Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? (6986 Views)

Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2012
Shollypopz: Yoplait, Ice cream, Kit-Kat, Ferrero Rocher,.....

Damn!!! Ferrero Rocher? Can't remember when last I tasted that chocolate.

Kiah! Its a totally different ball game when one starts buying all those stuffs with your money. Those days my siblings wan kill me with that chocolate. *so sad*
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 7:17am On Jun 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haba! Cool down for my tasha o! Her Brain dey touch no mind am

Na sure gal tho!

@Tashanda

Wetin u smoke? See as u just dey provoke anyhow, relax joor! cheesy

@op

Moët
Yogurt
Sushi

Wiv dose I thee wed o!

Moet keh? Mba oh!
I no dey drink alcohol. Moreover I will rather buy one correct wrsit watch than buying alcohol of that amount.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2012
I got to take all this down so when Ijeoma visits me, she go like my fridge
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, condom, panadol,slippers, buy laptop put inside join! Mumu pikin angry angry

Lol! Can just imagine you type of childhood.

All those kin family that their ghana must go bags and bucking for bathing are usually stored in their neighbors abandoned fridge, they will now go the extra mile to put locks (padlock) on the fridge to 'save' their precious property in it.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2012
Mynd_44: I got to take all this down so when Ijeoma visits me, she go like my fridge

That's Copry Right Violation.
You need take permission from the Author first.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by 190: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2012
angry angry
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by queensmith: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2012
freecocoa: Igbo(weed) leaves
Alomo bitters

You need more?

my life- i was at my friends house and decided to try alomo bitters. I took a big gulp and couldnt eat for the rest of the day! that stuff is disgusting! eurgh, it doesnt even warn you, the aftertaste! felt like washing my mouth with soap!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by koozy(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2012
Y'all are some fat mofos! tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 7:44am On Jun 13, 2012
acidtalk:

That's Copry Right Violation.
You need take permission from the Author first.
good luck proving it in court
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by tellwisdom: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

my life- i was at my friends house and decided to try tellwizzy's dcicck. I took a big gulp and couldnt eat for the rest of the day! that stuff is disgusting! eurgh, it doesnt even warn you, the aftertaste! felt like washing my mouth with soap!

Say wah??
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2012
tellwisdom:

Say wah??
yeah say what?
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2012
acidtalk:

Damn!!! Ferrero Rocher? Can't remember when last I tasted that chocolate.

Kiah! Its a totally different ball game when one starts buying all those stuffs with your money. Those days my siblings wan kill me with that chocolate. *so sad*
u can get d small ones 4 like $4 in Wal-mart/Walgreen. I don't think i can ever stop eating Ferrero Rocher. It's way better than the so called expensive chocolates-Richart, Delafee & co. U haven't met my siblings yet, they live and breathe Ferrero Rocher!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by tellwisdom: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
u can get d small ones 4 like $4 in Wal-mart/Walgreen. I don't think i can ever stop eating Ferrero Rocher. It's way better than the so called expensive chocolates-Richart, Delafee & co. U haven't met my siblings yet, they live and breathe Ferrero Rocher!

So i need to buy you cholocate for you to yansh me aby? Ok forget it angry angry
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2012
tellwisdom:

So i need to buy you cholocate for you to yansh me aby? Ok forget it angry angry

You are such a DI*CK head!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by tellwisdom: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Fourcade(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2012
Better oha soup
Half cooked meat
Water
Alomo bitters
I really love yogurt so that too.
Some kpof kpof\chin chin
Beverages
Mayonnaise
Bread
Cabin biscuit
Fresh tomatoes
Ground nut grin

You need more?
anyara and ose oji inclusive grin
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2012
Mynd_44: I got to take all this down so when Ijeoma visits me, she go like my fridge
Awww, thanks sweety kiss
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2012
ijebabe:
Awww, thanks sweety kiss
Anything for you nah
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by freecocoa(f): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2012
Fourcade:
anyara and ose oji inclusive grin
So on point,how could i forget those two. cheesy
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Dyt(f): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2012
passin by
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by freecocoa(f): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2012
acidtalk:

All these in your fridge?
Sweet heart I didn't mean a 'dead' fridge. I meant a working and well chilling fridge. lol!.
Ha stay there na.
So you think junk makes a fridge alive?

My dear real food does it for real babes o jare.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by freecocoa(f): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

my life- i was at my friends house and decided to try alomo bitters. I took a big gulp and couldnt eat for the rest of the day! that stuff is disgusting! eurgh, it doesnt even warn you, the aftertaste! felt like washing my mouth with soap!
Hahaha grin grin

Trust me i know that feeling,the first day i took it i cussed the person that made me take it,its fecking bitter.

Don't mind me o,I've never taken it ever since that day,just goofing around wink.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Godmother(f): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2012
When I open my bf's fridge I love seeing icecream n some nice snacks
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by cindyrella(f): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2012
Better oha soup
Half cooked meat
Water
Alomo bitters
Some kpof kpof\chin chin
Beverages
Mayonnaise
Bread
Cabin biscuit
Fresh tomatoes
Ground nut grin

You need more?

Best list ever!
You forgot to add gala sobo grin grin
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2012
@OP, forget all those jedi-jedi..just stock ur fridge with enough beer and redwine then keep good Kilishi(dried suya) on top ur fridge. Shikena!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by cindyrella(f): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2012
ijebabe:
Awww, thanks sweety kiss

Mynd_44:
Anything for you nah

angry angry
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by freecocoa(f): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2012
cindyrella:

Best list ever!
You forgot to add gala sobo grin grin
Thank you darling grin

OP you see,now correct people are dropping important things to be added.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2012
freecocoa: Thank you darling grin

OP you see,now correct people are dropping important things to be added.

i don see am.

yet to see eyin alangba, kulikuli, ofiyo and baba dudu
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2012
Better oha soup
Half cooked meat
Water
Alomo bitters
Some kpof kpof\chin chin
Beverages
Mayonnaise
Bread
Cabin biscuit
Fresh tomatoes
Ground nut grin

You need more?

Yes o! Igbo wey gbayi!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2012
Ladies..Try mixing with ur Alomo with Farouz!! grin
U will be hooked!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by tellwisdom: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2012
Godmother: When I open my bf's fridge I love seeing icecream n some nice snacks

Which boyfriend?? U ARE A MOTHER, so stop imagining undecided undecided
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2012
doyindav: Ladies..Try mixing with ur Alomo with Farouz!! grin
U will be hooked!

na free sha*gging your big head dey find shey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. / Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is / [must Read] Pleasing A Sex Starved Married Woman.. A Short Sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.