Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (38561 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by CashVessel(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2013
Pls buy her Porsche and Z10 so she doesn't ask again.My friend ask urself if dat's love? Does she love u, or maybe u don't know wat love is? Well read 1Cor. 13:1-13 and dont subject urself to reproach.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by gadjet: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2013
I sabi ds guy wella, na me and d babe de enjoy him money, the idiot sent 20k to her lastweek... Me de bleep d babe, chop her money too
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2013
I THINK THIS POST WAS PUT UP TO PROVIDE SOME COMEDY. PEOPLE CANT BE THAT DUMB
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by nickyvick(f): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2013
She's jst after ur money Dude. Be wise!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by peacefulAngel: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2013
re u a leaner!!!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by adeprinze(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2013
@I I cautioned myself, but I had to say you should grow up, quite a pity a young man like you that should ply ur trade in things that will fetch you money, you rather would invest ur resource a fellow with little or no virtue. For me; when u show me greed instead of appreciation, I would just collect the one I had given u and that's it. Finally, its so dumb of you to need advice on such an you can personally decide. You decision making sucks, did you pass thru d fall walls of a skool? Just wondering.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Richieboyn: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

choi..... U didn't tell us whether this happened for real or in a dream.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Richieboyn: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

CashVessel: Pls buy her Porsche and Z10 so she doesn't ask again.My friend ask urself if dat's love? Does she love u, or maybe u don't know wat love is? Well read 1Cor. 13:1-13 and dont subject urself to reproach.

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by braxjay(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2013
all na wash. we don't have this kind of mugu in this 21st century
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by adeprinze(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2013
@op I cautioned myself, but I had to say you should grow up, quite a pity a young man like you that should ply ur trade in things that will fetch you money, you rather would invest ur resource on a fellow with little or no virtue. For me; when u show me greed instead of appreciation, I would just collect the one I had given u and that's it. Finally, its so dumb of you to need advice on such an issue you can personally decide. You decision making sucks, did you pass thru d fall walls of a skool? Just wondering.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Richieboyn: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2013
CashVessel: Pls buy her Porsche and Z10 so she doesn't ask again.My friend ask urself if dat's love? Does she love u, or maybe u don't know wat love is? Well read 1Cor. 13:1-13 and dont subject urself to reproach.

oooooooooo..........wetin bring 1st Corinthians inside d mata na?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Kaxmytex(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2013
Mod..wetin apun nah?
Thread wey dem don create since jun 11 2012,d tin jux dey arrive FP...
Which advice we wan kum give d OP naw?
D op last login is jul 18 2012....maybe d guy don hang himsef bcuz of wot apun'd 2 him,who knwz?...

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by goodgood2(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2013
The girl is not exposed? Going by your writing, you're not exposed, too. Both of ya are contemporaries.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by utyohBrenda: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2013
All of u are just busy commenting on this rubbish! Isn't it obvious †hε that Op is impotent?. . . If I were †hε girl I'll tell my sister †̥o join me in mumuing him. Issh
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by utyohBrenda: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2013
All of u are just busy commenting on this rubbish! Isn't it obvious that Op is impotent?. . . If I were †hε girl I'll tell my sister †̥o join me in mumuing him. Issh
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Dermie: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2013
So idiotic...
I'll advice u to buy her blackberry Z10, so u dont have to complain again.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by kelvin1191(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2013
Guy u de craze? Oya, call d girl, tell her dat u av bought d BB. If she come, tell her dat u wont show her d BB unless she bless u. Then make sure u bleep her wella then ask her 2 get-out cos u ar d biggest fool i av heard of.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by papil: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2013
Mumu of d highest order
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by dhrey: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2013
Lol,big fool.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by rill: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2013
u guys r d mugu here. The Op obviously came up wt dis poo, ya'll shud stop wasting ur time nd MB commenting.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by blackbeau1(f): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2013
Wrong topic. She is not killing you with her love.I think the topic should have been- Help! I am a Mugu or a learner
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Christo724(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2013
Sincerely
speaking, i have never seen or heard of a dummy like u. Infact u should
be ashame of telling d public abut ur stupidity. U bought her this, she
said she want that,... Nonesense.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by tfashina: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2013
if you like killl your self because of a ladies, ladies of nowadays are so desperate and if u are try to give them all what they want that can still live you so with this am advancing you to please used your brain just tr to live her jeje OK
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2013
O boy,see ATM machine...In history na u mumu pass.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2013
tfashina: if you like killl your self because of a ladies, ladies of nowadays are so desperate and if u are try to give them all what they want that can still live you so with this am advancing you to please used your brain just tr to live her jeje OK
wetin b dis,guy u no try at all.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Omoaiye(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Seek the help of a pastor for deliverance from devoural
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by jljunayd1: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2013
U are d definition of mumulity after u're gone even love wudnt remember yee,remember dis,dis grl jst usu u recharge her fun,u are....u are mumul.i.a.m...(remix to i am william 2shots and m.i)
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Airforce1(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2013

@OP

U mean after buying all dis things for her u still have not seeing the colour of her pantt?

Chei,
U be real Yoruba Lagos mumu

U see, when we say Yoruba guyz are mumu dem go say na lie

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by indoorlove(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2013
@op, i think u have enough condemnation already, but from another perspective, the girl also should be blame for her gold- digging and never satisfied attitude. 2mao, if this guy finally grow some balls by not showing love to any girl that come his way, they ll tagged him wicked Man. Experience they say is the best teacher. On a more serious note, if u happen to be my brother i will do u a big favour by sending u to yaba left for thorough re-examination of ur brain and mind. Smh!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Richieboyn: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Airforce1:

@OP

U mean after buying all dis things for her u still have not seeing the colour of her pantt?

Chei,
U be real Yoruba Lagos mumu

U see, when we say Yoruba guyz are mumu dem go say na lie

Must he see the colour of her pant? Whatz it with all dis pant issue?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Richieboyn: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2013
tfashina: if you like killl your self because of a ladies, ladies of nowadays are so desperate and if u are try to give them all what they want that can still live you so with this am advancing you to please used your brain just tr to live her jeje OK

ur english teacher is wicked! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.