Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20375 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

How do you know that there is life after death? Nobody knows so shut up

Maybe you should read more...have you heard of life review? Heard of out of body experience?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: Einstein believed in a GOd... The fact that he did not clone a ship or build a refrigerator dosen't change the fact that he was one of the most intelligent man that roamed this planet

More intelligent than Jesus or Muhammed for sure.

However, did you ignore that I said that he was an agnostic? He didnt believe in your notion of God. For all we know, his god could be a dark hole.

God still doesnt exist. Einstein was a scientist. God is not science.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Maybe you should read more...have you heard of life review? Heard of out of body experience?

nonsense. Incredible and ridiculous claims
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2012
philip0906: That u believe dat God could not prevent the crash-thus associating EVIL with God should also mean dat u Associate GOOD with him since this life is a mixture of both. wink and doing that means u are unknowingly admitting 2 His existence.
It would be safe 2 simply not associate God with anything meaning that u r questioning His existence 2 dish out Good or Bad. but the poser is, can u dispute His existence and prove that He does not exist?

A god that is good and can succumb to evil such as murder and torture is a hypocrite and not omnipotent/omniscient. Just another fairytale
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Does the creator of the watch, after putting it in the market for sale, intervenes when something goes wrong with the watch?

The creator of the watch never claimed he was perfect or he would have created a perfect infallible watch not a degenerative one that he allows to go wrong, then punish eternally for doing exactly just that.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by stepo707: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
Zodiac61:
Good luck to him (it, she, whatever).
I will be waiting. Just ask him (it, she, whatever) to identify himself (itself, herself) , so that I will
know who is arresting me.
grin grin grin grin grin
Ok oh i will tell him.Let me ask you this question.
Whats that stuff in you that normally lets you know when you do something wrong?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

nonsense. Incredible and ridiculous claims

The fool is usually myopic in his reasoning....you can argue forever with a fool and keep going in circles...I experienced an out of body experience once...ridiculous claims? So thousands of people around the world can be making false claims? To what end? People of all religions from different cultures around the globe have reported either a NDE or an OBE.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

The fool is usually myopic in his reasoning....you can argue forever with a fool and keep going in circles...I experienced and out of body experience once...ridiculous claims? So thousands of people around the world can be making false claims? To what end? People of all religions from different cultures around the globe have reported either a NDE or an OBE.

people around the globe have also reported seeing big foot and aliens.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

The creator of the watch never claimed he was perfect or he would have created a perfect infallible watch not a degerative one that he allows to go wrong, then punish eternally for doing exactly just that.

If the world was created perfectly, then there would be immortality. Because of our animalistic tendencies, there would be chaos if that was the case.. Some people will be enslaved forever, while some will forever be kings...how would that have felt? Remember sin is the reason why everything is going wrong in the world. From your president, to those who took bribes to cut corners..
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

people around the globe have also reported seeing big foot and aliens.

Those were due to schizophrenia. Will u attribute NDE and OBE to schizophrenia?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

If the world was created perfectly, then there would be immortality. Because of our animalistic tendencies, there would be chaos if that was the case.. Some people will be enslaved forever, while some will forever be kings...how would that have felt? Remember sin is the reason why everything is going wrong in the world. From your president, to those who took bribes to cut corners..

So a perfect god made an imperfect world?

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

So a perfect god made an imperfect world?

The being was made perfect, but becaus of sin. That no longer became the case.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logicmind
Faith is belief without evidence. For you to ignore that is just foolish.
Faith is confidence or trust in a person or entity-basic definition of faith.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith
kindly tell me 4rm this definition, d r/ship btwn ignorance and Faith?
A study has shown atheism in the West to be particularly prevalent among scientists, a tendency already quite marked at the beginning of the 20th century, developing into a dominant one during the course of the century. In 1914, James H. Leuba found that 58% of 1,000 randomly selected U.S. natural scientists expressed "disbelief or doubt in the existence of God" (defined as a personal God which interacts directly with human beings). The same study, repeated in 1996, gave a similar percentage of 60.7%. Expressions of positive disbelief rose from 52% to 72%.[16]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism
Hope u read extensively what u put up there. . .statistics there focused on the west. Is it only d westerners that have scientists? How can that be a tool 4 "MOST"? undecided

Yesterday is proof of tomorrow. The next day has always been coming for over 6,000 years, since man has been able to acknowledge time. Keep asking silly questions
U r confusing urself dude. I saw yesterday but I have not seen 2moro or have u? kindly show me 2moro 2day, now this very moment. That brings me 2 ur assertion that Faith is not based on evidence, it is belief without evidence, it means my broda U have Faith.

How did you know about planets in the first place? From the bible or science? How did you get the computer you are using? Science or God? How do you know that your computer is not going to consistently fail? Science+warranty or Jesus?
when did space science begin? 20 A.d? When did scientists begin going 2 d moon and discovering planets-30 B.C? grin grin
My Bible had already made mention of the outer space and its components centuries b4 d first scientists ventured out. wink
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

The being was made perfect, but becaus of sin. That no longer became the case.

So a perfect being made himself imperfect?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
philip0906:

My Bible had already made mention of the outer space and its components centuries b4 d first scientists ventured out. wink

where exactly did the bible make these mentions?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

So a perfect being made himself imperfect?

He did not make himself imperfect. He only created the imperfect man.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
Lordsocrates: you did this bcoz u saw it in d bible n belived dat d would be reckonin..so i would say u dnt bliv in religion..but u mst certainly bliv dat there is a God out there...

dont mind the buffon
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

He did not make himself imperfect. He only created the imperfect man.

Ah you got me confused now. I though I was starting to understand you.

Which one is which?

A perfect god created a perfect man who decided to make himself imperfect via sin?
or
A perfect god created the imperfect man?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

dont mind the buffon

xtian wisdom on show.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
life_style:

Can you come out publicly (on the street,On the bus, ) and convince people there is no GOD ? undecided

lol. He can try but trust that he would be beaten to a pulp in our lagos molue
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

soldiers of christ and allah in their murderous bids. many people are religious out of fear of their fellow human beings. god's wonderful plan.

That is why we say it in our hearts according to the scripture. We love our lives very much because we know we have only this life. Nothing afterwards.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Even a drunkard can do that.

It was a drunk racist that converted me. A racist agnostic.

"Black people are cursed by God, they run to a religion that enslaved their forefathers for over 300 years".

That statement shook me. I read about christianity and slavery that night and I never looked back at God. A god that would allow slavery to happen to people. Do you know what it is to be the property of another human being? To be separated from your home and family? To be whipped to do hard labour? To see your women raped? To have your toes cut off if you try to run?

Evolution and science came after and sealed my non belief in God. Not one physical evidence of God.

However, I must say that blacks are not cursed.

so true true na because of one useless drunkard wey don kpef ogogoro na him make u disown your own God?

and because of slavery?

Chei ! thank God for the internet

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

Ah you got me confused now. I though I was starting to understand you.

Which one is which?

A perfect god created a perfect man who decided to make himself imperfect via sin?
or
A perfect god created the imperfect man?

Man was originally incorruptible. But disobedience made him lose that incorruptibility. Just like you would get angry at your pet if it disobeys you. God got angry because the first man fell out with him.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

where exactly did the bible make these mentions?
In Genesis 1:8 "And God called the "FIRMAMENT", "HEAVEN". In Genesis 2:4 "This is the history of the HEAVENS and the EARTH when they were CREATED, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and
the HEAVENS" u can have a look @ this also that talks about the hebrew meaning of some of the words. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_astronomy
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

grin grin LWKMD
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by philip0906(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Man was originally incorruptible. But disobedience made him lose that incorruptibility. Just like you would get angry at your pet if he disobeys you. God got angry because the first man fell out with him.
he is finding it difficult 2 comprehend that.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

so true true na because of one useless drunkard wey don kpef ogogoro na him make u disown your own God?

and because of slavery?

Chei ! thank God for the internet

BROS YOU TOO FUNNY
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
philip0906:
Faith is confidence or trust in a person or entity-basic definition of faith.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith
kindly tell me 4rm this definition, d r/ship btwn ignorance and Faith?

1) You had to pick the definition is is least explanative. Wow, what a deceptive douchebag
2) Even going with your definition, trust in something (Being or entity) without proof is ignorance and stupidity.

philip0906:
Hope u read extensively what u put up there. . .statistics there focused on the west. Is it only d westerners that have scientists? How can that be a tool 4 "MOST"? undecided

And where else do you want information from nigeria?

The Western scientists contribute a huge portion of scientific acheivements. The other people who contribute are the Asian ones- especially Japanbese and Chinese which are atheistic societies.

Evolution itself debunks the notion that human beings were created- the Adam and eve story in the bible, koran and talmud

Please, mention which country you want data from on scientists

philip0906:
U r confusing urself dude. I saw yesterday but I have not seen 2moro or have u? kindly show me 2moro 2day, now this very moment. That brings me 2 ur assertion that Faith is not based on evidence, it is belief without evidence, it means my broda U have Faith.

Ode. The next day has been coming for over 6000 years. Historical evidence over 6,000 years. you just look stupid when arguing with such amount of evidence.

philip0906:
when did space science begin? 20 A.d? When did scientists begin going 2 d moon and discovering planets-30 B.C? grin grin

Your bible only mentioned things that a caveman could see or think about.

Notice the bible never mentioned the solar system as a whole. Why didnt Genesis mention the other planetsn by whatever name they were called at that time?

Why does your bible mention a flood that took place all over the earth, which is quite impossible. no evidence exists for that.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Ode, I was quoting the racist and opposing him later

and how can you 'quote' the racist and then 'oppose' him at the same time while maintaining that due to that his particular 'quote' you were converted to be an atheist?

MY GOD . . . SOME HUMANS CAN BE SO F00LISH

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by EFFRAKATA: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
Fellow Christians i beseech you by the mercies of God to desist from all these prolonged argument. These atheist, Muslims and Anti-Christ will never open up to the truth because of their (Stony heart) bondage!

Lets keep praying for God's mercies upon them.

Jesus loves us all...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

and how can you 'quote' the racist and then 'oppose' him at the same time while maintaining that due to that his particular 'quote' you were converted to be an atheist?

MY GOD . . . SOME HUMANS CAN BE SO F00LISH

There was more than one point to that quote

one part- blacks are cursed by God

another part- blacks run to a religion that enslaved their forefathers.

I agreed with part 2 and opposed part one.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
EFFRAKATA: Fellow Christians i beseech you by the mercies of God to desist from all these prolonged argument. These atheist, Muslims and Anti-Christ will never open up to the truth because of their (Stony heart) bondage!

Lets keep praying for God's mercies upon them.

Jesus loves us all

Jesus does not love us a11. Jesus was a racist. He did not come for your black azz. otice what he said to a Samaritan woman because she was Samaritan

Matthew 15:21-28
New International Version (NIV)
The Faith of a Canaanite Woman

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.