Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733995 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kayhummer(m): 5:19am On Oct 19, 2015
please how am I to go about getting another Sa visa, I have been there before this year may, I want to know if I should summit what I summmited at my first try
samtol4:
You should have asked this question before he submitted .For an official to point out the missing document(letter)shows how crucial the letter is needed .God may favour him and visa will be approved .But on a serious note the embassy want to know what he is doing in Nigeria and assess if he will not overstay or refuse to come back .A lot of Nigerians including graduates came with Visiting visa and apply for Asylum under inhumane conditions while some are roaming aimlessly doing nothing . The Letter remain crucial although he may still get visa approval .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2015
Ajibade105:

How do I do this please?

You will need to send your credentials to SAQA, Like your WAEC certificate, Degree Transcript and certificate. and fill the form online.. After you fill the form online and submitted the required documents. Your result will be evaluated to SA equivalent.

After all that, You can start to apply to schools and you take it up from there,

Cheers
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ajibade105(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2015
depoty22:

You will need to send your credentials to SAQA, Like your WAEC certificate, Degree Transcript and certificate. and fill the form online.. After you fill the form online and submitted the required documents. Your result will be evaluated to SA equivalent.

After all that, You can start to apply to schools and you take it up from there,

Cheers

Is this free?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Ajibade105:

Is this free?

Na waa to you o... the guy for just pull him bra giv you breast make you milk belleful.

Or you could just google SAQA and take it from there. All your doubts are guaranteed to be cleared that way.

PS: Negative. It are not free. It are cost wazo. Eh? You is go pay Naira, which are must transform to Rand ah! Is you get it?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2015
Ajibade105:

Is this free?

Bro, Is there any Free things in Nigeria ? NO.. No free things in SA as well.. Nothing for Mahala meaning Nothing for free

Go to google and check SAQA.. you will be able to know the cost... I give you the basic information you need.

I don't know the application fee for SAQA now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kayhummer:
please how am I to go about getting another Sa visa, I have been there before this year may, I want to know if I should summit what I summmited at my first try
The same way you apply for the previous one
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2015
SA University on Shut Down due to Increase in School Fee by 10% and more....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ENGRPETER101: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2015
Hello Bros did SA embassy verify bank statement for visit visa and how much suppose be in my close balance,did them verify Hotel booking too.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
ENGRPETER101:
Hello Bros did SA embassy verify bank statement for visit visa and how much suppose be in my close balance,did them verify Hotel booking too.

Why should it bother you if they verify or not?

Well, the answer is obvious. I just don't get it; are we Nigerians cursed to almost always be dubious? Just know that this thread is not meant to facilitate anybody's crooked interest in submitting fake or deceitful documentation to obtain visa.

Change has come and every single Nigerian must play their part in repairing Nigeria's stinking image - starting with you!

WARNING: If you attempt to apply for a visa with inaccurate documents, not only will you be busted and barred from SA forever, we will also curse you (and perhaps your unborn innocent generation) if you intentionally attempt to further ruin our country's reputation by any dishonest scheme.

Nuff said.

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ajibade105(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Well said
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ajibade105(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
brainbucks:

Why should it bother you if they verify or not?

Well, the answer is obvious. I just don't get it; are we Nigerians cursed to almost always be dubious? Just know that this thread is not meant to facilitate anybody's crooked interest in submitting fake or deceitful documentation to obtain visa.

Change has come and every single Nigerian must play their part in repairing Nigeria's stinking image - starting with you!

WARNING: If you attempt to apply for a visa with inaccurate documents, not only will you be busted and barred from SA forever, we will also curse you (and perhaps your unborn innocent generation) if you intentionally attempt to further ruin our country's reputation by any dishonest scheme.

Nuff said.

Well said
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
ENGRPETER101:

Don't even try to.... Don't add more to bad name Nigeria have.... Please...

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by akmusty(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2015
Morning Friends,please I will need experienced and mature response. I have not had d opportunity of traveling out of the country of I which I want to use like a week or ten days in South Africa this year based on advice of a friend who's inviting me for visit in canada next year summer as he said, I have an invitation letter from another friend in South Africa as I type this, my bank statement read 465k and same as my valid passport . I have some Bill of lading of imported cars that bears my name as well as my FG job his in Naija. My question,what are those items or document I will need for submitting d form of visa and would it be suitable to put in there that am a civil servant or a businessman as the acct detail am to use is not my salary acct. Please I will need a guide on how the trip can go fine. As I will appreciate advice of matured and experienced pole in d house.thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Cypha8: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Next time try Aaron's Restaurant @ 179 Loop Street, R75 per plate, R55 for takeaway.

sovpounds:

na R80 per plate wey i pay. i know i ate naija food for R40 in hillbrow last year. but hillbrow and cape town no be the same thing na.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Cypha8: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
What's your intended area of study?

Ajibade105:
Hello NLander,

I wanna study in any SA university for M.Sc. I have CGPA of 4.59/5.00. Which university is best to study and also have funding for entry M.Sc applicant?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ajibade105(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cypha8:
What's your intended area of study?

Applied Mathematics
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by congenial: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hello All,
I came across this thread some weeks back, went through every details and proceeded to apply for a visitors visa. I applied on the 15th and by 22nd my application was ready for collection.
It came out successful.
My family is requesting my younger brother goes with me. The challenge now is how do I proceed with his application? He is a 300l undergraduate student.
I used my account of about 600k in applying.
Can I still use that same account, will my parents account work for him, will I need a new hotel reservation?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yes, you will need a hotel booking for him too as well as flight reservation and yellow card.

Either you or your parents can sponsor him although your parents might be preferable for obvious reasons. In any case, let whoever is sponsoring him write a letter of introduction stating their relationship to him and readiness to sponsor his trip & also attach bank statement. Since he is an undergraduate, a letter from his school and copy of school ID card will add more bite to the application and increase his chances. All the best
congenial:
Hello All,
I came across this thread some weeks back, went through every details and proceeded to apply for a visitors visa. I applied on the 15th and by 22nd my application was ready for collection.
It came out successful.
My family is requesting my younger brother goes with me. The challenge now is how do I proceed with his application? He is a 300l undergraduate student.
I used my account of about 600k in applying.
Can I still use that same account, will my parents account work for him, will I need a new hotel reservation?
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
The nature of your job or place of work does not affect your application in this case. Hence, being a civil servant poses no threat at all. Just ensure you have the following docs in place to apply: Valid hotel booking, flight reservation, yellow card, bank statement, letter of introduction from employer, pay slips, copy of marriage certificate (if you are married), visa application fees, Duly completed visitors visa application form with 2 passport photographs. All the best
akmusty:
Morning Friends,please I will need experienced and mature response. I have not had d opportunity of traveling out of the country of I which I want to use like a week or ten days in South Africa this year based on advice of a friend who's inviting me for visit in canada next year summer as he said, I have an invitation letter from another friend in South Africa as I type this, my bank statement read 465k and same as my valid passport . I have some Bill of lading of imported cars that bears my name as well as my FG job his in Naija. My question,what are those items or document I will need for submitting d form of visa and would it be suitable to put in there that am a civil servant or a businessman as the acct detail am to use is not my salary acct. Please I will need a guide on how the trip can go fine. As I will appreciate advice of matured and experienced pole in d house.thanks

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sunkee28: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please my people in the house, which one is yellow card as part of SA visa requirement ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by congenial: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
yinksob002:
Yes, you will need a hotel booking for him too as well as flight reservation and yellow card.
Either you or your parents can sponsor him although your parents might be preferable for obvious reasons. In any case, let whoever is sponsoring him write a letter of introduction stating their relationship to him and readiness to sponsor his trip & also attach bank statement. Since he is an undergraduate, a letter from his school and copy of school ID card will add more bite to the application and increase his chances. All the best

Thanks yinksob002
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebayo111: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2015
sunkee28:
Please my people in the house, which one is yellow card as part of SA visa requirement ?
yes you need a copy of the cover pages nd the stamped center page.
yellow cards are issued at health center opposite the toll gate at the airport for 1000. i did mine there and submitted the copies along with my application

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shine1177: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
To our brothers and sisters in South Africa, please let us be careful when walking alone on the street, especially in the night. Today, after our Mid-week Communion Service at about 7:45pm I was attacked by three (3) street boys few metres from church. They initially begged me for money which i decline, the next thing, one of them drag my shirt and brought out a knife to stab me while he spoke Zulu to the rest to search me. I pushed him off and started barking at them, so they took off. There was no loss of property nor harm on me. I thank God.

This is the second attack since i came here. Durban to be precise. Few months ago, I went to withdraw at Standard bank ATM in front of my campus where I fell to card swap scam (i don't know how), something that I never experience all my life in Nigeria. I lost R1700 in that incident, it was later I learnt that those devils prowl at all ATM with less traffic. After that incidence, some Nigerians started telling stories of how they lost money, some R4000 etc. at the same machine to those bad boys. If they had shared their experiences before, I wouldn't have fall a victim. I hope this will guide a brother or sister out there.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sugarvallly(f): 4:30am On Oct 29, 2015
please,I need to know the requirements for SA visa. I am planning to travel next year (Feb). How much do I need to have as a statement of account? currently, I have 230k.
please I need answers. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Any amount from 450k upwards will be fine. However, it is equally important to ensure that your account has a good turnover too (i.e Funds come in and go out). For a visitors visa, you need the following docs:

1) International passport
2) Completed visa application form with two passport photographs (White background)
3) Yellow card
4) Letter of Introduction from employer or Self letter of introduction if you are self employed
5) Bank Statement
6) Pay slips
7) Valid hotel booking
cool Flight reservation
9) Visa application fees
10)Copy of work ID card
You can also include any other supporting documents you have (if any) to boost your chances. All the best.
sugarvallly:
please,I need to know the requirements for SA visa.
I am planning to travel next year (Feb).
How much do I need to have as a statement of account?
currently, I have 230k.

please I need answers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Thanks for sharing bro, it is well. May God always protect us all ( Amen).
Shine1177:
To our brothers and sisters in South Africa, please let us be careful when walking alone on the street, especially in the night. Today, after our Mid-week Communion Service at about 7:45pm I was attacked by three (3) street boys few metres from church. They initially begged me for money which i decline, the next thing, one of them drag my shirt and brought out a knife to stab me while he spoke Zulu to the rest to search me. I pushed him off and started barking at them, so they took off. There was no loss of property nor harm on me. I thank God.

This is the second attack since i came here. Durban to be precise. Few months ago, I went to withdraw at Standard bank ATM in front of my campus where I fell to card swap scam (i don't know how), something that I never experience all my life in Nigeria. I lost R1700 in that incident, it was later I learnt that those devils prowl at all ATM with less traffic. After that incidence, some Nigerians started telling stories of how they lost money, some R4000 etc. at the same machine to those bad boys. If they had shared their experiences before, I wouldn't have fall a victim. I hope this will guide a brother or sister out there.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sugarvallly(f): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
yinksob002:
Any amount from 450k upwards will be fine. However, it is equally important to ensure that your account has a good turnover too (i.e Funds come in and go out). For a visitors visa, you need the following docs:

1) International passport
2) Completed visa application form with two passport photographs (White background)
3) Yellow card
4) Letter of Introduction from employer or Self letter of introduction if you are self employed
5) Bank Statement
6) Pay slips
7) Valid hotel booking
cool Flight reservation
9) Visa application fees
10)Copy of work ID card
You can also include any other supporting documents you have (if any) to boost your chances. All the best.

thanx alot
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
@staggerlee

Your tribal comment did not go unnoticed.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by princebaby(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Pls how hard is it to find house in south africa??

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.