Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? (6988 Views)

Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by queensmith: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
r231: my fridge. . . .

lmao- you are a sinner! what kind of sweet tooth from the devil!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
acidtalk:

Na una dey chop food of N3m per day now. So I won't be surprise if na COLD ROOM you dey use as fridge sef.
Am sorry, if that was wrongly interpreted, but then again, poverty is choice, I chose not to be poor, so fridge and its contents is the post, and i hate to love it when you derail your own thread, just to remind me that you chose the wrong league to play in.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
acidtalk:

dont worry not all boyfriends are like you without a fridge.

Sell you blackberry phone and you can at least get a bed side fridge.
I use a Nokia 3310. If I sell it I cant buy a refrigerator with the money
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Am sorry, if that was wrongly interpreted, but then again, poverty is choice, I chose not to be poor, so fridge and its contents is the post, and i hate to love it when you derail your own thread, just to remind me that you chose the wrong league to play in.

No offence intended.
Just saying you be chairman.
Come one don't always take replies personal.

I also will soon do away with my fridge and construct a cold room instead.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

lmao- you are a sinner! what kind of sweet tooth from the devil!

Nothing healthy in that fridge, may God help you.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lmao! You guys are funny. Well if there must be a fruit in my fridge then it'll be bananas wink maybe plums too cheesy
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
ijebabe: Lmao! You guys are funny. Well if there must be a fruit in my fridge then it'll be bananas wink maybe plums too cheesy

That just reminded me of my sister.
She can eat a lorry load of banana and still want more.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Spartakos: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
The poster above me is a gay sorry pirate lord
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
acidtalk:

No offence intended.
Just saying you be chairman.
Come one don't always take replies personal.

I also will soon do away with my fridge and construct a cold room instead.

Apology accepted with reservation, I need a bottle of Kasapreko's Alomo bitters from the coolest part of your fridge to enable me appease the gods of forgiveness via libation.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
Billyonaire:

Apology accepted with reservation, I need a bottle of Kasapreko's Alomo bitters from the coolest part of your fridge to enable me appease the gods of forgiveness via libation.

Make I run go buy am from mama ijeoma.
If I dare put alcohol in my fridge for one night, boys will turn my crib to a beer parlour over night.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
acidtalk:

If I dare put alcohol in my fridge for one night, boys will turn my crib to a beer parlour over night.
Is that one of the Igbo stereotypes or what? Just asking
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
acidtalk:

Drop one for a brother! cool cool
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 15, 2012
If it was my Man's fridge, then just something cold to drink.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ExcelDec(m): 1:05am On Jun 15, 2012
grin[color=#990000][/color] ;DAlomo Bitters, Yoyo Bitters, Lords Schnapp, Gentle Man (Chelsea) ;DAlomo Bitters, Yoyo Bitters, Lords Schnapp, Gentle Man (Chelsea)
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 2:39am On Jun 15, 2012
ijebabe:
Is that one of the Igbo stereotypes or what? Just asking
Not everything is tribal babe. It was just an innocent joke (I hope)
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 2:47am On Jun 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Not everything is tribal babe. It was just an innocent joke (I hope)
Nah I'm not offended, just wanted to know if I shud change my name grin
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 3:06am On Jun 15, 2012
Nah don't worry my tomato pie. Your name is beautiful as it is.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 3:18am On Jun 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Nah don't worry my tomato pie. Your name is beautiful as it is.
smiley Ur too kind
I don't think you updated ur entry yet, whats up?
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 3:23am On Jun 15, 2012
I will. I am busy right now
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
ExcelDec: grin[color=#990000][/color] ;DAlomo Bitters, Yoyo Bitters, Lords Schnapp, Gentle Man (Chelsea) ;DAlomo Bitters, Yoyo Bitters, Lords Schnapp, Gentle Man (Chelsea)

Are you allergic to sweet things?
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
Basic stuff(milk, butter, fruit juice, vegetables) always have to be in the fridge...last thing I want to see is a fridge full of alcohol and nothing healthy to eat

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
acidtalk:

All these in your fridge?
Sweet heart I didn't mean a 'dead' fridge. I meant a working and well chilling fridge. lol!.
Don't judge lol
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
sosoluv: Basic stuff(milk, butter, fruit juice, vegetables) always have to be in the fridge...last thing I want to see is a fridge full of alcohol and nothing healthy to eat
This is what I call a boring refrigerator
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by MrsChima(f): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
Breast milk and pureed yams.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
This is what I call a boring refrigerator
Today is not a sunday, be warned!!! This boy is always on my case
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 12:25am On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
Today is not a sunday, be warned!!! This boy is always on my case
what are you on about? seriously
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
what are you on about? seriously
Leave me alone mynd!!!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 1:12am On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
Leave me alone mynd!!!
I wish I could
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by mo2raur(f): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
acidtalk:

That you don't have a boyfriend or he doesn't have a bed space not to talk of a fridge doesn't mean you should go hating.

Even though you phone is china, I guess the 'BACK' button is still functional, you could have just used it.

Now how about you going to continue wallow away in your sorrows?
@acidtalk: u shd v ignore her comment, u talki bk is nt d rght tin. U r a guy,learn to take tins lightly. U v most tins in d fridge, add fruits too.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by denzel2009: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
ice block

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Smash Or Pass??? Pics / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? / Can U Marry An Hiv Positive Patience If U Are Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.