Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1734030 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nulasco:

How about UJ?

UKZN has no international clout, corporate SA do not regard UKZN as a top school, go to any corporate organization and google the management team its always UCT or Witts, UP or Stellinbosch. Remember that Afrikaans run these 4 schools and Afrikaans run corporate SA. I wont advise anyone looking for good career in SA to go to durban. I seriously wish i can expose the real me on NL, all u guys will pay for info. I know things u all will never know and am not just making mouth. UKZN is like comparing LASU to UI and OAU
.Your advise on this forum always with " K leg " .To say corporate Sa do not recognise a school is big lie and fallacy of the highest order .Only those who have not travel around SA will be gullible to this your statement .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nulasco:

How about UJ?

UKZN has no international clout, corporate SA do not regard UKZN as a top school, go to any corporate organization and google the management team its always UCT or Witts, UP or Stellinbosch. Remember that Afrikaans run these 4 schools and Afrikaans run corporate SA. I wont advise anyone looking for good career in SA to go to durban. I seriously wish i can expose the real me on NL, all u guys will pay for info. I know things u all will never know and am not just making mouth. UKZN is like comparing LASU to UI and OAU
" what information do you have and guys will pay for !Bros keep this braging aside and be humble for once .What have you attain and no one has ever achieved ? Most of your posts are always self glorification .how you got PR how you went to America....bla bla .These are childish stuff and personal life stop blowing trumpet that won't help any1 on this forum .Most of your advise always with " K Leg " .To say corporate Sa do not recognise a government owned University is a big lie and fallacy of the highest order .It is only those you are not around SA that will be gullible to your advise .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
geekybabe:
Hello everyone. please I need some rands. I have naira and I am in lagos. I'm planning a trip to Johannesburg and I need Rands badly.

When are u coming ? Hope you got the rand .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
staggerlee:

False
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hello guys.

Please, can someone in SA help confirm if Stanbic bank MasterCard can still be used to withdraw cash from ATMs in SA.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 3:35am On Jun 14, 2016
iWise:
Hello guys.

Please, can someone in SA help confirm if Stanbic bank MasterCard can still be used to withdraw cash from ATMs in SA.

Not sure, my Zenith stopped working in SA yesterday. Most banks have suspended international transactions. The banks now tell you, that you should get dollar dominted Mastercards
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 4:19am On Jun 14, 2016
samuelUMOH:
" what information do you have and guys will pay for !Bros keep this braging aside and be humble for once .What have you attain and no one has ever achieved ? Most of your posts are always self glorification .how you got PR how you went to America....bla bla .These are childish stuff and personal life stop blowing trumpet that won't help any1 on this forum .Most of your advise always with " K Leg " .To say corporate Sa do not recognise a government owned University is a big lie and fallacy of the highest order .It is only those you are not around SA that will be gullible to your advise .

All you need to do is to go on linkdn, also google the top 20 of 50 south african companies on JSE, go to the companies' websites, look at their managment teams and view their educational backgrounds. Now make a mental or written note and see those who went to the four top schools (UCT, WITTS, UP and Stellinbosch). Also look for recruitment agencies on Linkdn and follow the agencies, also make a note who these agencies are comprised of.
Thank God, you called UKZN a govt university, the economy of SA is not runned by the govt, it is ran by the privates and once this is ran by the privates they tend to make private schools better. This applies to all countries that economy is controlled by private hands, thats why the Yales and Havards will always be better than the Minisotas, where as in a govt driven economy like Nigeria, govt schools are always more recognised. Lets argue based on facts and reasonable conclusion not beer palour facts. BTW if you are coming from Nigeria, UKZN is a better school when compared to almost all schools in Nigeria.

Back to my person, i think you are just beefing, when i say things that i know it becomes bragging, wow! You are low minded (pls its not an insult). I didnt even remember i mentioned going to the US on this thread until I checked my previous posts. Is going to US now bragging? Whats the big deal about going to the US? WHAT? If you go to any good school in SA its either you go to US, Canada or Australia for one exchange or the other. So how can i bragg about the US. I only mentioned to a guy on this thread that even at the point of entry @ the US, I was not asked a return ticket. I was trying to emphasize that its not everytime immigration ask for return tickets and you see that as bragging? Yooo! You need to have a high self esteem.

Again you talk about PR? I tell people about my PR so that i can assist others so that they can see that my point of view can be relevant, but u see it as bragging, yoo! You are very funny and filled with hatred. On this thread I have called people with my own Airtime to lecture people what they should do if they want to get visas and PR fast, easily and legitimately without paying a cent to anyone. Someone talked about IITPSA, i was quick to offer help without knowing the person because i live and work around Midrand. Your sorry self see me as a bragger. At work, my colleagues say I give too much free advise to anyone, I dont mind. They say I should start an agent, I laughed it off. Guy people with hatred do not go far in laugh. Again, i know things that a lot of people dont know because of some things i have privy information about, if you hate that statement you can jump off the cliff I dont care

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 4:35am On Jun 14, 2016
toyinajani:
Pls advise, I am processing a ( Ded )Doctor of Education in University of Zululand, my fears are,
1. I am teaching in a public school in Lagos, which I want to quit for this.
2. This DEd sounds new.
3. What's the prospect ?
4. This program is research only which I am not comfortable with.
5. My SAQA has not been done, can I get admission without it?
6. How is survival in Southy as a Naija?

PHD in whatever field is good, have a solid plan dont rely on what people tell you here. Make sure you have a backup plan on how you will fund yourself. You might get here and land a major way of making extra income, you might get here and not see anything. So prepare for the worst and hope for the best. But I will urge you to do SAQA, maybe not for just admissions but you will need it here.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yungokus: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2016
staggerlee:

Not sure, my Zenith stopped working in SA yesterday. Most banks have suspended international transactions. The banks now tell you, that you should get dollar dominted Mastercards

my first bank VISA debit card is working 100% since Jan this year... the only thing is charges are crazy or maybe naija currency is useless at the moment... i withdrew today and was charged N25.17 to 1rand. may God help Nigeria
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2016
yungokus:

my first bank VISA debit card is working 100% since Jan this year... the only thing is charges are crazy or maybe naija currency is useless at the moment... i withdrew today and was charged N25.17 to 1rand. may God help Nigeria
Access bank working fine but the rate is high also 22
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
yungokus:

My Zenith stopped working on Monday
https://www.nairaland.com/3163199/foreign-payments-naira-atm-cards
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
yes i applied for the first time and within 3 days it was ready for collection and 3 months visa granted.

oduzbaba89:
Is it possible for Sa visa to be issued within 3 days? Coz a friend applied on Monday and e got alert to pick up is passport the following Wednesday making it 3 days, what's the guy fate, thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gungab(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2016
vozkini:
yes i applied for the first time and within 3 days it was ready for collection and 3 months visa granted.

please can you name some of the requirements as a newbie I will really appreciate. thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stanogb(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello house, I have a problem...I intend to apply for Msc in Uni of cape town, Uni of Wits, and Uni of stellenbosch for 2017, but from what I see, the program starts in January 2017. Is there any way I can start by June or July because am working on something now. And I wont like to abandon it prematurely. Secondly, is there any school that doesnt require SAQA for admission? Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 12:10am On Jun 16, 2016
stargalee and CO. house members, I wish to apply for south africa visit visa by next week once my passport is out from another embassy. my questions are the following.
1. how would i apply to secure 6months/1 year multiple entry to south africa.
2. this is my second time of applying for sa visa. do i need all documents used in my previously application.
3. is prepaid or confirmed booked hotel a criteria for visa issuance?
4. how long does it take for the visa to be processed.
5. company account above 2million and savings 800k will it be okay for the visa issuance
please i need your professional advice
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 5:29am On Jun 16, 2016
stanogb:
Hello house, I have a problem...I intend to apply for Msc in Uni of cape town, Uni of Wits, and Uni of stellenbosch for 2017, but from what I see, the program starts in January 2017. Is there any way I can start by June or July because am working on something now. And I wont like to abandon it prematurely. Secondly, is there any school that doesnt require SAQA for admission? Thanks.
It depends on the course, some courses you can start in July. I know University of Cape Town doesn't require SAQA, but I will advise you do your SAQA now, its easier for you to do your SAQA while you are still in Nigeria, so if there is a delay you can follow up with your Naija school. You need SAQA for everything here, like joining a proffessional body, getting a job and all
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 5:38am On Jun 16, 2016
vozkini:
stargalee and CO. house members, I wish to apply for south africa visit visa by next week once my passport is out from another embassy. my questions are the following.
1. how would i apply to secure 6months/1 year multiple entry to south africa.
2. this is my second time of applying for sa visa. do i need all documents used in my previously application.
3. is prepaid or confirmed booked hotel a criteria for visa issuance?
4. how long does it take for the visa to be processed.
5. company account above 2million and savings 800k will it be okay for the visa issuance
please i need your professional advice

Since you want professional advise you have to pay for it (joking) but I can offer a candid advise. Am not sure you can get one year or 6 months visa unless you are a frequent traveller to SA or you get a relative or accompany visa. I think your bank statement is good enough, I will also advise you to do paid booking. All your previous docs too will be relevant
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by afelouz(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Hello house, please I want to apply for SA visitor visa. I have no previous travel history meaning i have a virgin passport

I have the following docs,

Int passport
Visa app forms and passport photograph (white background)
Yellow card
Letter of introduction on companys letterhead
My CaC cert
CAC memorandom of associates
My Business statement of account with minimum balance of 4 - 5m
Paid hotel booking
Flight booking
My work ID as the CEO

Please kindly advice on what more i can add as i have no previous travel history. I dont want to be denied angry
I have other docs like NOUN admission letter where im a PgD student, comprehensive insurance on my company vehicles worth 5m, land receipt, insurance policies and monthly nvestment plan.
I'm a car dealer i can supply BIll of lading too

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OmoBendel24: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
afelouz:
Hello house, please I want to apply for SA visitor visa. I have no previous travel history meaning i have a virgin passport

I have the following docs,

Int passport
Visa app forms and passport photograph (white background)
Yellow card
Letter of introduction on companys letterhead
My CaC cert
CAC memorandom of associates
My Business statement of account with minimum balance of 4 - 5m
Paid hotel booking
Flight booking
My work ID as the CEO

Please kindly advice on what more i can add as i have no previous travel history. I dont want to be denied angry
I have other docs like NOUN admission letter where im a PgD student, comprehensive insurance on my company vehicles worth 5m, land receipt, insurance policies and monthly nvestment plan.
I'm a car dealer i can supply BIll of lading too

Thanks
And your personal bank statement? Also, who is funding the trip? Regards
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by afelouz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'm funding the trip. Thats why I'm presenting my business account.
Do i need to drop my personal account despite being the ceo of the company. Having 95% of the shares?
Also I'm the only signatory to the business account also.

Thanks

OmoBendel24:

And your personal bank statement? Also, who is funding the trip? Regards
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ftromy: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
I need rands please. House help...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
ftromy:
I need rands please. House help...
How much you need and at what rate ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stanogb(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
staggerlee:

It depends on the course, some courses you can start in July. I know University of Cape Town doesn't require SAQA, but I will advise you do your SAQA now, its easier for you to do your SAQA while you are still in Nigeria, so if there is a delay you can follow up with your Naija school. You need SAQA for everything here, like joining a proffessional body, getting a job and all
Thanks. May God continue blessing you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kassano22(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello nairalander, please i wish to know if there is anything like fiance visa in southafrica. And who qualifies to apply for it and what are the requirements. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
kassano22:
Hello nairalander, please i wish to know if there is anything like fiance visa in southafrica. And who qualifies to apply for it and what are the requirements. Thanks
What do u mean by fiance visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
kassano22:
Nothing like fiance visa .What is obtainable can be called " Spousal Visa" or Life partner permit "
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
stanogb:
The following schools do not required saqa evaluation : 1 Capetown Uni 2.Stellenbosch 3 .Monash
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks Mr Staggerlee for your advise on my enquiry the last time.

I have started processing admission for UP and UCT.I have submitted an application for UCT and will soon submit for UP.

I'm applying for Research Masters in UP and I have already gotten a supervisor.

Just that I am not clear on one of the documents I am required to upload on the application portal. They are requesting for "Certificate of Conduct ", What does that mean? Is it an affidavit of good conduct or what do they mean by that?

Other forumites who know about this can also assist.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
I came across it too when I was applying to UP, didn't came across it with wits,UJ, or stellenbosch. I guess it was just a letter from a either court, or an high person(maybe a notable referee) indicating your good conduct and that you are a reliable person in other ways you can also get letter of attestation from your formal school having registra signature I guess that would be better. I used the formal tho. Just submit any, If the need arises they need more they will surely contact U.

elnino2015:
Thanks Mr Staggerlee for your advise on my enquiry the last time.

I have started processing admission for UP and UCT.I have submitted an application for UCT and will soon submit for UP.

I'm applying for Research Masters in UP and I have already gotten a supervisor.

Just that I am not clear on one of the documents I am required to upload on the application portal. They are requesting for "Certificate of Conduct ", What does that mean? Is it an affidavit of good conduct or what do they mean by that?

Other forumites who know about this can also assist.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nulasco:
I came across it too when I was applying to UP, didn't came across it with wits,UJ, or stellenbosch. I guess it was just a letter from a either court, or an high person(maybe a notable referee) indicating your good conduct and that you are a reliable person in other ways you can also get letter of attestation from your formal school having registra signature I guess that would be better. I used the formal tho. Just submit any, If the need arises they need more they will surely contact U.

Thanks bro, I'll get an affidavit then.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks stargalee.
I will apply by Tuesday next and will try and book hotel within midrand. That's where I want to go this time.

staggerlee:

Since you want professional advise you have to pay for it (joking) but I can offer a candid advise. Am not sure you can get one year or 6 months visa unless you are a frequent traveller to SA or you get a relative or accompany visa. I think your bank statement is good enough, I will also advise you to do paid booking. All your previous docs too will be relevant
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hi good people. Please how much does it cost to renew visa from here in SA ? I need renewal for 6 months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.