Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria (86265 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2012
Thank God he is Gay. If Charly boy was straight, he would have sired more kids than Biblical Solomon
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 27, 2012
Boyloaf: i thought dis modafuka was dead! Go back to ur grave you evil son of satan!!

abobi, wetin d guy do u na? Na some people role model o! Lol!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by joyceok: 12:21pm On May 27, 2012
sixty something years old charlie boy is suffering from derilia and mental illness
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by wandeay: 12:21pm On May 27, 2012
his appearance shows that he is possibly a member of a secret cult, he may b sayin d truth anyway, am not surprised, we are in the last days
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by megareal: 12:24pm On May 27, 2012
Crap! Purely a ruse to garner attention and guess what? I'm not buying. Next!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Detongue: 12:26pm On May 27, 2012
Denrele sef go say him b illuminitti, God dey watch una
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by LoverHater: 12:26pm On May 27, 2012
he's not a member but the head...someone please tell me what he's smoking grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2012
God pleeeaaassseeeee kill this 'charlie papa', he is spoiling our younger generation.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Bright2(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2012
Elegam face? Non-sence!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2012
That old boy should be high on sth, i tell ya.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Odinaka00(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2012
Why re yu guys debating on dz matter? Re most of yu i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ here blind? Charlly bobo ȋ̝̊̅§ a member of illumibati.....I knw all d illuminati celebrities i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 9ja, should I start dropping their names?...˚☺k° wait, I dey come

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by wellfavoured(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2012
1st son of a well respected elder statesman. I wander hw the old man wil be faring. Happy or regrets?
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Bestlyf: 12:36pm On May 27, 2012
Under this Naija sun nothing is new. So, I'm not surprised.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Kakatazz(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2012
I laugh in WAZOBIA.The man is just seeking attention.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by rotiler: 12:40pm On May 27, 2012
ifebosco: Controversial maverick entertainment personality, Charles Oputa, better known as Charly Boy, has set another record with his confession that he is gay. By so confessing, he becomes only the second publicly known gay man in Nigeria.

This is a record that Pastor Rowland Macaulay beat him to by being the first Nigerian to openly come out and even establish a church that catered for only gays. Those who know Charly Boy well however say he’s not someone who likes being a follower. He’s always a leader in everything he does and he’s now ready to take his rightful leadership position in the gay world. Continue to read…

In an interview with a new publication, Danfo Express, Charly Boy declared that he is gay and not ashamed of being gay.

Even as he made other disclosures about himself, he didn’t forget to add that he is the head of the Illuminati in Nigeria, the same Illuminati that people accuse Jay-Z, D’Banj and Don Jazzy of being members and they keep denying membership. While his audacious revelations might seem like a publicity stunt on his part, let’s not forget the popular saying ‘there’s no smoke with-out fire’.

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/17524/39/im-gay-and-the-head-of-illuminati-in-nigeriacharly.html

For Charly Boy to say all these things about himself there must be an element of truth in them,........... is this true
This man na fool
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by rotiler: 12:40pm On May 27, 2012
ifebosco: Controversial maverick entertainment personality, Charles Oputa, better known as Charly Boy, has set another record with his confession that he is gay. By so confessing, he becomes only the second publicly known gay man in Nigeria.

This is a record that Pastor Rowland Macaulay beat him to by being the first Nigerian to openly come out and even establish a church that catered for only gays. Those who know Charly Boy well however say he’s not someone who likes being a follower. He’s always a leader in everything he does and he’s now ready to take his rightful leadership position in the gay world. Continue to read…

In an interview with a new publication, Danfo Express, Charly Boy declared that he is gay and not ashamed of being gay.

Even as he made other disclosures about himself, he didn’t forget to add that he is the head of the Illuminati in Nigeria, the same Illuminati that people accuse Jay-Z, D’Banj and Don Jazzy of being members and they keep denying membership. While his audacious revelations might seem like a publicity stunt on his part, let’s not forget the popular saying ‘there’s no smoke with-out fire’.

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/17524/39/im-gay-and-the-head-of-illuminati-in-nigeriacharly.html

For Charly Boy to say all these things about himself there must be an element of truth in them,........... is this true
This man na fool
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by bizybrain(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2012
Gay na him business but illuminati he's just an old cargoed attention seeker who obviously knows his time has passed. Such elite n enlightened people he claims to be a member not 2 talk of leader do not behave disgracefully.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by bizybrain(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2012
Gay na him business but illuminati he's just an old cargoed attention seeker who obviously knows his time has passed. Such elite n enlightened people he claims to be a member not 2 talk of leader do not behave disgracefully. He must be on some new mixture of crack lately
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by knight351(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2012
stupid man! Afta fucking enuf wmen and hving kids he is seeking cheap publicity 4rm d international community by publicly admitting he's gay!
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Butoneday2(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2012
No doubt, and not only him, what abt Chinedu Nwadike, Prince Gozie Okeke and rest of dem. One funny tin dia if u don't belong u'll not make a wave. End time nd dia even boosting wit it. Nonsense....
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Butoneday2(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2012
But_one_day: No doubt, and not only him, what abt Chinedu Nwadike, Prince Gozie Okeke and rest of dem. One funny tin dia if u don't belong u'll not make a wave. End time nd dia even boosting wit it. Nonsense....
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by djeezy(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2012
In this case, it wasn't like father like son. Being gay and head of illuminati,ng is the choice he made...I thought he was cured of his insanity when he started the captivating Tv program "ZOOM TIME". May God help him.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by airroseice(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2012
*ABRACADABRA*... Mr. Charles you're still a wannabe. Oops.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Super1759: 1:06pm On May 27, 2012
GAY-yes it mayb be possible(who cares) but illuminatti.its like dis old man dosent knw d meaning of illuminatti.mayb he form a group and named it illuminati.cos he is too cheap for illuminatti
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by johnstar(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2012
Na wa o undecided, wel am nt surprised sha, e is a gay jor, c ow im dey do lyk woman self
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Brezzybone(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2012
Oshi! The guy ba3 don die and charger don spoil the worst is dat the charger no dey market...... Boula!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 27, 2012
charly is so pathetic and makes me wanna puke each time i see him on front page embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.
attention seeking old cargo grin grin grin grin grin
you are so outdated cry cry cry cry
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by blayz0923: 1:12pm On May 27, 2012
how does this change d price of garri in the market?
i am usually not concerned bout ppls live style, esp adults, charlie papa is no exception.

next interesting topic pls.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 27, 2012
Do members of illumaniti openly admits such?
So because he's been running arond with the skulls and bones insignia that automatically makes him a member?

Maybe charlygrandpa is broke and he's trying to create massive awareness for gays/illuminati to get paid.

Anyway show business is mostly about the money.
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by Sike(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2012
HOLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY
Re: Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria by akigbemaru: 1:18pm On May 27, 2012
Gay activities are not new in Iboland, in fact it's an aged-old tradition. Charley boy is not just steering any controversy he's just overtly bringing out what has been covertly out there for a long period of time. No wonder they see themselves as Jews of Africa, that might be true, because Jews started these gay activities and passes it to pope in Rome. That's why Ibo people held people in high esteem, he puts their heads under his thing so that they can lick from his sugerlicious chemical. Iboland, despite been just only 25,000km squares out of Nigerian's 912,000 km squares, I still see it as Sodom and gomorrah of Africa (sodomizes and gaymorales litter Iboland).
I wish that little girl was around, Ibo Amadioha, e for dey throw brim-fire and thunder stones to her people for being the banes of Africa.
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.