Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (38560 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ozodimgba(m): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Sing it .... Mugu don pay shout haleluya ahh ehh but maga as u don pay........ I think u know the rest?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Mmadu111: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Wake up and seatup damn fool, next time dont look at innocent face showed to you by a woman. Keep ur love in the air.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by vivalavida(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
I blame @Op's homiez. Dem no try @ all. Ma nigga no fit eff up like dis na. If na my click of guys,mehn we go railroad dat babe comot for ya life. Na winch she be
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Akanbi1509(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
Honestly, i never knew that pple like you still dey this world ooooo. Mumu guy[color=#770077][/color][/b][b]
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Akanbi1509(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Honestly, i never knew that pple like you still dey this world ooooo. Mumu guy
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by billante(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Na thread of 2012 una dey worry una head for d OP who fit don straff d girl by now!

Dis is d first time am seeing a thread making front page after 9 months! MOD una take cough syrup dis nite?!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Akanbi1509(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
This guy you be winchi or ogbanje? Which one you be sef? How u take kno sey i take caugh syrup. Hahaha i fear ooooo
billante: Na thread of 2012 una dey worry una head for d OP who fit don straff d girl by now!

Dis is d first time am seeing a thread making front page after 9 months! MOD una take cough syrup dis nite?!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Humblesam(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eyaaahhh! See as dis girl wan kill dis guy wit luv ooooo...chai! Tnk God say i no knw u cuz na ur type na im 10kobo no de fall 4 ground wen men sitdown...i knw say na nokia 1100 or xpress music na im u dey use report dis matter here. Nw u de look 4 advice abi? Oya take am here;
For me..girl wer want tk luv kill me na correct girl b dat,i no go leave am @ all,i go giv am anything wer she want bcuz e no easy 2 see dat type of girl....so datz my piece of cake 4 u..go die finish cuz u were nt even alive before.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Ebestsmscom: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
This is MUMU²
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Benbiana(f): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
[quote
author=oyewoleabiola21]I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to
work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a
lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she
was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she
only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give
it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago
asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she
told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I
tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I
should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do
? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it
is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her
go like that?[/quote]

am sory, she's nt interested in u 4get abt er.let er go.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ideee03(f): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
@Op,I no know who wise pass for u and Sule!Sule like u.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by hotclint: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?
but have u enter her
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by larryjayz: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Babzilla: MORAL OF THE STORY: NEVER DATE A GIRL U MET ON A BUS
On a bus
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by deshclones(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
3yrs witout tapping dat bombom..mehn it must really suck to be you...me nd ma homies back then in sch had a policy..we MUST be intimate with any gal dat has chopped 5k of our money..nd it has always worked for us..no tym..u no just try atall..nd na ur type him mama dey use one china double sim phone...twata
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by favouryemmy: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Abeg, let her go. She no love u, na Ur money she love. Sugbon don't bleep her, it's a sin and she fit carry disease.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
The Op's thread brings back memories. That time ehn I mumu small oooo. But thank God I sharpened up quickly. The load that broke the camels back was when she asked me for some money to "borrow." I had initially borrowed her some money that she never repaid. You know when u borrow most girls esp when u're dating they see it as their right and don't pay back. That time my brother happened to send me some money to join to the one I had to buy bold 2. So I was just thinking if I should borrow her all the money. But then I thot deeply abt it for abt a week went str8 to the bank and bought my fone. She later said me I don't love her and I place more value on a mere fone. Thank God I did. She's not even worth more than torchlight. It's leeches like this I hate. They give other sensible girls a bad name. You're not her father u dnt owe her any fone. If she wants a fone she can do some ushering jobs and buy it.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by vega84(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
Guy u be mumu,u no the shame rubbish mstchewwww
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Braincheck: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Riodiao: My broda is time u show dat gurl ur smart 2. Tell her u've got her d bold 5 and u'll only giver her on 1 condition.She will give u d touch back.Remove her sim frm the phn ,pretend as if u taking her to d phn shop to buy d new 1.In d car stop n ask her to get OUT

Exactly but after giving her a well deserved hard f.uckk.

Atleast as compensation for oda expenses incured which u can't recover like recharge cards n Mr. Biggz and ofcuz 2 save ur good face n name or how do u hope 2 explain dis mess 2 anybody She will 4eva drag u dwn if u let her go like dat.

PS- U acted like AkPors-
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Leopantro: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
In regards to I.Q, you are so daft you are owing
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by mailemy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
This is an old news abegi. It was published on the 9:55am On Jun11 , 2012.
But still that guy is a confirm mugu.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by kentoplash(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
OP u dey wash car, anoda person dey drive. *smh*
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by stagger: 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
OP is too dumb to see she is just using him as an ATM machine. How many people here think about the ATM they drew money from once they have completed the transaction? You only remember the ATM when it fails to dispense cash.

OP is just the girl's ATM: only good for dispensing cash and nothing else. Nonsense!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by sunex: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Guy,nah d girl love u pass ,go buy her bold 5 and also get ready to buy her bold 10 in a week time.u b sure maga...
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Amoshie(m): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Are u a learner?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by DelTom(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?
mtcheeeeew..idiot!!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Unwara(m): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Alhaji bring bring, na charity organization go fit you
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Palchukwy: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Wel call the girl to bed and sex her well then collect ur phone and pretend u want to buy her another one remove ur sim card while driving her on the road, stop d car and walk her out
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Cyberbaze(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Abeg i get sister,if u need her,i go introduce..i wan follow chop that money too
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ewet: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Kick her out of your life ith immediate effect. i cant even bliv u r askng this question.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by heskay0: 12:03am On Mar 25, 2013
Bro dnt buy ha BOLD5 o, buy ha BOLD10 so she'll knw u truely love ha. MHUMHUNI oshi

Sum pple get head buh dem no get cap
U get moni buh u no knw were u go burn am
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Donchyke39(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2013
tulk2mi: First of all Op, the Heading is misleading
Here i am reading to see how she loved u to die instead na vice versa i com see. angry

secondly u don successfully fall mugu till now so, my advice be say na either u continue to ans d mugu or u begin dey count ur losses.

next tym no put oil 4 banga wey u no go chop. grin
seconded,infact na correct mugu be this...try check wetin she use save your name,who knows? It may be mugu 5...
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Stallione(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2013
Ua dumb ass,sowing when U̶̲̥̅̊ have not reaped,even kiss sef.Nawa oo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.