Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? (6989 Views)

Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Blessedla(f): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
U are doing well bro..i will luv u to add fruits
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by blackbalang(f): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
Cookies COokies COOkies COOKies COOKIes COOKIEs COOKIES and I'll spend d weekend without him begging.... D bad thg is d 2wiks insanity workout dat fllws embarassed.... And water
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by drnoel: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
yoghurt, wife luv it like the air we breath
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
blackbalang: Cookies COokies COOkies COOKies COOKIes COOKIEs COOKIES and I'll spend d weekend without him begging.... D bad thg is d 2wiks insanity workout dat fllws embarassed.... And water

I will fill my entire fridge with cookies only if you promise to come over this weekend.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
acidtalk:

I will fill my entire fridge with cookies only if you promise to come over this weekend.
Desperate times and desperate measures
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Desperate times and desperate measures

When when a johnny needs a punny and a tongue needs a cookie, all have to come to an meeting point.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
acidtalk:

When when a johnny needs a punny and a tongue needs a cookie, all have to come to an meeting point.
In Economics, they call it coincidence of wants
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by blackbalang(f): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
acidtalk:

*tongue out*+ smh x3million 4 u n tryin my possible best not to roll my eyez
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
blackbalang:
*tongue out*
I see the bait is working
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by blackbalang(f): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I see the bait is working
Naaaa, I'd lik to bliv hez joking and not take his statement as an insult
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
blackbalang:
Naaaa, I'd lik to bliv hez joking and not take his statement as an insult
yes ma'am. Definitely joking
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
In Economics, they call it coincidence of wants
thanks for the short tutor.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by HELLACOOP(f): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
Carrots
Banana
Oranges
Mangoes
Pineapples
Pawpaw
Lettuce
Water melon
Apples
Water
Sugar
Honey
Bread

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by tawniey: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
my
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
tawniey: my man does not have a fridge so we just dry the meat up or boil it with salt.but if he had a fridge i wish it would have fruits, beer, chicken, pounded yam, pepe soup, garri,palm tree wine,biscuit,milk,catfish,bakayawa,vegetables, mutakura, nhopi,nyebve,matohwe,derere,sharwma, sushi,prawns, ostrich egg and water

From your post it appears you are feeling sleepy.
Don't worry gome back and reply tomorrow when you are fully awake.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 4:53am On Jul 18, 2012
acidtalk:

From your post it appears you are feeling sleepy.
Don't worry gome back and reply tomorrow when you are fully awake.
I appreciate her honesty sha
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by manox1: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2012
FILL UR BRAIN BEFORE FILLING UR FRIDGE IF THE RELATION IS FOR LOVE.

FILL HER POCKET BEFORE FILLING UR FRIDGE OF THE RELATION IS CASUAL.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
manox1: FILL UR BRAIN BEFORE FILLING UR FRIDGE IF THE RELATION IS FOR LOVE.

FILL HER POCKET BEFORE FILLING UR FRIDGE OF THE RELATION IS CASUAL.

Okay oh! But I know still understand.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by manox1: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2012
i can take the girl for shopping and fill our fridge together tongue
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
manox1: i can take the girl for shopping and fill our fridge together tongue

On her bills right?
Aka gum.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
ROFL!
Bloody hell! grin grin
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
ijebabe: ROFL!
Bloody hell! grin grin
hmmmm!!!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 12:23am On Jul 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dunno why i find ur post so funny. Must be the gum i'm inhaling grin
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2012
ijebabe: grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dunno why i find ur post so funny. Must be the gum i'm inhaling grin

How many times have i told you to stop inhaling gum and chewing ganja at the same time.
Go try drink milk make e calm down your head.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 4:52am On Jul 20, 2012
Sniffing gum huh?
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Sniffing gum huh?

Same category with you that inhales petrol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? / What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.