Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1825634 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (935) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 14(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
staggerlee:

I wont even argue with you with statistics of 2015, at least the ricjest man in Africa is a Nigerian, apart from that owner of sundowns, motsepe or so the richest south africans are bloody white people who illegitimately took the land from black people, soon the land will be taken back.

The problem is, your judgement cant be trusted because it skews to your side, what you believe in and you dont want to be corrected. I dont know what happened to you while you were still staying in SA, something terrible could have happened to you, something you cant share here on this forum. Whatever you say about South africa, there is nothing positive and this is the country you spent more than 5yrs in. I guess within that 5yrs you were a merserable person, you could not wait to leave SA as you eventually did. Yes, South africa has problems just like any other country, and south africans will solve their problems themselves rather than cross the border to another country as a refugees or seeking asylum status when there is no war, or try to cross the mediterranian sea.

All your fake predictions just clearly indicate that you never learned anything about SA of that 5yrs while you were in the country. South africans are not cowards and not scared to die for their country. The only thing you guys know, is to jump the border and go to look for greener pasture rather than stand up and fix your country.

7 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
14:

The problem is, your judgement cant be trusted because it skews to your side, what you believe in and you dont want to be corrected. I dont know what happened to you while you were still staying in SA, something terrible could have happened to you, something you cant share here on this forum. Whatever you say about South africa, there is nothing positive and this is the country you spent more than 5yrs in. I guess within that 5yrs you were a merserable person, you could not wait to leave SA as you eventually did. Yes, South africa has problems just like any other country, and south africans will solve their problems themselves rather than cross the border to another country as a refugees or seeking asylum status when there is no war, or try to cross the mediterranian sea.

All your fake predictions just clearly indicate that you never learned anything about SA of that 5yrs while you were in the country. South africans are not cowards and not scared to die for their country. The only thing you guys know, is to jump the border and go to look for greener pasture rather than stand up and fix your country.

It appears you are a South African, well i say worse things about my own country especially when Jonathan ruled Nigeria, now i sense hope in Nigeria.

The number one problem of the country, South Africa is Jacob Zuma once that guy is removed there is hope for S.A. all the issues of S.A. can be traced to bad govt led by Mr JZ. Xenophobia can be traced to unemployment, shrinking economy is also because of govt, last year South Africa was ranked number 1 most corrupt country in Africa thanks to JZ.

Am sorry if i dont have anything good to say about S.A. but the SA that i saw when i came into it is not what it is anymore. S.A.'s issues came too rapidly, more blacks are being empowered which brings more problems, look at the strike in the mining sector of 2014 that lasted 5 months, till today S.A. hasn't recovered from the loss. Same goes to fees must fall protests, forcing schools to cut cost which will ultimately affect educational quality. All these issues were not what you hear of 4 years ago and suddenly gbam they all came. Thanks to Jacob Zuma

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bailcron: 6:44am On Apr 15, 2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I REALLY NEED RESPONSES. GOD BLESS
Hello house, I applied for voluntary work visa in south africa thru our a sister Parish in march but was denied based on: Document lack credibility... today I received an invite from anoda church for a program by June....

My question hope there won't be barriers from my last denier.

NOTE: I HAVE TRAVELED TO SA 5 TIMES WITHOUT OVERSTAY..

AWAITING YOUR KIND AND PROFITABLE RESPONSE... THANKS
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2017
Tzardom:
South Africa is not your country! South Africans are not your people! Zuma is not your president! Therefore, not your problem!

Stfu already and focus on things that concern you!
What an irony! You ask someone to mind his business while you yourself are in the middle of his own business.

There should be a South Africa forum for you. Why did you sign up for Nairaland when you hate foriegners this much. Isn't there a "RandLand" for south africans.

And anybody can be concerned with the politics of any nation if he has an interet in that nation whether directly or indirectly. Most of us africans were concerned about the outcome of the u.s election, weren't we? Even russians and iranians were concerned. I bet the owners of mtn, multichoice, shoprite etc will be concerned with nigerian politics as they know that the economics policies of the govt affects their buisiness.

If you don't have any interest outside south african you can mind you business within and allow others to also mind theirs anywhere in world.

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
staggerlee:

It appears you are a South African, well i say worse things about my own country especially when Jonathan ruled Nigeria, now i sense hope in Nigeria.

The number one problem of the country, South Africa is Jacob Zuma once that guy is removed there is hope for S.A. all the issues of S.A. can be traced to bad govt led by Mr JZ. Xenophobia can be traced to unemployment, shrinking economy is also because of govt, last year South Africa was ranked number 1 most corrupt country in Africa thanks to JZ.

Am sorry if i dont have anything good to say about S.A. but the SA that i saw when i came into it is not what it is anymore. S.A.'s issues came too rapidly, more blacks are being empowered which brings more problems, look at the strike in the mining sector of 2014 that lasted 5 months, till today S.A. hasn't recovered from the loss. Same goes to fees must fall protests, forcing schools to cut cost which will ultimately affect educational quality. All these issues were not what you hear of 4 years ago and suddenly gbam they all came. Thanks to Jacob Zuma

You sound racist! You don't belong here my friend. Which Blacks are you accusing of creating problems? I am sure you belong to the apartheid era.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
tweb1:

What an irony! You ask someone to mind his business while you yourself are in the middle of his own business.

There should be a South Africa forum for you. Why did you sign up for Nairaland when you hate foriegners this much. Isn't there a "RandLand" for south africans.

And anybody can be concerned with the politics of any nation if he has an interet in that nation whether directly or indirectly. Most of us africans were concerned about the outcome of the u.s election, weren't we? Even russians and iranians were concerned. I bet the owners of mtn, multichoice, shoprite etc will be concerned with nigerian politics as they know that the economics policies of the govt affects their buisiness.

If you don't have any interest outside south african you can mind you business within and allow others to also mind theirs anywhere in world.

Spokesperson, which business of his am I in the middle of? And which of his comments on a thread about SA visa apps made you think he was concerned about SA's political/economic situation?

SA has plenty of forums where discussion centre around things that concerns us and our country. I figured nairaland would be the same since it is after all a Nigerian forum. But to my surprise, it doesn't.

If SA and her people weren't berated everyday on this forum by people like your prophet friend up there - I wouldn't be here.

Hate begets hate.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by everyevery: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
[
I enjoyed your narratives. Kindly intimate me on the university in San I can put in for for msc in computer science with a #1m budget. Thanks in anticipation of your quick response.author=Thecassanova post=55565358]With the little time I've spent here In SA, I can tell they are lovely and nice people. Maybe cos I'm more in the academic setting. I've met with allot of SA'n friends who had been great with me. It's more than what a Nigerian would do wholeheartedly. Everybody here respect u irrespective of ur nationality. That's why I find it hard to comprehend when they say they hate foreigners blah blah cos Prior to coming here the mentality was "they hate foreigners, they don't even want to talk to u, be careful how u relate with them.. etc". I've not witness such hatred and none of the Nigerians and other Africans I met here said otherwise. Where does this hatred really occur?

And do we really like each other back home? Is it talking about us been mentally divided geographically, politically, or about our varied religion affiliations?

Talking about institution standard, the research here is magnificent and everything is structurally in place. You can claim the university standard is reducing, but they still the top in Africa. UCT still among top 200 in the world, over 6 other institution still ranked among 1000 in the world and it doesn't look like it's gonna change anytime soon fee must fall protests or not.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tzardom:

Spokesperson, which business of his am I in middle of? And which of his comments on a thread about SA visa apps made you think he was concerned about SA's political/economic situation?

SA has plenty of forums where discussion centre around things that concerns us and our country. I figured nairaland would be the same since it is after all a Nigerian forum. But to my surprise, it doesn't.

If SA and her people weren't berated everyday on this forum by people like your prophet friend up there - I wouldn't be here.

Hate begets hate.

The man predicted a collapse in the south african economy if something is not done fast. Although he sounded very pessimistic or more like a prophet of doom and even though i don't agree with him on that, it is his opinion - his business. The next guy had a different idea and he presented his argument with facts too, his analysis seemed optimistic. If you have a valid argument for or against the motion then present it intellectually. Not that "stay in your country" thingy.

Look around, Nairaland is not centered on Nigeria alone, there are topics on everything Nigerian and non Nigerian as well. There are sections for cars, programming, romance and many others. In this travel section there is also a thread for U.S, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada etc. Nigerians are not only concerned about Nigeria.

My classmate then told me he can never leave south africa. He said "if i go to U.S how am i going to compete with the Americans, Indians, Chinese, etc for Jobs". I understood his position. But i told him, i don't mind competing with those people if i have the chance to.

If you are only concerned about SA and you thought that Nairaland is only about Nigeria, you shouldn't be here in the first place.

You surely have a lot of work to do since your job description is to respond to comments that "berates" SA on internet forums and social media. Am sure many other African countries have their own Nairaland. So google them out and find out who else "berating" SA. More grease to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
@everyevery I advice you check through previous posts and navigate online for the schools. You may need to top up your budget though.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 12:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Keneking:

You sound racist! You don't belong here my friend. Which Blacks are you accusing of creating problems? I am sure you belong to the apartheid era.

Racist Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 16, 2017
tweb1:

The man predicted a collapse in the south african economy if something is not done fast. Although he sounded very pessimistic or more like a prophet of doom and even though i don't agree with him on that, it is his opinion - his business. The next guy had a different idea and he presented his argument with facts too, his analysis seemed optimistic. If you have a valid argument for or against the motion then present it intellectually. Not that "stay in your country" thingy.

Look around, Nairaland is not centered on Nigeria alone, there are topics on everything Nigerian and non Nigerian as well. There are sections for cars, programming, romance and many others. In this travel section there is also a thread for U.S, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada etc. Nigerians are not only concerned about Nigeria.

My classmate then told me he can never leave south africa. He said "if i go to U.S how am i going to compete with the Americans, Indians, Chinese, etc for Jobs". I understood his position. But i told him, i don't mind competing with those people if i have the chance to.

If you are only concerned about SA and you thought that Nairaland is only about Nigeria, you shouldn't be here in the first place.

You surely have a lot of work to do since your job description is to respond to comments that "berates" SA on internet forums and social media. Am sure many other African countries have their own Nairaland. So google them out and find out who else "berating" SA. More grease to your elbow.

If I was mad, I would've engaged your friend - who seems to be on a mission to discourage his countrymen from traveling to SA. Maybe he doesn't want them to benefit from an economy which was built from nothing by a lazy work force like he did or be victims of xenophobia. Don't know. Don't care to know either.

There maybe threads about other countries in this travel section, but I doubt if any of them have posters who deviate from the purpose of the said threads like you do on this one.

Of course, you lot aren't only concerned about your country - Why would you be when most of you are always looking for any opportunity to leave it.

I didn't go out of my way to look for a Nigerian forum to register on. I stumbled on it while I was busy on the net searching about my country. The results actually took me by surprise, cause there were threads about SA from as far back as 2008. Like why would people dedicate so much of their time talking negatively about a nation so far away from them. Everyday, for almost a decade.

I believe some of your people have researched SA to the point that they could even write a whole book about us.

If other Africans were as obsessed with everything South Africa like many here; I would've come across their "nairalands" the same way I did this one.

I'm out!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2017
Tzardom:

If I was mad, I would've engaged your friend - who seems to be on a mission to discourage his countrymen from traveling to SA. Maybe he doesn't want them to benefit from an economy which was built from nothing by a lazy work force like he did or be victims of xenophobia. Don't know. Don't care to know either.

There maybe threads about other countries in this travel section, but I doubt if any of them have posters who deviate from the purpose of the said threads like you do on this one.

Of course, you lot aren't only concerned about your country - Why would you be when most of you are always looking for any opportunity to leave it.

I didn't go out of my way to look for a Nigerian forum to register on. I stumbled on it while I was busy on the net searching about my country. The results actually took me by surprise, cause there were threads about SA from as far back as 2008. Like why would people dedicate so much of their time talking negatively about a nation so far away from them. Everyday, for almost a decade.

I believe some of your people have researched SA to the point that they could even write a whole book about us.

If other Africans were as obsessed with everything South Africa like many here; I would've come across their "nairalands" the same way I did this one.

I'm out!

I really don't blame guys like this, i blame Nigerians who stick their as* out to defend countries that their citizens dont even want them.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2017
@All

Please guys enough of this derailing debate because this is not politics section, this thread is for visa related issues.

Thank you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by demmysoft: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ all

l concur with justwise, lets leaves those stories, politics, and follow up on the visa related issue.

we don't need to be arguing and insult one and other.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by everyevery: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Like how much is there tuition ? I saw r17,000 on UJ website is this a right figure. Thanks in anticipation of your quick response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by everyevery: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pls I want you to intimate me more on the tuition fees you paid for your msc in UJ. Thanks in anticipation of your quick response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
justwise:
@All

Please guys enough of this derailing debate because this is not politics section, this thread is for visa related issues.

Thank you.

Yeah. Lol grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2017
I won't say come or not but if you decide to come ensure the following :
1.long term visa from Nigeria
2. Come with Skills .
3 Come with money
4 come with God .
No guarantee for jobs but if you have skills you survival and save money for better things . For your postgraduate studies SA is 20times better than Nigeria . Don't waste away in Nigeria if you want to pursue postgraduate studies There are schools in SA that offer free tuition for masters and PhD is there any in Nigeria ?. Nigeria is a great country and is good to be patriotic no doubt ,but patriotism won't pay bills .
Above all South Africa remains the gateway to Europe and Canada .

7 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
samtol4:
I won't say come or not but if you decide to come ensure the following :
1.long term visa from Nigeria
2. Come with Skills .
3 Come with money
4 come with God .
No guarantee for jobs but if you have skills you survival and save money for better things . For your postgraduate studies SA is 20times better than Nigeria . Don't waste away in Nigeria if you want to pursue postgraduate studies There are schools in SA that offer free tuition for masters and PhD is there any in Nigeria ?. Nigeria is a great country and is good to be patriotic no doubt ,but patriotism won't pay bills .
Above all South Africa remains the gateway to Europe and Canada .

Guys, sound advise here - pay attention!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adeniyy01: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please, can anyone need me out? I submitted my application sice 13th of march going to 6 weeks now, nd i've not heard frm emassy concerning collection of my passport. I suppose travel last week 14th before easter, please, what could be the problem or has anyone on dat date gets his/ her passport back? Am worried oo. Can anyone tell me waz up on this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (935) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.