Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? (4801 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Chimezie198(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
Its not dat bad to wash her panties.

Ask ijebabe who dey wash her ₦20 pink okirika pant.
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
D man has to be a TORSO and yes as sad as it is...it happens.

Knew this family some years back..the man worked with Mobil, when the man returns from work the wife(housewife) would bring out all the dresses for the nigga to wash and she would sit there gisting with him..

lol their daughter was my first fuckee.. coolD
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by ijebabe: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
Chimezie198: Its not dat bad to wash her panties.

No be u dey drag am say u wan wash? Dey talk rubbish say na bonding, U dey here dey form! angry
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Chimezie198(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
ijebabe:
No be u dey drag am say u wan wash? Dey talk rubbish say na bonding, U dey here dey form! angry
ije.
Before i go ever gree wash ur pant, i go first soak am for water for 3days with 1packet of Omo detergent.
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by ijebabe: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
Chimezie198: ije.
Before i go ever gree wash ur pant, i go first soak am for water for 3days with 1packet of Omo detergent.

I have nothing more to say to you, i've reached my quota for the day angry
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by MrCork17: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
wash pant and bra?? why not!! tongue
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by MrCork17: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
ijebabe:

I have nothing more to say to you, i've reached my quota for the day angry

Ijebabe <<<<<<< very ugly thing angry
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by drnoel: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
How is he a pervert?
culture or not what would u be doing with ur broda´s wife´s undies, abeg! No one can justify that one. Even thinking it is weird.
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Turbocharged: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayandaseyi: ...he asked me that "can he take the responsible of his brother as yoruba culture concern"
YOUR FRIEND ASKED? Bird of a feather flocks 2geda
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by koozy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
Typical Razz Yoruba behavior (I am Yoruba btw before someone starts yarning dust).
Nyama! tueh!
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by sucezTP(f): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2012
koozy: Typical Razz Yoruba behavior (I am Yoruba btw before someone starts yarning dust).
Nyama! tueh!

Not only yoruba tribe...it depends on individual..she underrated her hubby's love...n neva seems to understnd dat d hubby is d head of d family nt wyf..wat goes around comes around!
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by pretihilda(f): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
ijebabe: What right thinking woman will give someone else her underwear to wash. Is she dying? Gross!
I wonder o!
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Lagusta(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2012
This tread reminds me of my nextdoor neighbour, not only does he wash bra nd panties, but also grinds pepper, cooks stew, washes the pots nd plates, even washes the wife's car. The man dosent hav a car, looks shabby nd unkempt, while the wife nd kids r clean nd good-looking...
What do we say to that

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
Lagusta: This tread reminds me of my nextdoor neighbour, not only does he wash bra nd panties, but also grinds pepper, cooks stew, washes the pots nd plates, even washes the wife's car. The man dosent hav a car, looks shabby nd unkempt, while the wife nd kids r clean nd good-looking...
What do we say to that
She married him. Actually, he married her with her money. . .
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Lagusta(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: She married him. Actually, he married her with her money. . .

hmmmmm, neva thot of it that way.........
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2012
ijebabe: What right thinking woman will give someone else her underwear to wash. Is she dying? Gross!

When I was in sch, a neighbour of mine was doin far more! He occasionally washed dem (clothes & undies) with all enthusiasm! grin
I can't say for certain if he was jazzed, perhaps the sex formatted his brain. angry
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin: smh.

fool fool thread.
mschew! fuckry.

lol @ fuckry! Wetin happen na? grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2012
Chimezie198: Its not dat bad to wash her panties.

lwkm @ okirika pant! Chei! Dis guy no dey go church sha! grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2012
pretihilda: I wonder o!

Quit wondering o! It happens...especially with the so-called career women! angry
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by DonCmos: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
The woman is suffering 4rm a phsycolomental inuendus... If she made it a habit.

As for the man it's not more on the wrong side if he was kind of washing some of his things and don't want to disturb his wife and the wife dropped her undies inside his washing water, he can go ahead wash her bra if he does want to. But on a regular basis that's not normal. A man can wash his wife's stuffs if he so wishes, it's no aborminable act.

As for the boy... He should mind his business and let hobby n wifey do their thingy.

Guys be aware Eremas dey provoke!!!
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by sidiblessing(f): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
is she insane.
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Kirinwa: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
I don't even wash my mum's underwear talkless of my brother's wife pant. Yuck! embarassed

I can wash her clothes though.
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by ibrahym47(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
why not? @ gunpoint
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Kirinwa: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lagusta: This tread reminds me of my nextdoor neighbour, not only does he wash bra nd panties, but also grinds pepper, cooks stew, washes the pots nd plates, even washes the wife's car. The man dosent hav a car, looks shabby nd unkempt, while the wife nd kids r clean nd good-looking...
What do we say to that

Very wrong. I assume he's not the bread winner thus feels he should compensate by being the house boy.
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Lagusta(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Kirinwa:

Very wrong. I assume he's not the bread winner thus feels he should compensate by being the house boy.

well, that was two years ago, never caught up with them since then.....

I heard the man now has a job tho...
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by mysterious12(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
taa! aluu undecided
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by ayozie(m): 2:26am On Aug 20, 2014
It actually beholds on a man who cannot satisfy his wife sexually at night to wake up and serve the woman breakfast on bed, fix water for her to bathe with the do her laundry all to be relevant in d marriage.
Re: Can You Wash Your Brother's Wife Bra And Panties? by Ayandaseyi(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Some brains mayb sex oriented

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Want Bigger Bums / Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? / Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.