Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin (2315 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by bknight: 6:43pm On May 21, 2012
Come to really think of this:
Do girls actually owe guys 'being there while they suffer?' Is it ur birthright? undecided
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 21, 2012
Rocktation:

And you wonder why you had nada for so long.
well, but now, i can help donate charity to ur family.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 21, 2012
solidbroda: like i said in a poat of mine (see profile), IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM(s) WITH any of MY POST, PLS GO AND DRINK PETROL. If u cnt drink petrol, then you have no f.u.k.in business wit my post. else dig ur head back into ur mom's p.u.s.s.i.e

falls from canoe! grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Rocktation(f): 6:56pm On May 21, 2012
solidbroda: well, but now, i can help donate charity to ur family.

Hehehe. You ke? You want the entire universe to run away from you this time?
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 21, 2012
Rocktation:

Hehehe. You ke? You want the entire universe to run away from you this time?
i mean, if you need my help, i have charity for poor an less oppotuned people. ok?
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 21, 2012
My advise get ur stuff together first before u end up wit a girl leaving u becos u don't have anything...truth be told no one wants to associate themselves wit failure.stop being desparate for love, build yourself up first and u won't have to face unnecesarry heart break. This is to all guys still tryna make it
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 21, 2012
sosoluv: My advise get ur stuff together first before u end up wit a girl leaving u becos u don't have anything...truth be told no one wants to associate themselves wit failure.stop being desparate for love, build yourself up first and u won't have to face unnecesarry heart break. This is to all guys still tryna make it
well spoken
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Too bad. They hurt you and now you are back for revenge.
*evil laughter*
LMAO cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
OP is really a jerk!
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by afinic001(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2012
sexkillz:
What was the mileage on your mother when she gave birth to you?

You don't av to insult someone's mother b4 u make a point.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by harakiri(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2012
solidbroda: like i said in a poat of mine (see profile), IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM(s) WITH any of MY POST, PLS GO AND DRINK PETROL. If u cnt drink petrol, then you have no f.u.k.in business wit my post. else dig ur head back into ur mom's p.u.s.s.i.e

Just like i thought. Another immature brat who thinks he's the next best thing to sliced bread all because he has a few peanuts in his bank account. How pitiful. How much have you made that can't make you sleep at night? N1million? N10million? N100million? N1billion? Why all this noise about being successful? My friend, i seriously doubt if you are up to 25yrs (i believe much much younge[/i]r) and hence the immaturity of your post.

Welcome to the real world kiddo. Women/Ladies/Girls are naturally built to go out for the best thing out there and that includes their choice of men. Nobody wants to settle for a broke a$$ loser when greener pastures abound everywhere. A woman will only put up with your poor condition if she is thoroughly convinced that there will be light at the end of the tunnel and even at that, the temptation to dump you for the next admirer that comes her way is very strong. Even in the animal kingdom, it's THE SAME THING!!! The lioness will only mate with the strongest male, hens don't give the weak cockerels a chance until they are big and strong enough, same with goats,cows,dogs,lizards and sharks. You need to get off your kiddy high horse and come back to the earth.

Throwing derogatory remarks doesn't make a valid statement ([i]you even had the guts to tell me to crawl back into my mother's p.uss.ie
). My mom happens to be dead but your dumb a$$ self wouldn't know that. Can you say that trash in my face? Son, I'll bit$h slap you back to the bronze age both verbally and physically.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by harakiri(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2012
Pitiful undecided
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 10:31am On May 22, 2012
harakiri:

Just like i thought. Another immature brat who thinks he's the next best thing to sliced bread all because he has a few peanuts in his bank account. How pitiful. How much have you made that can't make you sleep at night? N1million? N10million? N100million? N1billion? Why all this noise about being successful? My friend, i seriously doubt if you are up to 25yrs (i believe much much younge[/i]r) and hence the immaturity of your post.

Welcome to the real world kiddo. Women/Ladies/Girls are naturally built to go out for the best thing out there and that includes their choice of men. Nobody wants to settle for a broke a$$ loser when greener pastures abound everywhere. A woman will only put up with your poor condition if she is thoroughly convinced that there will be light at the end of the tunnel and even at that, the temptation to dump you for the next admirer that comes her way is very strong. Even in the animal kingdom, it's THE SAME THING!!! The lioness will only mate with the strongest male, hens don't give the weak cockerels a chance until they are big and strong enough, same with goats,cows,dogs,lizards and sharks. You need to get off your kiddy high horse and come back to the earth.

Throwing derogatory remarks doesn't make a valid statement ([i]you even had the guts to tell me to crawl back into my mother's p.uss.ie
). My mom happens to be dead but your dumb a$$ self wouldn't know that. Can you say that trash in my face? Son, I'll bitch slap you back to the bronze age both verbally and physically.
you typed a whole article just to say rubbish. i couldnt read but i know ot will be just dumb like you head. u need to write for newspapers
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by harakiri(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2012
solidbroda: you typed a whole article just to say rubbish. i couldnt read but i know ot will be just dumb like you head. u need to write for newspapers

Problem is you are too dumb to understand the word "reason" and you are allergic to anything that profers COMMON SENSE hence my post repels you. What you should do is grab a glass of milk,some cookies and sit in front of the TV watching nickelodeon. You still have a lot of growing up to do and as it is, you are indeed dumber than a sack of hammers!

Eat bricks kiddo.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 22, 2012
harakiri:

Problem is you are too dumb to understand the word "reason" and you are allergic to anything that profers COMMON SENSE hence my post repels you. What you should do is grab a glass of milk,some cookies and sit in front of the TV watching nickelodeon. You still have a lot of growing up to do and as it is, you are indeed dumber than a sack of hammers!

Eat bricks kiddo.

your username looks like those boko haram ones. if you are just tired of life, just go and meet them n go n commit suicide. afterall, i dont think you are any useful to your parent talkless of me or the society. And when you are done burning in hell, come back an talk about ur xperience maybe you might b useful after all then everybody will start appreciating you. but now, a lonly boko boi in view
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 22, 2012
[/b][b]
harakiri:

). My mom happens to be dead but your dumb a$$ self wouldn't know that. Can you say that trash in my face? Son, I'll bit$h slap you back to the bronze age both verbally and physically.

u be zoologist?
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by deshclones(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2012
afinic001:

You don't av to insult someone's mother b4 u make a point.

thats his style man...little wonder his life is sooo bleeped up.....
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by harakiri(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2012
solidbroda: your username looks like those boko haram ones. if you are just tired of life, just go and meet them n go n commit suicide. afterall, i dont think you are any useful to your parent talkless of me or the society. And when you are done burning in hell, come back an talk about ur xperience maybe you might b useful after all then everybody will start appreciating you. but now, a lonly boko boi in view

Actually the word HARAKIRI is Japanese but you wouldn't know that because you are dumber than the word DUMB!!! You're talking about being "useful to my parents"...that alone shows you're still a little boy living in your mama's house. I took care of my parents and buried them when they passed away...THAT'S RIGHT, I'M A GROWN MAN WHO PAYS HIS OWN BILLS! The money i spent on burial alone will pay the bills for you and your cheap girlfriend for the next ten years! E-diot! You think because you can now afford to buy meat pie and pepsi for a lady in sweet sensation that you have arrived. What a useless good for nothing human being! For you to be complaining of being treated like trash by ladies shows what a low life you are. Even when i was much younger and didn't have much going for me, i still got chicks and i didn't have to spend a dime. Only losers burn cash to impress chicks. Without the peanuts in your pocket, you are NOTHING! And you are still nothing but a loser as far as i am concerned.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 8:23am On May 24, 2012
harakiri:

Actually the word HARAKIRI is Japanese but you wouldn't know that because you are dumber than the word DUMB!!! You're talking about being "useful to my parents"...that alone shows you're still a little boy living in your mama's house. I took care of my parents and buried them when they passed away...THAT'S RIGHT, I'M A GROWN MAN WHO PAYS HIS OWN BILLS! The money i spent on burial alone will pay the bills for you and your cheap girlfriend for the next ten years! E-diot! You think because you can now afford to buy meat pie and pepsi for a lady in sweet sensation that you have arrived. What a useless good for nothing human being! For you to be complaining of being treated like trash by ladies shows what a low life you are. Even when i was much younger and didn't have much going for me, i still got chicks and i didn't have to spend a dime. Only losers burn cash to impress chicks. Without the peanuts in your pocket, you are NOTHING! And you are still nothing but a loser as far as i am concerned.

stil writing ur articles just to diss me. boko boi.
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by 190: 9:24am On May 24, 2012
Harakiri - STOP

Its enough - STOP
Re: Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
solidbroda: now that im ok, and even souring higher, they all wanna date me. well, im just gonna bleep y'all till you have no walls in your heart and cry that men are wicked. no be my fault, cos when i had nada y'all girls use me wash. And i dont giv a Bleep if you be witch or ogbanje, my granny self, be ur oga.
Tell me wen u r done and we will see if u will gain anything at all out of it...u r revenging on the wrong person. Get over it and get urself a good woman and live a drama free life...be wise! the girls u will be playing arnd wit will only bring u drama and a headache and its much more time consuming

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Cursed Men...... / My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! / Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.