Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20372 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

ahh the bloodsucker returns . . . welcome

no can you join your oga in the next thread to inform us HOW YOU BECAME AN ATHEIST

or did you also meet a 'racist drunk' named BOB over there where you are ?

Do you know what an agnostic is?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

noun plus noun is correct. So, whatever you are saying is rubbish.

If it is only concrete nouns, then you are still wrong;

science-fiction,

astrophysics- astro (celestial body) plus physics

Science fiction is a compound word...what is physics? Physics is the Study of the nature and properties of matter in relation to energy....

What is matter? Matter is anything that has mass and occupies space.... Now does matter sound abstract to you?
Astro
a combining form with the meaning “pertaining to stars or celestial bodies, or to activities, as spaceflight, taking place outside the earth's atmosphere,” used in the formation of compound words: astronautics; astrophotography.
aStro was specifically coined to describe the physical, chemical, geochemical nature of the outer space... Why you fo.oling yourself? What you are arguing about is just so unexpected from someone who has been trying to argue about the existence of God. If you can't grasp what I am trying to say then how can you use your "logicmind" as you put it to decipher the nature of GOd and the Universe? Simple lexis and structure you dey fall your hand....SMH
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Do you know what an agnostic is?

ogbeni shift jare

when that drunk was lecturing you why didnt you open your reasoning faculty instead of that your 'drunkards' dictionary ?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Science fiction is a compound word...what is physics? Physics is the Study of the nature and properties of matter in relation to energy....

What is matter? Matter is anything that has mass and occupy space.... Now does matter sound abstract to you? Research more...

ode, physics is an abstract noun. it's like saying philosophy is a concrete noun- wrong.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

ode, physics is an abstract noun. it's like saying philosophy is a concrete noun- wrong.

agreed but it is the study of concrete nouns...how about physicsboy? grin angry
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

and please can u point out where I said physics was a concrete noun?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: agreed but it is the study of concrete nouns...how about physicsboy? grin angry

You were complaining about abstract nouns with concrete nouns to Muskeeto.

So do you now accept that there is nothing wrong with "logicboy" if it was a word
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

You were complaining about abstract nouns with concrete nouns to Muskeeto.

So do you now accept that there is nothing wrong with "logicboy" if it was a word

I can't believe you are still dwelling on this...I thought u were smarter... Please can someone just help me out here?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
I went out to do some fornication. Now, I'm back (thank doG, no evil befall me on the road, and the toto was very wet. praise be to allah) and what do I see? Religious people instead of answering questions like their god told them to do resort to insults and grammar teaching when their stands are being shaken.

What I am I hearing? That god was perfect and through perfection created us perfect while knowing that we will decide to sin and loose our imperfection. So he prepared eternal suffering for us.
So, as your god is too weak to act, you want me to go to the market and shout there is no god so you and your fellow mad zealots could murder me?
Why do you serve a weak god? Why do you have to defend your god? Let him show his strenth now. Why is he hiding? A coward? I would rather eat worm than serve a coward.

Cryptic, please tell us, did your mother name you cryptic at birth or did just made that name up?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
why do you guys keep on arguing over silly things?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
uhonmora: why do you guys keep on arguing over silly things?
and why are you reading it?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind: I went out to do some fornication. Now, I'm back (thank doG, no evil befall me on the road, and the toto was very wet. praise be to allah) and what do I see? Religious people instead of answering questions like their god told them to do resort to insults and grammar teaching when their stands are being shaken.

What I am I hearing? That god was perfect and through perfection created us perfect while knowing that we will decide to sin and loose our imperfection. So he prepared eternal suffering for us.
So, as your god is too weak to act, you want me to go to the market and shout there is no god so you and your fellow mad zealots could murder me?
Why do you serve a weak god? Why do you have to defend your god? Let him show his strenth now. Why is he hiding? A coward? I would rather eat worm than serve a coward.

Cryptic, please tell us, did your mother name you cryptic at birth or did just made that name up?
His mom bore him while studying for an English exam. named him cryptic cos his ugliness had to be concealed... lilkech was born in the same hospital soon afterwards...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind: I went out to do some fornication. Now, I'm back (thank doG, no evil befall [/b]me on the road, and the toto was very wet. praise be to allah) and what do I see? [b]Religious people instead of answering questions like their god told them to do resort to insults and grammar teaching when their stands are being shaken.

Cryptic, please tell us, did your mother name you cryptic at birth or did just[b] made [/b]that name up?
when you learn proper grammar composition, presentation and punctuation skills, I will answer your question...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
His mom bore him while studying for an English exam. named him cryptic cos his ugliness had to be concealed... lilkech was born in the same hospital soon afterwards...
Another moro.n speaking...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by DoctorMcgruff: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
Its sad because All these things begin with arrogance built from an illusion that you have the answer. But you dont, you start useless a thread hating on christians because you are unsure of what you beleive in. Attack christians so that their so called jargon can make you feel better about yourself(clearly you have some issues you need to deal with, thats the human psyche for ya. i have 3 things to say. 1. Tolerance: Tolerate others,mind your own business, this goes for both sides. 2, Respect: Clearly no respect for another human being based on his beliefs and lifestyle choice. You look down on christians because you feel superior and they inferior. You call them unintelligent and sheep. In a liberal society we live in, thats a very backward concept. No different from racist ideals. 3 God Lives: Take whatever you want out of it but he exists and he has his reasons.Truly i dont know what God has planned for me or others but i know its good at the end of the day. All i can do is trust him. Yes people died in that Air crash, but as someone mentioned those christians are free, they are not conformed to this world and are in a much better place. Also people like you need to stop putting the blame on being you dont beleive in and rather tackle the issues that befall Nigeria which are in connection with that plane crash, corruption mismanagement. I am a Nuclear Physicist who beleives in Jesus Christ and found him for myself so yes, Christianity is for everyone
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: when you learn proper grammar composition, presentation and punctuation skills, I will answer your question...

Fool, you started a sentence with lowercase rather than a capital letter.

Have you seen the grammatical fallacy that our bible is?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:
Another moro.n speaking...
lol, your secret's out.. don't care what other names you have from your 'dick'tionary....
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Fool, you started a sentence with lowercase rather than a capital letter.

Have you seen the grammatical fallacy that our bible is?

Shouldn't common sense tell you that if I were typing from a computer, the first letter would be in CAPS by default? Anyway, I am typing from an iPad. Imbeci.le
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Shouldn't common sense tell you that if I were typing from a computer, the first letter would be in CAPS by default? Anyway, I am typing from an iPad. Imbeci.le

No,computers do not autocorrect on Nairaland text editor. lies

As for typing on ipad, I use my iphone sometimes and it works fine.

You messed up, admit it!
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Hahhahahahhaa... your iPad doesn't capitalize by default.. is it Chinese? lmao... wtf...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
DoctorMcgruff: Its sad because All these things begin with arrogance built from an illusion that you have the answer. But you dont, you start useless a thread hating on christians because you are unsure of what you beleive in. Attack christians so that their so called jargon can make you feel better about yourself(clearly you have some issues you need to deal with, thats the human psyche for ya. i have 3 things to say. 1. Tolerance: Tolerate others,mind your own business, this goes for both sides. 2, Respect: Clearly no respect for another human being based on his beliefs and lifestyle choice. You look down on christians because you feel superior and they inferior. You call them unintelligent and sheep. In a liberal society we live in, thats a very backward concept. No different from racist ideals. 3 God Lives: Take whatever you want out of it but he exists and he has his reasons.Truly i dont know what God has planned for me or others but i know its good at the end of the day. All i can do is trust him. Yes people died in that Air crash, but as someone mentioned those christians are free, they are not conformed to this world and are in a much better place. Also people like you need to stop putting the blame on being you dont beleive in and rather tackle the issues that befall Nigeria which are in connection with that plane crash, corruption mismanagement. I am a Nuclear Physicist who beleives in Jesus Christ and found him for myself so yes, Christianity is for everyone

God bless you sir. While I do not feel good about trash talking them, they need folks like us to talk their brains back to normalcy. Pretty much like they get orgasm from insulting the God that billions of people around the world worship whole-heatedly.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
Hahhahahahhaa... your iPad doesn't capitalize by default.. is it Chinese? lmao... wtf...

It does, because of the emoticon I used. The caps went out, because the first emoticon took the place of the first letter...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

God bless you sir. While I do not feel good about trash talking them, they need folks like us to make talk their brains to normalcy. Pretty much like they get orgasm from insulting the God that billions of people around the world worship whole-heatedly.

God is not real because billions worship some form of him
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

God bless you sir. While I do not feel good about trash talking them, they need folks like us to make talk their brains to normalcy. Pretty much like they get orgasm from insulting the God that billions of people around the world worship whole-heatedly.
U need more cheerleaders? Lol..

DoctorMcgruff: Its sad because All these things begin with arrogance built from an illusion that you have the answer. But you dont, you start useless a thread hating on christians because you are unsure of what you beleive in. Attack christians so that their so called jargon can make you feel better about yourself(clearly you have some issues you need to deal with, thats the human psyche for ya. i have 3 things to say. 1. Tolerance: Tolerate others,mind your own business, this goes for both sides. 2, Respect: Clearly no respect for another human being based on his beliefs and lifestyle choice. You look down on christians because you feel superior and they inferior. You call them unintelligent and sheep. In a liberal society we live in, thats a very backward concept. No different from racist ideals. 3 God Lives: Take whatever you want out of it but he exists and he has his reasons.Truly i dont know what God has planned for me or others but i know its good at the end of the day. All i can do is trust him. Yes people died in that Air crash, but as someone mentioned those christians are free, they are not conformed to this world and are in a much better place. Also people like you need to stop putting the blame on being you dont beleive in and rather tackle the issues that befall Nigeria which are in connection with that plane crash, corruption mismanagement. I am a Nuclear Physicist who beleives in Jesus Christ and found him for myself so yes, Christianity is for everyone
Nice write up, but 'did God want the Dana flight to crash?'.. no matter what GOD's plans may be, it seems like man's action has always had more weight... hence Jesus prayer 'may your will be done on earth, as it's done in heaven'..
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
There goes cryptic again trying to teach us grammar because he can't defend his hiding god.
This is religious section. Not education section.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

It does, because of the emoticon I used, the caps went out, because the first emoticon took the place of the first letter...

lies....the emoticon is made up of question marks. After a question mark comes a capital letter
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

It does, because of the emoticon I used, the caps went out, because the first emoticon took the place of the first letter...
Keep your stupid excuses to yourself. Accept you made a mistake...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

God bless you sir. While I do not feel good about trash talking them, they need folks like us to talk their brains back to normalcy. Pretty much like they get orgasm from insulting the God that billions of people around the world worship whole-heatedly.

I'm surprised you chose to ignore the grammatical errors in his write up.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind: There goes cryptic again trying to teach us grammar because he can't defend his hiding god.
This is religious section. Not education section.
No mind the educated ipad holding mugu.. na here im wan learn im smelly english...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by dorox(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
It will be nice if you guys could jist dial down the temperature a bit into the polite and civil territory, surely we can make oir point withput resorting to cheap insults.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Wrong grammaer again: comma used in place of a full stop.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
dorox: It will be nice if you guys could jist dial down the temperature a bit into the polite and civil territory, surely we can make oir point withput resorting to cheap insults.

tell the christian zealots

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.