Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

"You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" (4620 Views)

Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! / 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women (bullshit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2012

2 Likes

Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by LadyTC: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44: He means if it was someone else apart
from his immediate family that did what
you did, the person will be lying in an
hospital bed breathing with an oxygen
mask.
By the way did you pass your O'level
English?[/quote]

apocalypse:

"the person WOULD be lying" , your English isn't top notch either.

Could be a typo. Its only missing an "
A"
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
LadyTC: Mynd_44: He means if it was someone else apart
from his immediate family that did what
you did, the person will be lying in an
hospital bed breathing with an oxygen
mask.
By the way did you pass your O'level
English?

"the person WOULD be lying" , your English isn't top notch either.

Could be a typo. Its only missing an "
A"
I can see you derived so much pleasure from watching mynd insult me that you sprang up to his defence when someone gave him back his own medicine.
Mind you, I know EXACTLY why you are doing this. But Why are we women like this? So filled with hatred and jealousy for each other? Why do we love to fight and put each other down? Why? What do you derive from it?
Read through this thread again so you can understand what actually happened and what it's all about ok?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
This thread sprang up when sef?

@OP, I am sorry for whatever you think I did or appeared to do. I was probably drunk that day sef.

Now end this jorh
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44: This thread sprang up when sef?

@OP, I am sorry for whatever you think I did or appeared to do. I was probably drunk that day sef.

Now end this jorh
Awww! No problem dear
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Awww! No problem dear
kk
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by True2myself24(f): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
He loves you enough to deal with your crap.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2012
True2myself24: He loves you enough to deal with your crap.
Thanks but someone dug up this thread. I'm no longer with the guy. Besides I wasn't exactly giving him crap. He had SERIOUS ego issues. NobodY could talk to him or advice him. He was so stuck up that only his family (and me) could talk to him.
That's what he meant when he told me "you are the only one I can take bullshit from"
I couldn't stand his issues anymore. Iv since met another guy who is 10000000000000 times better than him.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by bassette(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2012
To d@ i say congrats to u Sweetlemon..its cool being with som1 d@ truly n sincerely appreciates n values ur person!...on a side note;i found out ‎​♏ ff'lling u!..*winks
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by pleep(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2012
.... nvm. dis thread is old
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by chucksbadt(m): 1:12am On Dec 04, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Awww! No problem dear

pls send me ur email dear......we reali need to talk
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by True2myself24(f): 3:00am On Dec 04, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Thanks but someone dug up this thread. I'm no longer with the guy. Besides I wasn't exactly giving him crap. He had SERIOUS ego issues. NobodY could talk to him or advice him. He was so stuck up that only his family (and me) could talk to him.
That's what he meant when he told me "you are the only one I can take bullshit from"
I couldn't stand his issues anymore. Iv since met another guy who is 10000000000000 times better than him.

Good for you, all the best.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by tpia1: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2012
op

why are almost all your posts about men?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
don't tell me you're really that naive Sweet, irrespective of your reason(s) for opening this thread, I still tag you ( NAIVE TEENAGER).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter To My Girlfriend / She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place / What Will You Do If You Wife Does This ... Shocking Picture :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.