Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria - Webmasters (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria (34429 Views)

Website Designing, Development & Training / Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Cometova(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
As requested, My Whatsapp number is the 1st line, that is: +234-809-9788344 or simply reach me on BBM: 2B662A90

Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Cometova(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2014
VACANCY

As a result of expansion & the need to reach more clients, Cometova Nigeria require the services of Professional & Highly Creative GRAPHIC ARTISTS

Qualification:
✓Least of SSCE
✓Mastery of more than 3 Design Packages.
✓Ability to work with little Supervision.
✓Fluency in Spoken & Written English

Nature of Job:
★Part-time: Design targets are assigned daily but only 2 days presence at the office is required weekly.

If you meet the criteria above, send Detailed Resume & 2 samples of past design jobs to:
vacancies@cometova.com

Direct all Enquiries to:
BBM: 2B662A90
FB Page: www.fb.com/cometovanigeria

.....Starters & amateurs need not apply. Thank you.

Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Cometova(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
VACANCY

As a result of expansion & the need to reach more clients, Cometova Nigeria require the services of Professional & Highly Creative GRAPHIC ARTISTS

Qualification:
✓Least of SSCE
✓Mastery of more than 3 Design Packages.
✓Ability to work with little Supervision.
✓Fluency in Spoken & Written English
✓Must be resident in Lagos

Nature of Job:
★Part-time: Design targets are assigned daily but only 2 days presence at the office is required weekly.

If you meet the criteria above, send Detailed Resume & 4 samples of past design jobs to:
vacancies@cometova.com

Direct all Enquiries to:
BBM: 2B662A90
FB Page: www.fb.com/cometovanigeria

.....Starters & amateurs need not apply. Thank you.

Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by ewebtutor: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2015
[size=16pt]You can now get N2200 web host[/size] @ www.ewebtutor.com ....Go there now,no hidden charges and it is a foreign data center.i have tried it and it work...check my site oslosis.com,i host it in www.ewebtutor.com and it is very fast compare to other hosting service out there...

5GB disk space
10GB bandwidth and email account
1 Free Domain Included

www.ewebtutor.com is the best
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2015
CEDARHOSTNG
Looking for a reliable web hosting company to power your websites visit www.cedarhostng.com we offer unlimited features on all plans
Get 6GB for as low as N3500

Get started with reseller business,even if you are a beginner we will guide you
get
start reseller biz for as low as N8,000

For unlimited plan call
visit www.cedarhostng.com

*EADESMS
Get premium sms for as low as N1.50kobo
we also power up your own bulksms reseller website
visit www.eadesms.com

*Baycrystal computers
Enroll for
*Certificate Courses
*Diploma Courses
*Professional Courses such as Oracel,CCNA,Webdesign,software development,programming etc

*Adyotai Concept Network
Promote your goods/services on www.adyotaiconcept.com reach out to millions and attract the traffic you seek,get the right audience for patronage with us

*WEBSITE DESIGN
own a website today we build site like olx classified site,ecommerce,blogs,forums,social network site,real estate,Auto/car site and lots more.....create an online presence for your niche today with us and get free promotion on our network(www.adyotaiconcept.com)

contact us on
call/whatsapp : 08186219002
BBM : 532FC7C5
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2015
CEDARHOSTNG.
Looking for a reliable web hosting company to power your websites visit www.cedarhostng.com we offer unlimited features on all plans

get

For unlimited plan call

*EADESMS
visit www.eadesms.com

*Baycrystal computers
Enroll for
*Certificate Courses
*Diploma Courses
*Professional Courses such as Oracel,CCNA,Webdesign,software development,programming etc

*Adyotai Concept Network
Promote your goods/services on www.adyotaiconcept.com reach out to millions and attract the traffic you seek,get the right audience for patronage with us

*WEBSITE DESIGN
own a website today we build site like olx classified site,ecommerce,blogs,forums,social network site,real estate,Auto/car site and lots more.....create an online presence for your niche today with us and get free promotion on our network(www.adyotaiconcept.com)

contact us on
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by webdeveloper: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2015
if you need website for your company or business please contact us on +2347068409210 and +2348080054972 our website design services are affordable just to help you promote your business beyond your expectation
we also train students undergraduate and graduate on web design/development, web hosting, domain registration, graphic design, online advertise (we help you advertise your business all over the net) SEO, CMS call us now! or visit our website: www.hilebtech.com Do not wait for private or government to employ you be a boss of your own, the beauty of our training is that you can learn it within 5days (we also offer home and office services)[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2015
CEDARHOSTNG

get

For unlimited plan call

*EADESMS
visit www.eadesms.com

*Baycrystal computers
Enroll for
*Certificate Courses
*Diploma Courses

*Adyotai Concept Network

*WEBSITE DESIGN

contact us on
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Sylvanusnwafor(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Transiting from Graphic to Web design for me was quite a huge shift.

Probably because I spent more of my career in the graphic allied field in Nigeria or because the WEB had to do with CODES I kinda hated.

But then being a lover of design and anything that has aesthetics, I was always ready to go the long haul
for what I loved.

I remember years ago after I did my internship spending more of my time in the Integrate Graphic Product Unit
of a One-Stop Print Shop in Lagos that my former Unit Head told me that if I still loved design, I should go learn web.

Abeg I said in my mind!

But later on I developed love for web design (being a design lover already).

Much of the time then, I learnt on my own: downloading tutorials and reading my head HOT!

Sometimes getting even more confused than I thought I was learning anything or making tangible progress.
But then I remained determined to know more regardless of the challenges before me.

Some years later I was fortunate to go for some courses that included web design.
This was sponsored by a company I worked with also in Lagos, Nigeria.

We were taught the basics of web design and thereafter interest wouldn't allow me rest.

I developed myself.

I practiced a lot and wasn't most times happy with the way my work was turning out.

I knew I could do it better.

That quest I kept going for till now that my work proves itself.

Web design and development business in Nigeria no doubt is growing.

And of course it will continue to grow so much as the Nigerian Naira loses value to the USD (as at time of writing this it is N500/$1).

But then a warning comes to mind for folks that are not sincerely passionate about the business.

Some are all out to make money and not to serve and satisfy the customer.

My fear also dwells around creativity.

INDEED it is difficult these days to be creative when you have a thousand and one templates, themes, DIY, CMS etc at your disposal

But then, the creative mind will always find expression.

Something must always stand you out of the crowd.

Now it's your responsibility to find that thing.

I wish you success in your web design & development career path.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Djtm(m): 1:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Dang undecided
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by mickky22: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hello
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by munadani: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Own your website at a very affordable price
WhatsApp: 08033062837

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh / Omg!!see The Power Of Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.