Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1732213 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cmin: 2:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Hello All,

I had been a silent follower of this site for sometime now, I just wanted to inform you I got my SA Visitors VISA for a 2days conference within 6 working days.
Many thanks for all your counsel.
I will be applying for USA Visitors VISA in December for Christmas Vacation.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2017
drered:
Hey guys. I just applied for an SA Business Visa. I was invited by an organisation for an interview. They are paying for everything. Accomodation, flight etc.. My fear though is that my statement of account shows a balance of 70k with an average cashflow of 100k. Hope that wont be an issue?

Move on bro. Just make sure you have the documents showing you are not paying anything.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2017
obaxlove:
Hi Guys,

I applied on the 12th of September and I got my visa approved today. 2 weeks visa granted with single entry to attend a conference in Cape Town late October this year. I submitted in lagos.

Just make sure you submit a verifiable/genuine documents.

Pls when are you coming to SA? Pls I need someone to help me get some document for Naija this week end. Pls Pls.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2017
gnike1:
Good day house, just to inform you that I finally got my visitors visa (long term) today. I initially applied at Abuja but denied and told to reapply after six months. They gave the reason that I did not attach my wife study permit, which I actually did.
But I proceeded to Lagos centre to reapply within 3 weeks and I got my visa on Friday with processing time just about 2 weeks.
This info might help others. Thanks to all.
Congrats Bro. Pls when are you travelling to SA? Pls I need someone to assis me get my document from Naija. Pls can you assist me?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2017
AntyLydia:
Hello,

Please is there anyone in Johannesburg that has some Rand for exchange with Naira? Please pm me, I need this urgently, thank you.

Pls are you coming to Johannesburg anytime soon? Or are you here already? Pls a need the your help to get my document from Lagos pls if you are yet to travel.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2017
tweb1:

Pls are you coming to Johannesburg anytime soon? Or are you here already? Pls a need the your help to get my document from Lagos pls if you are yet to travel.
good day good people,pls I applied for visa on the 15 of august2017 at abuja,since then no visa no denial,I want to know if any applied within this period in abuja,and how far has it gone? thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2017
Pls is there anybody in the house travelling from Lagos to SA this weekend. Pls I need someone to help me fetch my police clearance certificate from my Bro at Lagos. Anybody please please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by otunbabadok(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2017
I need someone to help me get a phone from Nigeria as well. I am in UKZN, durban. Please if you are coming next week let us talk on whatsapp. Add me on +2347031039294
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shoyomi: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Dear Housemates,

I want to appreciate everyone who put me through in my applying for a South African Visa; i have been granted 3 months Visa where i can only stay for 3 weeks only, single entry. I applied at the VFS Lagos Office in Lekki, submitted on the 7th Sept. 2017 and got a mail asking me to come pick up my passport on the 27th Sept. 2017. Thank you all, i really appreciate your help. This is a good platform indeed, it has been very helpful. I hope others find help as i have. wink. Be genuine, be true, with God on your side, all will be well. Once again, thank you Nairaland for this GREAT opportunity... Stay Blessed.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shoyomi: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2017
To God be the Glory, i have received my Visa with a favorable response.

Shoyomi:
Thank you.

I've submitted my application as i await a favorable response in Jesus Name Amen

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mgbokogba: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Shoyomi:
Dear Housemates,

I want to appreciate everyone who put me through in my applying for a South African Visa; i have been granted 3 months Visa where i can only stay for 3 weeks only, single entry. I applied at the VFS Lagos Office in Lekki, submitted on the 7th Sept. 2017 and got a mail asking me to come pick up my passport on the 27th Sept. 2017. Thank you all, i really appreciate your help. This is a good platform indeed, it has been very helpful. I hope others find help as i have. wink. Be genuine, be true, with God on your side, all will be well. Once again, thank you Nairaland for this GREAT opportunity... Stay Blessed.

Congratstulations!

I intend to apply soon, I have everything set, The little issue is how to go about my hotel and flight reservation. South African embassy used to have express visa application, is the that serve option still in place, worried about how long they will tie down my visa passport at their embassy.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mgbokogba: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello House!
I intend to visit Cape Town South African and I will be applying for a South African visa soon. I have issues with hotel and flight reservation, Most hotels want me to pay upfront, It doesnt make sense to do that since the visa is not out and I cant book through third party websites with flexible payment/reservation options as advised.
Can someone give me hints how to go about this?
Is South African express visa application service option still active? I am worried how long my passport may be tied down at their embassy too.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
good day good people,pls I applied for visa on the 15 of august2017 at abuja,since then no visa no denial,I want to know if any one applied within this period in abuja,have ur visa been released or denied. pls I need ur contributions
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drered(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
obaxlove:

Move on bro. Just make sure you have the documents showing you are not paying anything.

Yeah. I do. Thanks bro. Preciate the response.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
UTILITYMAY:
Good day guyz... Please I applied for South African Visa with five other friends on the 29th of August. After 10 working days, the other five people were called to come and pick up their passports and visa was granted to all. Mine is yet to come, the only thing they've been saying is that my application is under processing. What could be the possible issue? The seminar we applied for is 5th and 6th of this month, that is, Thursday and Friday this week. Please I need your advice please.

Good evening friends, in respect to this, I got a message last night to pick up my passport today. I was there, after opening the passport, I was denied the visa, stating that my account statement is a forged one. This is actually false, the account statement is a genuine one. But I need to reapply for another one, since the seminar I want to attend can be rescheduled for another date and venue. Please, when and how soon can I reapply? There is a stamp on one of the page of my passport, hope it's not indicating apply after six months? I need urgent response please. You guyz rock...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentleking90(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
gnike1:

If Abuja was your initial place of application, suggest you proceed to Lagos centre to reapply. But make sure ur documents are OK.
bro I will like to speak with in private pls.
I want to know how to go about this my application since we were almost in the same situation before.
thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentleking90(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
gnike1:
Good day house, just to inform you that I finally got my visitors visa (long term) today. I initially applied at Abuja but denied and told to reapply after six months. They gave the reason that I did not attach my wife study permit, which I actually did.
But I proceeded to Lagos centre to reapply within 3 weeks and I got my visa on Friday with processing time just about 2 weeks.
This info might help others. Thanks to all.
bro pls can I speak to you in private.
I want to make some inquiry from you before I apply again becos we were in a similar situation before.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
tweb1:
Pls is there anybody in the house travelling from Lagos to SA this weekend. Pls I need someone to help me fetch my police clearance certificate from my Bro at. Lagos Airport. Anybody please please.
Pls any good samaritan in the house? Help a brother out.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bibike123: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
pls is there any one who got his SA visa through abuja in recent time say btw 15th august and now
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aragonbaba(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Did your bank call you? Did you also attach a reference letter to the account statement?
UTILITYMAY:

Good evening friends, in respect to this, I got a message last night to pick up my passport today. I was there, after opening the passport, I was denied the visa, stating that my account statement is a forged one. This is actually false, the account statement is a genuine one. But I need to reapply for another one, since the seminar I want to attend can be rescheduled for another date and venue. Please, when and how soon can I reapply? There is a stamp on one of the page of my passport, hope it's not indicating apply after six months? I need urgent response please. You guyz rock...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dayeur24: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
aragonbaba:
Please house, my bank just called me this evening from there headquarters to confirm if I applied for south African visa. Did anyone experience such Contact?
Yes my brother was informed by his bank too. It is no issue. He got his visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cnonwnuwsp17: 12:37am On Oct 06, 2017
tweb1:
Pls is there anybody in the house travelling from Lagos to SA this weekend. Pls I need someone to help me fetch my police clearance certificate from my Bro at Lagos. Anybody please please.

I am leaving on Saturday 3 pm MM Airport 2 Johanessburg will also touch Cape Town. Drop your number here so I will call you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cnonwnuwsp17: 12:39am On Oct 06, 2017
bibike123:
pls is there any one who got his SA visa through abuja in recent time say btw 15th august and now

I applied 19th Sep got it 5th Oct
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Richtune: 2:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Hello guys am planing on traveling from ghana to south africa(by land). Am thinking of passing through nigeria, Cameroon, Congo, Angola , Namibia to south africa. Can you please tell me approximately how its gonna cost and how safe it is.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 4:46am On Oct 06, 2017
cnonwnuwsp17:

I am leaving on Saturday 3 pm MM Airport 2 Johanessburg will also touch Cape Town. Drop your number here so I will call you

I have PM you. Pls reply so that I can send you my details. Thanks a lot Bro.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cnonwnuwsp17: 5:37am On Oct 06, 2017
tweb1:

I have PM you. Pls reply so that I can send you my details. Thanks a lot Bro.
Didn't see any msg , I am going offline now drop your number I am on my way to Lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 6:06am On Oct 06, 2017
cnonwnuwsp17:

Didn't see any msg , I am going offline now drop your number I am on my way to Lagos

Please can you call me when you get to Lagos?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by prodam(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am going on a tour and research program in SA.

is 5000Rands enough to cater for feeding and basic needs monthly.

Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by welf99: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Richtune:
Hello guys am planing on traveling from ghana to south africa(by land). Am thinking of passing through nigeria, Cameroon, Congo, Angola , Namibia to south africa. Can you please tell me approximately how its gonna cost and how safe it is.

Is there any reason why you choose this route? obviously it is a more expensive and tiring journey dear....Air is best.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Richtune: 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
It wasnt about the money problem but i just wanted to have that adventuer
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by seangy4konji: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Its not so hard if you got the right documents...i got mine within 24 hours...
cmin:
Hello All,

I had been a silent follower of this site for sometime now, I just wanted to inform you I got my SA Visitors VISA for a 2days conference within 6 working days.
Many thanks for all your counsel.
I will be applying for USA Visitors VISA in December for Christmas Vacation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.