Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter (27303 Views)

American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
phreakabit:

Yes! "ALL" children raised in Nigeria aren't properly educated but. . . . .

Another grammar Nazi. I tire for Naija

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by phreakabit(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

Another grammar Nazi. I tire for Naija

Quit being sarcastic about it. You were the one who suggested that every Nigerian(Nigerian based/raised)child was not only corrupt, but poorly educated as well. I however found it quite ironic that on the very same post, you spelt a common word like rocket wrongly.

Moral of the story is : If you have to throw something, don't throw a boomerang.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
phreakabit:

Quit being sarcastic about it. You were the one who suggested that every Nigerian(Nigerian based)child was not only corrupt, but poorly educated as well. I however found it quite ironic that on the very same post, you spelt a common word like rocket wrongly.

Moral of the story is : If you have to throw something, don't throw a boomerang.

Ode, when did I suggest that every Nigerian based child was corrupt or poorly educated? Why are you lying?

A simple slip up on the keyboard and my grammar is questioned. I misspelled one word and you're having a riot.

The point was that American children have a better education and better chance of being in a professional job.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
phreakabit: What am I not getting here? A [size=18pt]15yrs[/size] old [size=18pt]FEMALE [/size] wanting to go to a party by [size=18pt]1:AM[/size],and her father is getting arrested? Creflo dollar deserves an award if you ask me. This kid is obviously a tramp in the offing. I'd kill her if she was my kid . But the question here is: Why is he getting arrested for putting his child in the right path?. . .AFRICA!

Yes you are right. The worst part is that he was told by a judge to desist from arguing with her daughter henceforth. Your own daughter for that matter;I laughed when I heard this. This is a police state! What this means is that if she pisses HIM off, yells at HIM, shouts at HIM, all the father(Creflo) can do is to look at her in silence and restraint or leave the house like you would do if it were your spouse. LMAO!

Raising a teenage daughter is not an easy job especially in America when you have to discipline her within the confides of the law. You can talk to a teenage boy who is proving tough, 90% of the time they will listen to you and behave. But teenage girls, you are talking to a stone wall. They are like a moving train with no brakes, she will continue doing what she is doing which she thinks is right until she hits a stone wall, then it hits her, I was wrong. By then its too late.

Its better to let your wife handle her in a womanly way. Men can get too physical if challenged by a young woman, especially your daughter. The first thing that comes to your mind is; look at this small girl! As any manly man would react; you either slap or choke; not unusual for men!

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by naylove(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

How do you know that they are Americans?

Why should we listen to some random comments?

The fact is that he got arrested for beating his child. There were other ways he could have resolved the matter.
p
yeah there are other ways i agree.like whooping her butts till they redden instead of "choking" her.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
naylove: p
yeah there are other ways i agree.like whooping her butts till they redden instead of "choking" her.

Do you know how many times he whooped her and decided to choke her?
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by phreakabit(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

Ode, when did I suggest that every Nigerian based child was corrupt or poorly educated? Why are you lying?

A simple slip up on the keyboard and my grammar is questioned. I misspelled one word and you're having a riot.

The point was that American children [size=18pt]have a better education[/size] and better chance of being in a professional job.

Don't be so myopic. The fact that they are afforded better education, doesn't necessarily mean they have better education. For goodness sake a very high percentage of Black Americans can't spell the word "THAN", they would rather spell it as "then". This just goes to show that you can force a horse to the river, but can't force it to drink.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
phreakabit:

Don't be so myopic. The fact that they are afforded better education, doesn't necessarily mean they have better education. For goodness sake a very high percentage of Black Americans can't spell the word "THAN", they would rather spell it as "then". This just goes to show that you can force a horse to the river, but can't force it to drink.

Wow, you had to go racist on your own people just to argue against me?

America has a higher literacy and produces more graduates than Naija. End of story. We have to do something about our educational system.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by andyanders: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2012
In fact most of the African Americans can't even write or spell their names correctly. I was shocked when I was asked by a 23 yr Black American guy we worked together in same restaurant to help write his name on a back of his payroll check given to him on a pay day 'cos he cant write. I helped him do that but this was same guy accusing a fellow Nigerian guy of Yoruba tribe that we work together that he cant speak English because of his thick ascent.

A 15 yr girl leaving home by 1a.m in the morning to party and we call that her right? If she get killed or molested by gangs in the night, than her father will be accused of not doing the right thing and also as a pastor, he will be called names. He must have been pushed to the wall to have reacted negatively as a result of the young lady's actions on that early hours of the day.
Well those saying she did right should be blessed with such children that will call the cops on you as parents. That is why they get destroyed at early stage. Do you know how many of them that drop out of school as a result of early pregnancy or abuse of drugs? You see kids as young as 7yrs having guns and selling drugs? If you don't know America, then you keep your mouth short.
Yes as a child in America, you got right but same right is destroying most of them.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2012
andyanders: In fact most of the African Americans can't even write or spell their names correctly. I was shocked when I was asked by a 23 yr Black American guy we worked together in same restaurant to help write his name on a back of his payroll check given to him on a pay day 'cos he cant write. I helped him do that but this was same guy accusing a fellow Nigerian guy of Yoruba tribe that we work together that he cant speak English because of his thick ascent.

A 15 yr girl leaving home by 1a.m in the morning to party and we call that her right? If she get killed or molested by gangs in the night, than her father will be accused of not doing the right thing and also as a pastor, he will be called names. He must have been pushed to the wall to have reacted negatively as a result of the young lady's actions on that early hours of the day.
Well those saying she did right should be blessed with such children that will call the cops on you as parents. That is why they get destroyed at early stage. Do you know how many of them that drop out of school as a result of early pregnancy or abuse of drugs? You see kids as young as 7yrs having guns and selling drugs? If you don't know America, then you keep your mouth short.
Yes as a child in America, you got right but same right is destroying most of them.

Wow, did you do a study or survey of people? Or are you using negative stereotypes about blacks?

Kai, black on black racism.

3 Likes

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Godspikin: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2012
kids in the west can get so rotten, we all know how our dads do beat us, i can remember my mum locking me up and beating me silly, but all those made me a better person, if i had the chance to call the police then i would have but i wont be where i am today, the daughter was really wrong, will she now be happy if the father is jailed??
Treat kids with kid gloves and they'll beat you up one day!!!
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by andyanders: 12:27am On Jun 11, 2012
@logicboy

I will use blacks here because it's a black-man that is the subject of discuss here.
If it were to be whites, they wouldn't have acted like Mr Dollar's daughter acted. The whites got their own problems but most of the actions of black children in America not all, are nothing to write home about. Most early pregnancies were mostly blacks.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 12:36am On Jun 11, 2012
andyanders: @logicboy

I will use blacks here because it's a black-man that is the subject of discuss here.
If it were to be whites, they wouldn't have acted like Mr Dollar's daughter acted. The whites got their own problem but most of the actions of black children in America not all, are nothing to write home aout. Most early pregnancies were mostly blacks.

Really? Whites dont report their fathers to police?

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/judge-hits-daughter-caught-tape-14878022

Judge Williams Adams beats his daughter who reports him

There is a programme called "teen mom" on MTV and guess what? The teenage moms are mostly white!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9iEpvoID7hY/T9C1rJqLdkI/AAAAAAAACgg/Z4WCTlkZWks/s1600/backgrounds.jpg[/img]

Admit it, you hate your own skin colour!

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Ilekokonit: 12:44am On Jun 11, 2012
stagger:
Even at my age, I NEVER keep late nights when I go to visit my aged parents out of the respect I have for them.

True talk.
I am in my forties and if I visit Naija and per chance have to stay over at my parents house, I would give them the same respect by NOT getting up at 1 am and saying I am going to a party. If I want to keep late nights then on such nights I will spare them the worry by not staying in their house. So if Creflo's daughter thinks she is old enough to blatantly disrespect her loving Dad then she should move out of his house to taste that bitter sweet freedom she so craves BUT DOES NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND.

I always thank God that my Dad did not let us grow up in the UK and shipped us back to Naija at a tender age when he was coming back home.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by andyanders: 12:54am On Jun 11, 2012
@Ilekokonit

Thank you for your contribution and understanding. Tell logicboy who is arguing with me talking rubbish. Let his own child act that way or let God give him a female child that would disrespect him and even call cops on him
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 1:13am On Jun 11, 2012
andyanders: @Ilekokonit

Thank you for your contribution and understanding. Tell logicboy who is arguing with me talking rubbish. Let his own child act that way or let God give him a female child that would disrespect him and even call cops on him

angry angry angry angry
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by opedaydydx9(m): 2:14am On Jun 11, 2012
Does choking μ̥я̣̣̥ daughter discipline her? Ω̴̩̩̩̥✽̤̥̣̣̣̣ , I don't tink ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ !! U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are just ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ unrealistic ! Abi d pastor wan rape him daughter!! Nawaooo
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by lilkech(m): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2012
logicboy:

Sorry, being a christianity for 22 years stunted my growth

you mean before you met the ' drunk racist ' ?
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by lilkech(m): 6:50am On Jun 11, 2012
logicboy:

Judge not, Frosbel.

I was a catholic for 22 years. You dont know my personal life

you are not even ashamed

your mates were converted at the ' altar ' , while you were converted at the ' bar ' by drunken master himself

na wah for your personal life
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Freesia(f): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2012
My goodness they have reduced Creflo D to a mugshot!! Did Creflo loose his way somewhere with his parenting skills? All this must have started somewhere in his daughter's childhood she knows how far she can push her father and maybe he has remained mellow and she has taken advantage for a while.
A 15 year old girl goes to the point of provoking her father and it got physical?.I mean how do you explain her confidence to demand to go out at 1 in the morning for a party if this is not common practice but the one time her father says no she throws a tantrum and calls the police on him.
When they say no one is above the law in the U.S they really mean it!!
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by lawbabs: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2012
I have read very wicked posts from Nlanders and it's unfortunate that most of us here are young and don't have a teenager as child. If you you have a teenage daughter or son, then you will understand that Cleffor Dollars must have acted in the interest of the daughter's future. I am so sure the media blew it out of proportion because they found a mark on her neck. Trust me, it is not always what it is painted to be. I am not a Dollar follower but the devil has stylishly taken the role of the family and placed it in the hands of the govt. I love the chinese families living in America. They will never let the American system destroy their heritage!!! Too sad, the value system of America is in shambles. It is only a matter of time, America will crash!
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by KDULAR: 8:19am On Jun 11, 2012
I believe Creflo is right in all manner and I give it to him , infact he has earned my respect. I guess those who criticise his action (total) on his daughter do not understand the shock,frustration and disappointment the episode has on him or will have on any parent. "He has failed as a father eghn, he has not bonded enough with the children " psss what an arrant nonsense. A man is having challenges with a serious parenting issues and what we could say was to criticise. I pray that similar issues happen to any of you in the future so that you'll apply all your theories. The intricate details of the episode we are not privy to yet we are so quick to judge!!. Psss!
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2012
lilkech:

you are not even ashamed

your mates were converted at the ' altar ' , while you were converted at the ' bar ' by drunken master himself

na wah for your personal life

Trolling early in the morning? grin grin
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by lilkech(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2012
logicboy:

Trolling early in the morning? grin grin

i get work. unlike you seun nor dey pay me.

I go still troll l8r in the evening
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2012
lilkech:

i get work. unlike you seun nor dey pay me.

I go still troll l8r in the evening
gm, lil mumu
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by toorich: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2012
most so called Nigerian christains, gets so happy when a Pastor gets in trouble? undecided that smells like witchcraft... no wonder they experience the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2012
toorich: most so called Nigerian christains, gets so happy when a Pastor gets in trouble? undecided that smells like witchcraft... no wonder they experience the worst.

Wow, you sure are ignorant! Witchcraft?
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by lilkech(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2012
musKeeto:
gm, lil mumu

nah wah o, u nor suck enough bile 4 d 9ite wey just pass ?

. . . " P P FF FFFFF " . . .

#spraying shetoxx 2 kill all flying insects#
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by babsmii(m): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2012
Lenny5000:

What is wrong with you people? How is choking your child disciplining her? Would you choke your own child? When ever it has to do with somebody we like we tend to defend them as if they are not humans that are not above mistakes... They didn't say he beat her or grounded her they said he tries to choke her... A mere child of 15... A girl for that matter. Now tell me what crime a 15yrs old child would commit in your sight that is worthy of chocking?

tell me why a 15 year old child will not just accept a NO... im sure she was stubborn and it got physical. why would a 15 year old child want to attend a party which i want to assume its a night party for them to be arguing at that unholy time. would you allow your own 15 year old daughter attend
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by redsun(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2012
I wonder what whopped and flogged children usually turn out to be in nigeria? Let me guess- corrupt,irrational,unproductive,uncreative,educated zombies and docile adults.
That is what u get from parents that are fundamentally deluded and that is why nigeria is like hell on earth,where only criminals thrive. Criminals like pastors,politicians,top civil servants,police and company executives.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Gueke(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2012
I really believe its not choking as the girl made it sound.Of course she knows the law and she needs to tell the police something that is worth it.She can also scratch her neck just because her dad held her by her collar while scolding her.My daughter dear not try this with all the love I have for her!anyway its all part of life the girl will simply apologize later,cry and hug her dear daddy.its all part of the terrible things we do when growing up
frosbel:

Choking

No that's not on, I agree with you , but this was supposed to be a Dad who loves his daughter , and surely if he choked her she would have died, maybe he just jacked her shirt or dress or whatever. You know how the western media like to over hype these stories.

If this was a case of intentional strangulation then I agree.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Demainman1: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2012
ARE HIS KIDS NOT BORN_AGAIN CHRISTIANS? HOW CAN A MAN WHO HAVE MANAGED TO CONVERT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE NOT ABLE TO DO THE SAME FOR HIS CHILDREN? AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

IS LIKE THE DEVIL IS STILL LIVING IN HIS HOUSE DESPITE ALL THE CASTING, BINDING AND HOLY SPIRITS! I WONDER WHAT THOSE HIS TWO DAUGHTERS WILL EVENTUALLY TURN OUT TO BE.

ANYWAY THEY KNOW THEIR FATHER MORE THAN ANYONE OF US. WHERE WE SEE A 'MAN OF GOD', THEY PROBABLY SEE A 'FRAUDSTER' HENCE THEY HAVE NO REGARDS FOR THE MAN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.