Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

"You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" (4619 Views)

Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! / 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women (bullshit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 10:50am On May 24, 2012
kpolli:

Bloody lie, that is a characteristic of a gurl not guy. . . We are always straight forward
really, what of the ones that promise heaven on earth to a girl, but if or when she mistakingly gets pregnant, they dump her like a bad habit? what of the ones who will tell a girl anything just to bed her and once they get what they want, they drop her like a hot potatoe?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by honeric01(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
really, what of the ones that promise heaven on earth to a girl, but if or when she mistakingly gets pregnant, they dump her like a bad habit? what of the ones who will tell a girl anything just to bed her and once they get what they want, they drop her like a hot potatoe?

Let me help you, in the next 2-6 months, he must have entered into you, sodomize your honeywell, then you can come back here and ask why did he leave you when he already said you're a good girl. grin grin

Seriously, the dude is trying to draw you closer, hit your jackpot, then wash hand comot. grin

Can you decode this? undecided
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 12:54pm On May 24, 2012
For the records, I'm aware that some guys telling me he just wants to sleep with me have their own eyes on me grin But Iv heard all what you have to say sha. Thanks everyone!
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon: For the records, I'm aware that some guys telling me he just wants to sleep with me have their own eyes on me But Iv heard all what you have to say sha. Thanks everyone!
smh
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by honeric01(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon: For the records, I'm aware that some guys telling me he just wants to sleep with me have their own eyes on me grin But Iv heard all what you have to say sha. Thanks everyone!

Really? name names abeg grin
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by richy5(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2012
Its Pm now
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by honeric01(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2012
@richy:
Its Pm now

oh ok grin
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 1:53pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

Really? name names abeg grin
Una know yaselves already
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by honeric01(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Una know yaselves already

And what are you feeling like already? you be 27 as you said, yet you dey kiss and tell, since you mentioned it, oya tell us who dem be grin
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 2:45pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

And what are you feeling like already? you be 27 as you said, yet you dey kiss and tell, since you mentioned it, oya tell us who dem be grin
Kiss and tell ke? Abeg I have not "kissed" anybody here o!
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by honeric01(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Kiss and tell ke? Abeg I have not "kissed" anybody here o!

Another Reuben Abati in the making grin
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

Another Reuben Abati in the making grin
Lol! U this guy leave me o!
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by honeric01(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lol! U this guy leave me o!

Mbanu i am no leafing u cheesy, BTW, is there anything like bitterlemon?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 7:16pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

Mbanu i am no leafing u cheesy, BTW, is there anything like bitterlemon?
I know of shwepps bitterlemon and krest bitterlemon
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by honeric01(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I know of shwepps bitterlemon and krest bitterlemon

Hehehehe, so you're a mineral? cheesy
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 7:45pm On May 24, 2012
Are y'all still on this crap issue
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Master6(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2012
@OP,,,,sweet lemon, or bitterlemon, wateva!!!

You are either pretending or u dnt knw jack.shi* about sarcasm!!!
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 10:08pm On May 24, 2012
Master_1: @OP,,,,sweet lemon, or bitterlemon, wateva!!!

You are either pretending or u dnt knw jack.shi* about sarcasm!!!
I think it is both
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by gidiMonsta(m): 10:33pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon: For the records, I'm aware that some guys telling me he just wants to sleep with me have their own eyes on me grin But Iv heard all what you have to say sha. Thanks everyone!

I'm glad u used 'some' sha.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 11:38am On May 25, 2012
gidiMonsta:

I'm glad u used 'some' sha.

Yes sir, I used 'some'.

Ha! men and their fragile egos!
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 11:41am On May 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
I think it is both
You this guy, stop stalking me naw! Did I call your name anywhere?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by queensmith: 11:58am On May 25, 2012
Sweetlemon: If during an argument,
a guy tells a girl that she's the only one apart from his family that he can take bullshit from,
what is he trying to tell her please?

That he is whipped?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 5:28pm On May 25, 2012
Sweetlemon:
You this guy, stop stalking me naw! Did I call your name anywhere?
This is a public forum, the point in stalking anyone is dumb
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 25, 2012
Simply means you are dropping fast on his likeness rating , the fact he told you that means you are pissing him off already
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 25, 2012
Sweetlemon: If during an argument,
a guy tells a girl that she's the only one apart from his family that he can take bullshit from,
what is he trying to tell her please?

It's a way for him to tell you to "stfu and be grateful I am still with your azz".
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
This is a public forum, the point in stalking anyone is dumb

You would be SURPRISED to know some ppl do stalk on this forum! lipsrsealed
Although I doubt you are one of them.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by mspookie: 7:26pm On May 25, 2012
No hard feelings! Taking your responses into consideration, I think you are naïve and lack intelligence. U will probably just b a joke for us, which is actually fun as u r already crackin m ribs. but, I'll adviice u close this thread and talk to a sister or friends.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 8:50am On May 26, 2012
ms pookie: No hard feelings! Taking your responses into consideration, I think you are naïve and lack intelligence. U will probably just b a joke for us, which is actually fun as u r already crackin m ribs. but, I'll adviice u close this thread and talk to a sister or friends.
Thank you
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 11:43am On May 26, 2012
ms pookie: No hard feelings! Taking your responses into consideration, I think you are naïve and lack intelligence. U will probably just b a joke for us, which is actually fun as u r already crackin m ribs. but, I'll adviice u close this thread and talk to a sister or friends.
Thank you very much ma. Let me assure you that I strive everyday to improve on not just my intelligence, but on my personality and xter so don't worry about me. Thanks again for your contribution ma.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by bassette(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2012
Whew!!!..sweetlemon
winkWhew!!!..sweetlemon
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2012
bassette: Whew!!!..sweetlemon
winkWhew!!!..sweetlemon
Lol! And to what do I owe this thread digging?
FYI, I'm no longer with that guy, found someone else 1000000000000000000 times better.
Besides, btw the the time I started this thread and now, Iv learned a lot of things
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by LadyTC: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44: He means if it was someone else apart
from his immediate family that did what
you did, the person will be lying in an
hospital bed breathing with an oxygen
mask.
By the way did you pass your O'level
English?

Buahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Can an African Woman Divorce Her Husband? [VIDEO] / Virgin Mentality / She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.