Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1734193 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sgttanner: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
obaxlove:

How? what happen?
i used an agent for my US visit visa application and he said he was gonna disvirgin my passport with a south African visa so as to boost my chances of getting a visa .. All together with the us visa application fee.. I coughed out 204k to him..... But then I was a novice, it was later I go to know about Nairaland forum where I can be guided on how to process any kind of visa my self...

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sgttanner:
i used an agent for my US visit visa application and he said he was gonna disvirgin my passport with a south African visa so as to boost my chances of getting a visa .. All together with the us visa application fee.. I coughed out 204k to him..... But then I was a novice, it was later I go to know about Nairaland forum where I can be guided on how to process any kind of visa my self...

https://www.nairaland.com/1307042/please-need-advice-how-verify

I got that from other thread you might want to check it out.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sgttanner: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
obaxlove:

https://www.nairaland.com/1307042/please-need-advice-how-verify

I got that from other thread you might want to check it out.
i checked it but didn't find an accurate answer....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sgttanner:
i checked it but didn't find an accurate answer....

Try and meet the immigration officers beg and explain to them to confirm for u.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
You should have told him to prepare SA documents for you to submit even if it's either you got the visa or not, u won't be afraid may be it's fake or original but am 98% sure that the visa is fake... Ask him to show you the message that was sent to him when your application was submitted by him.....he must show you the reference number... Then you can track it if it's genuine or not ! This will show you if he truly apply or not

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sgttanner: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
obaxlove:

Try and meet the immigration officers beg and explain to them to confirm for u.
meeeeehhhhhmnnnn...... Chai
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please guys is there any cheaper health insurance aside ingwe momentum...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Teed89: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello house, please anyone recently got visit visa to SA. I need you to assist me with an information. I have applied twice and I was denied the first was hotel reservation cancelled and the second was docs lack credibility. Now I want to reapply. Would you advise me to just make a reservation with the hotel directly or pay for my whole stay or 2 days of my stay. I'm confused.

Adeniyi and others... please help with your experience. Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentleking90(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Teed89:
Hello house, please anyone recently got visit visa to SA. I need you to assist me with an information. I have applied twice and I was denied the first was hotel reservation cancelled and the second was docs lack credibility. Now I want to reapply. Would you advise me to just make a reservation with the hotel directly or pay for my whole stay or 2 days of my stay. I'm confused.

you don't need to pay for the hotel yet, make your reservation through bookings. com.
did they ask you to apply after 6 months??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Teed89: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
No. I wasn't told I can't reapply until after 6months. I will be applying soon. This month cos I want to go in vac next month.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Teed89: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
adeniyy01:
I applied 13th of march nd out May8th denied on lack statement attached lack credibility, I reapplied again June 8th got it back July 20th nd denied due to documents lack credibility / unconvincing. And I resubmitted 21st of August nd out Aug 31 nd I was granted three months. I addressed while inflow in acct nd added affidavit to back up my documents dat lack credibility. That was what I did.

Where did you do your affidavit and what was enclosed in there ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Teed89:

Please the visa processing time is how long and where did you submit your application?

Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Teed89: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
obaxlove:

Please the visa processing time is how long and where did you submit your application?

Thanks.

Lagos. It all depends on the consulate. Time differs.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Teed89:

Lagos. It all depends on the consulate. Time differs.

How long did yours take in lagos?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AntyLydia: 6:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Teed89:

You book directly from the hotel because they don't accept third party hotel booking eg booking.com, airbnb. You do the booking yourself but this is usually difficult as most hotels will request that you pay before they confirm the booking.
If you're unable to this yourself, those cafes opposite vfs at Lekki can help you do the direct booking for a fee. They use their own ATM card so you're safe.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AntyLydia: 6:22am On Sep 19, 2017
obaxlove:

How long did yours take in lagos?

Mine took 6weeks, Lagos.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AntyLydia: 6:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Sgttanner:

Take the passport to vfs to confirm the authenticity of the visa. If you take the fake South Africa visa to USA visa interview, your passport will be seized and taken to South Africa embassy and you may be arrested and given a longterm ban by the two countries. Someone on on this forum used a fake southie visa sticker given to him by an agent at the USA embassy, his passport was collected from him and and was asked to come back 2 weeks later for the outcome. He came to nairaland to seek advice but was advised never to return because he may be arrested. The posts are still there on Usa visit visa thread.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AntyLydia: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2017
gentleking90:

you don't need to pay for the hotel yet, make your reservation through bookings. com.
did they ask you to apply after 6 months??

For South Africa visa, do not book your hotel accommodation through third party sites like booking.Com, airbnb etc. Your application may be rejected because of this. You are expected to book directly from the hotel website or call the hotel directly to do the booking.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AntyLydia: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2017
ife01:
I have Rand available in exchange for Naira. Kindly inbox.

I need some Rand please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Teed89: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks Aunty. I have already paid for my hotel. I booked directly from the hotel and paid with my credit card. I paid for 2nights and I will pay cash for the remaining 2 night when I get there.

I need to know what to write about my affidavits to tell them all my documents are genuine before submission
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2017
I have Rand for exchange .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2017
AntyLydia:

Mine took 6weeks, Lagos.

Was the VISA granted and when did you apply please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sgttanner: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2017
AntyLydia:

Take the passport to vfs to confirm the authenticity of the visa. If you take the fake South Africa visa to USA visa interview, your passport will be seized and taken to South Africa embassy and you may be arrested and given a longterm ban by the two countries. Someone on on this forum used a fake southie visa sticker given to him by an agent at the USA embassy, his passport was collected from him and and was asked to come back 2 weeks later for the outcome. He came to nairaland to seek advice but was advised never to return because he may be arrested. The posts are still there on Usa visit visa thread.
thank you ma

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by despam(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please how long does it take to process study visa? Where is faster? Abuja or Lagos?

Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jj17cv(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2017
@AntyLydia
My visa was granted in lagos with third party hotel booking without paying shi shi just have a good account balance and run ur account very well and prayer
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 86TG: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good day house, can i apply for a Visa renewal without a letter of introduction from my work place?, my account reflects my salary monthly and i applied last year and was granted a visa, i have all tours payed and confirmed hotel booking. thanks help @justwise , jj17cv
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
86TG:
Good day house, can i apply for a Visa renewal without a letter of introduction from my work place?, my account reflects my salary monthly and i applied last year and was granted a visa, i have all tours payed and confirmed hotel booking. thanks help @justwise , jj17cv

You might really not need to wait for your company letter. Since your monthly salary reflects on ur account. Just try and attach your work ID card or any recent promotion letter or a correspondence to proof you still work in that company.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hello scholars,

Kindly help me the list of schools in south Africa that doesn't require Application fees.?

Is it possible i get admitted for MSc in south Africa with my Nigeria BSc degree?

I await your prompt response. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aragonbaba(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hello house, I submitted my application at portharcourt office since 21st of August yet no response. What could possibly be the reason for the delay?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2017
aragonbaba:
Hello house, I submitted my application at portharcourt office since 21st of August yet no response. What could possibly be the reason for the delay?
no one can tell reason(s) for delays. I summited on d 15th in Abuja up till today 21st sept, nothing. all I got was that a ban was placed,so issuing of visa was suspended. I don't know how true it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.