Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? (11078 Views)

7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? / Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by kuss: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
good post, am about proposing to ty girl friend can one give me tip, am kinda nervous i ve delayed for too long
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by 9zeros(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2012
princecemo: I RECENTLY PROPOSED TO HER.... IT WAS PRIVATE AND ONE OF HER BEST MOMENTS... WE WHERE AT LOGGERHEAD SOMETIME LASTWEEK, I WAS SO ANGRY AND SHE WAS FEELING GUILTY, SO SHE CALLED ME THE NXT MORNING THAT SHE WANTED TO SEE ME , SHE CHOSE A MEETING PLACE Debonairs Pizza surulere. WE ACTUALLY MET DERE AND SHE WAS SOAKED IN TEARS AND BEGGING ME TO FORGIVE HER, DAT I SHUD REMEMBER WE PROMISED TO HAVE KIDS, SHE LOVES ME, HER LIFE IS EMPTY WITHOUT ME BLABLABLA..... THE NEXT THING SHE SAW WAS A RING FROM ME AND I ASKED HER, WOULD U MARRY ME? OMG!! SEE PLENTY TEARS EVEN ME SELF TRIP FOR THE WHOLE THING. grin grin grin.... YES I WILL SHE SAID IN TEARS AND SMILES... THANK YA. cool
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by freecocoa(f): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2012
luckgames:
Sorry
Your time slow moving-----------Pass
NO Ring
What's this one saying?

Who cares anyways.
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by lesy: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
I prefer it overt buh private may not be bad either.Depends on d situation
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Callimo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo
Wetin happen? Y u dey provoke? We no ur sisters dem no get choice but no carry ur kuruno come hia my friend! Mstewwww!!!!

Hahaha!! my sista this one entre u well well grin grin grin
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
They prefer indecent proposal..

Ask them when you're beating that thing that thing that thing ing ing ing - and you will never get a negative answer..

Shyte, is my post relevant to the thread?

My bad, that's what you get when you mess with that zoobie seed early. cool
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by MissEZ(f): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
private. Public proposals feel like a trap to me. What if i want to say no? Besides, i think it is such a personal issue that it should be between me and the guy
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2012
[quote author=Callimo]Idowuogbo
Wetin happen? Y u dey provoke? We no ur sisters dem no get choice but no carry ur kuruno come hia my friend!

Mstewwww!!!![color=#000099][/color]

Hahaha!! my sista this one entre u well well grin grin grin[/quote

enter me how? d guy dey use hin anusss type jare!

dem marry am give village witch cus he no get choice , he con dey frustrate like say na we do am bad tin

anoufia! grin grin
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
ijebabe:

ROFLMFAOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! I laff dey roll on top Jack's beanstalk come fall enter cupboard reach Narnia! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it wasnt me! cool cool cool cool
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Callimo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo][/quote]

Easy now no be fight.., na opinion ....ee, Y u come de tek am for war
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by honeric01(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
This thread kinda shows that most of the girls on the romance section are un-hooked, have no serious relationship and are looking for someone fit enough to "do something like this" for them.

All of them preferring, only few used the word "was in private" or "was in public", meaning all the guys shagging una never even propose lol grin grin grin grin

Make una stop to dey do yanga for nairaland o, stop chasing away potential "will you marry me" on NL o. cool

1 Like

Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
Callimo:

Easy now no be fight.., na opinion ....ee, Y u come de tek am for war

Generalising is a crime in my books. cool
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2012
honeric01: This thread kinda shows that most of the girls on the romance section are un-hooked, have no serious relationship and are looking for someone fit enough to "do something like this" for them.

All of them preferring, only few used the word "was in private" or "was in public", meaning all the guys shagging una never even propose lol grin grin grin grin

Make una stop to dey do yanga for nairaland o, stop chasing away potential "will you marry me" on NL o. cool

Ogbeni, how you take pazz your exams?

Is this the ANSWER to the OP's question? undecided
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

His 68yr old sugarmama finally proposed to him, so atm he is over-excited. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
[quote author=swtchicgurl] embarassedSadly, i find public proposals (as in marriage), which most ladies think is cute, funny and disturbing too, cos i'm kinda shy . But, that's me.

See construction of sentence....'cute, funny and disturbing'...see what internet slang has caused...cute means pretty or attractive, funny means causing laughter or amusement; humorous.Disturbing means to interfere with the normal arrangement or functioning of something.One can not clearly use these words in expression. Agreed....
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by IykeD(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
Nice thread!
Going by the responses so far, it seems ladies prefer it private and I have been planning on a romantic public proposal when the time comes ahhhh wink
I have to re-strategize then grin
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
A private, intimate and romantic proposal. I don't want flash mobs/large birthday party kind of stuff.
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Callimo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
princecemo: I RECENTLY PROPOSED TO HER.... IT WAS PRIVATE AND ONE OF HER BEST MOMENTS... WE WHERE AT LOGGERHEAD SOMETIME LASTWEEK, I WAS SO ANGRY AND SHE WAS FEELING GUILTY, SO SHE CALLED ME THE NXT MORNING THAT SHE WANTED TO SEE ME , SHE CHOSE A MEETING PLACE Debonairs Pizza surulere. WE ACTUALLY MET DERE AND SHE WAS SOAKED IN TEARS AND BEGGING ME TO FORGIVE HER, DAT I SHUD REMEMBER WE PROMISED TO HAVE KIDS, SHE LOVES ME, HER LIFE IS EMPTY WITHOUT ME BLABLABLA..... THE NEXT THING SHE SAW WAS A RING FROM ME AND I ASKED HER, WOULD U MARRY ME? OMG!! SEE PLENTY TEARS EVEN ME SELF TRIP FOR THE WHOLE THING. grin grin grin.... YES I WILL SHE SAID IN TEARS AND SMILES... THANK YA. cool

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by honeric01(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I didn't write any at all, so what's your next questuon? tongue

So did anyone proposed to you at all? "note the (D) cheesy
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by honeric01(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

His 68yr old sugarmama finally proposed to him, so atm he is over-excited. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why this topic dey burn you for body now? someone sampled you excessively while you were expecting his "proposal" but never made it, rather ran away with all your "goodies"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
honeric01:

I didn't write any at all, so what's your next questuon? tongue

So did anyone proposed to you at all? "note the (D) cheesy

See me see trouble o, if had I wanted you to know, wouldn't I have answered the topic? cheesy
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
honeric01:

Why this topic dey burn you for body now? someone sampled you excessively while you were expecting his "proposal" but never made it, rather ran away with all your "goodies"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

burn who? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

use anoda line jare! lame shots.
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Callimo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
The kind of hit this question generate com even surprise me . Na so the smthg be?? Abeg where is the best place in town to propose, my plan is on the way for pulic-private like of Princecemo in surulele
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by honeric01(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

See me see trouble o, if had I wanted you to know, wouldn't I have answered the topic? cheesy

We don't need to know lol because shame no gree you talk am tongue oya confess, in the adage of skye bank "nothing is impossible" cheesy cheesy
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by honeric01(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

burn who? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

use anoda line jare! lame shots.

We dey fight? oya come make i propose to you.. you like am for iya basira shop or baba shuraju's oguro shop? tongue
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by LeJeun3: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
I'll go for Private. Though I love d public type, but don't trust Nigerian Girls joor.
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
honeric01:

We don't need to know lol because shame no gree you talk am tongue oya confess, in the adage of skye bank "nothing is impossible" cheesy cheesy

Confess to what? Na crime I commit? cheesy
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Gelyne: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by honeric01(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Confess to what? Na crime I commit? cheesy

Ok, where do you want to be proposed to? on a busy beach? inside mile 12 market or oyingbo market?
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2012
swtchicgurl:

*faints*
rushes over and gives a kiss...erm erm sorry..pours her petrol...heads back to bring matches...lol
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by ndahbros1: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
honeric01:

I no fit laff d menopausal old spinster sef. Laff tire me. Obviously her past is catching up wit her. Ntoorrr to her! E for better sef say anyone don manage propose to her make e be say she turn d guy down. Help me ask her if she don ever experience proposal b4? Frustration na him dey make her talk rubbish for NL. But wud u blame her? Menopuase for a spinster no be child's play o.....
Re: Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by mimifonwon(f): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
i prefer private

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! / Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here / Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.