Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (202416 Views)

I Need Deeper Life Bible -gospel Hymns CD / Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? / Deeper Christian Life Ministry Then, And Deeper Life Bible Church Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 19, 2007
okababa:

joe(Otuonye),
OOOOOOOOOOOOO accept my sympathy, one will easily know that you are like CHRIS OYAKHILOME(A FALSE PREACHER)
hOW on earth will you say that a xtian can put on trousers as female, paint lips like jezebel and curl his hair like chris oyakhiome and you think that such can ever get to heaven.
What do you think holiness is? a filthy rag? please be guided! any church, person or pastor that is not in total agreement with pastor kumuyi/deeper life is not from God and will go to hell fire if they fail to repent.

As for me, pastor Kumuyi is the only man of God in africa and possibly the world. Also note that you don't have to agree with this statement as the bible say that whosoever will be a friend of God will be an enemy of the world so , that a lot of people hate deeperlife or pastor Kumuyi is enough confirmation that the man is realy from God

Does this mere mortal,Pastor Kumuyi know he is being reverenced by some of his followers?
okababa are you alright?

no CHRIST E,BASSY MEMBER WILL EVER MAKE HEAVEN EXCEPT THEY TRULLY REPENT AND BE BORN AGAIN.

Lord forgive him for his mental state is questionable
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by okababa(m): 2:56am On Jul 19, 2007
joe(Otuonye),
OOOOOOOOOOOOO accept my sympathy, one will easily know that you are like CHRIS OYAKHILOME(A FALSE PREACHER)
hOW on earth will you say that a xtian can put on trousers as female, paint lips like jezebel and curl his hair like chris oyakhiome and you think that such can ever get to heaven.
What do you think holiness is? a filthy rag? please be guided! any church, person or pastor that is not in total agreement with pastor kumuyi/deeper life is not from God and will go to hell fire if they fail to repent.
As for me, pastor Kumuyi is the only man of God in africa and possibly the world. Also note that you don't have to agree with this statement as the bible say that whosoever will be a friend of God will be an enemy of the world so , that a lot of people hate deeperlife or pastor Kumuyi is enough confirmation that the man is realy from God
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by okababa(m): 3:01am On Jul 19, 2007
joe(Otuonye),
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by debosky(m): 3:07am On Jul 19, 2007
really? lots of people hate Osama Bin Laden too, does that mean he's from God too undecided

like you said, speak of the one you know, i.e. Kumuyi, don't speak ill of others since you are not there in their closet to know their true relationship with God. Only God will judge in this matter, leave that to him.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by donnie(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2007
Many might not understand this funny guy but i do.

You see, for a long time, the gospel of Jesus has been wrongly delivered and explained.

Many have been made to believe the they are saved because they wear jump-up trousers, long skirts, and carry around smelly, kinky hair and arm pits.

But in these last days, God has raised apostles who will teach God's people and bring them into their inheritance in christ. Where they will not be slaves to sin or satan. Where they will reign as masters in this life. This message of the kingdom will grow and increase whether satan likes it or not. Men of God like the late Arch Bishop Idahosa, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome cannot be stopped until they have finished their assignment. Such ministries are actually sent to change the face of Christianity. It is not the work of man but of God.

Some trust in their righteousness and know not God. Now that this righteousness of God is preached and many are coming into the kingdom by it, they become angry because they are loosing ground. Their righteousness which they had established and trusted in has been busted by the appearance of Christ and His righteousness.

You had better appreciate what God  is doing so you do not unknowingly make yourself a candidate for hell with your mouth.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2007
@Okababa

Dear Okababa, You don't have to sound that harsh angry  angry  to make your points known, and the fact that you love Kumuyi shouldn't make you relegate others. At least give them the respect that they deserve, as proclaimed Men of God.

I suggest you rephrase your statement and apologise where necessary, so as to be, void of offense towards God and Man. Undoubtedly, you've got more foes than you've ever known, since your post is littered all over the forum. Pls, do something about it. I guess the response from Otunoye made you spite FIRE. But it's just a discussion forum. Sorry boh,

Just my 2cents though.

Best Regards and Nice Weekend.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by sage(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2007
@Okababa and Olowo tree and all in general

Beware of the leaven of the scribes and the Pharisees, men like them who through their many man made traditions and teachings impose a heavy burden upon their followers.
The yoke of Jesus is very light and tender and very refreshing, not burdensome.

You all have been set free by the ransom of the Lord Jesus, STOP BEIGN SLAVES TO A MAN/MEN

And for comments like these

okababa:

any church, person or pastor that is not in total agreement with pastor kumuyi/deeper life is not from God and will go to hell fire if they fail to repent.

People should keep decieving themselves. They should keep on telling themselves this as consolation.

Anybody that has any idea of what christianity entails would do just as the Christians in Beroa did and were commended by Paul.

Stop enslaving yourselves to man made doctrines
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by UPRISING: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2007
CONFERMENT OF HONORARY DEGREE (DOCTOR OF DIVINITY) ON PASTOR WILLIAM FOLORUNSO KUMUYI- Click here for DETAILS

A Math Professor is Called to Preach!
In 1973, while serving as Math Lecturer at The University of Lagos, W.F. Kumuyi started a Bible study group with 15 university students who had come to him requesting training in the Scriptures. By the early 1980’s that small group had grown to several thousand, at which time Deeper Life Bible Church was formally established.

By 1988 the congregation had grown to 50,000, and now numbers 120,000 members, making it the third largest Christian church in the world. Dr. Johan Combrinck reports that the Deeper Life Church not only has an attendance of 120,000 every Sunday, but has planted 500 churches in Lagos, 5,000 in the rest of Nigeria (with an independent estimate of more than 800,000 members in Nigeria alone), and 3,000 elsewhere (with missionaries to 40 countries of Africa) as the movement missionary contribution. (Source: AFNET)

Dr. C. Peter Wagner, in an article titled 'Those Amazing Post-Denominational Churches' wrote: "By far, the most rapidly growing segment of Christianity on all six continents is a type of church that does not fit traditional categories or classifications. Missiologists have recognized its presence for some time, but it is such a recent phenomenon that they have not yet agreed on a name for it. Perhaps one title that would fit is the term 'post-denominational."

"Go to almost any metropolitan area and ask to visit the largest Christian Church. Chances are it will be one of these new post-denominational churches'. In Lagos, Nigeria, it would be the Deeper Life Bible Church, pastored by William Kumuyi. On a recent Sunday I saw 74,000 adults worshipping together, with 40,000 children meeting in a separate building across the street." (Apostolic Team Ministries, Intl., Newsletter 09)

How Did It Happen?
Journalist Alan Isaacson provides a helpful study of this phenomenal ministry in his book Deeper Life, talking with many members of the church who told him how Christ has miraculously intervened and changed lives in response to prayer and the proclamation of the Gospel. In Pastor Kumuyi's own words: "God, in the growth of Deeper Life Bible Church, has strategically and prudently used miracles to ‘make all men come to Him' (John 3:26). We take Christian living and holiness seriously."
According to Isaacson, “The history of Deeper Life is very much the personal story of W.F. Kumuyi. He is a gifted man, clear-thinking and humble. He is a dedicated Christian and deserves the title ‘the man of God,' which his followers have given him. Since he was a young man, Kumuyi has devoted his time to reading and studying the Bible. He knows the Scriptures inside out, and has struggled to understand and apply them. As he shares that struggle and his love for the word of God, so people have been drawn to him for advice, or simply to listen. When he preaches, his message is clear, simple, and profound. Poor street traders who can barely read sit next to university professors, all equally captivated by the way Scripture becomes suddenly relevant to them.
Pastor Kumuyi's own Christian life developed because he took the Bible so seriously, and so the Deeper Christian Life Ministry has developed in the same way. In Alan Isaacson's own words, he "preached Deeper Life into existence." His sermons were captivating, wrote Isaacson, "I would classify him as one of the greatest living preachers, giving a straightforward Bible-based message, his sermons thorough, and always personally challenging. He always gave a wide range of cross-references which were read in their context, supporting, clarifying and expanding his main points. He spoke clearly and authoritatively to the Nigerian situation. He dealt sensitively with African culture, but also made a firm stand in highlighting the points where local culture was incompatible with the will of God. While stressing the high moral tone which is one of the virtues of most African cultures at their best, he was at pains to specify those aspects of local culture which were unchristian and even evil. In this way he was not only concerned with some kind of personal holiness, but also genuinely seeking the wholeness and harmony of the community at large, where truth, honesty, and justice should be the predominant characteristics.

A Man With a Great Heart For God!
He is not tall, and does not have a larger-than-life character. He does not dominate, nor has he accrued power to himself. He walks slowly, is relaxed, and has a gentle sense of humour with a warm smile and a twinkle in his eyes. He dresses simply, eats simply, and, could have assumed titles to himself. As the Deeper Life Ministry developed - most people enjoy the trappings and regalia of status which followers gladly give. But he calls his followers brothers and sisters, and treats them as colleagues.
W.F. Kumuyi was born in 1941 into an Anglican home. It was a very strict Christian home, he told Isaacson, "We would get up in the morning, read the Bible, sing hymns, and go to church regularly. When I went to secondary school I lost interest in the church because our principal taught us atheism. But after a while I thought again and started going to various churches in town. Eventually, in 1963, a group of singers and preachers from a Gospel church got permission to come to the school. I understood the Gospel message, and was born again on April 5th, 1964. I read John Wesley, Charles Finney, Spurgeon, and lots of other books. I got involved with the Scripture Union, and I grew."

From Professor to Preacher!
He gained a first-class degree in Mathematics at the University of Ibadan; then went back to Mayflower School to teach. After five years he went to the University of Lagos to do a Postgraduate Certificate in Education and became a lecturer there in 1973; and that was when he started a small Deeper Life Bible Study group.
In speaking to a group of Pastors under his leadership as General Superintendent, W. F. Kumuyi said: "Our emphasis should be on the practical side of going out. If the Lord comes, let him meet us working for him. Now every time I preach I try to mention evangelism. I have told all the Lagos District Coordinators and Zonal Leaders to spend half their time on evangelism and only half their time on their members. There will always be problems in the church: don't let them take up all your time".

Concluding his book, Isaacson writes, "And, of course, Deeper Life are self-governing. Kumuyi is the founder & General Superintendent, and he carries a tremendous weight in pastoring the Gbagada (Lagos) church alone, quite apart from the (now thousands) of other congregations across Nigeria and the rest of the world. He is a remarkable leader, one of God's people for this generation. Kumuyi has received a great deal from God, but he is adept at passing along what he receives. My feeling is that what God has given his people through Kumuyi will be kept and developed long after Kumuyi is gone. This has been God's work, and to Him be the glory
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by UPRISING: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2007
YOUTH RUNNING AWAY FROM DEEPER LIFE
DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING, THEY HAVE
THERE LIFE TO LEAVE AND THAT DOES NOT
CHANGE A WORD FROM THE BIBLE EITHER
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.
THE WORDS OF JESUS IS YEE AND AMEN.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by UPRISING: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2007
@okababa
just let them do what they like
churches have now turn to show
club, dancing club, even strippers club
where girls show there naked body
i pity a lot of things i see in the so
called churches this days .
pastors making his hair, for what?
i think we know the truth, no matter
how much we try to skip it,
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 22, 2007
I think the followers of Kumuyi and the followers of Pastor Chris need serious help.
They think their pastor is God.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by 9ja4eva: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2007
E suprise me oh.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by addycrown: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2007
Please for the sake of Jesus Christ, U people should stop all these arguments. Imagine someone of other faiths reading all the comments that you people have posted. I wouldnt want to castigate anyone or point accusing fingers at anybody. Pls, I beg you in the name of the Lord, stop casting asperse word at the men of God. Instead of us to have constructive discussion, something that will give edification to other people, we are busy fighting one another. Come to think of it, as individual, how many soul have we lead to the Lord this year? Didn't Jesus say he that believe on Him shall do the works that He did when He was physically present on earth. John 14:12. What is our response to the great commission (Matt 28:18-20),

I wouldnt want to comment on what you people have said in the time past because that might result into another arguments. But I want us to medidate about these things:

1)James 2:8-20, 10, What can u derive from those verses?, I wont tell u my own view but I want everyone to be sincere with himself or herself.

2) In I John 2:15-17, the bible talks about not loving the world and the things of these worlds. In your own mind, what can u say these worldly things are? I wouldnt want to interprete that as well. But be very sincere with yourself. Think of the things that you know were very common then, but they ain't that common now. Think of our dressing mode,are we going glorifying the Lord through our dressing (i am not saying that you have to dress in aparticular way).

3). Deut 22:5, What can u say about that? Don't tell me dt is outmoded. That that passage cannot be related to our present days, (all scripture, including the verse, are given by God's inspiration and they are profitable, II Tim 3:16). Try to apply that to ur life. To you, what do u think the bible is referring to there?

4) John 15:14, Joshua 1:8. God is demanding perfection from and everyone one of us. If it isn't possible to attain, He wouldnt have required that from us, And many more

5) John 5:39, The bible admonishes us to search the scripture, What I know, which I believe nobody can disprove, is that God is going to use only one standard for everybody. He won't say if u are from this part of the world,this is how I am going to judge u, or if u are from this denomination, this is how ur judgement will be. There is only one standard, which is the word of God. Be sincere with yourself. One can fool other people but u can't fool urself. Even if u can fool urself, u can't fool God.

I can go on and on, but I will like to stop here. I pray that God will help us all in Jesus name. I plead with you all that we should stop this kind of discussion.

Thanks and God bless u all
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by crazyp(f): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2007
okababa:

joe(Otuonye),
As for me, pastor Kumuyi is the only man of God in africa
and possibly the world. Also note that you don't have to agree with this statement as the bible say that whosoever will be a friend of God will be an enemy of the world so , that a lot of people hate deeperlife or pastor Kumuyi is enough confirmation that the man is realy from God

And how in heaven's name, will this kind of statement convert me? shocked
sometimes this "over born-again" people behave as if they own God and decides who goes to heaven & hell sad
i can never attend a church where its members think this way angry
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
LOL.
I've never heard the term "OVER BORN AGAIN"
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by funmise(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ babyosisi

babyosisi:

I think the followers of Kumuyi and the followers of Pastor Chris need serious help.
They think their pastor is God.

D members of DLBC doesnt worship W.F. Kumuyi n they dnt c him as God. At times whn we try to explain som things, we tend to exaggerate it 2 make it pleasing to the ear.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by donnie(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2007
I love Pastor Kumuyi and i love His teachings because i listen to them.

i see the passion He has for the Lord even in his eyes.

I love John Wesley also for His passion towards Jesus. I remember His famous words; if a man will burn, people will come to the fire.

But i feel for those who are not sensitive enough to persieve and understand the move of the Spirit in these last days. It is way beyond hairstyle, hairscaffs, long skirts and tourtle neck blouses.

It is God pouring out his Spirit upon all flesh. Why are you offended. WHY DO DO YOU PRIDE YOURSELVES IN YOUR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS. God sent Jesus who was nailed to the cross to bring to himself all who believe that he is alive and is offering that free gift to all.

You are offended, because the rghteousness which you have established for youselves has been knocked down before your very eyes at the appearing of the righteousnes of God. You had better humble yoursevles and recieve that free gift of righteousness which he has made available for all who believe.

Repent and be converted before it is too late!
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by kellorah: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2007
Pot calling kettle black: 'oyakilome-fake pastor'.

who are we to judge? Just worship your God in your own way and let us be!
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Ifere(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2007
Now, everybody here got a "calculator"? Let's get down 2 this simple Maatiimatix cool

SINCERITY  +  halfTRUTH     =      'SHALLOW XTIAN' LIFE. cry

GODLY SINCERITY  +  WHOLETRUTH  =  DEEPER XTIAN LIFE MINISTRY; sorry I mean a
                                                              "DEEPER  LIFE"  IN  CHRIST!

QED grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Veracious(f): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2007
Thank God am a youth and still remain a deeperlifer.nothing but only death or rapture can take me aaway from DLBC.

As for those who are runing away from the church ,well, i think they allowed themselves to be carried away by the spirits of the last day and believe me,they are not happy with themselves where they are but at the same guilt is preventing them from coming back to the church, thereby living in self pity and hopelessness.

ONE LOVE!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by donnie(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2007
When you stand before the Lord on that day, it is not what your church preaches that will matter but who you are in the Gospel of our Lord Jesus. It is not what your pastor says but what He hath said.

There are  three words I can use to describe what this thread now exudes:strife, bitterness and envy and for that reason, I'm out out of  here!
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by chantell(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2007
i think youths run away from depper life bible church because of their rigid rules
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Veracious(f): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2007
And what is your definition of rigid rules?
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by lateefah79: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2007
their strict doctrine and rigid rules,
rigid rules i.e their layn down of rules n rugulations.
i have this to tell u,my house fellowship leader n i were aving this discussion,while she was accompaning me to my house and one of the pple that knw her too well were suprised to see her dressed in that way,
when i found wot was the suprise tin all about,i was told that she was an ex_pom in calaba,now wey she dey lagos she turn to christ,but that no concern me o,cos my heart is wot the LORD needs.
imagine one of the usual evangelism that they nomally go for n she happens to be recognise,as in to her old life,wuld that kind of person preach to u and u wuld accept?
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Veracious(f): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2007
lateefah79:

their strict doctrine and rigid rules,
rigid rules i.e their layn down of rules n rugulations.
i have this to tell u,my house fellowship leader n i were aving this discussion,while she was accompaning me to my house and one of the people that knw her too well were suprised to see her dressed in that way,
when i found wot was the suprise tin all about,i was told that she was an ex_pom in calaba,now wey she dey lagos she turn to christ,but that no concern me o,because my heart is wot the LORD needs.
imagine one of the usual evangelism that they nomally go for n she happens to be recognise,as in to her old life,wuld that kind of person preach to u and u wuld accept?

I asked a simple straight forward question, and you came and complicated the whole issue with your story story .com.
Ok now answere these for me, is this lady a deeperlife member,are you a depperlife member too,how was she dressed that surpriced everybody,is she now ,i mean the lady from calabar, your housefelloship leader? please do well by answering these questions for me. thank you.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2007
Veracious:

I asked a simple straight forward question, and you came and complicated the whole issue with your story story .com.
Ok now answere these for me, is this lady a deeperlife member,are you a depperlife member too,how was she dressed that surpriced everybody,is she now ,i mean the lady from calabar, your housefelloship leader? please do well by answering these questions for me. thank you.

@ veracious
abeg, go find somewhere siddon, i no wan see you for dis thread again o, shey you hear me so?
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Veracious(f): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2007
devil's incarnate. WHY ARE YOU HERE? OR ARE YOU BUSY LOOKING OUT FOR MY NAME IN DIFFERENT POST? busy body, woman wrapper.

amebo 2007.com did i direct the question i asked lateefah79 to you?
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by IDINRETE: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2007
enitan2002:

@ veracious
abeg, go find somewhere siddon, i no wan see you for this thread again o, shey you hear me so?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enitan you have come again please dont kill me o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by IDINRETE: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
Vera dont mind Enitan he is just winding you up
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by TCUBE(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2007
dont know why u got ur statics from, one of my friends in leeds, uk claims that youths are joining deeper more and more undecided
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2007
Veracious:

devil's incarnate. WHY ARE YOU HERE? OR ARE YOU BUSY LOOKING OUT FOR MY NAME IN DIFFERENT POST? busy body, woman wrapper.

amebo 2007.com did i direct the question i asked lateefah79 to you?
chicky-chicky, the devil you know is far better than the angel you've not met
This is a free world and the topic here is going to every NLder to respond to it, your pastor should have taught you that, or dont you have the rule included in your Eleven Commandments?

TCUBE:

don't know why u got your statics from, one of my friends in leeds, uk claims that youths are joining deeper more and more undecided

Why wont they join, after several years of sexual recklessness, they are now looking for innocent guys to fall prey to them

IDINRETE:

Vera don't mind Enitan he is just winding you up
I'm not winding her up, cos simply she's not worth my winding
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Veracious(f): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2007
hear who is talking long hissssss. look, if you must know,i don;t pray to know someone like you who lives day after day without direction in life.you would definently be scrolled up if you judge people by their looks because as it is,i can convinientely pay your monthly wages without any qualmes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.