Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? (6336 Views)

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by baby4u2(f): 12:18am On May 12, 2006
nolongthin so what are u feeling like. the DON. na so,
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by rikkyjen(m): 12:44am On May 12, 2006
shocked shocked shocked, guys are damn wicked!!
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by LadyB(f): 7:18am On May 12, 2006
if she play hard to get-you will say she's the irresponsible type. if she doesn't play hard to get. you will say this this one is a little lose and cheap.

what do u want the ladies to do??
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by AaLiyaH2(f): 6:06pm On May 12, 2006
could someone please tell me what shakara means
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by kimba(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2006
@Aa'LiyaH

Shakara, playing hard to get, posing,
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Coco29(f): 12:50pm On May 13, 2006
4play this is for u , you should respect the choice of a woman.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by AaLiyaH2(f): 10:40pm On May 14, 2006
cheers Kimba cheesy
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by faketeeth(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2006
its good at least it wouldn't make the girl look cheap, i guees. shocked angry wink
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by kike001(f): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2006
yes i think so u dont ve 2 cum 2 cheap i guess
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by michy(f): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2006
its good but its up to an extent
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by magneto(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2007
lol! funny thread here, got me laffing grin grin grin

ok, for me shakara aint such a good thing. honestly it makes a guy lose interest fast. i mean, if a guy has already come out and asked u for a relationship, its a straight answer he's lookin for. . . yes or no!(ok so maybe some guys dont get it grin, but generally it is so). if u dig the guy, n u've been waiting for him to ask then dont waste time, cos believe it or not his heart is real tender at that moment. posting him will only hurt his feelings, and he'll only stick it out just to save face. once u succumb and he hits it, BAM! he's gone like that!
but if u dont wanna feel cheap or sompn, u could tell him "lemme think about it" or sompn like that, even tho' u already made up ur mind. wink then give him a reply asap!
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by angelchi(f): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2007
play hard to get only if u ve to, bt no over do am o.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by deb(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2008
This should be a matter of maturity.

Even if a girl wants to play hard on me I still expect her to give me
some green light else I will stop chasing her. Its easier for us guys
to lose interest when the chasing is becoming too much. We'll soon begin to
realize she's not all that afterall
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by tulk2mi: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2008
I had this chick that i had been on her case for about 8 months now, i really liked her and there was a stage i felt she could be the 1, suddenly i just got tired of her games but just still chasing her because i had spent so much of my time and as an experienced hunter i knew with women , u never say never, to cut the long thing short i finally nacked her this week and it wasn't spectacular, maybe if she had succumbed earlier i would have still been crazy about her, but as at now i've discharged,

Plenty shakara builds up anticipation and expectation, it wasnt like she wasnt good but d shakara has made u feel like wen u get it, it will b somthing out of this world but it aint. this kind of thing has actually broken up a marriage on their first official assignment cos the guy felt he was conned into marry her since he felt her refusal to have sex with him while they were courting was cos she was a virgin.

Secondly they say the best things in life are 4 free, if u r feeling the person give it 2 him has a gift dats wen it has value not has a prize cos if i feel i worked hard 4 it, then i will feel justified dat it is wage 4 my hard work, so i can scram without any regrets. n most often than not we scram wink

@ POST
If theres chemistry shun shakara n be urself . lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Hannibal: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2008
SoReal:

Howdy all,
I met this guy bout 2 weeks ago. Therez this chemistry that we both can't deny. He seems like a very nice person. He thinks we should work on a rship. this may sound silly but don't u think a girl needs 2 play hard 2 get for sometime? just so she doesnt seem desperate.
Comments PLSSSSSSSS

Playing hard to GET might come back to bite ur ass REAL HARD.
Why waste time when u already know chemistry exists between you 2s. . . .
Ya playing hard to get might get him bored which may drive him to other chics.
Get real. . . . Take whatz yours!!!
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2008
@topic
sometimes, but don't go overboard
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by CH3COO(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2008
Hannibal:

Playing hard to GET might come back to bite your ass REAL HARD.
Completely agree.

She came calling 2 weeks later asking "how come you ain't called me since"? Dear, I moved on.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by jgirl3: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2008
Hannibal:

Playing hard to GET might come back to bite your ass REAL HARD.
As usual!
Guys saying how bad it is to play hard to get.

On a personal level, I don't play hard to get but that gets me in so much trouble because the guys don't cater to me as much as they are supposed to.

So girl, make him work hard for at least a month.
Guys only appreciate what they work for, not what they get so easily.
You need to play hard to get to get them to cherish you forever and ever.
Don't mind Hannibal's advice. He's only talking this way because he's on the losing side of the fence.

Play your games, it keeps them on their toes even in the relationship.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2008
j-girl:

As usual!
Guys saying how bad it is to play hard to get.

On a personal level, I don't play hard to get but that gets me in so much trouble because the guys don't cater to me as much as they are supposed to.

Don't mind Hannibal's advice. He's only talking this way because he's on the losing side of the fence.

smiley
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by CH3COO(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2008
ibkaye:

smiley
that's the kinda game you were playing with me
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2008
CH3COO:

that's the kind of game you were playing with me
you think so? not at all lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by jgirl3: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2008
CH3COO and ibk . . . . . . pls get a room. I'm about to puke with all this flirting. tongue tongue
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Hannibal: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2008
j-girl:

Work hard for a MONTH??
God knows i won't be there by the time she comes back to her ground state.
Keep who on a leash for one month??

Although i must agree there's a thin line between the schitzo.
If a woman has your number and has declined two of your invitations without mentioning the possibility of a future date, she's not playing hard to get; she's playing hard to never get.

If she were interested, she would call you at some point or at least apologize for being so busy and give you a future possibility, like mentioning that next week is much better for her and that the two of you can go out then. If she's busy all the time and makes no attempt to keep the window of possibility open, it's clear she doesn't want to waste either of your time. Move on, game over.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2008
chineke, me? am not flirting o, just friendly conversation grin
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by jgirl3: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2008
ibkaye:

chineke, me? am not flirting o, just friendly conversation grin
Saucekid must hear this one. Bonafide Olofofo like me. I must live up to my TMZ name. grin grin grin grin

Hannibal:

Work hard for a MONTH??
God knows i won't be there by the time she comes back to her ground state.
Keep who on a leash for one month??

Although i must agree there's a thin line between the schitzo.
If a woman has your number and has declined two of your invitations without mentioning the possibility of a future date, she's not playing hard to get; she's playing hard to never get.

If she were interested, she would call you at some point or at least apologize for being so busy and give you a future possibility, like mentioning that next week is much better for her and that the two of you can go out then. If she's busy all the time and makes no attempt to keep the window of possibility open, it's clear she doesn't want to waste either of your time. Move on, game over.
If the girl is dazzling enough, she can hold you for 3 months if possible.
There is a thin line but it's hard to place which is which until at least the first 2 weeks.
Bottomline: It's advisable to play hard to get for as long as possible till you notice he's beginning to lose interest.
Don't mind the guys in here.
All of this is just NL. I'm sure they have girls suspending them for months with no answer yet.
They just have to prove tough in a forum cos they can't be called wussies.

If the girl has it all. She's fine, sexy, daring, and is a career woman all-in-one, you'll see how many guys she'll be suspending.
It depends on the the way the girl looks too.
Wowo girls don't make shakara too much because they know what the chances are.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2008
j-girl:

Saucekid must hear this one. Bonafide Olofofo like me. I must live up to my TMZ name. grin grin grin grin
lool gbeborun lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by CH3COO(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2008
ibkaye:

you think so? not at all lipsrsealed
It's important we set the right foundation. Sauce kid or not, follow your heart. I'm not a rapper but I'll have you forever dancing to the hymns of my eternal love.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2008
CH3COO:

It's important we set the right foundation. Sauce kid or not, follow your heart. I'm not a rapper but I'll have you forever dancing to the hymns of my eternal love.
lol you've got me on the floor cheesy
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Hannibal: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2008
j-girl:

If the girl has it all. She's fine, sexy, daring, and is a career woman all-in-one, you'll see how many guys she'll be suspending.
It depends on the the way the girl looks too.
Wowo girls don't make shakara too much because they know what the chances are.

There are many pebbles on the beach. . . .

Fine, sexy. daring and a career women. . . . .They are 2 for $5 everywhere u turn.
While u are playing hard to GET. . . .A woman with more qualities is hoping n praying to land a man to stopher endless sleepless nights without a man.
Women can't make decisions to save a life. . . . .what if, what is, why, how, when and all that.

Although men are less likely to commit to a relationship, when they do fall for a woman in particular, they are usually surer about it than their female counterparts.
Men aren't as likely to ask hypothetical questions such as "what if I meet someone at work?" and "what if she's not Ms. Right?" Women, on the other hand, ask themselves too many questions in order to figure out whether you're the man they have been looking for their whole life.

Buncha time-wasters!!! tongue
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by jgirl3: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2008
Hannibal:

There are many pebbles on the beach. . . .

Fine, sexy. daring and a career women. . . . .They are 2 for $5 everywhere u turn.
While u are playing hard to GET. . . .A woman with more qualities is hoping n praying to land a man to stopher endless sleepless nights without a man.

Women can't make decisions to save a life. . . . .what if, what is, why, how, when and all that.

Although men are less likely to commit to a relationship, when they do fall for a woman in particular, they are usually surer about it than their female counterparts.
Men aren't as likely to ask hypothetical questions such as "what if I meet someone at work?" and "what if she's not Ms. Right?" Women, on the other hand, ask themselves too many questions in order to figure out whether you're the man they have been looking for their whole life.

Buncha time-wasters!!! tongue
Oh jeez! 2 for 5 dollars? That's it! I lose all the faith I have in you.
Women are good decision makers when it boils down to it. When it comes to clothes and men, there are so many options and just enough resources to pick just one or a few.

Men ask women out not to commit to them but to be in a relationship with them. Relationship is different from commitment because guys in relationships still make commitments to other girls outside the so-called "relationship". It's purely sickening.
Men are more likely to say "What am I doing here?" and "Why buy the cow when I can get the milk for free?"

Women ask so many questions to be sure. Nowadays, I advise women to have a main bf and then have as many backups as they can keep away from each other. If a woman can handle 5 guys, so be it. Guys of today do the same and whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander. This is the same reason why I think playing hard to get is a waste of time. Say yes to all 10 of them and cut them down one by one. The process of elimination has proven to be one of the best. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Hannibal: 12:24am On Jul 20, 2008
j-girl:

Women ask so many questions to be sure. Nowadays, I advise women to have a main boyfriend and then have as many backups as they can keep away from each other. If a woman can handle 5 guys, so be it. Guys of today do the same and whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander. This is the same reason why I think playing hard to get is a waste of time. Say yes to all 10 of them and cut them down one by one. The process of elimination has proven to be one of the best. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If u lead the way, others would follow.
Look at this polyandrist. . . . . .5-10 boy/fs at a time.
You forgot the whatchumacallit has a meter that reads??
The nuisance value will be so high, it will drive your bride price down to decimals in Cedis!!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by jgirl3: 12:29am On Jul 20, 2008
Hannibal:

If u lead the way, others would follow.
Look at this polyandrist. . . . . .5-10 boy/fs at a time.
You forgot the whatchumacallit has a meter that reads??
The nuisance value will be so high, it will drive your bride price down to decimals in Cedis!!! grin grin grin
LMAO!

5 - 10 bfs, if i can control it, will be perfect
However, my capacity can only take 3 at a time. No more than that tongue
There will be nuisance value on my stuff.
There's enough technology to take the decimal point off, convert to dollars and add about 6 zeros at the end. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs To Know When A Girl Is Cheating On You / Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? / That Awkward Moment......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.