Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( (25270 Views)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 28, 2012
REALITY101: Ok, GTG see yall later. Keep the mad comments rolling, and the meaningful ones too . Off to the beach! smiley

off to the beach on a monday evng?
I'd suggest u keep tabs on ur friend while @ d beach, if u knw wat I mean. Else, u'd probably meet him devouring her twin towers & opiotus in a most ravishing manner! I'm sure u wouldnt like dat...especially if u consider d fact dat he's uncircumcised. *wink*
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by kilimanjaro(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2012
Lol at replies.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 28, 2012
Viewing this topic: SAFO (m) dude quit peeping in here lol. I'm in H-Town, heading to Galveston Beach are you free? hola grin . . . Btw happy memorial day
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 28, 2012
daviesmania: I suspect u dont trust ur mum, ohh... Maybe she has questionable character when it comes to issues lyk this. Whats her past lyk? No fighting pls!
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 28, 2012
fluid26:

I'd suggest u keep tabs on ur friend while @ d beach, if u knw wat I mean. Else, u'd probably meet him devouring her twin towers & opiotus in a most ravishing manner! I'm sure u wouldnt like dat...especially if u consider d fact dat he's uncircumcised. *wink*

Crack baby I'm in the U.S

1 Like

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 28, 2012
fluid26:

Haaaaaaaa...... Person Mama
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by papatosibe: 5:41pm On May 28, 2012
ogbeche77:
Haaaaaaaa...... Person Mama

person mama need attention tooo.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 28, 2012
chidike: The recent comments are beginning to make me laugh, OP, u even have time to reply them dumb questions LMAO! i admire ur courage, nairaland is filled with crazy people sha.
No he him carry in mama yansh come out
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 28, 2012
chidike: The recent comments are beginning to make me laugh, OP, u even have time to reply them dumb questions LMAO! i admire ur courage, nairaland is filled with crazy people sha.
No be him carry in mama yansh come out?
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 28, 2012
REALITY101:

Crack baby I'm in the U.S

even if na U.T or U.V, it's a universal law!
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 28, 2012
papatosibe:

person mama need attention tooo.

I swear! In epic proportions @ dat!
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by saintneo(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2012
[size=18pt]MILF! alert!
MILF! alert!
MILF! alert!
MILF! alert!
MILF! alert!
MILF! alert!
MILF! alert!
MILF! alert!
[/size]
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Akilokazeem(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2012
As for me, i will advice him to stop that his friend from coming to his house......
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 28, 2012
You never can tell they might be fvcckng behind u.you can't always be smooth joor,my only concern is that arabs are know for small d.ick and they don't last long on Punny. :PYou never can tell they might be fvcckng behind u.you can't always be smooth joor,my only concern is that arabs are know for small d.ick and they don't last long on Punny.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by MrCork17: 6:42pm On May 28, 2012
REASLITY. bro whats her name? tongue
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by seun001(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by zubeyr(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2012
@ OP You said it all your mom is not religious and your friend is going after her I have no doubt your friend had his ways with her in several occasions so your only way is to cut all ties with him and even though he might still slamming her behind your back
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Jabioro: 7:13pm On May 28, 2012
Opoki: Guy, Go get a Gun!
...and commit muderer,str8 to life imprisonment.Chikena.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by prayoprayer(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2012
Does ur mom like him. if yes.Den the deliverance will start frm her
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by binbass(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2012
why are u disgracing your mummy in public? even if the story is true why here?? Rubbish.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by childluck(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2012
Severe all ties with that your friend. Me think the guy doesn't respect you as a friend. But you said he's not the only friend lusting after her, just that he pronounces his thoughts more than others. Is she extremely beautiful or does she dress provocatively? In any case, admiration is one thing but Lust is another. Keep your disrespectful friends away from your home. You should talk to your mum too if you think she attracts this kind of attention one way or the other.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Ekowise(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2012
Guy u dey Bleep up o. So u no knw wht 2 do and even doing it fast.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by BlackBaron: 7:38pm On May 28, 2012
That quote about - Show me your friends and I will tell...

Certain lines are not to be crossed especially by 'friends'
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Sike(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2012
felix200:

I guess this is the picture of his mom,,,,,
0_0
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Enkaynwa(f): 7:44pm On May 28, 2012
@poster look at wat u're doin 2 ur own mother in public. how wil she feel if she sees all dis replies. n d fact dat ha son is enjoyn it all. smh

1 Like

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by freecocoa(f): 7:49pm On May 28, 2012
Enkaynwa: @poster look at wat u're doin 2 ur own mother in public. how wil she feel if she sees all dis replies. n d fact dat ha son is enjoyn it all. smh
Duh,he's doing nothing to his mother lady.

Like people on NL are real,for all you know the OP could be a ghost.

1 Like

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 28, 2012
Enkaynwa: @poster look at wat u're doin 2 ur own mother in public. how wil she feel if she sees all dis replies. n d fact dat ha son is enjoyn it all. smh

kai! Why u dey yarn diz kain tin na? Do u know if itz a joint venture? As in...he brings the customers and she provides d services...den dey split d proceeds. Catch my drift?
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Thayay(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2012
felix200:

just passing,,,,oops,peeping grin
felix200:

just passing,,,,oops,peeping
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by dipo1: 7:56pm On May 28, 2012

Do you see the poster's mum's name or her picture? How about you grow up and learn how to use a forum
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by HisMajesty1(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2012
Funniest thread have read inna while.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by jspac(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2012
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria / I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / Broke Up With My Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.