Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20654 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2012
The thing these people fail to understand about God is that death is an inherent part of nature. How you die is dependent on what decisions you and those around you make. Cursing GOd and questioning him is senselessness. Those that died in the crash died because of negligence and human error on the part of other humans like them....so really, think about it...How is God to blame?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Idio.t....here is it...chinnyonwu: silly post from a senseless poster. Don't car crÁshes happen everyday? Why did God allow them? Kmt

thank you @ chinny. How did this post make the front page? Are you giving these stup.id set of individuals the chance to debate on the existence of GOd? Once we are in this life, we are in the flow of it. We can't control or determine its end point. Life and death, space and time, fate and chance...these are the forces of the universe. Your human mind cannot fully decipher the nature of GOd. Your logic mind is stupidity as far as understanding the nature of the world is concerned...I need all of you saying God does not exist to answer the following questions...

1. Heard of the theory of biogenesis? That states that nothing that's alive came from anything that is living...so where did the first cell come from? Has a protocel been synthesized from inanimate organic substance?

2. You give me the big ba.ng theory...I wanna ask this: there is a law of motion that states that an object will continue to be in a state of rest or of uniform motion unless an external force acts on it...so what brought about the force that initiated the big ba.ng?

When I get logical answers to these questions....

Then we can continue from there...

Thanks for precising your questions. We atheists also ask these questions. We apply our mind, brain, knowledge, science and technology to discover answers, and we are making progress everyday. But we don't know the answers to every question. A religious person has ONE answer to every question: god made it so.
This is where we differ. No doG made anything so.

I can tell you that Logic Mind, or the great somalian lepreuchan brought about the initial force and can even write a ten thousand page book of the history of eary senegalese racists to prove the existence of this wise lepreuchan. But it will always be a conjecture.

Here are more stuppid religious people's questions for atheists of which there are no meaningful answers. You can put them in your war chest:
Who made us able to breathe in oxygen?
Why is there radiation in outer space and what is emitting this radiation?
Who created the other planets?
If the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?
etc.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2012
That u believe dat God could not prevent the crash-thus associating EVIL with God should also mean dat u Associate GOOD with him since this life is a mixture of both. wink and doing that means u are unknowingly admitting 2 His existence.
It would be safe 2 simply not associate God with anything meaning that u r questioning His existence 2 dish out Good or Bad. but the poser is, can u dispute His existence and prove that He does not exist?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: The thing these people fail to understand about God is that death is an inherent part of nature. How you die is dependent on what decisions you and those around you make. Cursing GOd and questioning him is senselessness. Those that died in the crash died because of negligence and human error on the part of other humans like them....so really, think about it...How is God to blame?

good question.
why blame an inexistence ineffectual powerless conjecture of deranged minds?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

Thanks for precising your questions. We atheists also ask these questions. We apply our mind, brain, knowledge, science and technology to discover answers, and we are making progress everyday. But we don't know the answers to every question. A religious person has ONE answer to every question: god made it so.

I can tell you that Logic Mind, or the great somalian lepreuchan brought about the initial force and can even write a ten thousand page book of the history of eary senegalese racists to prove the existence of this wise lepreuchan. But it will always be a conjecture.

Here are more stuppid religious people's questions for atheists of which there are no meaningful answers. You can put them in your war chest:
etc.
YOu just confirmed your ignorance fooool...you have answered nothing...you claim scientists are the smartest people and that most of them are atheists...I am a research scientist and in no time, I hope to become reckoned with....If you cannot answer those questions I asked, then you would be a confirmed idi.ot if you post anything stupid here again. Cretin!!!!
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

etc.
chai u r locking urself in a tight corner.smartly evading questions nd contradicting urself. . . grin grin grin
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by tolex29(f): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2012
@Logic mind and other atheists...

You are very smart people and wise too...but you lack Spiritual wisdom! This is the wisdom of God and it is foolishness to MEN of immense intelligence like you. The Almighty God is far superior than your brains which you use to make sense out of situations. The moment you unravel God He stops being God, and that is why all these things will never make sense to you and therefore you conclude, 'there can't be a god! All these do not make sense!' His ways are far above your ways (logical reasoning) and that is why His status remains...not your unbelief or propagandas can change that! There are a million and one questions that doesn't make sense about God and you can continue to create threads anytime situations allow for them, but they only make us corroborate the fact that God will always have oppositions (right from the garden of Eden) and there is a deceiver in Satan who continues to gather people who'll fall with him in the end.
You are descendants of the suptle snake who wanted man to be knowledgeable and FREE! Freedom in your mind, your body and entire life! Your being around only strengthens my own belief; that you are one of the signs of the end time; out to derail those whose faith are shaky. Of course, you'll make a lot of sense to them but have you ever read 1 Cor 1: 27-28, you could check it out even if it's the only passage you ever read.

A lot Christians come here to argue and spar with you but I guess those make you stronger and wiser. You use their mistakes and mistakes of other Christians in the world to accuse a perfect God! The world is not perfect (fact) but it doesn't make God imperfect (truth). There are too many reasons and facts to say that God is just an imagination of my pitiful mind, but the TRUTH is that He is God!! It is possible for something to be true yet the facts oblivious! No man can intellectualise God if He wants to know Him...that is why you don't know Him! You guys have too much intellect! This has also led to pride. It is only the lowly in heart that will fear God and believe even if the signs are not there...the wise people of the earth like you will call that foolishness! It is only the proud that will not deny self and follow Jesus...if you've ever heard, He said whoever must follow Him must deny all.
My response is not to argue the existence of God with you guys. I don't need to! If He allowed the Dana plane to crash, He knows why He's allowed you to blaspheme His Name and existence. Paul in the Bible was worse than y'all, yet He still called Him. So why should anyone rule you guys too out. He loves you and your being alive is to make you have a change of heart so you don't die and wake up in that rubbish fable and unrealistic place you've never believed in called hell! I'd rather live my life as if there is a God and find out there is none than to live my life as if there is no God and find out that there is- a friend once said this to me but I think even this kind of mentality is not total belief coz indeed there is a maker of the heavens and the earth.

Like I said before, I am not here to argue anything so keep your intelligent questions that you will deduce out of all I have said so far to yourselves! God had ordained that I will cross your path today as some will change and others who won't, I will stand there by God's grace on the day of judgment to say that I wrote this to warn them.

God loves you all..believe me, yes he does! Even if it doesn't make sense to y'all, He does!
Christians who argue with you here in the name of trying to defend God should just pray for you...and grow up in their own walk with God instead of wasting their time on debates like this!

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2012
philip0906: That u believe dat God could not prevent the crash-thus associating EVIL with God should also mean dat u Associate GOOD with him since this life is a mixture of both. wink and doing that means u are unknowingly admitting 2 His existence.
It would be safe 2 simply not associate God with anything meaning that u r questioning His existence 2 dish out Good or Bad. but the poser is, can u dispute His existence and prove that He does not exist?

nothing anybody can say can bring a god into existence.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

good question.
why blame an inexistence ineffectual powerless conjecture of deranged minds?

This guy is obviously confused and unintelligent
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: YOu just confirmed your ignorance fooool...you have answered nothing...you claim scientists are the smartest people and that most of them are atheists...I am a research scientist and in no time, I hope to become reckoned with....If you cannot answer those questions I asked, then you would be a confirmed idi.ot if you post anything stupid here again. Cretin!!!!

why do christians always lie?
when did i make such a claim.

So you ascribe everything to god because you cannot accept a limit to your knowledge.
Why are you researching if you already know the answer?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind
We apply our mind, brain, knowledge, science and technology to discover answers, and we are making progress everyday. But we don't know the answers to every question. A religious person has ONE answer to every question: god made it so.
We Christians apply our mind, brain, knowledge and our Faith and Bible to discover answers and we are making progress everyday. *Note d difference* cool

etc.
what exactly were u trying 2 say here? undecided
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by ariyebaba(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2012
God is in GOD's OWN COUNTRY(USA).........attending & listening to people who are committed to make this world a better place to live.

Not in a country where there is nepotism,favouritsm,corruptio-ism,boko haramism,gangsterism,looting-ism,gra-graism,stupid-ism,foolish-ism,....
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2012
philip0906:
chai u r locking urself in a tight corner.smartly evading questions nd contradicting urself. . . grin grin grin

I did not evade the question, neither did I contradict myself. I was only pointing out the senselessness of the christian gotcha questions and their unique answer to all questions.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

nothing anybody can say can bring a god into existence.
y r u trying 2 hit a home run 4rm outside d court? grin grin Have u proven that God does not exist either?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: I can see that u are "ignorance" personified....was Einstein an atheist? Was newton also an atheist? How many scientists come close to what those two achieved? Even Von Neumann who was an atheist had to call a priest on his death bed...you just want to seem intelligent but u come across as a biiigggg foooool...what knowledge have you acquired to make u say categorically all of the rubbish u been saying? I am here for all of you fooooools. All of you atheists, let get into some intellectual discussion and stop saying stuffs u are not even sure of...the most intelligent people who roamed and still roams the earth acknowledge the presence of a super power. I dare u to give logical answers to my questions...

1)Einstein was either a deist or agnostic
"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism." [Einstein

2)Einstein did not clone a sheep nor did he build a refridegerator.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2012
ariyebaba: God is in GOD's OWN COUNTRY(USA).........attending & listening to people who are committed to make this world a better place to live.

Not in a country where there is nepotism,favouritsm,corruptio-ism,boko haramism,gangsterism,looting-ism,gra-graism,stupid-ism,foolish-ism,....

Dude, your post lacks sensibility. So don't mishaps happen in the US? Or maybe God is responsible for the woes that is caused by ourselves.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2012
tolex29: @Logic mind and other atheists...

You are very smart people and wise too...but you lack Spiritual wisdom! This is the wisdom of God and it is foolishness to MEN of immense intelligence like you. The Almighty God is far superior than your brains which you use to make sense out of situations. The moment you unravel God He stops being God, and that is why all these things will never make sense to you and therefore you conclude, 'there can't be a god! All these do not make sense!' His ways are far above your ways (logical reasoning) and that is why His status remains...not your unbelief or propagandas can change that! There are a million and one questions that doesn't make sense about God and you can continue to create threads anytime situations allow for them, but they only make us corroborate the fact that God will always have oppositions (right from the garden of Eden) and there is a deceiver in Satan who continues to gather people who'll fall with him in the end.
You are descendants of the suptle snake who wanted man to be knowledgeable and FREE! Freedom in your mind, your body and entire life! Your being around only strengthens my own belief; that you are one of the signs of the end time; out to derail those whose faith are shaky. Of course, you'll make a lot of sense to them but have you ever read 1 Cor 1: 27-28, you could check it out even if it's the only passage you ever read.

A lot Christians come here to argue and spar with you but I guess those make you stronger and wiser. You use their mistakes and mistakes of other Christians in the world to accuse a perfect God! The world is not perfect (fact) but it doesn't make God imperfect (truth). There are too many reasons and facts to say that God is just an imagination of my pitiful mind, but the TRUTH is that He is God!! It is possible for something to be true yet the facts oblivious! No man can intellectualise God if He wants to know Him...that is why you don't know Him! You guys have too much intellect! This has also led to pride. It is only the lowly in heart that will fear God and believe even if the signs are not there...the wise people of the earth like you will call that foolishness! It is only the proud that will not deny self and follow Jesus...if you've ever heard, He said whoever must follow Him must deny all.
My response is not to argue the existence of God with you guys. I don't need to! If He allowed the Dana plane to crash, He knows why He's allowed you to blaspheme His Name and existence. Paul in the Bible was worse than y'all, yet He still called Him. So why should anyone rule you guys too out. He loves you and your being alive is to make you have a change of heart so you don't die and wake up in that rubbish fable and unrealistic place you've never believed in called hell! I'd rather live my life as if there is a God and find out there is none than to live my life as if there is no God and find out that there is- a friend once said this to me but I think even this kind of mentality is not total belief coz indeed there is a maker of the heavens and the earth.

Like I said before, I am not here to argue anything so keep your intelligent questions that you will deduce out of all I have said so far to yourselves! God had ordained that I will cross your path today as some will change and others who won't, I will stand there by God's grace on the day of judgment to say that I wrote this to warn them.

God loves you all..believe me, yes he does! Even if it doesn't make sense to y'all, He does!

Have you ever considered refering yourself to a psychiatrist?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

I did not evade the question, neither did I contradict myself. I was only pointing out the senselessness of the christian gotcha questions and their unique answer to all questions.
Logic Mind
We apply our mind, brain, knowledge, science and technology to discover answers, and we are making progress everyday. But we don't know the answers to every question. A religious person has ONE answer to every question: god made it so

We Christians apply our mind, brain, knowledge and our Faith and Bible to discover answers and we are making progress everyday. *Note d difference* cool

etc.

what exactly were u trying 2 say here?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

This guy is obviously confused and unintelligent

And how, oh! wise one, did you arrive at this most sapiential conclusion?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

1)Einstein was either a deist or agnostic
"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism." [Einstein

2)Einstein did not clone a sheep nor did he build a refridegerator.

Einstein believed in a GOd... The fact that he did not clone a ship or build a refrigerator dosen't change the fact that he was one of the most intelligent man that roamed this planet
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by linearity: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2012
Out of curiosity....If I pour a gallon of petrol in my room and lit it with lighter...

1. Will it burn than the House?....ans: Yes.
2. Did God permitted or wanted my House to burn down for his good or my good?...ans: No.
3. Did my House burn down to give God Glory?...ans: No
4. Did my House burn down as a result of my stupidity?...Yes
5. If am not aware of the dangers of mixing petrol and open flames, did my house burn down because of my ignorance?...ans: Yes.

We Christians believe that, God created heaven and earth, establishes rules and laws that governors heaven and earth, e.g. gravitational forces, winds, storms, etc...You cannot jump from a 20 storey building and expect God to perform a miracle and suspend His gravitational law...it does not happen that way...Then he created us, gave us wisdom, knowledge and intellect and he ask us to go create some other things like Planes, Ships, build skyscrapers...just like the things that God created, everything we created have rules and laws...

This plane is rigged with problems, problems before it was bought, problems months before the crash, problems weeks before it crashed, problems days before it crashed...the plane was not supposed to fly that very day..but management forced it to fly...These are miracles and signs telling those in charge to chant a different course.

More than anything, if going by an earthly father's feelings...I see God disappointed in us for not using the intelligence he gave us to avert this problem and save lives. Yes, one person's mistake can lead to multiple other innocent people death...just think of David in the Bible mistakes and the death it caused others..

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2012
tolex29: @Logic mind and other atheists...

Christians who argue with you here in the name of trying to defend God should just pray for you...and grow up in their own walk with God instead of wasting their time on debates like this!
I was expecting him to attack your comment. How could you call them intelligent? They are nothing but mentally unstable individuals. Who lack logicality in their reasoning...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2012
linearity:
Out of curiosity....If I pour a gallon of petrol in my room and lit it with lighter...

2. Did God permitted or wanted my House to burn down for his good or my good?...ans: No.
5. If am not aware of the dangers of mixing petrol and open flames, did my house burn down because of my ignorance?...ans: Yes.

We Christians believe that, God created heaven and earth, establishes rules and laws that governors heaven and earth, e.g. gravitational forces, winds, storms, etc...You cannot jump from a 20 storey building and expect God to perform a miracle and suspend His gravitational law...it does not happen that way...Then he created us, gave us wisdom, knowledge and intellect and he ask us to go create some other things like Planes, Ships, build skyscrapers...just like the things that God created, everything we created have rules and laws...

This plane is rigged with problems, problems before it was bought, problems months before the crash, problems weeks before it crashed, problems days before it crashed...the plane was not supposed to fly that very day..but management forced it to fly...These are miracles and signs telling those in charge to chant a different course.

More than anything, if going by an earthly father's feelings...I see God disappointed in us for not using the intelligence he gave us to avert this problem and save lives. Yes, one person's mistake can lead to multiple other innocent people death...just think of David in the Bible mistakes and the death it caused others..

Nice
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2012
philip0906:

what exactly were u trying 2 say here? undecided

I am saying that we can aks a lot of questions about the universe. Almost infinite questions without answers, yet.
99% of the matter in the observable universe are unknown to us.

What is a black hole?
What is dark matter?
What keeps the contre of the earth hot?
Where does gravity come from?

Etc.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by member479760: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2012
those politicians on board were the principal cause of the accident, the too much epe you guys puring on them everyday eventually worked. The stone we aim at the market will not only kill the bad guys,
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2012
philip0906:
Kindly define Faith and relate it with d above
Faith is belief without evidence. For you to ignore that is just foolish.

philip0906:
Kindly prove this. . . just like we know 2+2=4

A study has shown atheism in the West to be particularly prevalent among scientists, a tendency already quite marked at the beginning of the 20th century, developing into a dominant one during the course of the century. In 1914, James H. Leuba found that 58% of 1,000 randomly selected U.S. natural scientists expressed "disbelief or doubt in the existence of God" (defined as a personal God which interacts directly with human beings). The same study, repeated in 1996, gave a similar percentage of 60.7%. Expressions of positive disbelief rose from 52% to 72%.[16]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

philip0906:
Do you have any evidence dat 2moro will "exist"? If it does, kindly show it 2 me. Besides, your scientists friends are planning 4 2060. Based on ur definition, u are wrong.

Yesterday is proof of tomorrow. The next day has always been coming for over 6,000 years, since man has been able to acknowledge time. Keep asking stupid questions

philip0906: .
Big lie. . .It does not and cannot answer most of OUR questions cos it is not consistent. It is fraught with inconsistencies. When I was a kid, we were taught that we had 9 planets.Scientists re still discovering more.

How did you know about planets in the first place? From the bible or science? How did you get the computer you are using? Science or God? How do you know that your computer is not going to consistently fail? Science+warranty or Jesus?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

And how, oh! wise one, did you arrive at this most sapiential conclusion?

Because your analysis and post made no sense at all and it had nothing to do with or whether or not the "God Factor" I mentioned was existent or not...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: The thing these people fail to understand about God is that death is an inherent part of nature. How you die is dependent on what decisions you and those around you make. Cursing GOd and questioning him is senselessness. Those that died in the crash died because of negligence and human error on the part of other humans like them....so really, think about it...How is God to blame?

Then why praise God for journey mercies and not your pilot or plane? Ode
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by bellisma(f): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2012
you dont believe in God tis ok. Ikeep saying this to people who dont believe, theres life after death.Then u ll know if theres God or not
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2012
linearity:

You just confirm his uselessness if we can do whatever we want without him intervening.
He just sits there and watches. I think he needs an Oyedepo slap to move his lazy asz.
By the way, he got scared and angry when we started bulding the first skyscrapper in Babel.

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2012
bellisma: you dont believe in God tis ok. Ikeep saying this to people who dont believe, theres life after death.Then u ll know if theres God or not

How do you know that there is life after death? Nobody knows so shut up
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

You just confirm his uselessness if we can do whatever we want without him intervening.
He just sits there and watches. I think he needs an Oyedepo slap to move his lazy asz.
By the way, he got scared and angry when we started bulding the first skyscrapper in Babel.

Does the creator of the watch, after putting it in the market for sale, intervenes when something goes wrong with the watch?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.