Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (27730 Views)

Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ronkebp(f): 2:50pm On May 23, 2012
taryour:

gaskia i hear u oo. Lol

ki na ji hausa kumar that is nice....
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 3:31pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:

You cannot tell me about women, I am a woman I have inside information :p
Also you are antagonising yourself, you stated earlier that women are more competitive? Your argument is a weak one.

see this mumu. women confide in the men who they sleep with.
the information i know about your best friend i am fuckin, you don't know 1/10th of it.

More angry black men talk, I've never actually been in this situation before so it's safe to assume you guys make it up in your heads. In reality the woman has rejected you, however when you tell the story a friend appeared from nowhere whispering words in a loud nightclub? Well done o delusional one.

the pulling happens outside the club, you charlatan!
is it inside the club a man schemes to take a chic home or when the do is over?
your propensity to stretch the borders of daftness is exemplary!

That's what I said, if you approach the woman politely and she's in the mood why not. If you aggressively pull a woman from a group of friends there is no way shes going to dance with you. Rather than run on bravado you guys need to work on you approach!

funny enough, you only get the agbero attitude from naija women.
the women of the other countries expect men to chat them up, that's why they were in the club in the first place.
however, most naija women are different - mentally and facially razz.....they come to the club, sit down in groups,
they don't socialize, they don't dance cos their confidence is shot....and after the day is done, they cry to
their pastors that men don't come to them. who would?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Murphy7h4: 3:45pm On May 23, 2012
Good luck![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by SisiKill1: 3:49pm On May 23, 2012
Awwwww Cooger and Queensmith are at it again!

Honestly you two kids just go ahead and take the plunge already. You'd think with all the horror stories we read this section everyday, love doesn't exist but here have a real life example. It. . .it. . .is sooooo beautiful it almost melting stonecold heart. . .I mean. . .have you ever seen such a lovely sight?

Oh goodness . . . look what you two have turned me into. Ughhhh!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 3:50pm On May 23, 2012
coogar:

see this mumu. women confide in the men who they sleep with.
the information i know about your best friend i am fuckin, you don't know 1/10th of it.

More speculations, more assumptions more hypotheticals of situations that only occurin your head. I'm not going to encourage coonery from anybody. Women confide more in women than they do men, take it or leave it.

coogar:
the pulling happens outside the club, you charlatan!
is it inside the club a man schemes to take a chic home or when the do is over?
your propensity to stretch the borders of daftness is exemplary!

You see you have many problems that will take a few consultaions to resolve, it's not an overnight thing to build confidence so you have to be patient. Tell me exactly what happened from the very beginning grin grin

coogar: funny enough, you only get the agbero attitude from naija women.
the women of the other countries expect men to chat them up, that's why they were in the club in the first place.
however, most naija women are different - mentally and facially razz.....they come to the club, sit down in groups,
they don't socialize, they don't dance cos their confidence is shot....and after the day is done, they cry to
their pastors that men don't come to them. who would?

Are you listening to yourself? You know you sound like a f00l.You insult the women you are busy chasing? If they are soo razz why are you soo pissed from being turned down? Whats it to you if your soo sure of yourself? Women are in the club enjoying themselves and you are taking offense they show no interest in you. Whats your business with a woman that brought and paid to have a good time? This is the sort of arrogance that chases people away from those razmataz nightclubs. Men practically raping you just because you went clubbing! kwasia!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 4:23pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:
More speculations, more assumptions more hypotheticals of situations that only occurin your head. I'm not going to encourage coonery from anybody. Women confide more in women than they do men, take it or leave it.

women gossip with you, they confide in men!

You see you have many problems that will take a few consultaions to resolve, it's not an overnight thing to build confidence so you have to be patient. Tell me exactly what happened from the very beginning grin grin

ode....opinion is like a clit[i]o[/i]ris, every c[i]u[/i]nt has one!

the kinda women i lay are way out of your league.
they are the ones you can only aspire to be - don't even think it.

Are you listening to yourself? You know you sound like a f00l.You insult the women you are busy chasing? If they are soo razz why are you soo pissed from being turned down? Whats it to you if your soo sure of yourself? Women are in the club enjoying themselves and you are taking offense they show no interest in you. Whats your business with a woman that brought and paid to have a good time? This is the sort of arrogance that chases people away from those razmataz nightclubs. Men practically raping you just because you went clubbing! kwasia!

chasing to screw and dump is quite different from chasing to keep and marry.
when you bend your head around that fact, the scales in your lens and cornea might fall off.

that a man is asking you stuff in the club doesn't make you the prom queen....his
missus is on vacation and the animal instinct in him sees you as the weakest in the pack to
guarantee an easy lay. don't get ahead of yourself or pretend here.....from the way you talk,
you would be easy to screw. unfortunately for you, your level is too low to be considered.

lose some weight, buy some good attitude and you might stand a chance. cool
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 4:32pm On May 23, 2012
More bravado, and excessive coonery, you are all low in self esteem and run on false confidence. Thats why you find solace in putting women (that reject you) down. Why will a confident individual chase someone they claim is 'out of their league'. The women in your league are on holiday? They may as well be a group of rats that went to hibernate.

I see why these women turn you down, your a bunch of coons.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2012
Exactly how I said men would react to another man's fine girlfriend/ferrari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaOUnwfD1dQ&feature=related
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 4:33pm On May 23, 2012
and women do not confide in men, don't make me laugh. A woman will tell you what she thinks you want to hear. The skeletons in her closet are at the hands of her best friends.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2012
Sagamite:

Whagoan! Lets keep it real. I am salivating here. shocked

Abeg how I fit contact this your cousin? grin

Hook a brother up. cheesy

Note I asked before dayokanu o. cheesy

I want to meet your cousin. I want to be her friend. smiley

Joking. tongue jennykadry is the only woman for me for life. tongue

lailai

I have first option on all available endowed women on this. You already have ayettymama why are you being greedy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 4:46pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith: More bravado, and excessive coonery, you are all low in self esteem and run on false confidence. Thats why you find solace in putting women (that reject you) down. Why will a confident individual chase someone they claim is 'out of their league'. The women in your league are on holiday? They may as well be a group of rats that went to hibernate.

I see why these women turn you down, your a bunch of coons.

because a man can swing into different levels and get away with it.
half bread is better than nang sometimes....don't blame me, blame the game.

queensmith, when you lose some adipose cells, you would get the attention you crave.
going to clubs in packs and laughing loud like diseased hyenas is not the way to get my attention.

sorry..... grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 4:52pm On May 23, 2012
coogar:

because a man can swing into different levels and get away with it.
half bread is better than nang sometimes....don't blame me, blame the game.

queensmith, when you lose some adipose cells, you would get the attention you crave.
going to clubs in packs and laughing loud like diseased hyenas is not the way to get my attention.

sorry..... grin

coon, you are fooling yourself not me. Your life- live it the way you want. The truth remains you have no league and no standards. You can put the rest in a rap song.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2012
dayokanu:

lailai

I have first option on all available endowed women on this. You already have ayettymama why are you being greedy

I will gun you down for that statement. angry

God forbid such a nightmare.

I would rather go to church and be a Xtian instead. That alone shows you how allergic I am to ugly women with miasmatic personalities.

Just stay clear of jennykadry, I don't play with my endowed women.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 5:22pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:
coon, you are fooling yourself not me. Your life- live it the way you want. The truth remains you have no league and no standards. You can put the rest in a rap song.

bwahahaha

misery loves company. i know you wish i was you.....
ayettymama, go n get a liposuction done. i can set up a trust fund here
on nairaland for well meaning members to contribute towards reshaping you. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2012
Anyone should go to Youtube and Google and type in the two:

1) Why women hate each other

2) Why men hate each other

On both internet platforms, as you type (1), it quickly appears on the predictive search to help you complete it and comes out with loads of links.

(2) is not on the predictvie search log and will not give you a single link, the results it would give you is the results of (1) like if you typed the wrong thing.

And some fcking ghetto, ugly, unintelligent and obese [i]c[/i]unt would want to come and tell us that women don't hate on each other, they are bests friends and loyal to each other. So the whole world is wrong? The whole world is observing and discussing the wrong thing? Only fucktards like this will not notice the obvious and then say it is men that hate on each other more.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 5:39pm On May 23, 2012
I pity you dudes, I really do. Your like a bunch of bipolar animals. You cant decide what you hate what you want who you don't want whether you have standards. The coonery!

i've said it before and i'll say it again- it doesnt take much to make the men on here cry! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Sagamite(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith: I pity you dudes, I really do. Your like a bunch of bipolar animals. You cant decide what you hate what you want who you don't want whether you have standards. The coonery!

i've said it before and i'll say it again- it doesnt take much to make the men on here cry! grin grin grin grin

I have decided and am very clear on what I hate and what I don't want.

You! grin

My standards are way above a ghetto, ugly, unintelligent and obese c[i]u[/i]nt, topped-up with a rancid attitude.

Give me a beautiful, lovely and convivial woman anyday. I have not sinned that badly to get YOU! grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 5:56pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith: I pity you dudes, I really do. Your like a bunch of bipolar animals. You cant decide what you hate what you want who you don't want whether you have standards. The coonery!

as if we give a damn if you exist or not......
ayettymama, nobody dates your kind again, your kind existed pre-dinosaur. grin

your offence: the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 5:56pm On May 23, 2012
you sure do spend alot of time on someone you claim to hate! Coonery!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 5:58pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith: you sure do spend alot of time on someone you claim to hate! Coonery!

of course.....she needs a constant reminder to know she's hated.
akin to the way you banish the devil everyday in the name of Jesus.....

i hate you and i will spend a lot of time telling you i hate you. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:06pm On May 23, 2012
coogar:

of course.....she needs a constant reminder to know she's hated.
akin to the way you banish the devil everyday in the name of Jesus.....

i hate you and i will spend a lot of time telling you i hate you. grin

The truth sure is bitter- cry coogar cryyyy cry me a river let it all out. The women that hurt you in the past. The queensmiths that rejected you.

Soo much feeling and emotion.

O I am good!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 6:12pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:

The truth sure is bitter- cry coogar cryyyy cry me a river let it all out. The women that hurt you in the past. The queensmiths that rejected you.

Soo much feeling and emotion.

O I am good!

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:17pm On May 23, 2012
The next stage- tantrums, i'm breaking you both little by little.

queensmith intimidates coons!

Real men with real confidence are never intimidated by intellectual women. you argue, you lose, then you bych and you want to claim women are irrational? Go back over your posts, the coonery!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 6:18pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith: The next stage- tantrums, i'm breaking you both little by little.

queensmith intimidates coons!

Real men with real confidence are never intimidated by intellectual women. you argue, you lose, then you bych and you want to claim women are irrational? Go back over your posts, the coonery!

intimidates? your intellectual level can't reach that.
maybe you intimidate low-lives like yourself with poop for brains.
coogar vs queensmith......you have a better chance becoming the leader of BNP.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by kilimanjaro(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2012
Did i hear someone say women don't confide in men? What? Where did u spring from?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ronkebp(f): 6:23pm On May 23, 2012
Guys (Sagamite and Coogar) you both should free Queensmith and you all will say na women get bad-belle pass!!!! what i am reading on here is real bad belle, from men for that matter!!!! smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 6:27pm On May 23, 2012
ronkebp: Guys (Sagamite and Coogar) you both should free Queensmith and you all will say na women get bad-belle pass!!!! what i am reading on here is real bad belle, from men for that matter!!!! smiley smiley

why aren't we doing the same to you? chaircover? jennykadry? tgirl4real?

that's exactly what this thread is all about - you women are too restricted to
express your feelings to another misbehaving woman cos you are scared of her
vulnerability or scared you might be hurting her emotionally!

when one of you look into the eyes of queensmith and tell her she's a tool, we would
stop doing y'all job for you. wink
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:27pm On May 23, 2012
coogar:

intimidates? your intellectual level can't reach that.
maybe you intimidate low-lives like yourself with poop for brains.
coogar vs queensmith......you have a better chance becoming the leader of BNP.

next stage- denial.

I certainly intimidate you. Your not alone, coons fall to the ground when i'm around.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:28pm On May 23, 2012
ronkebp: Guys (Sagamite and Coogar) you both should free Queensmith and you all will say na women get bad-belle pass!!!! what i am reading on here is real bad belle, from men for that matter!!!! smiley smiley

you expect more because? . . . . . .
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by coogar: 6:29pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:

next stage- denial.

I certainly intimidate you. Your not alone, coons fall to the ground when i'm around.

ayettymama? intimidate me? with what?
you don't even have a degree and you intimidate me?
with your manicured leprous hands or adipose cells?

delusion of grandeur on a wednesday evening. grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ronkebp(f): 6:33pm On May 23, 2012
kilimanjaro: Did i hear someone say women don't confide in men? What? Where did u spring from?

And you think women really confide in men as in say the truth about themselves??

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by queensmith: 6:33pm On May 23, 2012
coogar:

why aren't we doing the same to you? chaircover? jennykadry? tgirl4real?

that's exactly what this thread is all about - you women are too restricted to
express your feelings to another misbehaving woman cos you are scared of her
vulnerability or scared you might be hurting her emotionally!

when one of you look into the eyes of queensmith and tell her she's a tool, we would
stop doing y'all job for you. wink

This thread can be used as a case study, classic attempt to pit women against each other.

This weak attempt at manipulation is a characteristic of low confidence in men.

I'm gonna have to start charging, this magic power of mine can't go for free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives? / Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.