Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria (86483 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by yohannazack(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2012
It's left fo those who see charlie Boy as a reasonanle person. Abeg may una foget dat animal, he jst want atention ne iiluminati my shyt. God punisham 7* a day. Make we tok beta issues abeg, or me i go slip
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by mager: 9:49pm On May 28, 2012
Abeg any1 dat knowz diz so called charly man abi boy should tell him dat his 2 old 2 b young $ he should go $ f**k his son since his guy
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by daviesmania(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2012
No point ponderin, dis guy just finish takin overdose weed wit smal coke.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by ecolime(m): 4:09am On May 29, 2012
This boy-man really likes attention... Just so funny.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by donelcee: 8:06am On May 29, 2012
If charly boy needs atention, d best is 4 him 2 claim "leader of boko haram". Then nigerians myt react nd news headins wil mke hm pops. Nat claimin illuminati nd forming gay wit dat useles Dalele.Pliz tel dat to d unborn babies they myt fan nd celbrate u... Na B'cos of dis old fool i stopd usin my name 'Charles'
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by cemeseh(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2012
undecidedfunny. Y all d's...
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 29, 2012
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2012
ReLaTE: so being illuminati is nw a stunt? why not join them so that people wl start praising u olodo.
I don't know if your problem is difficulty in reading, comprehending or both. Ewu.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by toyesebalogun: 9:10pm On May 30, 2012
Follow on twitter @Adetoyese4 and visit www.toyese-balogun..com for the hottest gossips!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by moshoodn(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2012
Beaf: Abeg, Charlie Boy is not gay.
The man is just trying to shock you and make money of it.

Illuminati ke!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg, no let laf tia me bele!
ARE YOU IS BROTHER, TO SAY HE IS NOT. . .

IF HE IS, THATS HIS OWN PALAVER.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by moshoodn(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2012
donelcee: If charly boy needs atention, d best is 4 him 2 claim "leader of boko haram". Then nigerians myt react nd news headins wil mke hm pops. Nat claimin illuminati nd forming gay wit dat useles Dalele.Pliz tel dat to d unborn babies they myt fan nd celbrate u... Na B'cos of dis old fool i stopd usin my name 'Charles'

NA WA FOR YOU, IF YOU STOPPED USING YOUR 'CHARLES' COS OF CHARLY BOY, WHY NOT CONSIDER THE GREAT CHARLES LIKE BABBAGE AND DARWIN ??
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by moshoodn(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2012
ILLUMINATI OR WHATEVER. . .

THATS IS OWN HELLUVA PROBLEM !!!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by stainlesssmith: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
do you want to join the illuminate contact agent smith via stainlesssmith4@gmail.com to join now
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by stainlesssmith: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2013
Hi I am Alexander by name and I am sent to add more members into the illuminate cult. so if you are out there willing to join the secret cult contact me now because I will be living nigeria at the end of the year to take those who I have found to join the illuminate to u.s.a for inniciation. Contact me via email messengeroftheilluminate@gmail.com
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by ecolime(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2013
stainlesssmith: Hi I am Alexander by name and I am sent to add more members into the illuminate cult. so if you are out there willing to join the secret cult contact me now because I will be living nigeria at the end of the year to take those who I have found to join the illuminate to u.s.a for inniciation. Contact me via email messengeroftheilluminate@gmail.com
Big foool. Na so your mate dey scam?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by naijalatest(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
ifebosco: Controversial maverick entertainment personality, Charles Oputa, better known as Charly Boy, has set another record with his confession that he is gay. By so confessing, he becomes only the second publicly known gay man in Nigeria.

This is a record that Pastor Rowland Macaulay beat him to by being the first Nigerian to openly come out and even establish a church that catered for only gays. Those who know Charly Boy well however say he’s not someone who likes being a follower. He’s always a leader in everything he does and he’s now ready to take his rightful leadership position in the gay world. Continue to read…

In an interview with a new publication, Danfo Express, Charly Boy declared that he is gay and not ashamed of being gay.

Even as he made other disclosures about himself, he didn’t forget to add that he is the head of the Illuminati in Nigeria, the same Illuminati that people accuse Jay-Z, D’Banj and Don Jazzy of being members and they keep denying membership. While his audacious revelations might seem like a publicity stunt on his part, let’s not forget the popular saying ‘there’s no smoke with-out fire’.

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/17524/39/im-gay-and-the-head-of-illuminati-in-nigeriacharly.html

For Charly Boy to say all these things about himself there must be an element of truth in them,........... is this true
Is this true or he wrote it just to make news?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by stainlesssmith: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2013
do you want to join the illuminate contact me now vai email now to soign up illuminatemembershipsignup@gmail.com
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Joshuaforever: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nigerian is slowly turning into Sodom and Gomora. The christians in this country have to pray for naija for God to have mercy on this country.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
stainlesssmith: do you want to join the illuminate contact me now vai email now to soign up illuminatemembershipsignup@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by stainlesssmith: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2013
Join illuminati order online today, to meet your
demand and acquire wealth,power,
fame,protection, and good paying job etc. Also get
instant sum of 1 million dollars with a free home
anywhere you choose to live in the world, $950
dollars monthly as a salary. Contact us today if you
are interested via email joinilluminati0@gmail.com
or call 08100936562
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by ecolime(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2013
stainlesssmith: Join illuminati order online today, to meet your
demand and acquire wealth,power,
fame,protection, and good paying job etc. Also get
instant sum of 1 million dollars with a free home
anywhere you choose to live in the world, $950
dollars monthly as a salary. Contact us today if you
are interested via email joinilluminati0@gmail.com
or call 08100936562
Chaii... See wetin poverty cause man pikin... I laugh so tey, people dey wonder weda I don kolo. Guy, you need to go get a job or betterstill learn a trade. It's so obvious scamming is not your way because you are too dumb to delve into it.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by dplomaticVal: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
he's probably gone neurotic
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Too much marijuana dat's y he's saying rubbish...he was high when he was saying it

illuminati I don laugh taya,gay? how did he now give birth to his daughter...abi guys don dey give birth ni
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
shokky24:
Too much marijuana dat's y he's saying rubbish...he was high when he was saying it

illuminati I don laugh taya,gay? how did he now give birth to his daughter...abi guys don dey give birth ni

Most gay Nigerians of his age are married with kids.. doesn't stop them from having their BFs on the side.

Just saying
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by stieyven(m): 1:57am On Jun 10, 2019
rotiler:

This man na fool
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 5:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Charlie Man is not gay and is not Illuminati , he is just an attention seeker yesterday , today and whenever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.