Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20661 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by elliottibanga(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2012
dare2think: Nobody knows jack!!

However, the excuses christians on this thread are coming up with are just pathetic!

Why not admit the honest thruth, nobody knows anything!

Alot of people on that plane at the beginning of this year went to various 'cross over' services where different charlatans prayed for them and 'annoInted' them, yet they still died painful deaths. Worse part were the children. How can anyone find excuses for the painful deaths of children? Yet they come with different verses and jargons?

Mysterious world, mysterious people!

True talk!
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2012
life_style:

Can you come out publicly (on the street,On the bus, ) and convince people there is no GOD ? undecided

Thank you....illogical.boy.... I asked some questions...kindly answer them...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2012
life_style:

Can you come out publicly (on the street,On the bus, ) and convince people there is no GOD ? undecided

Even a drunkard can do that.

It was a drunk racist that converted me. A racist agnostic.

"Black people are cursed by God, they run to a religion that enslaved their forefathers for over 300 years".

That statement shook me. I read about christianity and slavery that night and I never looked back at God. A god that would allow slavery to happen to people. Do you know what it is to be the property of another human being? To be separated from your home and family? To be whipped to do hard labour? To see your women raped? To have your toes cut off if you try to run?

Evolution and science came after and sealed my non belief in God. Not one physical evidence of God.

However, I must say that blacks are not cursed.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lawbabs: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2012
I think the poster is only trying to get unneccesary attention. You didnt ask the question: WHY DID THE MANAGEMENT OF DANA AIR AUTHORIZE THE FLIGHT OF THAT PLANE AFTER IT WAS CONFIRMED TO BE FAULTY? You didnt ask: WHY DONT WE HAVE A NCAA THAT COORDINATES ROUTINE CHECKS ON THE ENGINEERING DIVISION OF ALL AIRLINES AND TAKE NOTES OF EVERY SERVICE DETAIL OF EACH CRAFT THAT FLIES IN THE NIGERIAN AIRSPACE? We keep blaming God for human ngeligence. @OP, u better go and change your own ways and become more diligent in your own little space so that your mistakes won't kill others and preach it to others around you rather than blame God for human errors.

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Even a drunkard can do that.

It was a drunk racist that converted me. A racist agnostic.

[Black people are cursed by God, [/b]they run to a religion that enslaved their forefathers for over 300 years".

That statement shook me. I read about christianity and slavery that night and I never looked back at God. A god that would allow slavery to happen to people. Do you know what it is to be the property of another human being? To be separated from your home and family? To be whipped to do hard labour? To see your women raped? To have your toes cut off if you try to run?

Evolution and science came after and sealed my non belief in God. Not one physical evidence of God.

[b]However, I must say that blacks are not cursed
YOu are such a confused soul....note the bolded parts...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by domdolly2050(f): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2012
This is a wrong time to ask questions cos definitely u won't get answers 2 them,remember you will give account of every idle word u say at such a time.irrespective of what happens never accuse God falsely.Do u know dat inspite of negative events,God is good n merciful? For instance,righteous job in d bible also falsely accused God of killin his children(job1:20)but God overlooked his ignorance n restored him.God is no murderer,it is d devil(in form of man,who knows dis aircraft has technical fault but still decided 2 fly it) who kills,many belivers n unbelievers are paintin God in satan's colours.This must stop!any time u blame God 4 an unpleasant occurence,u falsely accuse God.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by stepo707: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2012
Zodiac61:

Really! Why not just confess your ignorance? The problem with theists is that they come out with so much much nonsence that makes no sense.
Imagine talking about Job as though he was a real man. I choose not to leave mysteries to God (a non exsistent creation of man's fetile imagination).
If that had been done there would have been no cure for leprosy, no cars, no planes. People would still believe that the earth is 6,000 years old, that there was a flood that destroyed the entire earth and that Adam and Eve were the first humans to walk the earth.
No - God (or any other imaginary sky fairy) did not cause the air crash. What cause the crash was human error, either in the maintainance of the air craft or by those flying it.
These things happen all the time.

God still loves you.He can arrest you if he wants.So be careful.LOL
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2012
First u have 2 make a clear distinction btw d creature and d creator.It is only d creature that thinks death is a "bad" thing. . .The creator's view about death is definitely much different 4rm us, since d creator is "supposed" to be a higher being.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by ypzilanti: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Unfortunately for you, no one knows who wrote Hebrews.

This contradicts Jesus. Who is more important in your religion. What are you going to do?

All this is still a joke because God doesnt exist. I do not need to please him.

Anyways,

[size=18pt]
There is nothing you can do as a christian that I can not do as an atheist[/size]

I choose to believe in Christianity. It is a choice.

Faith is also required to believe your big bang theory and evolution too. There is no proof for those either, but atheists act like they have certain proof of their belifs.

There are smarter people...nobel lauretes that have studied everything from astronomy to microbiology that have come to the conclusion based on the intricacy of design, that there is Intelligent Design.

Why do we have an atmosphere that burns approaching objects from space when other planets are rammed left right and center? Why does the ice float to the top of water to ensure that life continues under water during winter? The simplest microbe is so sophisticated in design.

Dont be so cocky being an atheist and think you are smarter than everyone else. My choice is based on my own personal experience in my faith. If I had not experienced it, I would probably be like you too...but maybe less sure.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2012
god is useless if he couldn't stop accidents
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2012
ypzilanti:

Faith is also required to believe your big bang theory and evolution too. There is no proof for those either, but atheists act like they have certain proof of their belifs.

There are smarter people...nobel lauretes that have studied everything from astronomy to microbiology that have come to the conclusion based on the intricacy of design, that there is Intelligent Design.

Why do we have an atmosphere that burns approaching objects from space when other planets are rammed left right and center? Why does the ice float to the top of water to ensure that life continues under water during winter? The simplest microbe is so sophisticated in design.

Dont be so cocky being an atheist and think you are smarter than everyone else. My choice is based on my own personal experience in my faith. If I had not experienced it, I would probably be like you too...but maybe less sure.

And with all his "intelligence", the only books he could come up with were the abominable koran and bible.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by fstranger6: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2012
God was /fu/c/king taking a nap when the plane was crashing. . . body no be woood na. I have it on good authority that he only woke up minutes after the plane crashed.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2012
crackhouse: i wonder why people like u still live. Maybe u need to have a near-death experience before u will testify that the lord have been merciful to u by keeping u alive all this while. And he's waiting for u to repent b/4 it will be too late. Have u ever taught of how humans came to be or do u think humans came from nowhere?. Be wise

Thank you...I think he should be the victim of a next mishap...or maybe have a near death experience...there have been number of numbskull atheists who turned reverends after having a NDE
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by ebamma(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2012
even jesus christ been die not to talk of we humans.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind: god is useless if he couldn't stop accidents
who defines death as being evil,u or d creator? Besides how many times have u opened thread that attributes GOOD 2 God? If u can't, then u should not also attribute BAD/EVIL 2 God.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind: god is useless if he couldn't stop accidents

You are a confirmed retar.d.ed fool...answer my questions...fool...let's see how smart you are... All you do is say rubbish.... Isi ewu
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Goldenheart(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2012
NO POINT ARGUING......the truth is in the afterlife. cool cool cool
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2012
ypzilanti:

Ignorance leads to faith.

1)Most scientists are atheists. Most nobel prize winners are atheist. Shocking when you realise that atheists are an absolute minority of the world's total population.

2)Faith is not based on evidence, it is belief without evidence. There is evidence for evolution (fossils, current human and animal evolution, DNA etc).

3)Science explains most of your questions. The world is not perfectly built for life. Guess what? 90% of the world water is salt water.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by free2ryhme: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2012
Johndoe100: I ask this because there were a lot of “born again” pastors that died, families of “prophets” died etc. If the holy spirit did not “tell” them that “ol boy it is time oh”, what really does he tell them? No “blood of Jesus” chants saved them. Another strong pointer to the fakeness of the so called “Christians”. People you need to “shine ya eye well oh!!!”.

[size=18pt]I believe this post is senseless and lacks meaning but how did it made front page... For those that commented ... una dey read and understand at all? mstchew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by elliottibanga(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldenheart: NO POINT ARGUING......the truth is in the afterlife. cool cool cool

This type of thinking is the disease that has a grip on the majority of Nigerians. If you live your life expecting some grand afterlife your as good as dead!
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: YOu are such a confused soul....note the bolded parts...

Ode, I was quoting the racist and opposing him later
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy
Kindly define Faith and relate it with d above

[size=18pt]Most[/size] scientists are atheists. Most nobel prize winners are atheist. Shocking when you realise that atheists are an absolute minority of the world's total population
Kindly prove this. . . just like we know 2+2=4

Faith is not based on evidence, it is belief without evidence. There is evidence for evolution (fossils, current human and animal evolution, DNA etc
Do you have any evidence dat 2moro will "exist"? If it does, kindly show it 2 me. Besides, your scientists friends are planning 4 2060. Based on ur definition, u are wrong.
Science explains most of your questions. The world is not perfectly built for life. Guess what? 90% of the world water is salt water
Big lie. . .It does not and cannot answer most of OUR questions cos it is not consistent. It is fraught with inconsistencies. When I was a kid, we were taught that we had 9 planets.Scientists re still discovering more.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

1)Most scientists are atheists. Most nobel prize winners are atheist. Shocking when you realise that atheists are an absolute minority of the world's total population.

2)Faith is not based on evidence, it is belief without evidence. There is evidence for evolution (fossils, current human and animal evolution, DNA etc).

3)Science explains most of your questions. The world is not perfectly built for life. Guess what? 90% of the world water is salt water.

I can see that u are "ignorance" personified....was Einstein an atheist? Was newton also an atheist? How many scientists come close to what those two achieved? Even Von Neumann who was an atheist had to call a priest on his death bed...you just want to seem intelligent but u come across a biiigggg foooool...what knowledge have you acquired to make u say categorically all of the rubbish u been saying? I am here for all of you fooooools. All of you atheists, let get into some intellectual discussion and stop saying stuffs u are not even sure of...the most intelligent people who roamed and still roams the earth acknowledge the presence of a super power. I dare u to give logical answers to my questions...

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2012
I can see that u are "ignorance" personified....was Einstein an atheist? Was newton also an atheist? How many scientists come close to what those two achieved? Even Von Neumann who was an atheist had to call a priest on his death bed...you just want to seem intelligent but u come across as a biiigggg foooool...what knowledge have you acquired to make u say categorically all of the rubbish u been saying? I am here for all of you fooooools. All of you atheists, let get into some intellectual discussion and stop saying stuffs u are not even sure of...the most intelligent people who roamed and still roams the earth acknowledge the presence of a super power. I dare u to give logical answers to my questions...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Ode, I was quoting the racist and opposing him later

Then learn how to punctuate properly...mumu
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

You are a confirmed retar.d.ed fool...answer my questions...fool...let's see how smart you are... All you do is say rubbish.... Isi ewu

dear defender of the most powerless god, please which questions do you seek answers to?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: I can see that u are "ignorance" personified....was Einstein an atheist? Was newton also an atheist? How many scientists come close to what those two achieved? Even Von Neumann who was an atheist had to call a priest on his death bed...you just want to seem intelligent but u come across as a biiigggg foooool...what knowledge have you acquired to make u say categorically all of the rubbish u been saying? I am here for all of you fooooools. All of you atheists, let get into some intellectual discussion and stop saying stuffs u are not even sure of...the most intelligent people who roamed and still roams the earth acknowledge the presence of a super power. I dare u to give logical answers to my questions...

thats y i asked him 2 prove it 2 me. . .
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

dear defender of the most powerless god, please which questions do you seek answers to?
kindly answer my questions too. . .thanks
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

Idio.t....here is it...chinnyonwu: silly post from a senseless poster. Don't car crÁshes happen everyday? Why did God allow them? Kmt

thank you @ chinny. How did this post make the front page? Are you giving these stup.id set of individuals the chance to debate on the existence of GOd? Once we are in this life, we are in the flow of it. We can't control or determine its end point. Life and death, space and time, fate and chance...these are the forces of the universe. Your human mind cannot fully decipher the nature of GOd. Your logic mind is stupidity as far as understanding the nature of the world is concerned...I need all of you saying God does not exist to answer the following questions...

1. Heard of the theory of biogenesis? That states that nothing that's alive came from anything that is inanimate..so where did the first cell come from? Has a protocel been synthesized from inanimate organic substances? .was it ur father that created the prototype cell that gave rise to all presently exisiting cells?
2. You give me the big ba.ng theory...I wanna ask this: there is a law of motion that states that an object will continue to be in a state of rest or of uniform motion unless an external force acts on it...so what brought about the force that initiated the big ba.ng? Was ur fada the origin of the first energy that brought about the big ba.ng?

When I get logical answers to these questions....

Then we can continue from there...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by dapofaith: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2012
@ GoldenHeart. Thank you so much, that is spot on.

When the martyrs were killed for their belief in Christ Jesus, my Lord and Saviour. Would you also say there is no God? Were they also brain-washed?

In Life or death, God is unchangable.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by dustydee: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2012
Hi, have you read the story of Job? Did God spare Jesus christ his son? What about Steven and the many prophets that were killed in the time of Elijah? God is God whether you believe or not. cool
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Zodiac61(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2012
stepo707:

God still loves you.He can arrest you if he wants.So be careful.LOL
Good luck to him (it, she, whatever).
I will be waiting. Just ask him (it, she, whatever) to identify himself (itself, herself) , so that I will
know who is arresting me.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon / List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.