Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) (14403 Views)

Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In / Gov. Amaechi Visits Lamido In Jigawa / Think Only Fashola & Amaechi Are Doing Wonders? Check Out Sule Lamido In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by faithin9ja: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
Godogwu: Whats with some people on here.....when did tribalism get this deep? I'm still in shock. It's just a man wearing his chieftancy attire, whether at the govt house or at the central bank it doesn't matter. He is most def not going to wear that everyday...and even if he does, it doesn't affect his judgement , views, suggestions or opinions. I'm Igbo and I careless about this tribalistic BS going on, all we should want is continuos growth in Nigeria regardless of who rules.

Gbam!!
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by faithin9ja: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
luvinhubby: This man should go and face his cattle and let's have a new CBN governor.

Like Akingbola or Ibru
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by ideylaff: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
What a joker, power drunk imo
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by jmaine: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
[size=18pt]Sahara Bullshyte reporters did it here grin . . . .[/size]
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by ektbear: 2:56am On Jun 14, 2012
He looks like a masquerade
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by mbhs139(m): 5:37am On Jun 14, 2012
Nezan: Na wa-o for SLS. This is supposed to be an office setting.

Would you have done otherwise? Don't you have sense of humour? As a chief executive, I don't think it is out of place to let in ur members of staff on such a memorable occassion since they all can't be present at the occassion. There was nothing wrong with that. Iwas meant to give members of staff and colleagues something to talk and rejoice aboutm I'm sure they'll be glad to pose for photograph with him in that regalia as a sourvenir.

Any other person would have done that. There was nothing wrong with it.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by omoredia: 6:13am On Jun 14, 2012
Stupidity of the highest order! Educated illiterate!
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by rareman(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2012
can we ignore sanusi for now pls. The more u complain the more he comes up'with different stunts just to taunt u. Pls allow him
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Akanbiedu(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2012
Lolz

This one is a classic case of "I no send them".

grin grin grin grin grin

As somebody said, this is psychological warfare.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Denningtedy(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2012
Why would u get chieftancy title from terrorist producing states? I mean booko species.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Denningtedy(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2012
Why would u get a chieftancy title from a terrorist producing states? I mean booko species.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by waja(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2012
The reward of 100m donation he made.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Catlanta: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
Sahara and false reporting!"liehara" they should consider a name change!
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by amaechijay: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
The 1st and 4th pictures should be CBN office. He should have kept his regalia at home since they are still in mourning.
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Doctorflaky(f): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
Moderator stop hiding post. everybody has the right for their expression. The major like reading is comment, so why would you be doing that? Abeg open the joor
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by Daymauler: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
Pictures 1 and 4 are CBN offices! Confirmed!
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by sadi78: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
CHESSBOARD:
Where did you see PDP logo, shocked, Men thats CBN office, and this mallam should not wear this to work.
you are idiot! Why can't he?
Re: Sanusi Lamido In His Chieftaincy Garb (Pictures) by achi4u(m): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2012
sadi78: you are idiot! Why can't he?
because he's bokokoko haram guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holes On A Pedestrian Bridge At Iyana-Oworo In Lagos (pics) / 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom / Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.