Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker (2003 Views)

Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by ayojango(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
Dec 24 came with so much fanfare as we had been credited a lump sum of money by management . because xmas was next day, we were to do half day work(closin 12noon)I used d back exit and left around 10am.As I was driving out bisi one of my girlfrends called me. I had so much cash @ hand I was ready to set d city on fire.
We set off for a relaxation spot around gbagada,mind you she's gat a bad ass like j.lo after taking some energy drinks I felt the 'URGE'We set off for a relaxation spot around gbagada,mind you she's gat a bad ass like j.lo after begging and pleading she agreed we book a room.

Upon entering, she just flung me on d bed and went straight down she sucked all d liquid in my veins,I later laid her back on d bed and slid my stuff, and rammed like a beast.we both came almost @ d same time.because I had so much to do dat day I dropped her off n headed for home.
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
Boring!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by ayojango(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
I must have slept for about 45mins when I heard a knock on the door.I peeped and saw Diane she was looking so hot and good to eat. "Open jare" she screamed.
Diane is a model cum reporter with a PR firm. Always on fitted jeans with heels,light skinned with dark eyes.I wasn't buying brazilian hair cause hers was naturally long.

' How did u know I would be home this early I asked its just after 12

she just waved a hand and went to d kitchen.

She picked chocolate and ice cubes from the fridge,immediately I knew what she was up to OH MY! I thought! She wants me to lick her. We went to the room, took of my shirt and spread some on my nipples.She used the tip of her tongue, ran her fingers down my navel to my joystick,blood rose in me as she gently rubbed d tip of my joystick.I slid my hands inside her panties and felt her soft curly hair. she was already wet as I dipped a finger into her hole she moaned,shrugged and closed her eyes.
I gently pulled her pubic hair 'come inside please she whispered. I turned her over and licked her ear, spread chocolate on her nipples and swallowed her boobs.She suddenly stared at me, I knew what she wanted.I placed some chocolate on her clit and licked her.
She must have felt like passing out, as she moaned heavily and dug her fingers on the sheets.I turned her sideways and used my thang to massage her center of gravity while still stroking her. I slid inside her like knife through butter she moaned 'oh mummy''oh mummy'' I could feel vibrations from my skull to my feet, I thrust deeper, the hotness felt like heaven.
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by Oluwa4Sure: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
kool.... more!!!
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
Still boring
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by ayojango(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
Time was nearing 4pm and didn't wanna get stuck in the Lekki-Ajah traffik,so i drove on top speed towards the Island al though I ran into it, I found my way out easily and headed towards my second abode around Lekki phase 1

Where are you big head?

Have you forgotten its my birthday?

You promised taking me out' am heading to my former branch to pick up my cake meet me there.OMG!! it was Nina our very saucy Customer service Officer.

She was transferred to my branch a month earlier as a relief, and I must confess she was a jezebel.she would even exchange words with the manager insisting she was right in her actions.Her ass was damm big and it shot out,she had a dangerous V shaped curve,well equipped breasts wit dim eyes,she was always dressed to kill,she had a radiant chocolate skin which i admired.
I had even seen the manager, gazing at her lustfully on several occassions, no wonder he wouldn't caution or query her.Nina was nasty and rude though she was very good on the job.
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by ijebabe: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
Nice attempt but you need to work on using more punctuation marks and spacing. We can't tell when a conversation has begun or when it ends. Paragraphs and structure are all wrong. Just keep this in mind for your other posts smiley
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by ayojango(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
ijebabe: Nice attempt but you need to work on using more punctuation marks and spacing. We can't tell when a conversation has begun or when it ends. Paragraphs and structure are all wrong. Just keep this in mind for your other posts smiley

Thanks a lot,not a writer as such its just my memoir.
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by ijebabe: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
ayo jango: .

Thanks a lot,not a writer as such its just my memoir.
I know but it makes it easier for the reader to understand.
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
still boring grin
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by 2goodbobo(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Op... Nice write up but don't you think is too much of a coincidence for you sleep with 3gurls all in one day? From your unfinished story about the customer care lady with big bum, I already know you will say you slept with her on that same day too and if true then that will kill the suspense in this story..
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by 190: 2:23am On Jun 05, 2012
Same old boring sh1t
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by Mynd44: 2:53am On Jun 05, 2012
What the heck is this? A collection of short and dry stories or what?
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by ayojango(m): 5:18am On Jun 06, 2012
Lost two family members in d crash no inspiration for now
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by Izuone: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2012
ayo jango: Lost two family members in d crash no inspiration for now
eeyah sorry, you hear.
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by Mynd44: 6:26am On Jun 06, 2012
Words cant describe how you must feel right now. I pray you have the heart to bear your loss
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by ijebabe: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
Sorry to hear that sad. Can only pray their souls rest in peace and for courage for your family.
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
Sory abt dat i do feel 4 u sori may deir gentle souls rest in peace Amen
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by Chimezie198(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
ayo jango: Dec 24 came with so much fanfare as we had been credited a lump sum of money by management . because xmas was next day, we were to do half day work(closin 12noon)I used d back exit and left around 10am.As I was driving out bisi one of my girlfrends called me. I had so much cash @ hand I was ready to set d city on fire.
We set off for a relaxation spot around gbagada,mind you she's gat a bad ass like j.lo after taking some energy drinks I felt the 'URGE'We set off for a relaxation spot around gbagada,mind you she's gat a bad ass like j.lo after begging and pleading she agreed we book a room.

Upon entering, she just flung me on d bed and went straight down she sucked all d liquid in my veins,I later laid her back on d bed and slid my stuff, and rammed like a beast.we both came almost @ d same time.because I had so much to do dat day I dropped her off n headed for home.

* Yawns *
Re: Chronicles Of A Lagos Banker by acidtalk: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2012
So your own inspiration is to come up with a por*n story shey? Well done!

All the same, sorry for the loss.

(1) (Reply)

"5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" / HELP!!!!! Obsessed Friend / Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.