Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733016 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ifyalways(f): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
sesther:
Hello everyone, I need some clarifications on some issues, I have a visiting S.A. visa that has single entry of 10days. I just want to visit and nothing else.
Pls, what do I have to know at the port of entry, within S.A. and more. Thanks
Your paid and confirmed hotel accomodation printed out with evidence of payment if possible.

List of places you plan to visit in your head.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
exlency:
RAND to NAIRA

Anyone in need of RAND @N30 ... Inbox me.

I will only deal at N28 - quote me if you are game.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
chemashie:
R10500 available at 30/ZAR

Only FNB account owners needed to contact me.

I have FNB but only willing to deal at N28.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
WriteBoy:
Hello,

I am a digital marketing professional(freelancer) and I wish to relocate to South Africa for maybe a year or two to meet in order to learn more about my profession. Also while in South Africa, I will furthering my education so the purpose of my relocation is work and study. By work, I will not be looking for jobs because I already have well paying jobs and can easily land new clients and new business so my earning potential will always be bright. I just need to be in a more advanced country in order to learn more about my craft.

Honestly, I have no idea about how to go getting a visa, how much I need to have in my account and all of these things. I will really appreciate if someone can help me with an estimate of how much I need to have in my account before I apply for visa. How much I need to budget for both accommodation and living expenses.

If anyone can help me out with this information I will be really glad.

Thanks brothers and sisters!
Hello Write Boy. I accommodation is very high in SA but you can get take one room plus bedroom with chicken if you want to relocate to SA get valid permit
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sesther(m): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
ifyalways:

Your paid and confirmed hotel accomodation printed out with evidence of payment if possible.

I have someone hosting me in Durban for 7 days. With this, do I still need hotel accommodation or what?
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ifyalways(f): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
sesther:

I have someone hosting me in Durban for 7 days. With this, do I still need hotel accommodation or what?
Thanks
No, however make sure s/he knows your arrival time and have the phone handy in the likely event s/he is called.

As opposed to hotel booking, you should have copy of the following from your host with you:
Invitation letter
Rent/tenancy agreement documents.
Residence permit

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sesther(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
ifyalways:

No, however make sure s/he knows your arrival time and have the phone handy in the likely event s/he is called.

As opposed to hotel booking, you should have copy of the following from your host with you:
Invitation letter
Rent/tenancy agreement documents.
Residence permit
Thanks for this info. God bless you
Should I have hotel booking, then I dont need to get those things you listed. Or can I hold the two
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
kwammy5000:
Good morning house. Pls can someone tell if this is normal, I have submitted my application since 17th of February and up till now my application is not out yet.
It's now about one month and two weeks.
Pls what could be the reason for this delay.

Thanks house.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Evidenx(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
femiaction:
Hello brother, how are you? My guy only Home affairs can answer your question correctly. Ask her to make enquiries in DHA before you embark with your journey. One thing that I know is that you can not change your status in South with visitor visa. Your staying in SA will determine at points on entry may be 3days or 15 days or the whole 3 months Thanks
Thanksalot brother man,your input is really appreciated,God bless.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sesther(m): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
ifyalways:

Still expecting
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by holytribe(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hello house, please I like to know the processing time for South Africa application. I applied since March 3rd for vacation and have not gotten back from them. I tried to track it but it says still under processing.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sesther(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
holytribe:
Hello house, please I like to know the processing time for South Africa application. I applied since March 3rd for vacation and have not gotten back from them. I tried to track it but it says still under processing.
I think they have new consular and this has made their work slow. I submitted mine 2nd week of feb n it was out last tuesday.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
intrinsicniyi:
Hi All, Gooday & trust every1 is doing awesome.

I wish to inquire if any1 can help in securing a nice apartment at an 'affordable price' in a 'peaceful & serene area' arround the University of Johannesburg.

Also, I'm jst curious - People ii knw in J'burg always complain dey don't av 'rand', is d currency dt scarce or what's d issue - I look 4ward to a clarification on dis.

Thanks.

Some1 shld please respond. Thanks.

Please, help oooOOOooooooOoooo!!! cheesy grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
I'm still waiting to hear from South African embassy since 7th of Feb till now nothing
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Chukwuka16: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
What!!! That's going to be 2 months by Friday. I think you have every right to call their number and complain as the proverbial number of days for processing your application has been maxed. Seriously try calling and explaining your plight.
liv123:
I'm still waiting to hear from South African embassy since 7th of Feb till now nothing
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
liv123:

Hi,

I submitted my study permit with two (2) other guys (same institution) on the 7th-Feb-2017. Interestingly, they got their permit on (2nd-march-2017) - 18 working days while ii got mine (16th-march-2017) - 26 working days.

I was bothered but having visited the VFS Lagos office to complain, I was told they're still processing it - However, I was asked if I received the two (2) text messages indicating i. dispatching and ii. processing - I said YES. The officer nodded and told me I'll be fine but mentioned dt "If ii didn't received d aforementioned text messages, I wouldn't be notified when d visa is ready for collection.

So, if you've received d 2 texts, d 3rd one will surely come for collection but if you haven't received any - You should visit d VFS office asap!!!

Hope dis make sense?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
intrinsicniyi:

Hi,

I submitted my study permit with two (2) other guys (same institution) on the 7th-Feb-2017. Interestingly, they got their permit on (2nd-march-2017) - 18 working days while ii got mine (16th-march-2017) - 26 working days.

I was bothered but having visited the VFS Lagos office to complain, I was told they're still processing it - However, I was asked if I received the two (2) text messages indicating i. dispatching and ii. processing - I said YES. The officer nodded and told me I'll be fine but mentioned dt "If ii didn't received d aforementioned text messages, I wouldn't be notified when d visa is ready for collection.

So, if you've received d 2 texts, d 3rd one will surely come for collection but if you haven't received any - You should visit d VFS office asap!!!

Hope dis make sense?
I applied true pH VFX for spouse visa and I have been calling and calling no way and they later told me dat the letter of invitation my partner send that contact number is not on it while on the form I pot the number,tow Weeks ago I resend the letter that has contact number true VFX pH, one week later the letter was send back to PH vfx,I called them to ask why and I was told that they didn't get any letter, that I should bring it my self to Lagos and I did that last week and I was hoping to travel this week to spend Esther with my Family but nothing yet
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Chukwuka16:
What!!! That's going to be 2 months by Friday. I think you have every right to call their number and complain as the proverbial number of days for processing your application has been maxed. Seriously try calling and explaining your plight.
I have been calling and calling still nothing is happening even today I called more than ten TeX they didn't pick and my credit finished
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by intrinsicniyi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
liv123:
I applied true pH VFX for spouse visa and I have been calling and calling no way and they later told me dat the letter of invitation my partner send that contact number is not on it while on the form I pot the number,tow Weeks ago I resend the letter that has contact number true VFX pH, one week later the letter was send back to PH vfx,I called them to ask why and I was told that they didn't get any letter, that I should bring it my self to Lagos and I did that last week and I was hoping to travel this week to spend Esther with my Family but nothing yet

Hi,

Just stay optimistic and don't be perturbed.

I wish you a successful outcome.

Cheers!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
liv123:
Please what can I do to get it so that I can travel by Thursday to do Esther with my Family
Any other number to Call them with?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
intrinsicniyi:

Hi,

Just stay optimistic and don't be perturbed.

I wish you a successful outcome.

Cheers!!!
Sure
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mikechinos(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hello guys I need your help. A cousin of mine applied for South African visa on month of February so they sent text for collection of the passport. so they collected the passport today and visa was denied. Their reason was that applicant was not reached for interview didn't even know what it means
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by otunbabadok(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Hello house, please I need help as to the type of marriage certificate allowed at the south African embassy. I want to know if marriage certificate by religious affiliation is allowed
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Mikechinos:
Hello guys I need your help. A cousin of mine applied for South African visa on month of February so they sent text for collection of the passport. so they collected the passport today and visa was denied. Their reason was that applicant was not reached for interview didn't even know what it means
SA embassy do not conduct interviews for visa ,however on few occasion applicant maybe called on phone to clarify few issues before visa is issued .Hence when he was called his number perhaps was not reachable . He should re-apply and state his case .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by exlency: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Processor01:

I will only deal at N28 - quote me if you are game.

N29 Gaskiya
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by otunbabadok(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
It seems there is nobody here. Please if you are seeing this, help with information about south Africa student visa applications. I am going for Msc studies. Like where is the office and how much is it going to cost.
thanks

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ifyalways(f): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
samtol4:
SA embassy do not conduct interviews for visa ,however on few occasion applicant maybe called on phone to clarify few issues before visa is issued .Hence when he was called his number perhaps was not reachable . He should re-apply and state his case .
Not anymore. I know someone that was called for interview last week, visitors visa.

I think they got a new consular and undergoing major operations overhaul.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by welf99: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hello Everyone...Got my critical skill visa today...approved after 5 days processing! I got all the info via this forum. God bless you all. If you have any relevant info regarding how to get a Job in SA please share. Am an IT professional.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
exlency:

N29 Gaskiya

Thanks - no longer interested. The rand is falling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.