Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? (6987 Views)

Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2012
190: angry angry

Why are you sad boy?
don't you yet have a fridge?
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2012
acidtalk:

na free sha*gging your big head dey find shey?

lol..No time for too much talk!grin
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2012
doyindav:

lol..No time for too much talk!grin

badt guy.
thats rapp*ing under the influence of alcohol.
na 10years inprisonment be that oh!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
acidtalk:

badt guy.
thats rapp*ing under the influence of alcohol.
na 10years inprisonment be that oh!

Baba calm down o!
despoil ke??
she doesnt have to finish it o and i dont think alomo gets u high lyk dat!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
Nairaland dey para o!
Which 1 be 'despoil' again? grin
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by honeric01(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
Carrots
Banana
Oranges
Mangoes
Pineapples
Pawpaw
Lettuce
Water melon
Apples
Water
Sugar
Honey
Bread

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
doyindav:

Baba calm down o!
despoil ke??
she doesnt have to finish it o and i dont think alomo gets u high lyk dat!

Alomo wey go make person turn to Lion(ess).
you remain a very badt boy.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
honeric01: Carrots
Banana
Oranges
Mangoes
Pineapples
Pawpaw
Lettuce
Water melon
Apples
Water
Sugar
Honey
Bread

You try small.
but dont you think my fridge wont start looking like a Fruit kiosk?
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by honeric01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
acidtalk:

You try small.
but dont you think my fridge wont start looking like a Fruit kiosk?

I don't joke with fruits and water because by the time all other stuffs you end up using your money to buy starts sending you to the hospital, you are going to be needing fruits and water to cure them. the best medicine for the body remains fruits and water and the former contains whatever sweetness your tongue long for and the latter contains whatever liquid your tongue also long for.

19 years plus since i fell seriously ill nor been to the hospital, when i am not feeling "okay", all i do is take fruits, vegetables and water, in few minutes/hours time, i get whole again.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
honeric01:

I don't joke with fruits and water because by the time all other stuffs you end up using your money to buy starts sending you to the hospital, you are going to be needing fruits and water to cure them. the best medicine for the body remains fruits and water and the former contains whatever sweetness your tongue long for and the latter contains whatever liquid your tongue also long for.

19 years plus since i fell seriously ill nor been to the hospital, when i am not feeling "okay", all i do is take fruits, vegetables and water, in few minutes/hours time, i get whole again.
vice of yours.

BEST contribution so far.
I believe many more people will learn from this short advice of yours.
I take fruits everyday as well but never thought of stuffing the whole thing up with fruits.

Thanks for this once again.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
What if your BF does not have a refrigerator?
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
Which kind poverty wan cause that one?
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by honeric01(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mynd_44: What if your BF does not have a refrigerator?

Then he can always patronize his landlady's fridge
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by honeric01(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
michelin89: Which kind poverty wan cause that one?

It happens, got nothing to do with poverty, some guys actually think fridge is not needed since they aren't married.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by queensmith: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
honeric01:

tis true- an apple a day keeps the doctor away. God help us with our sweet tooths!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mynd_44: What if your BF does not have a refrigerator?

dont worry not all boyfriends are like you without a fridge.

Sell you blackberry phone and you can at least get a bed side fridge.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
honeric01:

It happens, got nothing to do with poverty, some guys actually think fridge is not needed since they aren't married.

So if i visit him during a hot summer afternoon, is he going to serve me lukewarm water?
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by tpia5: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
i guess all these chocolate and ice cream people dont have neighbours or relatives visit them from time to time.

when you find your fridge being emptied of goodies as soon as you buy them, nobody will tell you to stock your fridge with amala.

anyway, sebi you have money and want to impress your girlfriend or booty call.

go ahead.

buy more sef.

i'm guessing you're not in nigeria.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by honeric01(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
michelin89:

So if i visit him during a hot summer afternoon, is he going to serve me lukewarm water?

And what's wrong with that? we can always buy outside or she can come with hers lol
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by honeric01(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
tpia@:
i guess all these chocolate and ice cream people dont have neighbours or relatives visit them from time to time.

when you find your fridge being emptied of goodies as soon as you buy them, nobody will tell you to stock your fridge with amala.

anyway, sebi you have money and want to impress your girlfriend or booty call.

go ahead.

buy more sef.

i'm guessing you're not in nigeria.

hehehe
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
honeric01:

And what's wrong with that? we can always buy outside or she can come with hers lol

Ok! that dude must be a FOREVER ALONE and poor. A rich forever alone would at least stock his fridge in hope of a visit.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by honeric01(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
michelin89:

Ok! that dude must be a FOREVER ALONE and poor. A rich forever alone would at least stock his fridge in hope of a visit.

Like i said, some guys spend 4k daily on drinks outside but don't own a fridge, do you think that kinda dude can't get a fridge? 4k in 2 weeks alone gets you a medium size fridge.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
honeric01:

Like i said, some guys spend 4k daily on drinks outside but don't own a fridge, do you think that kinda dude can't get a fridge? 4k in 2 weeks alone gets you a medium size fridge.

What a way to waste money! that dude is not just smart and all to impress!
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by honeric01(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
michelin89:

What a way to waste money! that dude is not just smart and all to impress!

He's not smart because he doesn't think he needs a fridge at home? some have fridge at home but always empty lol
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
acidtalk:

dont worry not all boyfriends are like you without a fridge.

Sell you blackberry phone and you can at least get a bed side fridge.
undecided
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
honeric01:

He's not smart because he doesn't think he needs a fridge at home? some have fridge at home but always empty lol

Its a whole lot better being empty than not having at all.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by ijebabe: 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
cindyrella:

angry angry
Busted! grin
We're just friends, don't you know mynd is the best man? cheesy
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by cindyrella(f): 1:50am On Jun 14, 2012
ijebabe:
Busted! grin
We're just friends, don't you know mynd is the best man? cheesy

Oh really? I didn't know that. embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 14, 2012
Do people still put water in fridge ? I thought dispenser is where water belongs. All I do is open the fridge and check what the lady in the house put there, close it back after stealing a little of what catches my eye. The bar is where i belong grin
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by honeric01(m): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2012
acidtalk:

Its a whole lot better being empty than not having at all.

Fridge is good though if you know what to put into it.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by acidtalk: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Do people still put water in fridge ? I thought dispenser is where water belongs. All I do is open the fridge and check what the lady in the house put there, close it back after stealing a little of what catches my eye. The bar is where i belong grin

Na una dey chop food of N3m per day now. So I won't be surprise if na COLD ROOM you dey use as fridge sef.
Re: Ladies : What Items Do You Like To Always See In Your Man's Fridge? by r231(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
my fridge. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) / Ladies Smash Or Pass??? Pics / Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.