Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (38559 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Donchyke39(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2013
tulk2mi: First of all Op, the Heading is misleading
Here i am reading to see how she loved u to die instead na vice versa i com see. angry

secondly u don successfully fall mugu till now so, my advice be say na either u continue to ans d mugu or u begin dey count ur losses.

next tym no put oil 4 banga wey u no go chop. grin
seconded,infact na correct mugu be this...try check wetin she use save your name,who knows? It may be mugu 5...
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by mikron(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2013
honestly ur own mumu no get part 2, e get capital letters, 3 years without entering jerusalem? na wa for you o! i no blame the girl na, buy for me u buy, give me money u give, wetin u expect the girl to do? she go dey collect na, i tire for people like u
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ugo41babe(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2013
mishooo: The ability to say NO is a virtue. Few people possess it.
Gbam. I support u in latin bro.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2013
sadyou're a pre-learner

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2013
Nah... Story can't be true.

No man can be that stupid, surely.

Right? undecided
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Agrika: 12:34am On Mar 25, 2013
I wish i had a boyfriend like you.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by eazzzy1(m): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by movein: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2013
This topic was posted 9 month ago... E possible make OP don buy the girl BOLD 5 by now when una no quick give am advice .. MOD its all ur fault o!... Buh OP u're a. Big fo.ol, aridin, oponu, dadandato

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by betadaz: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2013
@OP u be correct guy jor, afterall love is all about giving. Just give on ok, u are almost winning d bid... She will soon pack in with at least 7 of her friends and give u unimaginable return on investment.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by chumakk: 12:45am On Mar 25, 2013
movein: This topic was posted 9 month ago... E possible make OP don buy the girl BOLD 5 by now when una no quick give am advice .. MOD its all ur fault o!... Buh OP u're a. Big fo.ol, aridin, oponu, dadandato
LOL...maybe o
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by born2boink(m): 12:46am On Mar 25, 2013
I think say mumu don finish for this century, no wonder yahoo boys still dey catch maga
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by CHIDONE: 12:49am On Mar 25, 2013
HAHAAHAHA,JUST GET READY TO BUY BB PORSCHE FOR HER DZ EASTER MAAGA
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Korrection(m): 12:56am On Mar 25, 2013
You be wetin ibo dey call iti boribo meaning useless charcoal...
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by 04yemi(m): 12:58am On Mar 25, 2013
Waoh...that's kinda bad,jst get someone else bro..else,she go wreck u and ur eye go clear..#smh
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Iceslizer(f): 1:02am On Mar 25, 2013
Hahahaha....the title is very misleading - love ko, love ni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Ivynwa(f): 1:10am On Mar 25, 2013
@Poster

Are you waiting to sell off everything you have and finally die for her? If she wants to kill you shouldn't you run for your life.
What manner of woman stops talking to a man because he didn't buy her what she demanded for? Dey there they announce that she wants to kill you. Abi you wan make the announcement first before you kpeme grin
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Ivynwa(f): 1:12am On Mar 25, 2013
Donchyke39: seconded,infact na correct mugu be this...try check wetin she use save your name,who knows? It may be mugu 5...

Funny
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by adabeke12(f): 1:16am On Mar 25, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

how is she killing u with her love?

shooo... she no deserve u. at least ur not stingy undecided
u deserve a girl who would reciprocate and actually kill u with love smiley.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by adabeke12(f): 1:21am On Mar 25, 2013
bennyraz: next time, try turning off ur useless fonts!!! dating a girl
for 3yrs without bleeping or nearly bleeping her is so
gross on ur part? u are doing the ATM machine for her
while another man is doing sex machine for her??
What type of a man are u I tell u bro, A man is been
more than a d1ck.
apparently ur IQ is so low??
kai, i SMH for you
irl
not everygirl is like that. she might just be using him but it doesn't mean another man is screwing her
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by vanstanzy(m): 1:27am On Mar 25, 2013
@op, i read ur story and was like... WTF! Who is this guy?? Are u real?? No seriously, are u for real?? Its obvious the girl is a blood-sucking gold-digger and sadly, u are in-love with her. The message is simple *KICK HER @SS TO THE KERB AND BOLT*.
Mehn, i cant start to beleive that u'ld be so blinded by this *eve* as to be changing expensive phones for. When last did u buy ur mum a befitting fone?. Jilt the babe, jor!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by vanstanzy(m): 1:36am On Mar 25, 2013
Ivynwa: @Poster

Are you waiting to sell off everything you have and finally die for her? If she wants to kill you shouldn't you run for your life.
What manner of woman stops talking to a man because he didn't buy her what she demanded for? Dey there they announce that she wants to kill you. Abi you wan make the announcement first before you kpeme grin

*What manner of woman will stop talking to her man becos he refuses to buy her something?* I laugh in Chinese! Sister, u think like a learner. That manner of woman u ask is *everywhere*. Search ur heart and tell us u ve never done the same before.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by vanstanzy(m): 1:45am On Mar 25, 2013
movein: This topic was posted 9 month ago... E possible make OP don buy the girl BOLD 5 by now when una no quick give am advice .. MOD its all ur fault o!... Buh OP u're a. Big fo.ol, aridin, oponu, dadandato

I just wish the op will use his *head* and not his *balls*. Kai! This guy don fall men hand seriously. *Ashamed!*
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Tinyemeka(m): 1:54am On Mar 25, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?
Stoopid thread!
Here I am heartbroken, dejected and desperately searching for a way of getting data back to my Galaxy before I go crazy from Internet withdrawal syndrome and this ... of a guy is undecided on whether to commit 120% of his salary in buying a phone for a coal-digger he met on a bus!

Mister, you ain't worth buying a BB Bold when you are not yet bold enough to define what you are in a "relationship" for. The girl is a serious mumu sef. Why didn't she ask you to get her a BB Z10?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by lorddarshwood(m): 2:03am On Mar 25, 2013
See correct maye...no offense oo but this is the 21st century na,aba what are you thinking bro,recite this word five times and am sure you will be wise
EYE-YAM-STEW-PEED
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by martindgre: 2:06am On Mar 25, 2013
The worst of all such lady if you eventually sleep with her you will regret why on earth you even know her in the first place. If she's not smelling, she is as free as express road.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Ivynwa(f): 2:14am On Mar 25, 2013
vanstanzy:

*What manner of woman will stop talking to her man becos he refuses to buy her something?* I laugh in Chinese! Sister, u think like a learner. That manner of woman u ask is *everywhere*. Search ur heart and tell us u ve never done the same before.

I don't need to search my heart much more say whether I've done the same or not because that is a behaviour of the low minded ones. I shouldn't be caught meddling with your "search and tell" stuff.
Hope you are good, Mr Vanstanzy. Hey, are you not that poster that always brings on very sensible/mature posts? Now you shouldn't also be caught pulling legs with that big joke. Take care sir.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Dariye(m): 2:16am On Mar 25, 2013
For every sharp girl, there must be a corresponding maga grin
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by noblechriss(m): 2:41am On Mar 25, 2013
First of all go down low...are u a learner? But before you answer that question wait lemme ask my oga @ the top what to answer before i will answer one thing and he'll say its another.on a more serious note y'all should leave the poor girl to enjoy her business,its quite difficult coming across guys who are this gullible and daft these days.In other news yesterday was my birthday and i had fun having the best birthday surprise you can ever get from the most beautiful woman in existence!!! #priceless
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by seyibrown(f): 2:54am On Mar 25, 2013
..... and they complain there are no virgins in town? When the men ask to see panties for buying the girls lunch? Shior! angry angry
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by AMvanquish: 3:29am On Mar 25, 2013
This thread shud be in d jokes section.. Iv been LMFAO to most of d replies.. grin
But OP deserves sum real koboko 2 bring him back 2 his senses if true.. Abi na Jazz
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by kaleidoscope: 4:29am On Mar 25, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

If you spent just a small fraction of those wasted "monies" and time on a proper English class you would probably be having a more mature and reasonable girl
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by carsellerz: 4:58am On Mar 25, 2013
Riodiao: My broda is time u show dat gurl ur smart 2. Tell her u've got her d bold 5 and u'll only giver her on 1 condition.She will give u d touch back.Remove her sim frm the phn ,pretend as if u taking her to d phn shop to buy d new 1.In d car stop n ask her to get OUT

YOU ARE A BAD DUDE HE BE LIKE U BE REAL PLAYER...I 100% BUY UR IDEA..I WUD EVEN SEIZE THE CURVE 2 JOIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.