Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. (4559 Views)

Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
Make dem do the poll again, its a big fat lie
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by Riskymallam: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
Low self esteem is what every human will have to face at one point in his life.

Its not peculiar to the ladies, the men folk face a similar problem, but your statistics is too all encompassing to be true.

Sounds like hogwash! grin
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by davida222(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
Risky_mallam: Low self esteem is what every human will have to face at one point in his life.

Its not peculiar to the ladies, the men folk face a similar problem, but your statistics is too all encompassing to be true.

and then comes mallam from far North grin
Risky_mallam: Low self esteem is what every human will have to face at one point in his life.

and then comes mallam from far North
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
michelin89: I agree to some point but i think it's not peculiar to Nigerian women but to every human being. we all have suffered from low self esteem at some point but with growth and maturity we usually overcome it. :-)

PS: being confident among Nigeria can be tough considering their very abusive nature. an abominable looking Nigerian male or female will talk down someone else they could never match with given ten lives to live. talk about being insecure.

And of course you are among the the so called 3% right? Look who is talking about talking down! Yeah right.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by tpia5: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
an abominable looking Nigerian male or female will talk down someone else they could never match with given ten lives to live.

funniest post this century.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
Lord_Reed:

And of course you are among the the so called 3% right? Look who is talking about talking down! Yeah right.

And does that bother you? be confident. :-)
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by LordReed(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
michelin89:

And does that bother you? be confident. :-)

Oh sure it bothers me. It bothers me when people speak from the two ends of their digestive tract.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
Whatever! as long as peace reigns! cool
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by davida222(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
Nö firhting no firghting its ok
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
This is the case for women all over the world.
It's a sad reality and not easy being a woman.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by RealBitch(f): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
There're two kinds of women. 1. The Bitch. 2. The doormat
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by LordReed(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin: This is the case for women all over the world.

Really you too? Don't complain about bashing again o!
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 10, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Please, articulate your thoughts a bit better.
I am not sure wtf you are getting at.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by LordReed(m): 12:49am On Jun 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Please, articulate your thoughts a bit better.
I am not sure wtf you are getting at.

The f[b]u[/b]ck I am getting at is that since you are all miserable low self-esteemed citizens of the world take every thrash thrown at you and don't open your miserable low self-esteemed mouths to complain.

You get the f[b]u[/b]ck now?
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin: This is the case for women all over the world.

Correct. smiley

Lord_Reed:

The f[b]u[/b]ck I am getting at is that since you are all miserable low self-esteemed citizens of the world take every thrash thrown at you and don't open your miserable low self-esteemed mouths to complain.

You get the f[b]u[/b]ck now?

angry angry angry angry
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by LordReed(m): 1:45am On Jun 10, 2012
Yield:

Correct. smiley

angry angry angry angry

Ahhh what's the point? Enjoy your miserableness. I'm outta here.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 10, 2012
Seriously in this time period, it would take a miracle to hurt my "self" in anyway. grin i'm simply riding on a cloud, looking down.

Like Michelin89 said, with growth and maturity, we overcome it. I can attest to that.

But to say that 97% of Nigerian women suffer from self-esteem, I disagree. But a lot do, judging by what I read in the family section from married women cry cry i.e "I will rejoice that my husand is still alive, even after he confessed that his cheating casanova-ism saved his life from DANA plane crash". So sad! cry cry
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by Orikinla(m): 3:51am On Jun 10, 2012
The indignities of poverty affect the esteem of Nigerians and majority of them are poor. It should be 85% of them and not up to 97%. The problem is actually ignorance and their misconception of the values of life. That is why majority of them think having a BlackBerry will boost their social esteem. But it does not really help them since having a BB is nothing if you are still unable to have your three square meal every day and still living in the ghetto or on campus where you share a single horrible toilet with over 20 others and using the stinking bathroom is a Kafkaesque nightmare. The money they spend on BBs would be enough to have two boreholes for regular water supply and improve the sanitation of their toilets and bathrooms. And that would do more to boost their status than having BBs, because a poor girl rushing to get a BB is a clear case of inferiority complex and that is what is plaguing majority of Nigerian girls. I see them every day and I pity them. You have a BB, but you are still wearing an over used underwear bought by the road side at Yaba Bus Stop and your poverty stricken mother is still using torn and worn clothes. These are the same girls you see boasting of dating rich guys, but it is a social tragedy to be poor when you are dating a rich man. The first priority of every poor girl is to get a good education or occupation to get your poor family out of the hell of poverty. And date a man who really cares for you and your family and will help your poor family out of abject poverty. It is a tragedy to spend a night sleeping with a rich man in Ikoyi or VI only to return to your ghetto toilet in Mushin or the campus ghetto of Moremi Hall or MTH at the University of Lagos flashing your new BB of over N150, 000. That amount can buy a good motorcycle to use for Okada business from which your Okada rider can give you N3000 daily income and before you graduate you would be able to afford a car to start your own private cab business and graduate as the young CEO of your own private company. You can also start a simple lucrative business by making Adire and Batik dresses to sell on and off campus and become the CEO of your own Collectibles. I stopped collecting money from my poor parents at the age of 18. And I stopped collecting salary at the age of 37. I registered my first start up and today my net worth is in millions of dollars based on two companies. I just registered a new company for outdoor cinemas and now into film acquisition and distribution. A young girl from a poor family and a student at Yaba Tech is my manager and she is learning fast. One box office blockbuster can make more money in one week than a Nigerian bank. A young Nigerian woman got The Avengers movie for cinemas in Nigeria. And that is making her richer than many bank directors. She makes millions monthly. But few years ago, she was a poor girl. This my reply is enough for all poor Nigerian girls. Sell your expensive BB and save to start your own SME. A small viewing centre near your hostel or home showing sports and legally acquired movies can be a good startup for your small scale cinema business. Even if you make only N2000 daily, it is better than prostitution of been a sponger. Our destiny are not in the stars, but in our own hands. See Mrs. Obioma Liyel-Imoke's POWER and boost your self worth and self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by davida222(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2012
Lord_Reed:

hey lady ar u shore u a dude undecided
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by davida222(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2012
Orikinla: The indignities of poverty affect the esteem of Nigerians and majority of them are poor. It should be 85% of them and not up to 97%. The problem is actually ignorance and their misconception of the values of life. That is why majority of them think having a BlackBerry will boost their social esteem. But it does not really help them since having a BB is nothing if you are still unable to have your three square meal every day and still living in the ghetto or on campus where you share a single horrible toilet with over 20 others and using the stinking bathroom is a Kafkaesque nightmare. The money they spend on BBs would be enough to have two boreholes for regular water supply and improve the sanitation of their toilets and bathrooms. And that would do more to boost their status than having BBs, because a poor girl rushing to get a BB is a clear case of inferiority complex and that is what is plaguing majority of Nigerian girls. I see them every day and I pity them. You have a BB, but you are still wearing an over used underwear bought by the road side at Yaba Bus Stop and your poverty stricken mother is still using torn and worn clothes. These are the same girls you see boasting of dating rich guys, but it is a social tragedy to be poor when you are dating a rich man. The first priority of every poor girl is to get a good education or occupation to get your poor family out of the hell of poverty. And date a man who really cares for you and your family and will help your poor family out of abject poverty. It is a tragedy to spend a night sleeping with a rich man in Ikoyi or VI only to return to your ghetto toilet in Mushin or the campus ghetto of Moremi Hall or MTH at the University of Lagos flashing your new BB of over N150, 000. That amount can buy a good motorcycle to use for Okada business from which your Okada rider can give you N3000 daily income and before you graduate you would be able to afford a car to start your own private cab business and graduate as the young CEO of your own private company. You can also start a simple lucrative business by making Adire and Batik dresses to sell on and off campus and become the CEO of your own Collectibles. I stopped collecting money from my poor parents at the age of 18. And I stopped collecting salary at the age of 37. I registered my first start up and today my net worth is in millions of dollars based on two companies. I just registered a new company for outdoor cinemas and now into film acquisition and distribution. A young girl from a poor family and a student at Yaba Tech is my manager and she is learning fast. One box office blockbuster can make more money in one week than a Nigerian bank. A young Nigerian woman got The Avengers movie for cinemas in Nigeria. And that is making her richer than many bank directors. She makes millions monthly. But few years ago, she was a poor girl. This my reply is enough for all poor Nigerian girls. Sell your expensive BB and save to start your own SME. A small viewing centre near your hostel or home showing sports and legally acquired movies can be a good startup for your small scale cinema business. Even if you make only N2000 daily, it is better than prostitution of been a sponger. Our destiny are not in the stars, but in our own hands. See Mrs. Obioma Liyel-Imoke's POWER and boost your self worth and self esteem.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by LordReed(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2012
davida222: hey lady ar u shore u a dude undecided

Your blow-up doll not enough, looking to turn gay? Sorry try next door.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by davida222(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Your blow-up doll not enough, looking to turn gay? Sorry try next door.
u jvst a disgrace to man kind, nt ur fort maybe u grw up with 97 Nigerian girls as siblings. Again be confident of ur self shocked undecided undecided
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by LordReed(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2012
davida222: u jvst a disgrace to man kind, nt ur fort maybe u grw up with 97 Nigerian girls as siblings. Again be confident of ur self

Oh sure and I am proud of them all. On the other hand what do you have? Self-hate and a loud mouth. Go see a shrink douche.

PS Pick up a dictionary while you are at it, it'll help your spelling.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by davida222(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Oh sure and I am proud of them all. On the other hand what do you have? Self-hate and a loud mouth. Go see a shrink douche.

PS Pick up a dictionary while you are at it, it'll help your spelling.
Haha spelling!!! see who is talking fuuucking nitwit.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by LordReed(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2012
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by LordReed(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2012
davida222: Haha spelling!!! see who is talking fuuucking nitwit.

LoL! Look dumbo your playmates are calling you!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-9T8MUM2Z0kA/TvFYyBYn2XI/AAAAAAAABT8/35tVsHVpcl8/s1600/monkeys.jpg[/img]
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by davida222(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2012
Lord_Reed:

LoL! Look dumbo your playmates are calling you!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-9T8MUM2Z0kA/TvFYyBYn2XI/AAAAAAAABT8/35tVsHVpcl8/s1600/monkeys.jpg[/img]
u shore do look like them!!!
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by LordReed(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2012
Dundi! Why did you take off your profile picture? LoL! Talk about lack of confidence. Douche when you are ready to leave the animal kingdom come lemme school you on self-esteem and self confidence, till then enjoy your baboon parade.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by davida222(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2012
Lord_Reed: Dundi! Why did you take off your profile picture? LoL! Talk about lack of confidence. Douche when you are ready to leave the animal kingdom come lemme school you on self-esteem and self confidence, till then enjoy your baboon parade.
hahaha dude u vry ugly like ur mates upthere.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by LordReed(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2012
Dumbo you ain't fit for human company, return to the baboon cesspit you love before I call the animal catchers.

Oh by the way stop drooling over my picture I ain't one of your gay baboon pals you hear.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by davida222(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2012
Lord_Reed: Dumbo you ain't fit for human company, return to the baboon cesspit you love before I call the animal catchers.

Oh by the way stop drooling over my picture I ain't one of your gay baboon pals you hear.
ok, fuuuck, but rily need to start acting like a man. U act like a bum.
Re: 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. by LordReed(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2012
LoL! Gosh so freaking predictable. LoL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? / Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.