Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (27681 Views)

Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Lisa1: 1:40am On May 22, 2012
tpia@:
^^i have to disagree with much of your post.

women by nature tend to be "preemptive strikers"- meaning they will attack anyone they consider a threat to whatever attention they deem fit to be received by only themselves, from men.

you dont have to be bitchy before you find yourself at the receiving end of these bitter attacks launched against your person.

as a matter of fact, someone who is well behaved and who gets the attention of males because of this, will often find herself making enemies even out of thin air. The obvious reason being the fact that she is making herself attractive to the males instead of endearing herself to the female folks. If such a person takes the trouble to endear herself to females, the attacks may not be as bitter.

the key factor which makes a difference in such scenarios, is still the presence of males which determines which way the penduum will swing.
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
I very much agree with your point of view
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Cuteobi(f): 2:26am On May 22, 2012
IMAGINE IF THE 3 WISE MEN HAD BEEN 3 WISE WOMEN
They would have asked directions instead of following d star.
They would have arrived on time, helped deliver baby Jesus, cleaned d stable, brought practical gift - pampers, feeding bottles, baby clothes & made milk for the new baby...etc
But what would they have said as they left...
I thought we were supposed to be meeting them at a nice hospital.
Did u see the shoes Mary was wearing with that dress? They don't match oo.
Can u believe they let all those disgusting animals in there.
That donkey they're riding has seen better days! Can't he buy her a baby jeep.
I heard that Joseph isn't even working right now. Nawa o... how will they survive?
But I like her hair oo, I think it's Brazilian...either Remy or Koquette 28 inches. Hmmm, I wonder d oil she uses on it.
That baby doesn't look anything like Joseph! Virgin ke? Hmmmm! Virgin my foot! Isn't it that Mary girl, I knew her in Sec school. =D

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:32am On May 22, 2012
Please post on topic and no insult please.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Roland17(m): 2:54am On May 22, 2012
@OP Spot on...
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Zenanted(m): 3:23am On May 22, 2012
who are the Bitchy ones and what makes u think that Bitchity is not embedded in every woman? tongue
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Zenanted(m): 3:27am On May 22, 2012
Cuteobi: IMAGINE IF THE 3 WISE MEN HAD BEEN 3 WISE WOMEN
They would have asked directions instead of following d star.
They would have arrived on time, helped deliver baby Jesus, cleaned d stable, brought practical gift - pampers, feeding bottles, baby clothes & made milk for the new baby...etc
But what would they have said as they left...
I thought we were supposed to be meeting them at a nice hospital.
Did u see the shoes Mary was wearing with that dress? They don't match oo.
Can u believe they let all those disgusting animals in there.
That donkey they're riding has seen better days! Can't he buy her a baby jeep.
I heard that Joseph isn't even working right now. Nawa o... how will they survive?
But I like her hair oo, I think it's Brazilian...either Remy or Koquette 28 inches. Hmmm, I wonder d oil she uses on it.
That baby doesn't look anything like Joseph! Virgin ke? Hmmmm! Virgin my foot! Isn't it that Mary girl, I knew her in Sec school. =D
its in u!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Freesia(f): 4:22am On May 22, 2012
I'm just trying to think who was difficult to work under between my female and male bosses in the past...you'll be surprised!!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 5:03am On May 22, 2012
well this is extremely high among nigerian women ooo, i think its a nigerian factor exclusively because African American women stick together like hawks.. just go try and see for yourself
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 5:09am On May 22, 2012
c.fours:
this topic is stupid. women do not dislike each other any more than men dislike each other.

women just tend to be more expressive with their emotions. while men, on the other hand, tend to be more apathetic (which to me is worse!).Women are the more social than men for this reason. how would this be possible if all we did was claw at each other?

@OP, I think you are just projecting your own behavior towards other women.Maybe you need to look into the mirror.

1. If the topic is stupid, then I guess I'm in good company.
2. I'm not a basher. . .I appreciate women.
3. I do everyday and I like what I see.

Thanks! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 5:14am On May 22, 2012
to further buffer my earlier post, from personnal experience of a close friend.. African American women are like a wolf pack! they support each other to the end, they will assist each other , protect each other and come to gether to bust up a guys car if they fouynd out he was sleeping with all of them... but seriously i like this topic, because the nigerian women's situation is beyond abnormal, its like they actually hate each other. even blood sisters have an ingrained envy towards one another that it's sickening. its so sad. you all have to look inside yourselves nigerian woman because this ugliness is inside you all, and you needd to change the woman in the mirror before things get better.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 6:11am On May 22, 2012
Freesia: . Reason I mentioned lack of self esteem...You wouldn't put too much into it because all you see is a good truck but a woman raised with no self esteem would think that a man is behind the other woman's sucess.I have always wondered why a woman would knowingly date a married man for instance especially when he's financially well off? Why not say no and believe that her own man will come too

Because beliefs are not reality. grin

She knows he aint coming especially when she has waited for 23 years plus. grin

Or maybe this other woman's man is actually her man she has been waiting for, she was just late in meeting him. cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by dayokanu(m): 6:13am On May 22, 2012
If you want two women to fight, Just tell one of them that the other is finer than her.

Then you would hear all sorts. That she borrows clothes, she has a K leg, her right booobs is bigger than left, Her father is very poor etc
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill: It's quite simple really - women look to men for validation and they will do anything to get it even if it means destroying their fellow (wo)man.

Yep, they join the men to attack their other women because a woman who isn't in favor with men is automatically out of the competition. Unfortunately the men know this and use it all the time to pit women against one another. A few words of praise here, A good job tap on the head there and the woman on the receiving end of their praises starts to preen (she has received her Queen Bee Badge)and is ready to do more of their bidding.

I totally disagree.

I actually think women work well together on their collective interests. For example, when you put scenarios in front of women for judgement, they always know how to work it to favour womanhood.

When a man leaves a woman, he is generally termed a bastard. When a woman leaves a man, the man is still blamed because "he did not know how to treat her right".

When a law disadvantages women, it is unjust, when it disadvantages men, we have to see the logic because women are the weaker sex.

All these tags on men that don't want to do what women want e.g.: "Not a real man", "irresponsible for not being married", "not yet mature for not standing for a woman's irrational BS" etc are subconciously well infused in social psyche by women. Virtually any woman you speak to is on auto-pilto in using such words like if evolution has infused the art in them.

Women work well together without having to discuss it. They are collectively consistently looking for advantage for womanhood. But that is where the problem lies. They are looking for those advantages because they know it would brush over them as being a member of that group. Basically it is a selfish act! THAT IS THE PROBLEM OF WOMEN!

As far as I am concerned, I have no problem saying this, not one iota of a problem saying this because I have no problem saying the truth: The average Woman is fundamentally SELFISH and has no qualms being selfish! So the reason they have problem with other women is because they are looking out for their own interest and interest of their loved ones like their kids (permanent) and their partner (transiently dependent on relationship strength or dependency on him). They will look for any advantage for themselves at the frontier layer, womanhood advantages is important but is only at a secondary layer and inferior to personal advantage. As for Male advantages, to a woman: fck that, that is immoral! grin

Point: They are not working with men. They more often work with women, but have no qualms screwing other women to get even more personal benefit.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 6:42am On May 22, 2012
dayokanu: If you want two women to fight, Just tell one of them that the other is finer than her.

Then you would hear all sorts. That she borrows clothes, she has a K leg, her right booobs is bigger than left, Her father is very poor etc

I once told a pal that a sixty something year old man grab pass am, he nor vex o, but he was clearly not appreciative of my comment. So I just learnt not to make such comments again because men are also very sensitive about their looks. grin grin

Even skinny men nor wan hear say another man grab pass them! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2012
tpia@:
^^i have to disagree with much of your post.

women by nature tend to be "preemptive strikers"- meaning they will attack anyone they consider a threat to whatever attention they deem fit to be received by only themselves, from men.

you dont have to be bitchy before you find yourself at the receiving end of these bitter attacks launched against your person.

as a matter of fact, someone who is well behaved and who gets the attention of males because of this, will often find herself making enemies even out of thin air. The obvious reason being the fact that she is making herself attractive to the males instead of endearing herself to the female folks. If such a person takes the trouble to endear herself to females, the attacks may not be as bitter.

the key factor which makes a difference in such scenarios, is still the presence of males which determines which way the penduum will swing.

She's right you know, sheee's right!

I normally go out to some events with some female group of friends. Surprise, surprise, jay bee once called me to say he saw my pix surrounded by lots of girls [them] on FB, that whatsup? grin These girls are fashionista types, as in they are in shape and dress up to best show their figures. I have a habit of studying the reaction of women when we go to an event.

Jesus! I can just see the vicious eyes of other girls there as they look my female friends up and down and whisper to their own friends. Pure preemptive strikes.

And when we sit down, it does not take long for my female friends to do the same to other girls. grin

I just sit down there in amazement and study these curious living things for my PhD in Womantology. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2012
Brixtonyute:

The bolded part of you post is an outright lie, men are worse than women when it comes to talking ill of other men....

I don't want to turn this thread into an intellectual bashing thread but I really have to say, you are an ediot for this stewpid comment.

Talk facts and stop pulling opinions out of your arse. I don't know what kind of men you move with. Surely they are not natural, maybe they are poofters.

What a steeewpid comment.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2012
onila: .women pretend to get along but then later on gossip abt that person..they two faced...men tho they fight physically 4 wat theyy wantttt..

it's all about genetics. Women have been genetically taught and manipulated over thousands of years to compete against each other for male partners. This psychosomatic phenomenon has brought out characteristic traits in women which value lying, cheating, and hurting each other because of this gentrification.

Well said!

Men, when jealous, use violence, not the rubbish the ediot above said.

Women evolutionarily try to avoid violence because they know it will more likely only damage their number one asset: their looks!

So they have evolutionarily developed the art of using their mouth and psychological torture instead.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill: This not a hatefest abeg, we want solution so we can form a good, strong and supportive SISTERHOOD cheesy cheesy

Secondary layer. grin

At the end of the day you will look for advantage for yourself only. cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by onila(f): 7:11am On May 22, 2012
join Nigerian girls are beautiful on facebook! smiley lets support one another

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-girls-are-beautiful/218257524957192
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Very interesting thread. smiley

Lack of self esteem on top of our competitive and (OVERLY) emotional nature are all to blame.

Maturity is the only way to let the crap go and learn to appreciate womanhood. smiley

Well said! wink
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by vanstanzy(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2012
[b]
michelin89: Please ladies enlighten me.

I thought the competition was meant to be among men who are the supposedly natural predators, yet women hate other women because of a man, they lie, cheat, back stab, betray. . .why is it like this?

It's so rare to see a woman standing up for another woman, they'd rather join hands with the men to hate on their fellows. Thinking of women calling other women whores, biatches, ugly, useless, spoilt, etc. . .

I've never heard a man talking ill of another man before. . .on the contrary they hail each other for the same things they (and other women) condemn women for.

Please ladies. Why are we our worst enemies?

@michelin89
Thank goodness its u, a lady that pointed-out this obvious fact. Men know this but would mostly say it under their breath cos if same were to come from a man, ya'll ladies will hurl insults, curses and all the hurlables at men.
Its always been said that the best way to solve a problem is by telling urself the truth that there is a problem and identifying it. Go girl! (but pls no lady should attack me o! i didnt say it, michelin did.)[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? / A Tribute To Freeman David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.