Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here (46860 Views)

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria / Can Engineers Become Chartered Accountants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2013
Wow,its quite awhile,really missed u guyz,tohira,elacutey.raorawolo,texslem.....etc,how has it been?cudnt make it to june AAT induction cos it clashed with my degree examz,hopin to make it by december......and by God's grace,wud be writin PE 1 diet by nov
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by rajidgreat(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Maximus17: Wow,its quite awhile,really missed u guyz,tohira,elacutey.raorawolo,texslem.....etc,how has it been?cudnt make it to june AAT induction cos it clashed with my degree examz,hopin to make it by december......and by God's grace,wud be writin PE 1 diet by nov
i pray dat God help u n ur frnds dat u pass ur pe 1 and 2 once because u have jst 2 diet b4 d new syllabus. Seach 4 more info about this new syllabus by nov 2014 u will av jst foundation, intermediate n professional 5,6,5 courses 4 each stage respectively. Dis is nt 2 discourage u bt 2 work very hard i mean harder 2 scape tru 1ce b4 d provision of ICAN wen change syllabus is nt always favourable in quote to dose dat re about to qualify. Seach for d info den work harder and pray as well GOD IS OUR STRENGHT.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
rajidgreat: i pray dat God help u n ur frnds dat u pass ur pe 1 and 2 once because u have jst 2 diet b4 d new syllabus. Seach 4 more info about this new syllabus by nov 2014 u will av jst foundation, intermediate n professional 5,6,5 courses 4 each stage respectively. Dis is nt 2 discourage u bt 2 work very hard i mean harder 2 scape tru 1ce b4 d provision of ICAN wen change syllabus is nt always favourable in quote to dose dat re about to qualify. Seach for d info den work harder and pray as well GOD IS OUR STRENGHT.
Thank you very much for this enlighteniment ,we would strive and use the last breath we got under God to qualify in due time
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
Maximus, I hope you'll make it to the december induction cos I will be inducting too grin. I should write intermediate in nov. Maximus, abeg read well for your PE1 ooo, cos that stage is just like a trap. No intention to scare you,but that seems to be the hardest stage of the professional level. I wish you the best

Rajigreat, you mean the new syllabus is increasing the number of courses? Chai, I don enter am. Thers no way I'll escape it.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by rajidgreat(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
tohirah: Maximus, I hope you'll make it to the december induction cos I will be inducting too grin. I should write intermediate in nov. Maximus, abeg read well for your PE1 ooo, cos that stage is just like a trap. No intention to scare you,but that seems to be the hardest stage of the professional level. I wish you the best

Rajigreat, you mean the new syllabus is increasing the number of courses? Chai, I don enter am. Thers no way I'll escape it.
fear nt its almost d same no of course even den i heared dat it will nt only b tues and wed bt a week jst pass dis bcrm wen d syllabus was changed last tym it was this bcrm dat pple dat were almost tru were ask 2 go back n re write. Jst pass ur bcrm n pe 1 once n Pray dat dier prov should b favourable.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by shex202(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
pls can anyone help me wit the location of any ACCA tutorial center close to Ajao estate or alternatively arround oshodi?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2013
Sure Tohira,would be in the december induction life!,this PE I FA eeh,it isn't easy oo,the ...MA is like advanced costing, by God's grace we would come out with success
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by rajidgreat(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Maximus17: Sure Tohira,would be in the december induction life!,this PE I FA eeh,it isn't easy oo,the ...MA is like advanced costing, by God's grace we would come out with success
amin 4 we dat we luv quantitatives these 2 re small compareed 2 dat of IT and Almighty ADVANCE AUDIT awon ejo osi yen thank GOD sha. GOD will see u guys tru sha
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2013
Thanks,pls what textbooks are recommended and suitable for this PE 1 FA,especially the introduction of this New IFRS guidelines
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by isobayor: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2013
Hello folks,

In nigeria today, one of the courses that are best practicable is accounting profession, as it cut-accross various levels of discipline like accounting,tax,audtining, financial analysis etc. Ad a matter of neccesity, irrespective of whtever u have learnt,your organisation rules,policies and regulations is the primary base. Just sttudy the enviromnet and bring best out of you.

ISOLA ADEBAYO8(AAT,ACA)
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by isobayor: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2013
Hello guys,

Do you need a professional person to handle your ICAN lectures for all categories and levels. Have you being having difficulties on subjects like Management Accouting,Financial Accounting, IFRS Indepth,Strategic Financial Management, Advanced TAxation,Financial Reporting and Ethics etc.?

Do you need someone to solve all these with current dispensation of ways to tackles professional exams? I am glad to inform you that i am well imbibed with all these as i passed all the professional stages of ICAN in one sittings.

Lets discussed and let me show you the secret.

Reach me on,

0.8.0.7.9.2.7.6.9.0.7(08079276907)

ISHOLA M.A
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by SaintBJ(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2013
@tohirah,can u pls send me a friend request to my fb account.will like to discuss indepthly ACCA and ICAN.tnks in earnest
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by akfleczy: 6:24am On Aug 18, 2013
Pls I need an assistance on the stages and how to start from PE1, I'm a graduate of ACCTing HND. I need to start ican. What are the things to do first.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by LausDeo(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
Does anyone knw weda ICAN accepts banking experience for d requisite 36 months experience b4 induction? I am a fresh graduate and m qualified. I av no work experience and the only opportunity in sight is banking.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2013
Saint-B.J:
@tohirah,can u pls send me a friend request to my fb account.will like to discuss indepthly ACCA and ICAN.tnks in earnest
aono anything abt ACCA except that it is accepted worldwide. But I know a bit abt ICAN.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by tohirah(f): 12:55am On Sep 02, 2013
akfleczy: Pls I need an assistance on the stages and how to start from PE1, I'm a graduate of ACCTing HND. I need to start ican. What are the things to do first.
you gotta register as a student firsthen after that u pay for ur exception
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
I wish you all the best

Maximus17: Wow,its quite awhile,really missed u guyz,tohira,elacutey.raorawolo,texslem.....etc,how has it been?cudnt make it to june AAT induction cos it clashed with my degree examz,hopin to make it by december......and by God's grace,wud be writin PE 1 diet by nov
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please house, i downloaded IT study pack from Ican site but it does not open, i used several Pdf readers after using over 40mb, please is there is anyone that can be of help i need it seriously, My email address is @gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Trulie(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pls i need an accounting job even if the job is not paying much. As long as it feeds me and provides a little extra to start up my ican program. I stay in ph. Reach me on 08105606631
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dekins88: Please house, i downloaded IT study pack from Ican site but it does not open, i used several Pdf readers after using over 40mb, please is there is anyone that can be of help i need it seriously, My email address is agunlejika.kanmi@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation!

I have sent the ebook to your mail.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
TEXZLEM:

I have sent the ebook to your mail.
Thank you very much sir.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 06, 2013
@ Texzlem, pls help me with the ebook abeg, tnx and God bless
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2013
domcarez: @ Texzlem, pls help me with the ebook abeg, tnx and God bless
onyeka4001@yahoo.com

Sent...check your mail
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2013
Tnx bro,i av seen it
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by BAKAREAAT(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dear All,
Please visit our ICAN ACCREDITED TCI CENTRE FOR YOUR TCI PROGRAMME .PRE INDUCTION QUALIFICATION
THANK YOU
TAIWO
Thaishalom TCI CONSULT
12 OWEY ST,JIBOWU,YABA,Lagos,BESIDE STUDENT PYE HOUSE
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Ganiyatsaheed: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2013
Plz I nid BCRm study pack and insight ten diet urgently. Plz hw can I get d it. Help... Either hard or soft copy
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ganiyat saheed: Plz I nid BCRm study pack and insight ten diet urgently. Plz hw can I get d it. Help... Either hard or soft copy

What is your mail box
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
@TEXZLEM, pls bro do help me with study pack of ICAN and ACCA, i want to pursue further preferrably in ACCA, do send the study pack of both to my inbox if u av it,tnx and God bless.
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2013
domcarez: @TEXZLEM, pls bro do help me with study pack of ICAN and ACCA, i want to pursue further preferrably in ACCA, do send the study pack of both to my inbox if u av it,tnx and God bless.
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
N|
You got to be specific of which of these books you actually need! Ican or Acca! Equally, which stages! These info are important for the forum to know how we can assist
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2013
@TEXZLEM, i need the foundation and advanced level pls, preferrably ACCA
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=Ganiyat saheed]Plz I nid BCRm study pack and insight ten diet urgently. Plz hw can I get d it. Help... Either hard or soft copy[/quote
How do I reach you? 08125267382 z my No
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
I was supposed to be inducted in d June 2013 AAT induction. But I couldn't becos it clashed with my sch exams. And i have paid for it.Pls can anyone give me info on what to do in order to be inducted this december 2013. Do I need to notify ICAN in anyway that I wish to be inducted this Dec?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy / 101 Ways To Be Self-employed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.