Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja (41020 Views)

Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker / Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker / Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by jason123: 5:21pm On May 21, 2012
acidtalk: the very day religious and ethnic sentiments seizes to exist in nigeria that is the day this country will start to progress.

now the culprit doesnt look like a bomber, the event looks arranged and it looks like he was setup all becauae he isnt a northerner or a muslim right?

do you people fear the wrath of God at all?

when will you all start being truthful irrespective of what tribe or religion is involved.

YOU REMAIN BLESSED! Lies upon lies by hypocrites!!!

As for the red part, its is very clear that they don't!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by omenziate(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2012
Tell me when you have caught d infamous Abu Qaqa and abu Shekau. Any oda person to me looks like a hoax. I still suspect a northern/ muslim conspiracy though.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Aladinn(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2012
The man should have driven into the venue just like the case of the UN building and wreck havoc but chose to carry his bombs in a handbag and walk through securities who were going to search him. Poor Nollyhood script.
The whole idea is to neutralise the religious/northern tag placed on boko. This is pure sham.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by nduchucks: 5:25pm On May 21, 2012
Beaf:

What makes you think they do not realise we are at war?

When you are at war, you arrest, lock up, and/or execute all enemies within your reach. How many of the BH sponsors which the President told us are part of his administration have been arrested and locked up? Whatever happened to the names of BH sponsors which the administration promised to release to the public? Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by nigerbabe: 5:25pm On May 21, 2012
na lie
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by aryzgreat: 5:28pm On May 21, 2012
Politics / Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Aryzgreat(m): 5:06pm On May 15
hahaha some journalist are out to give boko haram a wazobia look! some people are not comfortable with the ogbomosho terrorist and so the best thing to do is to WAZOBIANISE boko haram. Read the article, wot u will see is 'a source' 'an inside source' hhahahahaha d journalist's source indeed. next week we will hear Niger-delta version, maybe asari dokubo name will be included.

If atall this Poo is true, an igbo muslim is no longer considered an igbo, he is worst than osu!, again if the so cald imaginary igbo boko haram is fyting for biafra as ILEKE AKATA IDI blabs, will biafra be declared in d north? can an islamist fyt to give us christian republic of biafra?

d above was my comment on d " alleged igbo boko rubbish" now the process of wazobianising boko is fast spreading, even giving xtian names to boko to suite sme pple. Naija we hail thee!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Sealeddeal(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2012
The name of the guy is John Apovan from Nasarawa state.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2012
Beaf:

You are a lousy fool born in the gutter to lousy fools.
I am flattered by your reply grin grin grin honestly a whole Beaf can't take small yabs grin
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Standing5(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2012
Alj Harem, Alj Harem, Alj Harem !!!
How many u see ur name so. true true, na as dem talk about you for this NL u be. . . me don see am today.

386 EXPLOSIVES SO CASUALLY. WAS HE GONNA GO IN AND KILL EM ALL LIKE THAT OR WHAT WONDER SHALL NEFA END OH . . .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Beaf: 5:31pm On May 21, 2012
Sealeddeal: The name of the guy is John [b]Apovan [/b]from Nasarawa state.

That makes sense. The guy earlier said he was from Nasarawa, but Apkabu doesn't sound like a Nasarawa, so must have been an error in the rush to get news out.
Apovan sounds Tiv.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Standing5(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2012
Police Interrogate Suspected Bomber

The FCT Police Command is interrogation one John Akpanum Akalu arrested at the Radio House on Monday in Abuja for allegedly being in possession of three hand grenades.

A dependable source at the command, who confirmed this to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), said that 37 rounds of live ammunition were also recovered from the suspect.

The Radio House, which belonged to the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), also housed the Federal Ministry of Information as well the National Press Centre.

Federal ministers are currently taking turn to give account of their stewardship at the press centre as part of activities to mark President Goodluck Jonathan one year in office.

The source said that the suspect aged 39, and an engineer by profession, hail from Nasarawa in the North Central zone.

The source said the command’s anti-bomb squad supported by the Anti-Terrorism Squad and Mobile policemen arrested the suspect.

The source said the men were deployed to the house to provide adequate security in view of the ongoing ministerial news conferences taking place at the press centre, which is located in the house. Arrest

Meanwhile, the suspect when interrogated said the ammunition was meant for his brother, a police officer attached to the Radio House.

Mr John Akindele, the policeman and the chief security officer attached to the Radio House, said Akpanum was arrested at the entrance of the building when it was noticed he was carrying explosives.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Akalu was immediately taken to the police headquarters.

NAN also reports that the National Press Centre in the premises of the Radio House is also the venue of the ongoing Ministerial Platform to showcase the achievement of ministers in the last one year.

The Minister of Aviation, Mrs Stella Odua, Youth Development, Malam Bolaji Abdullahi and Attorney General of the federation, Muhhammed Adoke , were slated for Monday to tell the public what they had achieved in the past one year.

NAN reports that the man was arrested when the Minister of Youth Development, Malam Abdullahi mounted the podium to reel out his achievements. (NAN)

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/25291/2012/05/21/police_interrogate_suspected_bomber.html
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Beaf: 5:33pm On May 21, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:
I am flattered by your reply grin grin grin honestly a whole Beaf can't take small yabs grin

Don't link me with death and call it small yabs. Some jokes are only fit for the gutter.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by 175(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2012
Viewing this topic: dendree mafioso, adonisyung, Redhot111, nuclearboy(m), Muttex(m), Kzm, osram(m) , SeunAero(m), Rhino.5dm, iyaski, Sealeddeal, aliyumobi(m), de bumps, Castroii, Reptyle(m), sholasys, ddeemmyy, kademilola, ndu_chucks, UYCO, freecitizn, karl max, NMA-AJO-OGU , Aladinn(m), partner5, eGuerrilla(m), Nickonomakaveli (m), oyb(m), tigerleggs(m), neyshed(m), timmyagwu(m), andreey (m), Uche_Cuba, chagga(m), Saction(m), joemadami(m) , homerac7, Messager(m), Katsumoto, Umunede, teezlycrest, Jussi(m), Omen100(m), omenziate, ArQueBusieR(m), ayotoyin(f), ceejayluv(m), Codedrock (m), jaydacorsair, Enkaynwa , swt cherry(f) and 107 guest(s)

we too lyk boko haram, explosion, thief etc news.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by fromacho: 5:39pm On May 21, 2012
Imanuelle: 386? Is dat a model number or quantity

please ask them...was wondering if he wanted to share it to each and everyone of them there...*i laugh in spanish*
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by gohome: 5:40pm On May 21, 2012
engineerd:

You are a bastard for bringing ethnicity into this! You will tell me what Akpabu means in Yoruba today.....phucking slowpoke!

Take it easy man, that was a joke.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by kheart(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2012
It seems like mr john akpabu want to go to heaven n get dose virgins jesus promise xtians cos he s tired of nign ibo gals.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by LogicMind: 5:44pm On May 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija: And I was banned again...

No reason...

Nothing!!!

Welcome to the new Nairaland... Where the Mods are gods and banning is at their discretion!!

and one more new member is welcomed to the fold
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by zumarock8(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2012
unclebros: I smell a rotten fish in this story. grin

i fit laugh kill my self.ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 21, 2012
when will the dumb azz BH claim responsibility for this one as it seems they get off by claiming such, man divorce him wife the fools will take responsibility.

oya we de wait for that smelly mouth abu shakau abi na abu qaqa?
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by BluStreak(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2012
But na wah o. Are people actually falling for this drama? A suicide bomber can never ever ever ever be captured cos his mission already has his life factored into it. Worst case scenario, he misses his target but still dies with his captors. This guy is either a criminal on death row who has just been promised freedom and a better life abroad far away from prying eyes after this drama. Who is fooling who? The Nigerian security apparatus is bunkum and staging this drama won't help their image either. Catching a suicide bomber my foot. So, this is how u guys want to justify the security votes that has been siphoned? Naija drama. Na wah o.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 21, 2012
BluStreak: But na wah o. Are people actually falling for this drama? A suicide bomber can never ever ever ever be captured cos his mission already has his life factored into it. Worst case scenario, he misses his target but still dies with his captors. This guy is either a criminal on death row who has just been promised freedom and a better life abroad far away from prying eyes after this drama. Who is fooling who? The Nigerian security apparatus is bunkum and staging this drama won't help their image either. Catching a suicide bomber my foot. So, this is how u guys want to justify the security votes that has been siphoned? Naija drama. Na wah o.

^^^^ and yet when they claimed to have caught northerners i don't remember you writing what you just did, or did you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
we should all be ashamed of ourselves, useless country
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by jason123: 6:05pm On May 21, 2012
DivideUs:

^^^^ and yet when they claimed to have caught northerners i don't remember you writing what you just did, or did you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even though I am a Southerner and I deeply want a Southern Nigeria to emerge, I still smell the stinking hypocrisy among the so called Southerners!!! Bunch of hypocrites! Shameful lot! sad
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Chinom(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2012
This na correct arrangee. Complete hoax. This guy looks like someone that will finish a carton of Gulder at a sitting.This kind person no fit kill himself. Naija police is capable of anything. They need more allowee !!.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 21, 2012
jason123:

Even though I am a Southerner and I deeply want a Southern Nigeria to emerge, I still smell the stinking hypocrisy among the so called Southerners!!! Bunch of hypocrites! Shameful lot! sad

i'm with you bro, i pray the day i see a northern state
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Sealeddeal(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2012
DivideUs:

...this guy too is a northerner.from Nasarawa.however,dat has nothiing to do with issue shaa.i only doubt that the guy is a xtian.i dnt knw of any christian terrorist organisation anywhere in nigeria or maybe,the north is just trying by all means to prove a point.Boko haram remains strictly islamic
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2012
jason123:

Guess who becomes the Yoruba Democratic Ruler/President in a South/West Nigeria shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 21, 2012
Sealeddeal: ...this guy too is a northerner.from Nasarawa.however,dat has nothiing to do with issue shaa.i only doubt that the guy is a xtian.i dnt knw of any christian terrorist organisation anywhere in nigeria or maybe,the north is just trying by all means to prove a point.Boko haram remains strictly islamic

wow!!! shocked shocked wat wonderful IQ, if you are proud of what you wrote up here and it makes you feel, well smart, i suggest you clap for ya sef!!!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 21, 2012
it saddens me that people here are not linking all that is happening in this country to the govt or at least the security agencies trying to justify the
1 trillion naira you people have given them to chop while killing you and pretending to be working.

if bombings and killings dont go on how dem go steal the budget? dumb phucks, muslim/xtian dis northerner/sautherner dat!!! nonsense
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by IYANGBALI: 6:26pm On May 21, 2012
175: Viewing this topic: dendree mafioso, adonisyung, Redhot111, nuclearboy(m), Muttex(m), Kzm, osram(m) , SeunAero(m), Rhino.5dm, iyaski, Sealeddeal, aliyumobi(m), de bumps, Castroii, Reptyle(m), sholasys, ddeemmyy, kademilola, ndu_chucks, UYCO, freecitizn, karl max, NMA-AJO-OGU , Aladinn(m), partner5, eGuerrilla(m), Nickonomakaveli (m), oyb(m), tigerleggs(m), neyshed(m), timmyagwu(m), andreey (m), Uche_Cuba, chagga(m), Saction(m), joemadami(m) , homerac7, Messager(m), Katsumoto, Umunede, teezlycrest, Jussi(m), Omen100(m), omenziate, ArQueBusieR(m), ayotoyin(f), ceejayluv(m), Codedrock (m), jaydacorsair, Enkaynwa , swt cherry(f) and 107 guest(s)

we too lyk boko haram, explosion, thief etc news.
why is my name missing from the list? Pls add my name jo
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Giddison(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2012
Nigeria keep it up, only God can save o. Imagine 386 granade
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by blackboi(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija: And I was banned again...

No reason...

Nothing!!!

Welcome to the new Nairaland... Where the Mods are gods and banning is at their discretion!!

even @ death, you have no rest?cheesygringrin
Won't be surprised to see ur 4ucked up spirit banned "for no reason" as usualgrin;D8)
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Jakumo(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2012
The gentleman pictured in handcuffs is too well fed to ever be a suicide bomber. He is the type who knows where he can pay for female companionship right NOW without the need to go to heaven in search of virgins that may not be there. The photographed "suicide bomber suspect" would be more at home in a bar guzzling beer and handling the waitress, which is probably where he'll be when he picks up his pay-check later.

Yes sir indeed, that "suspect" was clearly paid to be "paraded" before the press, to give the impression that Nigerian security agencies are up to the task of catching suicide attackers before they strike. The recent seizures of weapon caches near a couple of Nigerian cities would have been sufficient evidence that investigations by authorities are yielding results, without a recourse to pantomime productions for the press, such as this "suicide bomber" story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / Algeria, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Africa Form G4 Nations / Throwback Photo Of Gen. Buhari And Wife As Newly Weds In 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.