Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja (41196 Views)

Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker / Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker / Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by lacasa: 3:27pm On May 21, 2012
Ideasroole: N jst xactly what r u driving at aboki?

Aboki no ba mumu

Ɣou south-south boko haram

Did he not state the fact of this conspiracy?

GEJ & his PpD devils are not bigger than God

God is exposing the evil aπϑ the truth will prevail

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Ideasroole: 3:28pm On May 21, 2012
engineerd:

You are a bastard for bringing ethnicity into this! You will tell me what Akpabu means in Yoruba today.....phucking slowpoke!
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by sayusuf(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2012
Gradually, i begin 2 see things clearly...Boko haram are nothing but southern Nigeria conspiracy to split the Nation. ,..Intresting.....i think your formula is working, very soon, Naija will knw d whole truth. But pls let divide in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Kiltoko(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2012
We are watching
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by blackboi(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2012
His name is Rambo Emeka Yakubugrin
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by moderattor: 3:32pm On May 21, 2012
See the man's face, he must have been handled properly with punches cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by PhysicsQED(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2012
engineerd:

You are a bastard for bringing ethnicity into this! You will tell me what Akpabu means in Yoruba today.....phucking slowpoke!

Maybe he was being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by jcross19: 3:34pm On May 21, 2012
assalis2020: Alhamdulillah. Thanks be to Allah that he is caught. This is the 16th reason to proof that the so called BH of the north does not exist, just the christians in the south doing everything to destabilised the peace and unity in the country. I remember what happen at Abuja, Kaduna, Gombe, Bauchi and Jos. All who are caught are they Muslims. GOD IS WITH THE TRUTHFUL
can a pregnant woman hide her pregnancy?only a dumb ass and a fool will believe what u just posted because abdul mutalab is christian,who is now facing life jail in maximum prison in US,alqaida,taliban,alshaba in somalia.boko haram,these groups are they christians? U are fool and ignorance

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by cyril83(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2012
John akpabu is not the first suicide bomber naija security had arrested,am so sure that by this time next month,this man will be a free man,such story doesn't interest us anymore...abeg enuf of thiz joor
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by ziccoit: 3:35pm On May 21, 2012
Negro_Ntns: John Akpabu was not a suicide bomber. He was part of a staging for a dramatic event at a future date. His detection and arrest were choreographed.

Hun, especially when his name is John Akpabu a blend of two names. Muhammad Abdullah Olugbade would have brought a different view. Nigeria is finished because the youths are compromised.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Goddex: 3:37pm On May 21, 2012
gregg2: That guy doesn't look it. . .
Seems to me like an arrangee thing.
We'll know the truth sha in the comming days.
Really gregg2.Which Nigerian tribe answers Akpabu?
I've googled it and searched it on facebook
and can't find any.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by cyril83(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2012
Negro_Ntns: John Akpabu was not a suicide bomber. He was part of a staging for a dramatic event at a future date. His detection and arrest were choreographed.
you are the only intellectual soul on this thread....boko haram stuff is just a seasonal film in naija
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by kaeto(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2012
PhysicsQED:

This sounds plausible, except why would the man publicly humiliate himself or ostracize himself from society? Now that his face is known it's not like he can just change his name, move to a different state and everything will be alright.
they could hire him from even cameroun or Togo,see you oh.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by zaboy: 3:40pm On May 21, 2012
anyone can be BH these days...all you have to do is either shoot or blow up someone or someplace you have a beef with. The security agencies will just label it as BH and everyone goes home happy, no need for further investigations.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by cyril83(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2012
Goddex:
Really gregg2.Which Nigerian tribe answers Akpabu?
I've googled it and searched it on facebook
and can't find any.
akpabu,akpabio na south-south name...this man must hail from calaba or akwa ibom
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Beaf1: 3:40pm On May 21, 2012
jcross19: can a pregnant woman hide her pregnancy?only a dumb ass and a fool will believe what u just posted because abdul mutalab is christian,who is now facing life jail in maximum prison in US,alqaida,taliban,alshaba in somalia.boko haram,these groups are they christians? U are fool and ignorance

^
You are an imbec!le.
Whether you punks likes it or not there are Mutallabs, John Akpabus, Michael Effiongs etc as members of Boko Harem.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by tai2(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2012
Una go fear movie now. See as police dey handle the so-called grenade like fresh cassava bread. See as the so-called culprit dey smile dey go. Really kak up come do suicide bombing. Nigeria sha...na so so story story, this thing looks staged if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2012
And I was banned again...

No reason...

Nothing!!!

Welcome to the new Nairaland... Where the Mods are gods and banning is at their discretion!!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by gbadexy(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2012
Why are you people deliberately and conviniently avoiding the fact that the said suspect bears a christian name,also his clothes and facial hair style does not look like the type radical muslims spot.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Super1759: 3:42pm On May 21, 2012
Were all the grenade in that black bag or is the container carrying them waiting out side?
Am stll waiting to hear to full gist.not satisfied yet
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by unclebros: 3:44pm On May 21, 2012
I smell a rotten fish in this story. grin
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by overkillR(f): 3:44pm On May 21, 2012
Conspiracy theorists!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Standing5(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2012
i am suspecting the usual suspect here. hmmmm!!!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by kenx1(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2012
Guys wake up.......anoda federal govt scam....how can ðis well fed guy b a suicide bomber
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by vitality22(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2012
Ideasroole: N jst xactly what r u driving at aboki?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 21, 2012
Nigeria we hail thee. Suddenly southerners are being arrested for terrorism! I think some people are trying to engage us in some serious psychological warfare. They want to ensure federal character in this terrorism business, so nobody can say, I want out. John Akpabu!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by stokolie(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2012
although i wouldn't be happy if anyone had lost there life....
but the hole thing doesn't add up,like why would a suicide bomber who left his house with every intention not to return allow himself be caught without trying to blow himself up at least.
three hundred and something grenade in that small bag... why would he need that much when he has to pull it pin before the hand grenade goes off,
at what time was his identity verified....
i cant say for sure but i will be waiting for a followup story ...
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Fogman(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2012
I just listen to his interview on AIT, he said he is from Nasarawa and the weapon caught with him belongs to his late brother who is a Mopol corpora.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by overkillR(f): 3:51pm On May 21, 2012
kayusfit: so painful that he failed to bomb more people today. I know your guys will try another location soon. you are my hero

That's silly of u to say. You can joke all u want! You think u northerners are immune to ds attacks? Check the figures right then u'll know who has d highest level of casualty. I pray u and urs get caught in one of their meaningless attack! Then maybe you will know ds isn't child's play.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by ballabriggs: 3:51pm On May 21, 2012
[size=16pt]Another Ruben Abati story designed by Oronto Douglas implemented by Reno Omokhri. Useless people.[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Why are you also avoiding the fact that the suspect looks very much like a yoruba man!! angry

Your mental retardation will not allow you to differentiate between your left and your right, not to mention who is Yoruba and who is not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.