Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter (27299 Views)

American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2012
aneldaking:

displaced fooooooool

I tire for the guy o...Him job for nairaland na to

1. Curse God

2. Curse all the pastors and call dem "men of dog"

3. Make fool of himself....

Anyway, illogicalazz, U better get a life boy...Well, what do u expect? He is still a boy...would not be surprised if it is a 12 year old talking crap all along.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by aneldaking(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2012
[quote author=musKeeto]
Lmao @ ungrateful wicked daughter... her dad is a pastor and so what? She has her own life to live... I hope that foolish ofedepo is arrested also, for trying same bullshit on someone elses daughter....

[/quo

at least he is trying to shape d daugther to d rit part but if it was u guy islam i mean will either kill or disown her or even use shariya against her clueless fellow
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by israelbenzion: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2012
Lenny5000:

What is wrong with you people? How is choking your child disciplining her? Would you choke your own child? When ever it has to do with somebody we like we tend to defend them as if they are not humans that are not above mistakes... They didn't say he beat her or grounded her they said he tries to choke her... A mere child of 15... A girl for that matter. Now tell me what crime a 15yrs old child would commit in your sight that is worthy of chocking?

U hv only heard from d child. Have u heard d father's version so as to have a balanced view of wat happened b4 passing judgment?
Do u knw what retorts and comments and insolence d daughter may hv made to push d father over d wall? Recall it started as an argument. Don't be quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by lakesideng: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2012
First, I am not a fan of Creflo Dollar but I want to pass this across. It break my heart when I read posts like this and comments that follow. I really don't know why it is difficult for us to hear good news about pastors and other notable leaders but we are quick to hear bad news or mistakes about them.

Bad news flow like air everywhere and fast. It will very easy for news like Benny Hinn's wife divorce on the front page fast but the news of reunion will never make headline or front page!!!

People are quick to castigate pastors and church when wrong things happen but when good things happen we will never hear of that. I wonder why we celebrate bad news or mistakes of leaders or pastors more than good deeds they are doing daily, of course no one will see that, I guess!!!

And most unfortunately the castigation always and easily comes from fellow Christians, it does break me down.

So coming back to the case of Creflo Dollar, people should get the details about the assault well (whether it was ordinary slapping, punching, slamming, flogging e.t.c) from both angles before commenting, not just reading someone else comment and then decide to comment.

I'm still waiting for a day I will read a good news or deed about pastors, church or other leaders...it will be nice, I pray.

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by texazzpete(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2012
stagger:

Were you there? Police everywhere in the world always have a way of spicing up stories to make themselves look good.

This is a simple act of corporal punishment from a dad to a daughter who refused his instruction not to attend a night party after a string of consistently poor grades in school.

Were YOU there?
So who the heck told you it was a 'simple act of corporal punishment' you hypocrite?
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by aneldaking(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2012
well we d xtians just hv to b kiaful seeing dat dis is d trying times for us i believe d word of God is being fufilled everyday just as we hear hw men of God r been persecute how dey r been ridicled well on d orda hand it makes me more more stronger in my faith because dis shows dat at least d bible does nt lie it also shows dat we r on d last days.therefore my wish and prayer is dat we shall all make it at d end of dis life pls fellow brodas dat hv nt embrace Christ try to hv a retink nd dnt get scared of ur parent ur mallams d muslim society of 9ja or wo ever nd be a desciple of Christ today thk u and God bless u all Amen
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by texazzpete(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2012
lakesideng: First, I am not a fan of Creflo Dollar but I want to pass this across. It break my heart when I read posts like this and comments that follow. I really don't know why it is difficult for us to hear good news about pastors and other notable leaders but we are quick to hear bad news or mistakes about them.

Bad news flow like air everywhere and fast. It will very easy for news like Benny Hinn's wife divorce on the front page fast but the news of reunion will never make headline or front page!!!

People are quick to castigate pastors and church when wrong things happen but when good things happen we will never hear of that. I wonder why we celebrate bad news or mistakes of leaders or pastors more than good deeds they are doing daily, of course no one will see that, I guess!!!

And most unfortunately the castigation always and easily comes from fellow Christians, it does break me down.

So coming back to the case of Creflo Dollar, people should get the details about the assault well (whether it was ordinary slapping, punching, slamming, flogging e.t.c) from both angles before commenting, not just reading someone else comment and then decide to comment.

I'm still waiting for a day I will read a good news or deed about pastors, church or other leaders...it will be nice, I pray.

Are you high?! The OP clearly states that the daughter accused him of choking her, slamming her on the ground, punching her and beating her with a shoe. The story has since been corroborated by a witness (his other daughter). So what is this rubbish you're writing about 'getting the details'?

Why should the castigation NOT come from fellow Christians? Is it not Christians who should be the first to apply the gospel of LOVE in their lives and their dealings with others? Who else should be more concerned about this? Atheists? Buddhists? Are you even a Christian sef?

This fellow has been arrested for bodily assault. Get your head around the fact that he is a human being and is subject to the laws of the land before whining about him being a Pastor.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by texazzpete(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2012
israel ben-zion:

U hv only heard from d child. Have u heard d father's version so as to have a balanced view of wat happened b4 passing judgment?
Do u knw what retorts and comments and insolence d daughter may hv made to push d father over d wall? Recall it started as an argument. Don't be quick to judge.

If you had paid more attention to your English classes in school, you'd have been able to comprehend the section where the article states that the 'assault' claim was backed up by the elder daughter who is over 18 (an adult!).

I have to question the hypocrisy of you folks that will open topics here to tell us that there's no reason for a man to beat a woman yet you're here looking for possible explanations for someone choking and punching a child. pathetic.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by lilkech(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2012
carlos86: Another anti Christian thread.It pops up every minute on nairaland these days

i tire o
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2012
finallytalking:
Hey bro, that is not a typo, you added an extra alphabet to the word 'rocket', check your keyboard, letters 'a' 'o' and 'c' are far apart. Like someone asked, i hope you are not a product of the western educational system you speak so highly of?

How foolish of you.

1) Please,go and learn the meaning of "typographical error"

2) You really think that with all the English I typed, I can not spell "rocket"?

3) If you had any sense, you would realise that a human being has 10 fingers and any can slip on a keyboard. My little finger hovers between "Q" and "A"

I really pity you. Ignorance is bad
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by stagger: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2012
texazzpete:

Were YOU there?
So who the heck told you it was a 'simple act of corporal punishment' you hypocrite?

Another crack user. Go and smoke pot. I am sure your specialty is drugging and doing underage girls in such parties, that is why you see nothing wrong with the girl's actions. We always know them by their fruits.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Ninilowo(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2012
KOLOMENTALITY
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by lilkech(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2012
Alxmyr: [/b]

You are lucky, you would have ended up in rehab. Many of the people who hanged out with weed smokers in my neighbourhood are now touts, agberos and nuisance to the society.

those who did these things in my neighbourhood that year are politicians in the federal govt 2day
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2012
stagger:

Another fool talking. So if your 15-year old daughter who has been doing poorly in school decides to go to a party at that unholy hour of the night, you will just let it pass as if everything is all right?

I am not sure you are a father, because no sane father will allow such riotous behaviour in his household.

My 15 year old daughter would not think of going clubbing in the first place.

Even if she did,I would tell her that she would be grounded and should not comeback.

For her to even think of clubbing, she must have had a fake ID. Where would she get money and time to have a fake ID?

Creflo's daughter was probably spoilt rotten
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by lakesideng: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2012
texazzpete:

Are you high?! The OP clearly states that the daughter accused him of choking her, slamming her on the ground, punching her and beating her with a shoe. The story has since been corroborated by a witness (his other daughter). So what is this rubbish you're writing about 'getting the details'?

Why should the castigation NOT come from fellow Christians? Is it not Christians who should be the first to apply the gospel of LOVE in their lives and their dealings with others? Who else should be more concerned about this? Atheists? Buddhists? Are you even a Christian sef?

This fellow has been arrested for bodily assault. Get your head around the fact that he is a human being and is subject to the laws of the land before whining about him being a Pastor.

Hello texazzpete, I don't know how old you are but you sure lack good ethic of discussion of general forum and intelligence as well as many I noticed on NL. That is why I don't mostly comment on NL, because NL is of babies.

Back to the matter, because there was a witness in the place other daughter does not automatically mean the report is out-rightly correct. Moreover, do you expect from the other daughter to support the dad for not allowing the sister to go to party at 1am? Com'on this is US and not Nigeria.

All I'm saying is 'don't let us jump into conclusion or judgement easily, hear the other side of the story too. And to say I'm Christian and I know how it feel to be quote out of context.

Also, note that nobody is saying he is above the law or he is not an human being. Go back and read my post all over again and get it clear. After all, he is making headline just because he is a pastor, such happen daily in US without it making headline on NL. If you think I'm whinning about him because he is a pastor, why are whinning/commenting about him, because he is a pastor......
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
aneldaking:

displacd fooooool tell dat to ur quranic mallams caphirin banza

I am not a muslim. However, an extemist like you wouldnt care as long as I am not christian
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by moshoodn(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
Lenny5000:

What is wrong with you people? How is choking your child disciplining her? Would you choke your own child? When ever it has to do with somebody we like we tend to defend them as if they are not humans that are not above mistakes... They didn't say he beat her or grounded her they said he tries to choke her... A mere child of 15... A girl for that matter. Now tell me what crime a 15yrs old child would commit in your sight that is worthy of chocking?

SO IF A CHILD YOU'VE CARED FOR ALL YOUR LIFE SUDDENLY CHOSE TO GO AGAINST YOUR ADVICE NOT TO ATTEND A PARTY. . .

YOU PLEADED AT FIRST, BUT SHE REFUSES. . .

I GUESS, YOU'LL JUST BID THE LITTLE UNDERAGE CHILD 'BYE BYE, SEE YA TOMORROW'

HYPOCRITE.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by chuksbogus: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
there are things that doesnt match. How could sombody say he was CHOKING his 15yrs daughter . Mind d age,do u think that if he is realy choking her,that she will be alife to tell this story ,a full blown man and a 15yrs old.this is just a cock and bull story.just know he tried to discipline his child which is wat any sane father will do to a child of that age waking up to go to a party at that time of the night
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by ignis: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
frosbel: This is why children in the west are rotten to the core, tell me , where are Pastor's parental rights to discipline his wayward daughter ??

Exactly..... What do you expect when parents don't even have right to discipline their own children.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Taiwo20(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
frosbel: This is why children in the west are rotten to the core, tell me , where are Pastor's parental rights to discipline his wayward daughter ??

You call that discipline ba? He almost strangled her or did u skip that part while reading?

World Changers indeed
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by esere826: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
I am all for what Creflo did o. Imagine SOME alternative but bossible scenarios that could have played out.

Papers the next day screaming:

"CREFLO's 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER RAPED IN A CLUB AT 1AM"

"CREFLO's 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SHOT DEAD IN A CLUB AT 1AM"

"REVEALED: PIX'S OF CREFLO'S DAUGHTER DANCING NUDE, HAVING SEX AND SMOKING IGBHO AT A CLUB AT 1am"

We would all have been in this forum swearing for Creflo dollar, qouting scriptures on his inability to discipline his underage daughter, and therefore not worthy to lead a congregration. A mojority of his congregation would even fill the same way
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Taiwo20(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
Lenny5000:

A da fun e jaré, e go beta 4 u.
The Dollar guy almost committed murder
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by savanto: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
@logicboy:

Re: Pastor Creflo Dollar Arrested For Alleged
Assault On His Daughter by logicboy: 6:34pm On
Jun 08
Children in the West are better than your corrupt
Nigeria. Better educated, better healthcare and better
opprotunites when they grow up.
How many of your Nigerian children grow up to be
Neurosurgeons, roacket scientists or CEO's of
multinational companies? Re: Pastor Creflo Dollar Arrested For Alleged
Jun 08
multinational companies?
Jun 08
multinational companies?
------------------------------------------------------------

And is that all there is to life? I can never train my kids in the west. Rocket scientist ko, rocketscientist ni
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by moshoodn(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
cryptic:

I tire for the guy o...Him job for nairaland na to

1. Curse God

2. Curse all the pastors and call dem "men of dog"

3. Make fool of himself....

Anyway, illogicalazz, U better get a life boy...Well, what do u expect? He is still a boy...would not be surprised if it is a 12 year old talking crap all along.

SHOULD WE SPANK HIM FOR BEING SO ILLOGICAL ??

MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST IGNORE HIM.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by chioma134: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Leave the man of God alone. None of you were there,and you don't know what transpired. This is a family affair,and should remain such. Remove the log from your own eyes before you try to remove the speck from another's eyes. For the christians,let family matters remain within the family(in this case,the church). Even if you don't support the man of God's actions,don't allow the enemies of God to use this opportunity to blaspheme God,and don't be part of it by openly criticizing him. Everyone will receive his reward on the last day,so do not judge.May God bless you all. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
moshoodn:

Yes, religion teaches you to be physically abusive.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by SisiKill1: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
Holy Slap

Holy Choke

Holy Murder

Praise the Lord!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by stagger: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
savanto: @logicboy:

Jun 08
multinational companies? Re: Pastor Creflo Dollar Arrested For Alleged
Jun 08
multinational companies?
Jun 08
multinational companies?
------------------------------------------------------------

And is that all there is to life? I can never train my kids in the west. Rocket scientist ko, rocketscientist ni

No mind am. My cousin who died a junkie was born into a wealthy family. Mum a very well respected judge, father a politician who was also a medical doctor.

Abdulmutallab the self-professed jihadist and underwear bomber; is his father not a respected banker and Chairman of Jaiz bank? Has he not brought GLOBALIZED SHAME to the family?

No matter what the parents are in society, wayward children always make nonsense of their parents achievements. That is why when they start growing wings, those wings should be clipped and clipped real good!
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
chioma134: Leave the man of God alone. None of you were not there,and you don't know what transpired. This is a family affair,and should remain such. Remove the log from your own eyes before you try to remove the speck from another's eyes. For the christians,let family matters remain within the family(in this case,the church). Even if you don't support the man of God's actions,don't allow the enemies of God to use this opportunity to blaspheme God,and don't be part of it by openly criticizing him. Everyone will receive his reward on the last day,so do not judge.May God bless you all. Shalom.

We should not openly criticize a child abuser because he is "man of God"?

You people are sick.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
moshoodn:

Hmm, I think we should ignore the buffoon. With time, he will just fade away into "oblivion" where he rightly belongs
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by chioma134: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

We should not openly criticize a child abuser because he is "man of God"?

You people are sick.
If you had looked closely,you would have seen that that statement was meant for the Christians. I'm sure you're not one.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
stagger:

No mind am. My cousin who died a junkie was born into a wealthy family. Mum a very well respected judge, father a politician who was also a medical doctor.

Abdulmutallab the self-professed jihadist and underwear bomber; is his father not a respected banker and Chairman of Jaiz bank? Has he not brought GLOBALIZED SHAME to the family?

No matter what the parents are in society, wayward children always make nonsense of their parents achievements. That is why when they start growing wings, those wings should be clipped and clipped real good!

Absolutely correct , but if you look beneath the veneer of normality , something went wrong somewhere , maybe the mum prevented fatherly discipline , hence the audacity of the daughter to confront her dad.

It takes both parents to be united in the discipline of their children , only in this case will we see much needed results.

Disunity of parents is a major factor in broken homes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him / Man Finds A Beheaded Goat In Front Of His House. Photos / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.