Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Girls Read Plsssssssssss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Read Plsssssssssss (6834 Views)

Girls Read The 5 Things Your Guy Doesn't Need To Know / Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This / Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 22, 2012
pattybf: why should any girl/woman want to suffer all in name of marriage just to be tagged 'real'. From my two years experience in marriage, i can tell u dat love & good charater does not keep a relationship but money does.
Hmm, since you're speaking from experience maybe I should believe what you just typed?!? So as far as there is money I ma settle with/for a bad-mannered lady who probablyy doesn't love me?!? Am I correct?
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 22, 2012
smiley
fresh_dude: Hmm, since you're speaking from experience maybe I should believe what you just typed?!? So as far as there is money I ma settle with/for a bad-mannered lady who probablyy doesn't love me?!? Am I correct?

....Lolzzz smiley
fresh_dude: Hmm, since you're speaking from experience maybe I should believe what you just typed?!? So as far as there is money I ma settle with/for a bad-mannered lady who probablyy doesn't love me?!? Am I correct?

....Lolzzz
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by kay9(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2012
Shollypopz:
did you see the bolded part??
Nope. Using a phone.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 22, 2012
It's a free world, life is filled with choices. If you make one that comes back to bite u in the a.ss, don't complain just bear it. My cousin has full blown AIDS, his wife just found out she has the virus and the marriage is over..I am trying to feel pity for her but i just can't. He was NEVER a husband material has always been a player, treated her like crap but she married him anyways cos of his money..Today she's 31 struggling alone with two kids cos my cousin is too sick to work..who will she complain to?? She made the choice.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by kay9(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2012
tgirl1986: It's a free world, life is filled with choices. If you make one that comes back to bite u in the a.ss, don't complain just bear it. My cousin has full blown AIDS, his wife just found out she has the virus and the marriage is over..I am trying to feel pity for her but i just can't. He was NEVER a husband material has always been a player, treated her like crap but she married him anyways cos of his money..Today she's 31 struggling alone with two kids cos my cousin is too sick to work..who will she complain to?? She made the choice.

Thats some serious sh!t.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by 2sexy(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2012
BolaBankole: @2Sexy exactly what I said in my last post, no one hear when girls did there own....if you marry her now and you try to revenge she will begin to shout around that she stood by you when you are still struggling but now you have abandoned her. The whole idea of this piece is to help our girls see beyond what they are seeing, to help them think inward in choosing the right partner other than making money your top priorities. But i still give it to some girls, 10% of them are good but others.........

My bro, the funny thing is that she said the guy below is ugly

[EDIT] I had to remove my pic cos it's no longer necessary.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by 2sexy(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2012
I did what most guys has never done for her, that is give money without sex. But that one done pass sha.

I too pass, pass the so call guy she lost her virginity to and all what not.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by 2sexy(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2012
zeddicus.... you dey see your guy abi?

Any way I go remove the pic soon
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by 190: 6:44am On May 23, 2012

awww 2sexy but with yellow eyes

U look cute btw
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by BolaBankole(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2012
tgirl1986: It's a free world, life is filled with choices. If you make one that comes back to bite u in the a.ss, don't complain just bear it. My cousin has full blown AIDS, his wife just found out she has the virus and the marriage is over..I am trying to feel pity for her but i just can't. He was NEVER a husband material has always been a player, treated her like crap but she married him anyways cos of his money..Today she's 31 struggling alone with two kids cos my cousin is too sick to work..who will she complain to?? She made the choice.

. What a story for those who care to listen.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by BolaBankole(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2012
pattybf: why should any girl/woman want to suffer all in name of marriage just to be tagged 'real'. From my two years experience in marriage, i can tell u dat love & good charater does not keep a relationship but money does.
Really Are you still?? Can you share your experience with us and let other young folks learn?
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Riskymallam: 8:08am On May 23, 2012
BolaBankole: . What a story for those who care to listen.

He who has ears, let him hear. These days money however it is gotten garners respect and admiration.

But it wasn't always like this, our societal norms and values have been traded for bogus things at the altar of materialism.

Good piece.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Alleinad(f): 8:53am On May 23, 2012
thanks OP for this post, it has given me a new perspective to things.....i think i need to sober down and bring out my true self... There's more to life than wealth,besides i dont want my eulogy to just be that she was wealthy... Great post!
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by 2sexy(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2012
@ 190 thanks... I cant help but wonder what ladies want. Though I have learnt not to treat them bad because I too have a sister . I have also learnt to put them where they belong.

Here is how I do my things.

If I am dating a girl, I score her 100% as we gone in to the relationship and I beginning to see that she is trying to act smart, I deduct mark and if eventually she keeps losing marks, I place her where she belongs.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by 2sexy(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2012
Alleinad: thanks OP for this post, it has given me a new perspective to things.....i think i need to sober down and bring out my true self... There's more to life than wealth,besides i dont want my eulogy to just be that she was wealthy... Great post!

I'm so happy for you. Money isn't everything. The bibles says:" My People Perish For Lack of Knowledge"

Only a lazy,brainless and autoretarded girl like my ex would do that. I was at a cafe today and I saw a woman searching the internet for white men. This woman should be in her late 30 if not over. Why? Money. It's crystal clear that she's the lazy type wanting to reap where she didn't sow.

Another thing I would like to is that parents also contribute to this menance.

Imagine a mother whom her daughter ask for money would without a modicum of shame tell her daughter to go and get a boyfriend. A lot parents do this with impunity.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by BolaBankole(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2012
Alleinad: thanks OP for this post, it has given me a new perspective to things.....i think i need to sober down and bring out my true self... There's more to life than wealth,besides i dont want my eulogy to just be that she was wealthy... Great post!
. What you've learnt through people here I'll advise that you hold it firmly, what you see attimes can be deceiving many guys do all sort of things to get a girls attention, emerging a guy tht collect loan inother to entiles a girls family after there marriage he sold everything including the window blind. Peace of advise for all ladies in the house. Pencil down what you look out for in a man, if a man possess 70per cent is ok for you. Remember love is not how you start but how well you built it to the end, and also don't forget that love is work if you believe in it you will achieve it. God bless us all.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by scribble: 11:30pm On May 23, 2012
Thank you OP for this great contribution to NL. You deserve an award.

You must consider that you are casting your pearls to swine for the most part.

Once many young girls discover that their sexuality may be a passport to riches, they abandon their virtue.

Most wise men become wise in times of hardship and when they do succeed, they are able to differentiate between a virtuous woman and a loose/foolish woman.

This is why many successful men use and dump the loose girls and then look for something more chaste to marry. Nobody wants to buy tokunbo when they can buy Today's cars.

As for the men that marry women for money, I do hope there's a special place reserved in hell for the lazy good-for-nothings.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Alleinad(f): 6:53am On May 24, 2012
BolaBankole: . What you've learnt through people here I'll advise that you hold it firmly, what you see attimes can be deceiving many guys do all sort of things to get a girls attention, emerging a guy tht collect loan inother to entiles a girls family after there marriage he sold everything including the window blind. Peace of advise for all ladies in the house. Pencil down what you look out for in a man, if a man possess 70per cent is ok for you. Remember love is not how you start but how well you built it to the end, and also don't forget that love is work if you believe in it you will achieve it. God bless us all.
amen
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Alleinad(f): 6:56am On May 24, 2012
2sexy:

I'm so happy for you. Money isn't everything. The bibles says:" My People Perish For Lack of Knowledge"

Only a lazy,brainless and autoretarded girl like my ex would do that. I was at a cafe today and I saw a woman searching the internet for white men. This woman should be in her late 30 if not over. Why? Money. It's crystal clear that she's the lazy type wanting to reap where she didn't sow.

Another thing I would like to is that parents also contribute to this menance.

Imagine a mother whom her daughter ask for money would without a modicum of shame tell her daughter to go and get a boyfriend. A lot parents do this with impunity.
ure right,i think materialism has really eaten deeper than we know into our societal values..the end doesn't always justify the means...
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Saintsquare(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2012
DailyNews:

My dear, its not all about poverty or whatever, its about being sure that this very girl isn't after your money, its about making sure that the girl u call girlfriend, fiancee, or wife isn't just loving you because u give her money, buy her gifts, gives her this favor & that...not necessarily becos guys want girls to love them as poor people, who loves poverty? by the way, y do u think rich guys marry late? its cos of confusion as to why girls like them, they get confused & believe that all girls love them cos of their money, which is very scary maybe u as a girl don't know. but for instance, how would u feel to discover that a guy is tripping for u just becos u have some irrelevant physical qualities & not cos of ur inner beauty, person & character? see, it is cos of this same reason that most guys that were not born rich goes back to their former girlfriends when they were nobody to marry them when they become rich. Kanu Nwankwo the popular footballer if I am not mistaken, did it, Tuface went back to the girl he had been dating for long after discovering that every girl wants to marry him cos of his fame, now the owner of facebook did same, does it mean he is not seeing all those super-models & elegant high-class girls to marry but he still went back to his long time girlfriend...men feel insecure a lot if u girls dnt know, especially when they become financially buoyant, they see all girls as gold-diggers...and thats why they always go back to their childhood or previous girlfriends who showed excellent character & manner. so all those stories some bad ladies do cook up that once a one-time poor guy hits the rich list, he will kick his long time gf its a pure LIE from the tongue & heart of bad deceptive ladies who want to mislead others into living immoral & useless life they are living. See, I am witness okay? Two of my elder brothers married their childhood girlfriends who stood by them when they were nobody, and two others are about marrying their school girlfriends, and they have made it now & never kicked the girls away, so don't let anybody deceive u pls...men have conscience more than women, ask anybody...and men respect the ladies who stood by them during the days of little beginning & hardly do they play with such ladies except the unreasonable who always live to regret it in their lives. again, y do u think more marriages are breaking & collapsing daily in our days now unlike in the past? its becos of this recent craze by our ladies not to walk through the pathe of life with a potential guy but to wait for an already made guy who would come & take them to an already built castle...which hardly survive for long...pls preach good moral, don't deceive the young girls with this kind of moral teaching pls...its really destroying both relationships & marriages in Nigeria today. Take care and all the best.
Gud one bro,ON POINT.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Saintsquare(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2012
DailyNews:

My dear, its not all about poverty or whatever, its about being sure that this very girl isn't after your money, its about making sure that the girl u call girlfriend, fiancee, or wife isn't just loving you because u give her money, buy her gifts, gives her this favor & that...not necessarily becos guys want girls to love them as poor people, who loves poverty? by the way, y do u think rich guys marry late? its cos of confusion as to why girls like them, they get confused & believe that all girls love them cos of their money, which is very scary maybe u as a girl don't know. but for instance, how would u feel to discover that a guy is tripping for u just becos u have some irrelevant physical qualities & not cos of ur inner beauty, person & character? see, it is cos of this same reason that most guys that were not born rich goes back to their former girlfriends when they were nobody to marry them when they become rich. Kanu Nwankwo the popular footballer if I am not mistaken, did it, Tuface went back to the girl he had been dating for long after discovering that every girl wants to marry him cos of his fame, now the owner of facebook did same, does it mean he is not seeing all those super-models & elegant high-class girls to marry but he still went back to his long time girlfriend...men feel insecure a lot if u girls dnt know, especially when they become financially buoyant, they see all girls as gold-diggers...and thats why they always go back to their childhood or previous girlfriends who showed excellent character & manner. so all those stories some bad ladies do cook up that once a one-time poor guy hits the rich list, he will kick his long time gf its a pure LIE from the tongue & heart of bad deceptive ladies who want to mislead others into living immoral & useless life they are living. See, I am witness okay? Two of my elder brothers married their childhood girlfriends who stood by them when they were nobody, and two others are about marrying their school girlfriends, and they have made it now & never kicked the girls away, so don't let anybody deceive u pls...men have conscience more than women, ask anybody...and men respect the ladies who stood by them during the days of little beginning & hardly do they play with such ladies except the unreasonable who always live to regret it in their lives. again, y do u think more marriages are breaking & collapsing daily in our days now unlike in the past? its becos of this recent craze by our ladies not to walk through the pathe of life with a potential guy but to wait for an already made guy who would come & take them to an already built castle...which hardly survive for long...pls preach good moral, don't deceive the young girls with this kind of moral teaching pls...its really destroying both relationships & marriages in Nigeria today. Take care and all the best.
Gud one bro,ON POINT.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Saintsquare(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2012
Guys lose money chasing ladies,but guys who chase money attracts ladies.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by maureena(f): 12:09pm On May 24, 2012
You are right my dear. All that glitters are not Gold.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by mspookie: 10:00am On May 25, 2012
DailyNews:
Seems to be the obvious truth though....giving it a second thought.... ....thanks for that reminder.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DailyNews:
Seems to be the obvious truth though....giving it a second thought.... ....thanks for that reminder.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by mspookie: 10:06am On May 25, 2012
2sexy: @ 190 thanks... I cant help but wonder what ladies want. Though I have learnt not to treat them bad because I too have a sister . I have also learnt to put them where they belong.

Here is how I do my things.

If I am dating a girl, I score her 100% as we gone in to the relationship and I beginning to see that she is trying to act smart, I deduct mark and if eventually she keeps losing marks, I place her where she belongs.

cheesy
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 25, 2012
PREACH!! cool
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by khukhi(f): 6:54pm On May 26, 2012

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by khukhi(f): 6:55pm On May 26, 2012
undecided even brothers want the best brother in laws funny enough... They don't want they're sisters to "suffer" ... That's what they say when a woman goes for what they see as a "looser".

So who's sister deserves to have that looser would you want your own sister to eat love when she's with a very poor stupid somebody?

Thing is some men jump from this to that and take forever to get anywhere so its not fair on us women to be considered "real" cause of waiting for someone to get his act together.grin
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by khukhi(f): 6:57pm On May 26, 2012
c.fours:
This topic is stupid. If you are a rich man, won't you go for the best woman available?
so why blame the woman for trying to go for the best man available to her.
maybe you need to look at yourself and find someone on your level instead of chasing after the flashy girls that are beyond your reach. I'm sure there are more less glamorous women that will agree to marry you if only you give them a chance.

it goes both ways, my brother.
and I agree with the poster who said when a poor man becomes rich, 90% of the time, he dumps the loyal girlfriend or wife for a more flashy one.

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by khukhi(f): 6:57pm On May 26, 2012

Tell them I beg. smiley everyone needs to pull they're own weight in these hard times . Do you even consider how a woman who ends up with a poorer partner gets teased by her entire family?
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by khukhi(f): 6:59pm On May 26, 2012
Do you even consider how a woman who ends up with a poorer partner gets teased by family and society?
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 26, 2012
khukhi:

Tell them I beg. smiley everyone needs to pull they're own weight in these hard times . Do you even consider how a woman who ends up with a poorer partner gets teased by her entire family?
Smfh over and over and over again. Is this supposed to be intelligent. So what you are saying is if not for family and society you would have made different choices. OMG!!! When this one has children what values could she possibly instil in them? I'm beginning to believe people who say nairaland is filled with teenagers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Sh0cking!!! See What Campus Students Did At A Graduation Party (18! Photos) / Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) / Another Bob-brisky Set To Over. (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.