Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20371 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

There was more than one point to that quote

one part- blacks are cursed by God

another part- blacks run to a religion that enslaved their forefathers.

I agreed with part 2 and opposed part one.

Then u are the dumbest, most confused homo sapiens roaming this planet
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Then u are the dumbest, most confused homo sapiens roaming this planet

And why would I be dumb not to believe that blacks are cursed?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

This guy is obviously confused and unintelligent

forgive him . . . he just needed a lilbit of attention
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

And why would I be dumb not to believe that blacks are cursed?

Because you are contradicting yourself. How can you listen to a drunkard that contradicted himself by saying that the GOd he does not believe in cursed black people? Does it make any sense? grin
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

forgive him . . . he just needed a lilbit of attention

Bros, thank you. He has all the attention now....this guy is so so so duuuumb.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Because you are contradicting yourself. How can you listen to a drunkard that contradicted himself by saying that the GOd he does not believe in cursed black people? Does it make any sense? grin

Agnostic drunk? The drunk was agnostic. Wow, how stupid can you get? Is evrybody seeing this?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
Have you seen that you are illogical boy?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: Have you seen that you are illogical boy?

What is illogical? The drunk was an agnostic. Why are you people just foolish?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Bros, thank you. He has all the attention now....this guy is so so so duuuumb.

Keep insulting when actually, you were too stupid to read and see that your pal was wrong
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Goldenheart(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
no argument..............as i said earlier. wink wink[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Coldfeet(f): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
2 Chronicles 7:14 says "If My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways,then will I hear from Heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land"
Its not your right that you are alive today neither is it their right to have perished in that manner! God made us to be born,live life no matter how short or long and to die no matter how. It is not our place to question God why things happen for His ways are not ours. When God made those babies,pastors, breadwinners that died in that crash, He didn't seek your permission or tell you why He made them or how long He intends to keep them on earth or how they'll die? So why should you question Him when He decides its time for them to return? Even if they died as a result of human error! What we lost are mere flesh and bones! The soul and its destination is what matters to God. That sunday that families perished saw the ushering in of another family and the recipients were full of Joy and praises to God.
@ op Joshua 24:15 says "But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." You have chosen your path as an unbeliever! Your blood will be on your head! For you've been told but still chose not to! The Bible says "he who has ears let him hear!" You say there's no God well that's a fools assumptions and its no surprise. But if you'll open your heart and eyes and take a good look at your life you'll be surprised at the many things God is doing for you because He is a Merciful God and His Blessings endureth forever! He loves you and doesn't want you to end up in hell that's why you are still alive (barely though)He is giving you time to mend your ways and embrace His Lordship. Your case is not peculiar men/women like you abound all over! Saul who later became Paul was just like you and he served God to the very end!!! So can you,God bless you.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

And with all his "intelligence", the only books he could come up with were the abominable koran and bible.
May God punish you for mentioning the Quran unjustly.Must you only believe in God /Repent when you are only in pain and danger?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
akthedream: May God punish you for mentioning the Quran unjustly.Must you only believe in God /Repent when you are only in pain and danger?

What is special about that Arabic book called the Koran? Your first prophet did not even speak Arabic (Abraham) neither did Moses.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lifestyle1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

What is illogical? The drunk was an agnostic. Why are you people just foolish?

Go to A market and delare there is no GOD..
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

There was more than one point to that quote

one part- blacks are cursed by God

another part- blacks run to a religion that enslaved their forefathers.

I agreed with part 2 and opposed part one.

KAI !! you did what ?

You took the 'drunkard racist' words . . . divided it into two parts . . . REMIXED IT . . . then made up your little mind that due to those same words there is no God ?

YOU JUST CANT STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF CAN YOU?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Agnostic drunk? The drunk was agnostic. Wow, how stupid can you get? Is evrybody seeing this?

Well, I did not notice the agnostic part.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
fstranger6: God was /fu/c/king taking a nap when the plane was crashing. . . body no be woood na. I have it on good authority that he only woke up minutes after the plane crashed.
Must you joke with everything..what a waste of spermatozoa,.Try to do some research b4 opting for critisism.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
life_style:

Lol, na suicide be that.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
life_style:

A market in the UK? Nothing will happen.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Lol, na suicide be that.

Depends. I live in the UK grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

KAI !! you did what ?

You took the 'drunkard racist' words . . . divided it into two parts . . . REMIXED IT . . . then made up your little mind that due to those same words there is no God ?

Huh? So, if a racist drunk says something that is true, it becomes a lie? The racist drunk made two points- one that was racist and the other that was true.

Keep digging that hole of ignorance! Epic fail
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

KAI !! you did what ?

Thank you sir. I already pointed out the confused and retar.ded state of the I.diot's mind... Your father should be shot for producing such a gentically altered spermatozoa in the seminiferous tubules of his testes. You are a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
elliottibanga:

This type of thinking is the disease that has a grip on the majority of Nigerians. If you live your life expecting some grand afterlife your as good as dead!
If not for God or after life,maybe i would have looked for a way to get u killed or use u for a ritual..lol..But for the fear of God.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

you left your family, your people, your roots, your friends, your black african 'atheist' life and then ran to live with the westerners . . . THE SAME ONES WHO YOU CLAIM INITIATED THE SLAVERY THAT MADE YOU TO DISOWN GOD?

mehn . . .
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

So we should all bow? I lived in America for 9 years so what's the big deal?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Thanks you sir. I already pointed out the confused and retar.ded state of the I.diot's mind... Your father should be shot for producing such a gentically altered spermatozoa in the seminiferous tubules of his testes. You are a disgrace to humanity.

All from the loving mouth of a righteous christian. grin grin

logicboy:

Huh? So, if a racist drunk says something that is true, it becomes a lie? The racist drunk made two points- one that was racist and the other that was true.

Keep digging that hole of ignorance! Epic fail
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

you left your family, your people, your roots, your friends, your black african 'atheist' life and then ran to live with the westerners . . . THE SAME ONES WHO YOU CLAIM INITIATED THE SLAVERY THAT MADE YOU TO DISOWN GOD?

mehn . . .

Lol, this illogical boy is a confirmed mor.on... grin
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

mehn . . .

I come from a British and Nigerian family. Not my choice. Ode.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Lol, this illogical boy is a confirmed mor.on... grin

You guyz keep failing!

logicboy:

I come from a British and Nigerian family. Not my choice. Ode.

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

All from the loving mouth of a righteous christian. grin grin

Did I for once say that I was righteous? Can you see that you are really illogical boy...by the way, logic boy and logic mind...what about logical boy and logical mind...I should have known better...these guys are really unintelligent.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Ode, I was quoting the racist and opposing him later
You opposed what he said about racism but changed ur believe through what you heard from him..Na you be the real ODE...Mordern day slave to a white drunkard...When u hear people calling u a Pig..just say sir.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Did I for once say that I was righteous? Can you see that you are really illogical boy...by the way, logic boy and logic mind...what about logical boy and logical mind...I should have known better...these guys are really unintelligent.

Righteous or not, you're a christian. does the bible tell you to insult people's fathers?

If you're not righteous how are you as a christian supposed to make it to heaven? Hmm? You would have gone to hell if you were on that Dana flight huh?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.