Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? (2213 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by bittyend(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
I have been around the block loads of times.. Smashed women of all races, colour, and spectrum; but I'm yet to meet that special woman that can turn my life around and change my misconceptions about naija women and women in general.. I have a very high taste when it comes to women, and a roll call of the chics I've run through will definitely do justice to that..

It's just frustrating to wake up every morning next to chics you can smash but can't go to the next level with.. sad I want to marry a naija girl but I'm yet to meet anyone that can actually meet the standards I want.. I just can't keep smashing all these naija girls and giving them fake dreams.. SHyte, I'm even scared some of them might even be witches.. cheesy

Where are these wonderful naija women I keep hearing about because I'm yet to meet any?
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by onila(f): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
hi bitty!
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by onila(f): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: I have been around the block loads of times.. Smashed women of all races, colour, and spectrum;

undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by bittyend(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
onila: hi bitty!

what's good, onila? wink
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by onila(f): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

what's good, onila? wink
grin dey closed my thread angry
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by Mynd44: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
onila:
Of course they did. But you can always open another one.
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by bittyend(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

When are you going to come close to me, love? wink grin
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by tellwisdom: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
Bro, im sorry. U cant find any undecided undecided. Sheby na Naija gurl?? #Mbanuuuuuuu angry angry
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by slimyem: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
after putting them down all the days of your life,you still hope to find one?
FAIL!
Go find the right one amongst the eskimos!cheesycheesytonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, im sorry. U cant find any undecided undecided. Sheby na Naija gurl?? #Mbanuuuuuuu angry angry
[size=20pt]SLAP angry
PUNCH angry[/size]
[size=20pt]KICK angry[/size]
feels a lot better after,.....
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by bittyend(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
[size=20pt]SLAP angry
PUNCH angry[/size]

Where are these intelligent naija girls?
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by bittyend(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: after putting them down all the days of your life,you still hope to find one?
FAIL!
Go find the right one amongst the eskimos!cheesycheesytonguetongue

I put them down because I love naija girls (I seriously do) but they always let me down. sad

Their mentality is annoying..
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by tellwisdom: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
[size=20pt]SLAP angry
PUNCH angry[/size]

Sweerie, typical of Naija gurl beating her hsuband undecided undecided
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by slimyem: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

I put them down because I love naija girls (I seriously do) but they always let me down. sad

Their mentality is annoying..
since you already stereotyped ALL of us them,what makes you think you'll still find ONE that'd be different?
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by tellwisdom: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: since you already stereotyped ALL of us them,what makes you think you'll still find ONE that'd be different?

Stop talking angry angry. U dis Pkako chick undecided undecided

U don enter plane before??
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by onila(f): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

When are you going to come close to me, love? wink grin

when u change yr ashawo ways!
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by bittyend(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

when u change yr ashawo ways!

I have changed.. I'm a good guy..

Getting to know me will convince you. wink
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by slimyem: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
tellwisdom:

hello?
Are you talking or farting?
Which one?
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
tellwisdom:

what does her entering a plane have to do with what she's saying. Typical naija men, clouded minds!!
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: hello?
Which one?
You mean they smell and sound the same way?
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by Odunnu: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: I have been around the block loads of times.. Smashed women of all races, colour, and spectrum; but I'm yet to meet that special woman that can turn my life around and change my misconceptions about naija women and women in general.. I have a very high taste when it comes to women, and a roll call of the chics I've run through will definitely do justice to that..

It's just frustrating to wake up every morning next to chics you can smash but can't go to the next level with.. sad I want to marry a naija girl but I'm yet to meet anyone that can actually meet the standards I want.. I just can't keep smashing all these naija girls and giving them fake dreams.. SHyte, I'm even scared some of them might even be witches.. cheesy

Where are these wonderful naija women I keep hearing about because I'm yet to meet any?

Drop your number, thats the normal procedure for lonely guys, no be too much bekee.
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
tellwisdom:

Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by slimyem: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
what does her entering a plane have to do with what she's saying. Typical naija men, clouded minds!!
i tire my sister..
Abeg ignore him.he's the chief of FOOLS!
Mynd_44:
You mean they smell and sound the same way?
yep...esp.for someone who talks through his shitehole ALL the time!
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
I have been asking the same question for a long time.. sad

Nnenna1 definitely is one chic (or prob old woman) I admire from a distance.

I just like reading her posts.
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by tellwisdom: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
Shollypopz:

How abt you?? Have you entered DANA AIR before, let alone virgin atlantic?? # Mshewwwwwwww undecided undecided
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by tellwisdom: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: hello?
Which one?

He said where can i find a beautiful/classy and intelligent gurls in Nigeria.
U aint even beautiful,only big breasttt and slimm yansh. so why comment?? angry angry
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
tellwisdom:

How abt you?? Have you entered DANA AIR before, let alone virgin atlantic?? # Mshewwwwwwww undecided undecided
what does entering a plane have to do with anything! To answer your question, i never enter plane oooo, i just swim to my destination. ODE!
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by tellwisdom: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
what does entering a plane have to do with anything! To answer your question, i never enter plane oooo, i just swim to my destination. ODE!

Shuttup, me self fit change my destination to ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD angry angry

No be to go edit profile and insert my choice of country?? aby hw u take do your own??
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 05, 2012
tellwisdom:

Shuttup, me self fit change my destination to ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD angry angry

No be to go edit profile and insert my choice of country?? aby hw u take do your own??
That's exactly what i did, so i could impress tellwisdom. ODE!!
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 05, 2012
Tellwisdom is a funny guy. grin

U na go kill pesin for NL. grin
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by tellwisdom: 12:42am On Jun 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
That's exactly what i did, so i could impress tellwisdom. ODE!!

Stop calling me ODE. #Mumu angry angry
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 05, 2012
tellwisdom:

Stop calling me ODE. #Mumu angry angry
[size=14pt]stop acting like an ODE, till then; ODE![/size] angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! / Ladies: Your Present And Future Life Outcome / What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.