Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (38563 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by dapsonlou(m): 5:01am On Mar 25, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

abeg i don't believe this post, this is just a cheap attempt to slander Yoruba people, Girls from all tribes know we are stingy.. You all know no Yoruba man will buy u common fanta without getting some pu*sy.. I believe Oyewoleabiola is Igbo
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by didisky(m): 5:01am On Mar 25, 2013
Sarah a: you be big time mumu

My dear,u took d exact word from my mouth.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:01am On Mar 25, 2013
kaleidoscope:

If you spent just a small fraction of those wasted "monies" and time on a proper English class you would probably be having a more mature and reasonable girl

Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!
Oh yes!!!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by PastorAji(m): 5:46am On Mar 25, 2013
@op
(Singing Usofia song with her sweet voice activated)
Bobo Ode I go chop ur Naira
I go carry your money disappear
419 is just a game
U be the mugu I be the master
grin grin
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by LEvuls(m): 5:49am On Mar 25, 2013
i see d mugu singing: Chop my money..chop my monii...for d girl face later com here de waste front page.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by repogirl(f): 5:53am On Mar 25, 2013
Riodiao: My broda is time u show dat gurl ur smart 2. Tell her u've got her d bold 5 and u'll only giver her on 1 condition.She will give u d touch back.Remove her sim frm the phn ,pretend as if u taking her to d phn shop to buy d new 1.In d car stop n ask her to get OUT

grin, thia guy harsh o, ah ahn you dey vex?

On a serious note, I didnt know guys like OP still existed in this century. The chic go chop you die, she go soon come ask for Z10, abeg buy for am.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by obitobe: 6:00am On Mar 25, 2013
O boy!shey the girl na portharcourt girl, because most of this port harcourt girls are like that, they are only after your money and nothing else especially some of this uniport girls. i just wonder why this girls are like that.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by carsellerz: 6:02am On Mar 25, 2013
movein: This topic was posted 9 month ago... E possible make OP don buy the girl BOLD 5 by now when una no quick give am advice .. MOD its all ur fault o!... Buh OP u're a. Big fo.ol, aridin, oponu, dadandato

CHECK THIS OUT <aridin, oponu, dadandato> THIS UR ADJECTIVE BAD OOOO DADAN DATO HEHEHEHEH U BAD GAN
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 25, 2013
Many guys will cme and yab the Op, but I still see many guys falling maga nowadays. I'm sure among all the pple calling the guy "mumu" "maga" etc some are even worse in matters like this. Every guy knows 80% of women are quite materialistic. It's how they were wired plus our society encourages it. Can any guy here boldly raise up his hand and say he has not been taken for a ride by atleast one girl before. Even born2fuck no fit lie dat lie. Experience is learned. Any girl whose love or sex is strictly for sale (i.e in return for materials) has no other name than ASHA.WO. Them plenty for naija I tell u. Many are in unis and polys. All this ebina kerosine babes. God forbid I ever date one.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Akeud(m): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2013
My broda, try as much as u can to quit the affair b4 u clock 40, because a fool @ 40 is a fool 4ever
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by seguntijan(m): 6:30am On Mar 25, 2013
Those of u dat has never seen mugu b4 dis is one ooo
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by hardbody: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

No, Never. Don't let her go like that, let her kill you first before she goes. Ediot of the Century.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by santakris(m): 6:34am On Mar 25, 2013
I'm sure ur name is saved with mumu1 on her phone pls confirm it. Go ahead and give to her.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Aigbehis(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2013
pretend like U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna give her d phone. When she comes to υя place, collect the phone(s) u've bought for her and anything U̶̲̥̅̊ could lay υя hands upon, then U̶̲̥̅̊ send her away. Don't be fooled again becos Ȋ̝̊̅§ clear Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊t U̶̲̥̅̊ are a very big fool.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by punche(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2013
Prisoner of love.... The boy is good.. Àpa. They don gba u finish, de there de form mumu... Well u be mumu sha
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ibnquasale(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2013
no need abusing you again, since u are going through baptism of abuse already. cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue tongue

Kindly invite her to your place or any other place you can get to meet her, collect the phone that you bought for her and send her packing! wink
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 25, 2013
Oh boy!!!u be learner ooo
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by goldolu: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2013
You met in a bus which means you don't have a car. You were never intimate, you are simply a tool. shwill soon ask for yor balls. Pls visit the orphanage and give them something n stop being a compound fool.
r231: undecided undecided
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Jordanmusa(m): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2013
Soo_cool: mumu! Don't u know that love is blind? Come on buy her the bold 5 and stop asking silly questions!
Omoh she use jazz for the nigger!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Revolva(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2013
See how naija gals behave these dayz...so wiked...can u imagine..she is not happy somebody changed her curve2 to torch.. And she is demanding for bold5 yeye b.itch if I were the one I will slap her..she is a hustler ..I have said it gals for hotel wey do do ashawo and some gals youcall your babes are the same all they want is f.*k dem and remit sometin tangible for their hand
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 25, 2013
do all these that you wrote in any way tally with the topic I saw in front page. U don vex me now.... ''let her go sharp sharp''
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by born2boink(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2013
seguntijan: Those of u dat has never seen mugu b4 dis is one ooo
walahi,mugu pass mugu, this mugu na grade A Mugu, since my mama born me I never see this kind mugu before
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by miccodb(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2013
[b][/b]MACHINE her now and well!!![size=12pt][/size]
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Olutokun1: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2013

I think you should get her a car (while you continue to bus-ride) and she might just consider you for some cuddling time. Mstchew!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ekytessy(f): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2013
Abeg go and buy d fone, na person like u women need. D
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by poweredcom(m): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2013
Which love is this....no nigerian girl have love for any guy ..compared to white babes or babes abroad..if they love you they can do tinz to make your life beta..
But all dis charlatans ..you guyz boast about ...callin your babe..haha na lie o..somebody dey nak am elsewhere...
Bold5 oya make u no buy am for am..na d next bobo wey go buy am -iphone5 she go fu.k and follow...@poster leave dat stewwpid gyal..and collect ur torch from her..bast.ard ho.e
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by zion316: 7:35am On Mar 25, 2013
Guy u jst liv de gal,dat na gold deger
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by MaziOmenuko: 7:35am On Mar 25, 2013
Do people like this still exist? You need to be locked up in the lab and used as a specimen to study olodo-ism: SPECIMEN 'O'

Bold ko, shy ni! Money miss road!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by wawaboy1(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2013
Y una dey they pour sand for this gal garri. May be this man na God sent.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by evera(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2013
koozy:
What manner of mumu is this??!

This Gu̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ most b a leaner...... Heavy Mumu cheesy
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by evera(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2013
koozy:
What manner of mumu is this??!

This Gu̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ most b a leaner...... Heavy Mumu cheesy
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by gabriel212: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2013
O BOY, U ARE A BIG TIME FUCKARD!!!
d lady is playing u big time.
BREAK OUT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.