Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? (15536 Views)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by boomssey(f): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
slimyemm: one of my friends in school fought over her bf back then.
Thats jst because they were meant 2 be.
If not that she did,she wouldnt be happily married to him today.#true story# cheesy
ladies,fight if you have to....but if dm pour you acid, nor be me send you o..cheesy
As for me,i'd rather stay single for life or become a nun than fight over a d1ck!cheesycheesy
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by boomssey(f): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
Thats because they were meant 2 be.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by cowgurl: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
In their teens, guys fought for them and now as matured as they are, they want to reciprocate the gesture so our guys don't feel cheated grin Pathetic lots I tell ya!
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Dosoq(f): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
Its a gross tin 2 do,its not ideal!
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
cowgurl: In their teens, guys fought for them and now as matured as they are, they want to reciprocate the gesture so our guys don't feel cheated grin Pathetic lots I tell ya!

You probably have never been 'in love'. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Deeaba(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
LilMizzGood: Through out my life I have never fought over a man and I'm 100% positive that I'm never going to.
I have seen, heard and know women that fights over a man. My question is .......

Q: Why fight over a man?

To all those women that have or is in the processes of it, haven't you heard a saying that goes " Hakuna Matata" meaning NO WORRIES!
So why fight for something that belongs to you or why fight for something that is not yours and even if you don't get the man there are plenty of fishes in the sea. I'm sure that God in his merciful ways did not make one man.
Beside if the man truly loves you he will stay with you. Don't you think so?
Well i dont also think its right to fight over a man but sometimes its worth it. I'm not talking about fighting publicly because thats totally degrading. Bt there are other ways girls fight for their men.
It's just a curiosity of mine to know why would a woman wants to fight over a man.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
But this is not only a woman thing many guys too fight over women like rams some even kill because of woman. angry angry angry
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Hemanwel(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
afam4eva:
Are you mad? Why are you abusing me. Do i know your miserable life from anywhere?
hahahahahaha...laff make me pour Moèt 4 my TM shirt.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by phadat(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2012
Babzilla: But this is not only a woman thing many guys too fight over women like rams some even kill because of woman. angry angry angry
wars av been fought because of women so I see no reason why women won't fight over men to me both sex r guilty of this
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
Verbal fight? NO! Physical fight? NEVER! Emotional fight? SURE! I think most Men do not enjoy it when you (on your own) give them a break, you will finally turn out to be the most sought after. I did it twice and it worked for me but, NEVER accepted them again when they came for reconciliatn. Call me heartless if you so wish, such man who made you feel less important b4 anoda woman dosn't worth giving a second chance where there so many responsible men to choose 4rm, " if you bite my head without my brain irritating you, i will bite your anus not minding your excrement "

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by buchibabe: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
its only immaturity dat will make any woman fight over a man
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by UNLEASHED(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
Women don't fight over men, they fight over is wallet and bank account..#fact

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by slimyemm: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
UNLEASHED: Women don't fight over men, they fight over is wallet and bank account..#fact
including women that fight over broke-asss student boyfriends?
Talk some sense abeg!
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by bukason1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
LilMizzGood: Through out my life I have never fought over a man and I'm 100% positive that I'm never going to.
I have seen, heard and know women that fights over a man. My question is .......

To all those women that have or is in the processes of it, haven't you heard a saying that goes " Hakuna Matata" meaning NO WORRIES!
So why fight for something that belongs to you or why fight for something that is not yours and even if you don't get the man there are plenty of fishes in the sea. I'm sure that God in his merciful ways did not make one man.

It's just a curiosity of mine to know why would a woman wants to fight over a man.

I don't know how to answer that without being disrespectful, so instead I will just live you with one of favourite quote: "Anything Worth Having Is Worth Fighting For".

Get that sweerie.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by sofadj(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Simple anything that is worth having, is sure enough worth "fighting" for.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
latest: Verbal fight? NO! Physical fight? NEVER! Emotional fight? SURE! I think most Men do not enjoy it when you (on your own) give them a break, you will finally turn out to be the most sought after. I did it twice and it worked for me but, NEVER accepted them again when they came for reconciliatn. Call me heartless if you so wish, such man who made you feel less important b4 anoda woman dosn't worth giving a second chance where there so many responsible men to choose 4rm, " if you bite my head without my brain irritating you, i will bite your anus not minding your excrement "

see bad example abeg sad
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by sofadj(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mental fight, emotional fight, and seduction are cool, But physical fights wtih blows,slaps , infliction of injuries! Dat is taking it too far
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by sylve11: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
Cos oil colted pen*s are not easy to come by. So Every woman dey protect wetin she get. cool
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by 9zeros(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2012

u're writing trash, go to school.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nasri100(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
United_abby: why dont you speak for yourself dickhead?!

abby chill!! i know afam he is crazy atimes

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Ngwakwe: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
afam4eva: I really get angry when i see supposedly responsible women fighting over a man. No man is worth fighting over. If i were a woman and i notice that another woman is trying to snatch my man from me and my man is giving such woman attention and making it seem like a competition, i'll dump the guy's bottom.

Your words should be likened to a drunk saying I cannot stagger when drunk.

Have you had an uncontrollable passion for a person or football team. Go tell that to Dye hard Chelsea fans
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by cowgurl: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
shymmex:
You probably have never been 'in love'. undecided undecided undecided
grin C'mon baby, am all for Gender Equality, men fight over us and vice versa, you should be giving me the thumbs up instead grin Alright, I can tell you've gat a different definition of the word 'Fight', lemme hear you out.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Orikinla(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
Women only fight over men who are worth fighting for.
~ Orikinla Osinachi

Women don't fight over hungry men without any guaranty of financial security or virility.

Women will always fight over men with enough money power and powerful mojo.
Awon obirin fe okunrin to ni agbara owo ati oko gidi grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by UNLEASHED(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
slimyemm: including women that fight over broke-asss student boyfriends?
Talk some sense abeg!

You're feeling fly cuz bashira and nafisa in your village are fighting over you?
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
ekwah:

see bad example abeg sad
what's ur prob. dude? guess u'er new to that proverb.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by gwazy: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
Wat an evil generation!!!
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by fulfillment2020(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
Most women fighting over men are some never do well marriage desperados, irrespective of their ages. A woman that knows her worth n status cant fight jst for a man.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by fulfillment2020(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
Orikinla: Women only fight over men who are worth fighting for.
~ Orikinla Osinachi

Women don't fight over hungry men without any guaranty of financial security or virility.

Women will always fight over men with enough money power and powerful mojo.
Awon obirin fe okunrin to ni agbara owo ati oko gidi grin.
U re spewin thrash son!!!
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by IYANGBALI: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
it is not easy getting men with strong,long,big and reliable dik these days,what they get these days is like what is in this picture

Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Goldieluks: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
Fighting over a man is not my thing.
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by MrCork17: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
Goldieluks: Fighting over a man is not my thing.

Goldieluk <<<<<<<< Known for fightin bus conductorsundecided
Re: Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? by Goldieluks: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Goldieluk <<<<<<<< Known for fightin bus conductorsundecided
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Month Are Beautiful Ladies And Cute Guys Born In? / How To Treat A Man / This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.