Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin (2309 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 21, 2012
now that im ok, and even souring higher, they all wanna date me. well, im just gonna bleep y'all till you have no walls in your heart and cry that men are wicked. no be my fault, cos when i had nada y'all girls use me wash. And i dont giv a Bleep if you be witch or ogbanje, my granny self, be ur oga.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Mynd44: 3:01pm On May 21, 2012
Too bad. They hurt you and now you are back for revenge.
*evil laughter*

1 Like

Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 21, 2012
solidbroda: now that im ok, and even souring higher, they all wanna date me. well, im just gonna bleep y'all till you have no walls in your heart and cry that men are wicked. no be my fault, cos when i had nada y'all girls use me wash. And i dont giv a Bleep if you be witch or ogbanje, my granny self, be ur oga.

ogbeni! go baff untop transformer! angry

1 Like

Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by 190: 3:32pm On May 21, 2012
^wont that electrocute him angry
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 21, 2012
Compartmentalized Bullshitology101. . .
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by 2sexy(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2012
OP, take am easy o. You can give them the sexkillzing bullet shot.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz: Compartmentalized Bullshitology101. . .
well..., u may need a soda can of petrol to drink
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 21, 2012
solidbroda: well..., u may need a soda can of petrol to drink
After you. . . Don't forget to smoke. . . to complete the process.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by luckgames(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2012
solidbroda: now that im ok, and even souring higher, they all wanna date me. well, im just gonna bleep y'all till you have no walls in your heart and cry that men are wicked. no be my fault, cos when i had nada y'all girls use me wash. And i dont giv a Bleep if you be witch or ogbanje, my granny self, be ur oga.

Time to eat
for sure women will be there
Some don't want to be part of the hard work
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by omega25red(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2012
Poster no need for the anger you are feeling because you should count yourself lucky that you life is better than it was. Continue to focus your energy on maintaining the good life you have now. Also take the time to find a woman who is on your level instead of running into someone who hurt you in the past. Let your past be a lesson and let it remain as the past.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
After you. . . Don't forget to smoke. . . to complete the process.
no. after you done lighting ur cigar while takin d petrol can drink. i hope it feels good
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 21, 2012
omega25red: Poster no need for the anger you are feeling because you should count yourself lucky that you life is better than it was. Continue to focus your energy on maintaining the good life you have now. Also take the time to find a woman who is on your level instead of running into someone who hurt you in the past. Let your past be a lesson and let it remain as the past.

no goods girls oo,all cheewing gum babes especially for this lag. n mostly, babes wey nepa bill done full forr the meter of their totoh. i mean the meter of thr womanliness has broken record. id rather adopt a child than av over count womanliness lady giving birth to my baby
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 21, 2012
solidbroda: no. after you done lighting ur cigar while takin d petrol can drink. i hope it feels good
It's nice to see that you are really interested in derailing this bullshit on wheels you call a thread. Anyway, who am i to say no?

So did you watch the match on saturday?
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by KINGwax(m): 4:36pm On May 21, 2012
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by KINGwax(m): 4:36pm On May 21, 2012
190: ^wont that electrocute him angry
that's d plot! He's not fit to live. A fuckin secondary school wannabe posting his fantasies!
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
It's nice to see that you are really interested in derailing this bullshit on wheels you call a thread. Anyway, who am i to say no?

So did you watch the match on saturday?
. lol i did. although,not a chelsea fan, but was happy they won.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 21, 2012
solidbroda: no goods girls oo,all cheewing gum babes especially for this lag. n mostly, babes wey nepa bill done full forr the meter of their totoh. i mean the meter of thr womanliness has broken record. id rather adopt a child than av over count womanliness lady giving birth to my baby
What was the mileage on your mother when she gave birth to you?
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 21, 2012
solidbroda: . lol i did. although,not a chelsea fan, but was happy they won.
Same here, but i supported them all the same. I never imagined Robben would lose a penalty! shocked Anyway, [i]s[/i]hit happens!
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by MrsChima(f): 4:51pm On May 21, 2012
Is this a sport thread? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Is this a sport thread? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Can't you see we are derailing? angry
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
What was the mileage on your mother when she gave birth to you?
probably same as ur momsy. do u have any idea?
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 21, 2012
solidbroda: probably same as ur momsy. do u have any idea?
Nope. But you should. She must have told you what to look out for in a woman.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by MrsChima(f): 5:04pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
Can't you see we are derailing? angry

Shattap! angry
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Shattap! angry
angry
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
Nope. But you should. She must have told you what to look out for in a woman.
you cant compare her days then as a youth with the youths of now. then, ladies respected thr womanliness.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 21, 2012
solidbroda: you cant compare her days then as a youth with the youths of now. then, ladies respected thr womanliness.
Respect your penis too. . . Your mission is dumb and could land you in hot soup!
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 21, 2012
Yada yada yada tongue
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz: Respect your penis too. . . Your mission is dumb and could land you in hot soup!
stop pretending to be holy man, its d samw thing you can do or be doing. You cant tell me u are faithful to ur fiance or wife, that will be a big lie. all men, especially african or black origin are born to b a cheater.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by harakiri(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2012

This is sooooo 12yrs old man. WTF?
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 21, 2012
190: ^wont that electrocute him angry

most definitely! angry
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Rocktation(f): 6:30pm On May 21, 2012
solidbroda: if you be witch or ogbanje, my granny self, be ur oga.

And you wonder why you had nada for so long.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 21, 2012
harakiri:

This is sooooo 12yrs old man. WTF?
like i said in a poat of mine (see profile), IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM(s) WITH any of MY POST, PLS GO AND DRINK PETROL. If u cnt drink petrol, then you have no f.u.k.in business wit my post. else dig ur head back into ur mom's p.u.s.s.i.e

(1) (2) (Reply)

She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? / Was She Wrong? / My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.