Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) (3428 Views)

Here Are Things That Will Never Be Perfect In Your Relationship No Matter What / Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls / Crush Phobia I Need Your Help- Minimal Insult Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) by chuckdee4(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
koozy: I get confused with 'Nigerian Love'. I see this in churches and clearly depicted in Nollywood movies. U walk to a girl and be 'loving' her immediately. Just cos u are attracted doesn't mean u are in love. Y'all need to chill with the way u throw the word love up and down. Guys will be hanging in Uni and spot one chic they think is hot and be like "guys, do u know that girl over there? Who is she? I think I love her!". Like seriously?!

Dude get to know the girl. Go on dates and if she doesn't want, look elsewhere. All this pastor said, pastor said is BS! Find ur thing yourself. Naija, we pray the most and do the least. My point is don't let religion dictate for you bruh!

Tell em, why should a pastor be dictating who you marry, whatever happened to common sense in this Nigeria of ours. i bet he collected some money for his so-called services.
Bros the girl doesn't love you, says a lot about the pastors choice. Go out there find a girl who would love you back in return and date her and take things from there, leave all these criminals who use the name of the Lord to decieve people.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) by clementcro(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
Thank you everybody, but one think i also know is this, not that this girl doesnt have feelings for me, but she has feelings for that guy more than me, and i think the reason is that , there was a time she was sick, before I met her, this guy was always there in the hospital and calling her, so I think because of this, he has gain entrance to the heart of the lady.

So I always tell the girl, that this is not true love, it is infatuation, loving a guy cos he was there when you were sick is not true love.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) by kpolli(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
clementcro: Hello Everybody, Please I need your advice on my relationship,

I will be settling down very soon, so I met a young lady in my church, I proposed to her, but she hasnt agreed, she told me she would need to pray on my name and her parents too would need to do that.

So her parents went ahead and prayed on 3 names she provided for them, and my name was selected has God's will for her, but the problem now is this, she said she doesnt love me, and the person she loves, is one of the other guys whose name wasnt selected when prayed upon.

She told me to look for another girl or even we should be ordinary friends

I have met with the parent, the mother to be precise i told her about what her daughter told me , but she told me to neglect that, that her daughter must surely marry me, cos i am the one selected by prayer.

The mother even went to the extent of calling me when she was with the pastor that prayed on the name, and the pastor also told me to be patient that the girl will finally marry me.

But this girl is not responding very well to me, although she picks my calls, and we do talk attimes

Please what should I do, her mum is assuring me that i would be the one to marry her, that i should just be patient , but the daughter is telling me that she doesnt love me...

I need your advice, what should I do? should i be patient like they said , or I should look for another lady to be in relatinship with,

Please ur urgent advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

She took 3 names to pray on or to a jazz man??

Guy marriage is not about all these things, first have a good relationship b4 praying about it. . . . U just met her, next thing na to forward ur name to the alter. . . Kilode?

I don't blame her, if u now marry her n she cheats on u, na another topic for NL be that
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) by Rocktation(f): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
clementcro:
So I always tell the girl, that this is not true love, it is infatuation, loving a guy cos he was there when you were sick is not true love.

Well, not being there for her when she was sick, isn't true love either. So what exactly is your forte?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) by coogar: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2012

I will be settling down very soon, so I met a young lady in my church, I proposed to her, but she hasnt agreed, she told me she would need to pray on my name and her parents too would need to do that.

So her parents went ahead and prayed on 3 names she provided for them, and my name was selected has God's will for her, but the problem now is this, she said she doesnt love me, and the person she loves, is one of the other guys whose name wasnt selected when prayed upon.

I have met with the parent, the mother to be precise i told her about what her daughter told me , but she told me to neglect that, that her daughter must surely marry me, cos i am the one selected by prayer.

The mother even went to the extent of calling me when she was with the pastor that prayed on the name, and the pastor also told me to be patient that the girl will finally marry me.

But this girl is not responding very well to me, although she picks my calls, and we do talk attimes

Please what should I do, her mum is assuring me that i would be the one to marry her, that i should just be patient , but the daughter is telling me that she doesnt love me...

I need your advice, what should I do? should i be patient like they said , or I should look for another lady to be in relatinship with,

Thanks

if the girl doesn't love you, there's no point waiting....
what type of girl even submits 3 different names of men to a pastor? nonsense!
if you go ahead and marry her like her parents say, i guesstimate your divorce
to be 3 months after your marriage......
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) by Izuone: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
Bros,let me get you well. You went after a girl that you don't know already has two boyfriends and she told you that she wants to pray about it and yet after prayers by her pastor and parents which seemed to favour you she still said no to you and want to be with the one ,her heart yearns for. What did God say to you in your own prayers or you didn't pray yourself. Do you honestly want a woman who though is with you will be pinning for another man. You can only be second best for this woman. Free her . There are many other fish in the river.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) by durobraham(f): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
Let me advice u as a woman& a christian:
You cant force a woman to choose you! Even if she loves you, the fact is that she didnt choose you, she chose someone else. How would you feel if you were the one in the other guys shoes? How would you feel if you were the one who had been with this woman during a trying period ie when she was ill& some guy some where is desperately trying to take her away from you.
its a different situation if the girl in question just has many 'toasters'.
Chasing another man's girlfriend is pathetic&ungodly.

God is not the author of confusion, men are.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) by drnoel: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2012

Thanks
what are u doing hanging around that kind of situation. Give ur self peace of mind and look 4 someone that luvs u 4 u.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) by Phrankin(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
Bro, take this from me to you. That girl is a perfect biatch. Just trying to keep her options open. And if you hadn't asked us not to insult you i would have said that you're even a bigger slowpoke. You think you have the inalienable right to marry her just because your pastor chose her. And youre here telling us that the guy that had been by her side does not love her but you that just met her and is having wet dreams over it. how selfish. Just push her aside, others are waiting.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) by bodex205: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
Bro just let that babe be, if she's meant for you, you guys wld surely be together, move ahead and get some1 else that wld appreciate you, #dontdull...wise up bro
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) by ezteem(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
clementcro:
pls advice me, dont just read and go, thanks grin grin grin

Advice : please click on this link

You-are-very-stupid.com

So God no fit show you ? Abi!

Them draft you like MBGN untop one girl that's not even interested in you and you have the effrontry to put that shit here.

Nigga its 2 is to 1 for female to male ratio in lagos alone. That's why many girls are olosho's and it doesn't affect the balance.

Nigga write your own list oh. Before you regret it .

NB: please ignore the yabbing part. Grow some balls and search somewhere else

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Read My BBM Chat / Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] / Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.