Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Girls Read Plsssssssssss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Read Plsssssssssss (6835 Views)

Girls Read The 5 Things Your Guy Doesn't Need To Know / Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This / Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 26, 2012
Godmother: Marry a poor guy, yet when that same poor guy gets rich tomorow he will forget the "real" woman that stood by him and go after younger, prettier women. SMH

Not far from the truth.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by BolaBankole(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2012
REALITY101:

Not far from the truth.
@ Fresh Dude and you supported what she thought? Can't you enlighten her with your personal experience with girls, or you are the guy she's making reference to?
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 27, 2012
BolaBankole: @ Fresh Dude and you supported what she thought? Can't you enlighten her with your personal experience with girls, or you are the guy she's making reference to?
That's sarcasm dude. Enlighten who? I can't 'enlighten' her out of an experience she hugging with her life. If she refuses to be objective about her past and the issues she faced nobody will succeed at enlightening her. And no uncle I don't know her.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by OK2NV4: 10:28pm On May 27, 2012
OP is totally into recycled b.s.
Alpha males evolved from the first cave dweller who was witty enough to avoid T-Rex, bag a hunt and claim all the then highly smelly females.
Game hasn't changed since, just the rules being modified.
Why should she stick with your loser a55?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Neighbour bleeped Me / Someone is trying to scam me again / Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.