Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna (34309 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Freeanijoo(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2012
I just confirmed with a friend now that the news is authentic. My God! I went to dat town yestarday to install a vsat and had to rush back to abuja as early as 6 am today because of an interview. What a world!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Timijo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
petokey: Oh my God, trikania is becoming hot, the christian guys are angry and are retaliating by killing any hausa muslim on sight. Where are the security, this few around wil not be enough to stop this angry youths o.
A suicide bomber also came to kabala
west in kaduna to bomb a church at
church road but it was intercepted by
the church security. The bomber xcape
the angry mob to rigasa thru a river. It
is annoying that the mallam was nt apprehended.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by decrox199(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ds incessant sunday sunday bombing ofchurches I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ north Ȋ̝̊̅§ becoming unbearable... I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ clearly indicates religious cleansing...despite D̶̲̥̅̊ huge amount allocated τ̅☺ D̶̲̥̅̊ security sector,itz A̶̲̥̅̊ pity dat they av failed τ̅☺ live up τ̅☺ xpctatns... I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ Ȋ̝̊̅§ high time Jonathan revamped D̶̲̥̅̊ National intelligence agency(NIA)or Ȋ̝̊̅§ I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ not I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ existence againwithout A̶̲̥̅̊ sound intelligenc,boko haram N̶̲̥̅̊ oda vices will continually av dia ways..we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ tired of promises after sad occurrences.....4how long will ds madness continue?Xtians aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ gradually gettng pushed τ̅☺ D̶̲̥̅̊ wall A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ if ds religious massacre does nt stop I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ earnest then U̶̲̥̅̊'l kϞo̶̲̥̅ώ D̶̲̥̅̊ rightful owner of ds country...may D̶̲̥̅̊ soul of D̶̲̥̅̊ departed rest I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ perfect peace#sobs!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Timijo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
Freeanijoo: I just confirmed with a friend now that the news is authentic. My God! I went to dat town yestarday to install a vsat and had to rush back to abuja as early as 6 am today because of an interview. What a world!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by slap1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
Some people promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ becomes president, and they are really at it. Silly mallams, very soon economic activities in the north will stand still and we will see who bears the burden.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by kiyosaki1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
Any one close to any military formation should rush there as a matter of urgency barracks please and not police stations let's ave people giving situation report as to conditions of things from every part of Kaduna Pls if you are in the city its very important to reduce casualty
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Timijo(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
petokey: We heard of bomb explosion in Zaria, now two bomb exploded in Kaduna city, by express, trikania, shalom church and another church close to IBBI. No where is safe.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
toluxa1: Front Page Pls

Ok I get it, so this is what you want on frontpage. You are only interested in the sad news.....hmmmmmm....

@@@;Anyways, its a pity.......God help naija.....
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
petokey: Even the Security in USA cannot stop the riot in Kaduna now. I just have to run to a safe place. God help us.

Is it that serious..........Cleaning my guns......

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by kiyosaki1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
slap1: Some people promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ becomes president, and they are really at it. Silly mallams, very soon economic activities in the north will stand still and we will see who bears the burden.
That's very insensitive of you at a critical time like this are you trying to work up tension ?
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Eazeee(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
giv me d satanic koran n i wil pees on it & even on mohammed grave if i can c it. mohammed is a known terrorist n likewise his descendants so dey cannot stop untill we d christians give dem d israeli way dey wont stop.if dey bomb 1 church we bomb 5 mosque period. am damn ready now 4 dem
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Timijo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
kiyosaki1: Any one close to any military formation should rush there as a matter of urgency barracks please and not police stations let's ave people giving situation report as to conditions of things from every part of Kaduna Pls if you are in the city its very important to reduce casualty
The military are now in patrol to curb the unrest.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Reality2015(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
petokey: We heard of bomb explosion in Zaria, now two bomb exploded in Kaduna city, by express, trikania, shalom church and another church close to IBBI. No where is safe.
south-south,south east and south west are save so pls come back home
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by stevenosa(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
AS MANY CHRISTIAN MEN AND WOMEN WHO CAN TAKE UP ARMS TO DEFEND THE DEFEND-LESS IN KADUNA STATE AND ITS ENVIRONS SHOULD PLEASE DO SO NOW. IT IS TIME FOR THE ABOKIS TO KNOW THAT, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. FOR HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO CONTINUE TO WATCH AND SEE THEM DESTROY US WE SHOULD STAND TO THEM IN VIOLENCE TOO.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ukaoha(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
OH! GOD SAVE UR PEOPLE IN NORTH
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by kiyosaki1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
speedyboi:

Ok I get it, so this is what you want on frontpage. You are only interested in the sad news.....hmmmmmm....

@@@;Anyways, its a pity.......God help naija.....
So what do you want to be on the front page ? something so urgent like this and you are sounding insensitive

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by theplanmaker: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
Lyk av always said, despite all d insecurity and brewing tension any southerner killed in d north comited suicide....period!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
Super1759: Kaiii..christians should nt have started anytn.how can you fight me in ma house.moreover all dis mallam,killing is their hobby.they shud relax let we in the east start.I bet you soon.the east will start theirs.these killing and bombing things is much

They didn't start anything... Dey are only reacting to something that had already begun.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by mikron(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
THANK GOD I DID NOT GO BACK TO ZARIA 2DAY O. I WOULD VE BEEN CAUGHT UP IN THE CROSSFIRE OF THESE RIOTING YOUTHS
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by lorenzos1: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
All this blood shed makes me ask is God stil with Nigeria...!cos we are supposed to be some of d most religious people in the world..who llove life...!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by hotncold1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Imagine this bomb blast as Baba Ijebu grin game,what it means that sundays are now a sure banker grin grin grin all you have to do is play as much as you can,and BH won't fail you grin grin grin)just joking .RIP to the dead.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Dagods(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
ukaoha: ALL I KNOW IS THAT EVERY DAY IS FOR THE THIEF, BUT ONE DAY MUST BE FOR THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE.
after d owner of d house don die,abi?come @ukaoha av lost relatives in d north dated back 1992 Zango-kataf in kano,Lekwot&co,1993 òsò Abiola,2000 sharia,2002 miss world.hey dis is d man dat survived' d posinous arrow from our nothern bros,ukaoha "SHOT-UP"and view if u don't have any xperience Ok,,,pls brethren in d north who die just die sara on ur own,so take cover be alive 2 tell d story alwayz save d last bullet.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by olulove(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Viewing this topic: mukina2,
samcus, Ogbonaikenna(m),
bruzee, Kolababa, Fxmarket,
Freeanijoo(m), Dagods(m),
abhosts(m), mckemsoc(m),
realwale, jehovahnoni(m),
praisetech, cogitoErgo, cryztalz,
rexokemute, Malix, Nyntynplus,
Pain, noblechief(m), soldprop,
zeenad(f), zubbainno123,
olaniyi .o(m), fash6, joeyztime
(m), bedane, Ejiné(m), Revealedtv
(m), zonax, vinnyvinny, beizboi,
dancewith, gboss4sure, ujchief
(m), cesil92, bisitunde, Autolord,
cap28, zintow(f), Omexonomy,
General zod(m), chythe, larablog,
Emperor Luke, santokss,
dedonfranco(m), Basic(m),
Gafaar, ayandee, xcabinet,
sexywifey, biggiyke, 9icelag,
Eazee-e(m), omigin, hardniola,
demmykay, menix(m), lawmercy,
Ekpekus(m), Iroko1(m),
biowilson, rebecca167(m),
audujosh, hot n cold(m),
master2(m), jude33084,
$ugardaddy(m), Michky,
jydoskillz(m), andico34,
Reality2015, gbadexy(m), miss
maybelline, Megozuks, chimuchi
(f), binky2, babe4chi(f), Physicist
(m), stevenosa, Yunfaa(m),
uchejossy7, Domaro, delkuf(m),
slap1(m), castrogee, Ndjones,
ukaoha(m), Super1759(m), Ikonz
(m), teskyg, maybel(m), sexy
glow(f), Adrenaline, johnugwu,
Timijo(m), nelson212, njazra(m),
fatadis, Riodiao(m), Madcow(m),
Imanuelle, apoti(m), tonmandy
(m), success123(m), latogng,
Uzzie, aguiyi(m), DaRapture, the
planmaker, nazzyon(m),
Dantemoore, eledalo, ednut1,
kaslaw, StainlessH, Yabayakaka,
Bakare19, justwise(m), Mooaloji,
kenostika(m), mayor007(m),
ReachRich(m), temidayogolden,
Onyatinu, samguru, mikron(m),
bobothem(m), Daclasikjoe(m),
lilvonz(m), Ideasroole, lorenzos1,
hdeeman, KingofpopII, ajbabs
(m), EPOMA, qweenaxx(f),
Jamesmelbin(m), aurenflani,
ayo84(m), olulove(m),
Quadmaster, starlight®®(m),
bohboh275(m), Peaches90(f),
Musyus, escobar07(m), vivicatee,
lanred81, kiyosaki1(m),
nuclearboy(m), dgreathacky,
stone07(m), lovetrust, edalok,
petokey(m), Master.biodun and
322 guest(s)
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by slap1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
kiyosaki1: That's very insensitive of you at a critical time like this are you trying to work up tension ?
kiyosaki1: That's very insensitive of you at a critical time like this are you trying to work up tension ?
The explosion is also insensitive, bro, and which time is not critical in Nigeria? The bottomline of my post is, the north will feel the impact of these bombings more. I was in Aba during the days of Osisikankwu, so I know what I say. As for tension, it is already there. . .
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by aurenflani: 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
@EAZEE-E You a lost sheep can never get peace in your life. Pple like you are the reason why nigeria is what it is today. And the worst thing is that your likes abound in both areas of the divide what a pathetic reality having to live with grosteque low lives like you morons.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by cesil92: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
Civil war in the making
Gradual Religious war in the making

Nice move by the "Christian Youths"... Christianity is a Non-voilent religion just like "Islam", We are just learning from Muslims.

I really hope bombs will start exploding inside the mosques because it will kill alot of muslims at one blow.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
AREAS TO AVOID: Kakuri, Trikania, Kabala West, Abuja junction, Television, Sabo, Mando Park, Kachia, Kujama #Kaduna #Caution
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by stevenosa(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
YOU MUST BE DRUNK. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING SERIOUS HERE AND YOU ARE BUSY COPYING AND PASTING. MAY YOU BE AFFECTED BY THESE HAPPENINGS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
olulove: Viewing this topic: mukina2,
samcus, Ogbonaikenna(m),
bruzee, Kolababa, Fxmarket,
Freeanijoo(m), Dagods(m),
abhosts(m), mckemsoc(m),
realwale, jehovahnoni(m),
praisetech, cogitoErgo, cryztalz,
rexokemute, Malix, Nyntynplus,
Pain, noblechief(m), soldprop,
zeenad(f), zubbainno123,
olaniyi .o(m), fash6, joeyztime
(m), bedane, Ejiné(m), Revealedtv
(m), zonax, vinnyvinny, beizboi,
dancewith, gboss4sure, ujchief
(m), cesil92, bisitunde, Autolord,
cap28, zintow(f), Omexonomy,
General zod(m), chythe, larablog,
Emperor Luke, santokss,
dedonfranco(m), Basic(m),
Gafaar, ayandee, xcabinet,
sexywifey, biggiyke, 9icelag,
Eazee-e(m), omigin, hardniola,
demmykay, menix(m), lawmercy,
Ekpekus(m), Iroko1(m),
biowilson, rebecca167(m),
audujosh, hot n cold(m),
master2(m), jude33084,
$ugardaddy(m), Michky,
jydoskillz(m), andico34,
Reality2015, gbadexy(m), miss
maybelline, Megozuks, chimuchi
(f), binky2, babe4chi(f), Physicist
(m), stevenosa, Yunfaa(m),
uchejossy7, Domaro, delkuf(m),
slap1(m), castrogee, Ndjones,
ukaoha(m), Super1759(m), Ikonz
(m), teskyg, maybel(m), sexy
glow(f), Adrenaline, johnugwu,
Timijo(m), nelson212, njazra(m),
fatadis, Riodiao(m), Madcow(m),
Imanuelle, apoti(m), tonmandy
(m), success123(m), latogng,
Uzzie, aguiyi(m), DaRapture, the
planmaker, nazzyon(m),
Dantemoore, eledalo, ednut1,
kaslaw, StainlessH, Yabayakaka,
Bakare19, justwise(m), Mooaloji,
kenostika(m), mayor007(m),
ReachRich(m), temidayogolden,
Onyatinu, samguru, mikron(m),
bobothem(m), Daclasikjoe(m),
lilvonz(m), Ideasroole, lorenzos1,
hdeeman, KingofpopII, ajbabs
(m), EPOMA, qweenaxx(f),
Jamesmelbin(m), aurenflani,
ayo84(m), olulove(m),
Quadmaster, starlight®®(m),
bohboh275(m), Peaches90(f),
Musyus, escobar07(m), vivicatee,
lanred81, kiyosaki1(m),
nuclearboy(m), dgreathacky,
stone07(m), lovetrust, edalok,
petokey(m), Master.biodun and
322 guest(s)
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by HighChief4(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
Split that dammmnn country and give those mallams their own country, very simple. How many more people have to die? So sad mehn
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Iroko1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by TheArbiter: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
(Reuters) - Explosions at three churches in Nigeria's northern Kaduna state killed at least seven people on Sunday, leading furious Christian youths to drag Muslims out of their cars and kill them in retaliation, officials and witnesses said.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility but Islamist sect Boko Haram has often attacked church services in Nigeria, split roughly evenly between Christians and Muslims.

The explosions and retaliatory attacks stoked fears of wider sectarian conflict in Africa's top oil producer and OPEC member, although flare-ups of this nature are usually brief.

Two explosions rocked churches in the town of Zaria within minutes of each other. First, a suicide bomber drove a blue Honda civic into a church, burning the front entrance and damaging the building, the church's pastor told a Reuters cameraman at the scene.

"Three people are confirmed killed. Others have been taken to hospital for treatment," Reverend Nathan Waziri said.

Then, militants threw bombs at another church, killing four children who were playing on the streets outside, said resident Deborah Osagie, who lives opposite the church. She added that the militants were later caught by a mob and killed.

A blast hit a third church in the state's main city of Kaduna, causing an unknown number of casualties, witnesses and the National Emergency Management Agency said.

After the bombs, angry youths blocked the highway leading south out of Kaduna to the capital Abuja, dragging Muslims out of their cars and killing them, witnesses said.

"We had to return home when we saw them (the Christian youths) attacking. I saw many bodies on the ground but I don't know how many were dead or just injured," said Kaduna resident Rafael Gwaza.

Witness Haruna Isah said up to 20 people may have been killed in reprisals at the road block. "There were bodies everywhere on the ground," he said.

Regular attacks on Sunday church services are usually claimed by Boko Haram, which says it is fighting to reinstate an ancient Islamic caliphate that would adhere to strict sharia, or Islamic law.

Boko Haram, which has become increasingly radicalized and meshed with other Islamist groups in the region, including al Qaeda's north African wing, is the leading security threat to Nigeria.

Islamist militants also attacked two churches in Nigeria last Sunday, spraying the congregation of one with bullets, killing at least one person, and blowing up a car in a suicide bombing at the other, wounding 41.

The Islamists' leader, Abubakar Shekau, has justified attacks on Christians as revenge for killings of Muslims in Nigeria's volatile "Middle Belt", where the largely Christian south and mostly Muslim north meet.

Kaduna is close to the Middle Belt areas.

(Reporting by Isaac Abrak; Additional reporting by Ibrahim Mshelizza and Garba Mohammed in Kaduna, and Mike Oboh in Abuja; Writing by Tim Cocks; Editing by Alessandra Rizzo)
World

Link: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/17/us-nigeria-violence-idUSBRE85G03Z20120617
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Caracta(f): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ds bombing issue is getting out of hand. My little cousin in Kaduna dat came over to Lagos 4 wkend, has filled ha brains wt 'bomb', 'bomb', 'bomb'. If there's any noise, she'll shout, 'it's a bomb, run! Run! Aunty Run! I was cooking and she advised me 2 put bomb in d fire, so as to burn faster cos she was hungry!
God, pls save us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House / Saraki:CCT Does Not Have Equal Jurisdiction With the High court- Agbakoba / Photos Of Ocholi's Children At His Service Of Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.