Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja (41018 Views)

Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker / Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker / Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by brightleave(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2012
Imanuelle: 386? Is dat a model number or quantity
shocked
Imanuelle: 386? Is dat a model number or quantity
shuo! Na trailer he use carry am?
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by portage(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2012
Beaf: The man says the grenades belong to his mopol brother. I think its safe to say that its teargas.
Ok now, the man has been talking grin
Who send am go bomb nah angry
Dem no get name??
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Abagworo(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2012
Beaf: The man says the grenades belong to his mopol brother. I think its safe to say that its teargas.

As an insider can u tel us how much the guy was paid for this costly stunt? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by PhysicsQED(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2012
Goddex:
Really gregg2.Which Nigerian tribe answers Akpabu?
I've googled it and searched it on facebook
and can't find any.

Ikwerre. Strange. Never thought there'd be a terrorist from that particular area. Story's not adding up.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2012
Something is strange here. This face looks like a member of neighbor to neighbor fraud I came across during the election. Anyway. Am on the watch.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by CY09: 4:27pm On May 21, 2012
assalis2020: Alhamdulillah. Thanks be to Allah that he is caught. This is the 16th reason to proof that the so called BH of the north does not exist, just the christians in the south doing everything to destabilised the peace and unity in the country. I remember what happen at Abuja, Kaduna, Gombe, Bauchi and Jos. All who are caught are they Muslims. GOD IS WITH THE TRUTHFUL
who is this slowpoke? I have some questions for you.
The word "Boko Haram" a coinage of what ethnicity?
What is the maening of Boko Haram?
Who have been the victims of thier onslaught?
Who gave uitimatum for all non-nothern indigenes to evacuate thier region
i can go on n on n on.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by acidtalk: 4:28pm On May 21, 2012
the very day religious and ethnic sentiments seizes to exist in nigeria that is the day this country will start to progress.

now the culprit doesnt look like a bomber, the event looks arranged and it looks like he was setup all becauae he isnt a northerner or a muslim right?

do you people fear the wrath of God at all?
when will you all start being truthful irrespective of what tribe or religion is involved.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Anybaba: 4:28pm On May 21, 2012
Why is it that all the 'suicide' bonmbers arrested by our security personnel do not fit into the simple profile of a boko haram agent? Something is wrong somewhere. It is either this is an arranged and staged managed show or they want to deceive us so that we get confused about thise that are the trouble makers in this Country !!!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 21, 2012
9ja a land of chaos and confusion.I begin to fear O
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by TheArbiter: 4:29pm On May 21, 2012
From a cursory examination of the photos (notice the CS on the canister), the grenades in the picture are CS (tear gas) grenades used by anti riot police in violent situations. It has non-lethal classification but has been documented to cause serious deleterious health effects. Documentation indicates it to have caused a death in Israel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CS_gas

However the possibility exist the ones in the photo may have been stripped and refilled with more deadly explosives (which is not too difficult).
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by NegroNtns(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2012
PhysicsQED:

This sounds plausible, except why would the man publicly humiliate himself or ostracize himself from society? Now that his face is known it's not like he can just change his name, move to a different state and everything will be alright.

. . . depends on whatever is promised to him for reward. Isn't it the promise of virgins that make some people abandon themselves to a failed mission?
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by jodeci(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2012
The Arbiter: From a cursory examination of the photos (notice the CS on the canister), the grenades in the picture are CS (tear gas) grenades used by anti riot police in violent situations. It has non-lethal classification but has been documented to cause serious deleterious health effects. Documentation indicates it to have caused a death in Israel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CS_gas

However the possibility exist the ones in the photo may have been stripped and refilled with more deadly explosives (which is not too difficult).

Thanks for this
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by wyt(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2012
the man said he is frm nassara, is he really john Akpabu? who hard this and from which souirce? again why do fulks here think it is imposible to catch him? if he had sucided u wil say GEJ is incompetent?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Cupidkc(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2012
What if this whole arrest drama was a setup...what if he was arranged so that the public will see it as if the police is working...well just saying...what if.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by PhysicsQED(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2012
Edit: wrong name
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by tchaik(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2012
Viewing this topic: ogbeche77, ndidibabe(f), frankflamie, okhai(m), austinsmat(m), bestview, Cupidkc(m), chemashie(m), iyke648(m), miteolu, Abdul9025(m), manutayo(m), greall1, tope33(m), Proxytalk, valval(m), tuoyoojo, abasifo(m), GUNZnROSES(m), portage(m), Sam xiu lee, OYINBOGOJU(m), tchaik(m), 13volts(m), wills(m), obigin43(m), K.08(m), aderemi457(m), Felzzz, HAH, babasoty, Arysexy(m), calabaman(m), kanirip(m), greateros(m), fuzek, zangality(m), Babzilla, hyperbolic, begwong, hipinnacle, la Capri, ifygod20(m), senate services, Chux6203, Abagworo(m), Anybaba, crowngold, Akpu.Nku, ogasir2011, Omen100(m), Austinodark(m), bunmayo123, PhysicsQED(m), feyiona(m), jodeci(m), la furia(m), m-ployer(m), omofaiye, macob(m), bode4u2nv(m), yemmight(m), chima12 and 150 guest(s)
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by NegroNtns(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2012
Find Out!:
I smell some serious hypocrisy here. I'm not surprised though. Many posters are suspicious that this was ''staged'' or an ''arrangee''. I wonder if they they would have shared the same sentiments if the bomber's name was Yakubu Bello or Aliyu Adamu, or any other muslim/northern name.

And you wonder why this country hasn't progressed.........when bonafide bigots proclaim in loud voices that other people are bigots. #smh

. . . his name was not a factor in my consideration at all. 386 explosives is highly fatal, yet his captors did not immediately clear the area and lock it down for public safety, instead they went immediately into the bag and started bringing the explosives out into view. If he was there to blow the place up, then apparently the ammos are live. You don't handle live ammos in the manner they did with these 386 units. We sam the outcome in Kaduna with that mobile police that approached one with indifference.

Moreover, if they were live ammos, then they have damaged the government case against him in the manner the evidence were handled. With a very good lawyer he could get the charges dismissed out of court.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 21, 2012
Abagworo:

As an insider can u tel us how much the guy was paid for this costly stunt? grin grin grin
Guy no kill me with laff now.. Oya BEAF talk ooo
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by begwong: 4:48pm On May 21, 2012
tchaik: Viewing this topic: ogbeche77, ndidibabe(f), frankflamie, okhai(m), austinsmat(m), bestview, Cupidkc(m), chemashie(m), iyke648(m), miteolu, Abdul9025(m), manutayo(m), greall1, tope33(m), Proxytalk, valval(m), tuoyoojo, abasifo(m), GUNZnROSES(m), portage(m), Sam xiu lee, OYINBOGOJU(m), tchaik(m), 13volts(m), wills(m), obigin43(m), K.08(m), aderemi457(m), Felzzz, HAH, babasoty, Arysexy(m), calabaman(m), kanirip(m), greateros(m), fuzek, zangality(m), Babzilla, hyperbolic, begwong, hipinnacle, la Capri, ifygod20(m), senate services, Chux6203, Abagworo(m), Anybaba, crowngold, Akpu.Nku, ogasir2011, Omen100(m), Austinodark(m), bunmayo123, PhysicsQED(m), feyiona(m), jodeci(m), la furia(m), m-ployer(m), omofaiye, macob(m), bode4u2nv(m), yemmight(m), chima12 and 150 guest(s)
Nawah for u,so na yr comment b this? angry
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by olaadegoke(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2012
Federal Hoax
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Standing5(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2012
386 explosives inside that small hand bag or where exactly did they recover the explosives from ? ? ? ? To make it so clear for those who have eyes, Beaf already has inside knowledge even SR, Guardian, and the rest can't boast off.

GEJ and his E-machines, I hail oh ! ! !
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 21, 2012
Thank God i was not even there.. Security has been tight in radio house though.. Kai
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Limaoscar: 5:05pm On May 21, 2012
386? Is dat a model number or quantity
cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by muhsin(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2012
Had he succeded, nobody would say, talk less of believe that it was a Christian who did it. Even if that truth was underpinned by whatever evidence. And, that's exactly what we know. BH is a concoction of many elements.

Any way, I say: Alhamdulillah!!! May Allah foil more of their plans; may He save us from their mischievous acts; may He expose them all, amin.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Beaf: 5:08pm On May 21, 2012
The Arbiter: From a cursory examination of the photos (notice the CS on the canister), the grenades in the picture are CS (tear gas) grenades used by anti riot police in violent situations. It has non-lethal classification but has been documented to cause serious deleterious health effects. Documentation indicates it to have caused a death in Israel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CS_gas

IMHO, he was going to toss the teargas then start shooting in the confusion. Thats the only scenario that comes to mind.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Katsumoto: 5:10pm On May 21, 2012
PhysicsQED:

This sounds plausible, except why would the man publicly humiliate himself or ostracize himself from society? Now that his face is known it's not like he can just change his name, move to a different state and everything will be alright.

That may hold in other places but consider Nigeria for a second where

1. Bode George comes out of prison and holds a church service with all the PDP big wigs in attendance
2. Alams (former governor) who escaped from the UK dressed as a woman, has a position in the current administration
3. MEND operatives move around with ease and share peppersoup with JTF commanders on a friday night
4. All ex-military live in opulence, far in excess of their salaries and pensions
5. IBB still has ambitions of ruling the country
6. Fraudsters, armed robbers, ritual worshippers are well respected members of society
7. Omisore, who allegedly killed the Minister of Justice, served in the senate and is still granting interviews

No my friend, shame and humiliation do not exist in Nigeria when having money, through any means necessary, is the only law of the land. If this guy gets paid handsomely for this, those who remember this in a few months will simply sit with him at a beer parlour and take free drinks.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2012
I think this is an FG ploy (hatched by @Beaf) to confuse BOKO-HARAM and the angry SE citizens grin grin grin obviously this guy does not have a clue and is not a Muslim zealot either.. anyway let us see as this pans out, BH will be out to rescue him soon enough grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Beaf: 5:18pm On May 21, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: I think this is an FG ploy (hatched by @Beaf) to confuse BOKO-HARAM and the angry SE citizens grin grin grin obviously this guy does not have a clue and is not a Muslim zealot either.. anyway let us see as this pans out, BH will be out to rescue him soon enough grin grin

You are a lousy fool born in the gutter to lousy fools.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by nduchucks: 5:18pm On May 21, 2012
Folks are conveniently positing that this was a staged event because the assumption enables them to continue to bury their heads in denial. The culprit does not fit their profile of a Northerner or Almajiri looking terrorist.

I tend to believe that the drugged up terrorist was caught red handed by security operatives. What should concern GEJ and his administration is that the terrorist got as close to the dignitaries as he did. Its only a matter of time before one of these terrorists succeeds in blowing up members of the cabinet, NASS, and other officials.

When that happens, it will finally dawn on these people that we are at war.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Messager(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2012
Some are stupid.. How does akpabu related 2 Babayemi,AJAYI,OJO,AINA.. And i dnt believe this man to be Boko illetrate..
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Beaf: 5:20pm On May 21, 2012
ndu_chucks: Folks are conveniently positing that this was a staged event because the assumption enables them to continue to bury their heads in denial. The culprit does not fit their profile of a Northerner or Almajiri looking terrorist.

I tend to believe that the drugged up terrorist was caught red handed by security operatives. What should concern GEJ and his administration is that the terrorist got as close to the dignitaries as he did. Its only a matter of time before one of these terrorists succeeds in blowing up members of the cabinet, NASS, and other officials.

When that happens, it will finally dawn on these people that we are at war.

What makes you think they do not realise we are at war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality / Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse / Imo: Supreme Court Stands Down Judgement On Imo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.