Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:09 AM

1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( (25229 Views)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by kwenu: 8:17pm On May 28, 2012
@op i dont blame your friend, your mother is furnished with womanly grace from God, it does happens to me too, some mothers are Just too beautiful, (Like superwoman)better than single girls and ladies, thers something you cant see about your mum except someone else (a non blood relation) make u aware, somehow its spiritual thats why i call it grace only the matured will understand.

You see mothers are:

Human
generous
loving
caring
involved
one step ahead
Understanding
mild manner.
down to earth
friendly,
thoughtfull
Affectionate
Giving
Unselfish .
Mothers are like umbrellas of which you can hide under.

though i m not encouraging your friend to go sleep with her cos that will be Adultry and the consequence is unbearable.
women like compliments, like dat kinda looks men give them. i am like that your friend too but i never slept with such women because its adultry. not Good

And what advise can i give you now, ok here stop your friend from visiting your house, that will help get you at rest and save relationships.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Beync(f): 8:22pm On May 28, 2012
Well any day I notice my friend lust after my dad, dat day u stop being my friend and stop coming to my house before my dad even notice the foolish friend of mine and loose hope on me. And I can't associate with such a person. What a foolish friend would have courage to be telling me how hot my dat looks. Not just for the first time but continually telling me. U should know dat friend has come to destroy ur happy home.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Naijamericana: 8:29pm On May 28, 2012
REALITY101: Good-day guys. . .

What's your take on this, When your male friend(s) admires your mom most of the time especially in a kinda of lustful way. I have this Arab so called christian friend, we been friends since 3rd grad. This guy admires my mom more than all my other friends and I sometimes feel like this crayfish friend of mine is slightly disrespecting me.

I know I'm domineering when it comes to my family especially the females. I tried eluding him coming over to my house whenever I have my mom around just to avoid getting mad at him because I am sick and tired of his uhmm compliment? My mom is a dedicated christian but"not religious" if you know what I mean.

There's nothing wrong in accompaniment but I guess reading meanings into it comes with how you use the word(s)

I have told him in that past about this but he seems to have the ear like a cave lizard. In this situation what would you do?

If your mom looks like this, then you're in trouble, because not even mobile police will stop your friend!

1 Like

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Ammyng(f): 8:29pm On May 28, 2012
OMG lol reality I told you he's just kidding. Khas is a joke and you know it. Remember what he said to me the first day we met? Most Arab guys are hardware perv. Oh well your mom is hella fine and so is your dad. And you guys talking craps out here need to grow the Bleep up. Yall are playing prank talking the wrong guy cuz he really don't give a shit
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 28, 2012
Abobi, is ur mom dis endowed?

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Ammyng(f): 8:40pm On May 28, 2012
papatosibe:

what if his mom is interested in his friend? lonely moms need loving too . . .

This is so disrespectful. Op's mom is married never BN divorced nor single.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Mcleo007(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2012
Looks like a bangbros/brazzers/naughty America milf-theme. I don't believe the op.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Aries24(f): 8:45pm On May 28, 2012
Killz.:
There is a time for everything. A time for jokes and a time to be serious. Friend or not, there are some "lines" that are not meant to be crossed. If your friend is foolish enough not to know his boundaries, all you need do is to remind him of such boundaries and the catastrophic consequences that would result if he insists on crossing them. This is not a joking matter and should be treated as such. . . What an arse!
he has said it all
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by bknight: 9:07pm On May 28, 2012
Funny but dis reminds of a friend's elder sister who is married with kids. Heck! She was fine!!! thoroughly curved 8 et al. When she came visiting and we met at her brother's place, she was always all over me asking if I've eaten (without even asking her brother d guy go dey boil cheesy) when we're all going out she'd always want us to end up in same car while other are in another. Once we were all going somewhere, she kept dragging at feet around till we were both d last two to come out, peeps must've bn wondering wat was up. She'd even open and hold a door for me. It became very embarrassing for me, I always wished she didn't do all these. Other friends noticed, d guy's elder brother too must've noticed. This went on for a while. It was only when I stayed over at d guy crib she'd cook and send her maid to bring food over to guys. The guy definitely noticed but neva said a thing. Then all of a sudden, she stopped acting like that, she suddenly started going distant and cold undecided Later I realized my friend cooked up funny lies to her. Though he played dirty, I was thankful. The serious embarrassments ended. But when she gets to find out her brother sold her lies (maybe to discredit me), she might shift gear from an ordinary crush to falling deep in love! #Maybe dat time d guy go get cardiac arrest n die grin

Op, u can play dirty too, tell ugly stories to discredit him n piss ya mum off (taken dat this ya story is true and dat ur mum's aware)
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by jspac(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2012
Mcleo007: Looks like a bangbros/brazzers/naughty America milf-theme. I don't believe the op.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by basher(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2012
I've got a solution for your mum but I can't share it in an open forum. Hit me up on Hung_like_a_horse@honeyboy.com
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by basher(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2012
bknight: Funny but dis reminds of a friend's elder sister who is married with kids. Heck! She was fine!!! thoroughly curved 8 et al. When she came visiting and we met at her brother's place, she was always all over me asking if I've eaten (without even asking her brother d guy go dey boil cheesy) when we're all going out she'd always want us to end up in same car while other are in another. Once we were all going somewhere, she kept dragging at feet around till we were both d last two to come out, peeps must've bn wondering wat was up. She'd even open and hold a door for me. It became very embarrassing for me, I always wished she didn't do all these. Other friends noticed, d guy's elder brother too must've noticed. This went on for a while. It was only when I stayed over at d guy crib she'd cook and send her maid to bring food over to guys. The guy definitely noticed but neva said a thing. Then all of a sudden, she stopped acting like that, she suddenly started going distant and cold undecided Later I realized my friend cooked up funny lies to her. Though he played dirty, I was thankful. The serious embarrassments ended. But when she gets to find out her brother sold her lies (maybe to discredit me), she might shift gear from an ordinary crush to falling deep in love! #Maybe dat time d guy go get cardiac arrest n die grin

Op, u can play dirty too, tell ugly stories to discredit him n piss ya mum off (taken dat this ya story is true and dat ur mum's aware)

U wasted too much time buddy & lost face too. I was in similar situation with a friends aunt & I hit her the very day I met her and gave all those signals. Your friend didn't tell her nothing, she just lost patience. Abi u wan make she open t*t* down for u b4 u get d message?
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by ayobase(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2012

What's your take on this, When your male friend(s) admires your mom most of the time especially in a kinda of lustful way. I have this Arab so called christian friend, we been friends since 3rd grad. This guy admires my mom more than all my other friends and I sometimes feel like this crayfish friend of mine is slightly disrespecting me.

I know I'm domineering when it comes to my family especially the females. I tried eluding him coming over to my house whenever I have my mom around just to avoid getting mad at him because I am sick and tired of his uhmm compliment? My mom is a dedicated christian but"not religious" if you know what I mean.

There's nothing wrong in accompaniment but I guess reading meanings into it comes with how you use the word(s)

I have told him in that past about this but he seems to have the ear like a cave lizard. In this situation what would you do?

No offence....ur mum must be
very hot then!
Like Mums that don't joke
with their physiques.

To ur question.
Sorry to ask, is he just a friend
(acquaintance) or a real friend!
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by ayobase(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2012
kwenu: @op i dont blame your friend, your mother is furnished with womanly grace from God, it does happens to me too, some mothers are Just too beautiful, (Like superwoman)better than single girls and ladies, thers something you cant see about your mum except someone else (a non blood relation) make u aware, somehow its spiritual thats why i call it grace only the matured will understand.

You see mothers are:

Human
generous
loving
caring
involved
one step ahead
Understanding
mild manner.
down to earth
friendly,
thoughtfull
Affectionate
Giving
Unselfish .

though i m not encouraging your friend to go sleep with her cos that will be Adultry and the consequence is unbearable.
women like compliments, like dat kinda looks men give them. i am like that your friend too but i never slept with such women because its adultry. not Good

And what advise can i give you now, ok here stop your friend from visiting your house, that will help get you at rest and save relationships.

U so nailed it!
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by ayobase(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2012
kwenu: @op i dont blame your friend, your mother is furnished with womanly grace from God, it does happens to me too, some mothers are Just too beautiful, (Like superwoman)better than single girls and ladies, thers something you cant see about your mum except someone else (a non blood relation) make u aware, somehow its spiritual thats why i call it grace only the matured will understand.

You see mothers are:

Human
generous
loving
caring
involved
one step ahead
Understanding
mild manner.
down to earth
friendly,
thoughtfull
Affectionate
Giving
Unselfish .

U so nailed it!
Im also free with my friends' mum
Compliment like....
''Mummy e dun leni yi o''
''Your hubby is really doing d job''
And among others.
No hidden motive let alone of
motives.
Ka ma ri....haba ma na!
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by ayobase(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2012
Beync: Well any day I notice my friend lust after my dad, dat day u stop being my friend and stop coming to my house before my dad even notice the foolish friend of mine and loose hope on me. And I can't associate with such a person. What a foolish friend would have courage to be telling me how hot my dat looks. Not just for the first time but continually telling me. U should know dat friend has come to destroy ur happy home.

This case is so different from the OP's!
I can take this neither!
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by bknight: 10:16pm On May 28, 2012
basher:

U wasted too much time buddy & lost face too. I was in similar situation with a friends aunt & I hit her the very day I met her and gave all those signals. Your friend didn't tell her nothing, she just lost patience. Abi u wan make she open t*t* down for u b4 u get d message?

Bad guy cheesy I liked her, we both had dat connection and we knew it but I prefer it on d downlow; I never met her hubby + I won't feel pleasant when I finally meet him and we turn friends sad #i don't do what I can't justify to my own conscience#
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Digriz(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2012
op,it's like ur mum is still in her thirties.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by daviesmania(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2012
Hey reality, if u eventualy fynout ur frnd has done de actual damage, dont hesitate to finish him

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by pdpiperpippen: 11:47pm On May 28, 2012
Tell your mum to fuucck is brains out, suck him till he runs out of semen, trust me that wld staighten him out!
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by rockafela(m): 12:32am On May 29, 2012
Beync: Well any day I notice my friend lust after my dad, dat day u stop being my friend and stop coming to my house before my dad even notice the foolish friend of mine and loose hope on me. And I can't associate with such a person. What a foolish friend would have courage to be telling me how hot my dat looks. Not just for the first time but continually telling me. U should know dat friend has come to destroy ur happy home.

Simple...
OP warn him seriously outside...and he do any how use matches burn him useless bear-bear, cos I know arab alway love carrying beard..
Infact dat guy is a useless and mannerless son of a bitch...IMAGINE ME AND U NA AGE MATE, U DE HIGH MY Maale(mum) ey sufa de dis life o..na thunder go fire dat friend.
Infact once I notice dat in a friend I can discontinue my friendship with such animal.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by pcicero(m): 1:48am On May 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:
REASLITY. bro whats her name? tongue

So you can add her on Facebook, badt guy! grin grin grin
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by MMM2(m): 2:16am On May 29, 2012
op
May be he is in luv with ur mum
[color=#006600][/color] undecided
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Kxy(m): 6:39am On May 29, 2012
corkpikin: OP Post your mum pics here first before i pronounce my Judgement on your Arab friend....... angry
Lolz.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by AdeCharity: 7:21am On May 29, 2012

job vacancies in NIGERIA:visit:WWW.Wealthandhealth.com.ng
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Ogblikwe(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2012
My brother you just exposed you mum to ridicule shocked You do not even need to bring this
here, some would by their comment annoy and disrespect you further. You know what to do,
if that friend of yours try disrespecting your friendship by his lustful pass on your mum further,
you show him the door. What non sense angry
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2012
Does your mum look like Eugenoa Abu? cheesy
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 11:33am On May 29, 2012
Cant bliv u guys fell for this bullsh.it...evn d OP z checking out those viewing this topic and laffn..OP,i need d sequence of dis crap u spewed up dia...mtcheeeeeewwwww
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by prettyify(f): 11:43am On May 29, 2012
kissI think it all depends on Чυя mom...prays she doesnt fall for that
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by tellwisdom: 1:22pm On May 29, 2012
homie, I'm on way to staples. Up Lakers. Kobe vs lebron
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 29, 2012
lalaosky: Cant bliv u guys fell for this bullsh.it...evn d OP z checking out those viewing this topic and laffn..OP,i need d sequence of dis crap u spewed up dia...mtcheeeeeewwwww

we all know dat...just tag along, or drop something nasty for him to digest....
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 29, 2012
prettyify: kissI think it all depends on Чυя mom...prays she doesnt fall for that

I can't believe dis! U dey pray 4 d guy momsie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.