Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna (34343 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Eazeee(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
[quote author=inspirizu]Dis tin no b small tin oooo walahi gaskiya
I dey inside church winners 4banawa wen d bishop talk say ppl going to north are to wait behind I knew something dey happen
I just stay 4ma gf place 4banawa bur I av 2leave dere because of work 2mao b4 I hear say curfew don dey
Ma ppl I waka frm banawa to sabo reach ma house
If u see wetin I see fear go catch u so sowy I cudnt snap because I didn't take ma fone to church kai 4charity bus stop dem burn 3hausa ppl dere together
I see a burnt b

now dat u hav ur phone wit u can u pls go back 2 dat ur gf house n start snapping d pictures 4 som of us 2 belief u? pls
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2012
sauer:
Arquie!!
Yes, comrade?! lol
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Oceemo(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
Y all dis bombing every sunday d muslim fanatics killin innocent in der place of worship wll it solve d political problems foolish {religion} dat only belive in blood God wrath wll soon b on ur head
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Jeffy1206(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by 9zeros(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
DonTundex: Only God, can save Us.
sorry bro, d problem is dat nigerians depend so much on God even in times when they have d capacity to solve their problems without God. ill.
only nigerians can save nigeria..... not God!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
He that soweth evil must surely reap evil. For every action, there is equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by alpontif(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
rahjan: ko ni da fun gbogbo awon ti o wu iwa ibaje yi, ni oruko jesu aye won ko ni toro mo laye. iran won a ti oshe ku ni. ti won ba jade, won ni de ibi ti won lo. ogun lo ma fi eje won we. be ni ko ri fun won. awon ika,awon aja, awon omo iran ki ran. angry

Bro you are taking it personal ooooo....!!!..agablagba o ki'n shepe ooo, but eyi ti e she yii, aro maa ro mo...aaamin...
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex: Jesus

[img]http://1.bp..com/-BTS1aHSnG9M/T012mSoxaEI/AAAAAAAABhg/KTz3Fwoq5YQ/s1600/GQ+Jesus.gif[/img]

Muhammed

[img]http://www.hf.uib.no/religion/popularikonografi/bilder/01b.jpg[/img]

Which of them looks like you?

Brainwashed jerks, stop messing up the name of my Country - take your war to the Middle-East where the two redundant religions belong.
Pls stop insulting Islam.That picture according to islam,is neither that of Prophet Jesus or Prophet Muhammed..They are just pic of probably a Gay Artiste..Islam forbid it..i dont know about Christainity though.Am still waiting for the name of the ppotographer that took those deceitful pics.If u dont believe in religion,must you insult religion?..Get sense nah!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by 9jafreak: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
1. Is there a way out?

The success of the Islamic Revolution of 1979, and the egregiously shameful neo-imperial circumstances that led to it, has taught Muslim 'minority' groups all around the world that
an indomitable power lies within Islam.

Those who criticize and condemn Political Islam therefore must also understand the imperial and quintessentially defectible human condition that contributed to the continuous Chaos.

Please "Patience" people.The last thing we need is 'holy impatience' or counter zeal. The Muslim men, women and children murdered (and that may yet be murdered in reprisal attacks) have nothing to do with Fanatical theo-political Islam.

2. Note that once this becomes a 'popular war' (as the Enemy would like it to be), the fanatical elite who inspire the carnage to facilicitate their unquenching thirst for total rule will receive the dubious legitimacy that currently evades them.
From that point, a New Awakening will dawn on the collective consciousness and the mythical golden state-British Experiment will cease to live in disguise, unless of course, 'Christian folly' has not yet peaked!

3. The President should repent and call for an urgent Sovereign National Conference. We are at war with ourselves, and only by gaining overwhelming POPULAR SUPPORT can the Enemy be shamed and exposed.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
[quote author=Claumy2]The Muslim had a program in recent time, no bomb news was heard. Why is it that any time Christians gathered for worship or any program there would be a bomb blast. Has there been a time we have a headline that reads "BOMB BLAST ROCK A MOSQUE IN ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY". The Emirs, nothern governors are to be held responsible. Just wish those Christians who are now retaliating can kill and kill and kill. Let the Boko Haram try Aba. Muslim is a violent religion. Let Muslims go. Split this country oh....[/quotegNa mumu u be..Can u really wait if they eventually visit Abg?Attack boko Haram not Islam.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
shizzle11:

You are a compound foooo.l, the most useless person. Now christians are retaliating and you suddenly ask for religion to be "killed", what happened to this opinion when bh were busy bombing churches yet you never asked them to kill their religion. Ofcourse it suits you that christians should be exterminated so that the God-forsaken, good-for-nothing religion of piss and pit of hell called islam, their followers and sponsors will have all the "oil and other resources" to themselves and your likes. You can worship your god at home but we don't need any advice from an atheist. Conscious indeed, Ode!
You just called him an atheist and claim he is an islam supporter..He is not the only Ode here,you are even a bigger ODE.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
Immanuelar: Allah akbar!allah d most merciful!
Quran 192 vrs 3 "kill dem where ye find dem(unbelievers) nd slay dem,for d death of an unbeliever is better dan torture of d rightous"
If what u just typed about the Quran is true,may u have all ur wish granted by God.But if its a lie,May u receive ur reward from God untill u publicly confess why u wrote this stuff..Let ur conscience judge u from now on until u receive ur reward.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Immanuelar(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
temidayogolden: .Just start praying for forgiveness,cause I don't know how you came across that ideology you quote and you claim it's the Holy Quran.Cause Quran is just 114 verses,and you writing Quran 192 v 3.Please always confirm something before typing uneccessary comment.May Almighty Allah forgive you.And RIP to both the christians and muslims that lost their lives today.May the Almighty forgive them of their sins.
u must surely b INANE,i mean INANE,bastad ws it nt only a page of quran dat d american soldiers burnt dat u idiots killd hundreds of innocent souls?i swear to God almight if i am able see pple lyk u,consider urslf dead,can u count ao many homes u pple av put sorrow into?some idiots will nw come nd tell me dat christians nd muslims worship d same God,is it d same God dat commanded christains neva 2 kill dat also make it an obligatory 4 muslims to kill?if dis tin get 2 d south west,dose muslims nd hausas shuld consider der self dead!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
ismhab:
CRIMINAL ASSOCIATION OF
NIGERIA (CAN) ARE RESPONSIBLE
FOR THIS ATTACK.
u must be mentally imbalanced,so u re hapy dat christians re being kild. May d lord av mercy on ur retched soul.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
Immanuelar: u must surely b INANE,i mean INANE,bastad ws it nt only a page of quran dat d american soldiers burnt dat u idiots killd hundreds of innocent souls?i swear to God almight if i am able see pple lyk u,consider urslf dead,can u count ao many homes u pple av put sorrow into?some idiots will nw come nd tell me dat christians nd muslims worship d same God,is it d same God dat commanded christains neva 2 kill dat also make it an obligatory 4 muslims to kill?if dis tin get 2 d south west,dose muslims nd hausas shuld consider der self dead!
Is it the same God that commanded Your pastors that Burn,Slap or Predict doom to there members?
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Johncasey(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
voilence is nt the ansa, it only makes the question more difficult
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Deji35: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
It is only those Muslims who do not want to say the truth, who do not reside in the North (or never stayed there) or those who have never been affected by such inhumane act their Muslim brothers carry out who will continue to put forward the fact that the perpetrators of the various bomb blast (Boko Haram) are not Muslims. I have spent closely all my life in the North - living with these monsters - vis-avis escaping death in several religious riots. The problem with the Muslim/Hausa northerners is not illitracy or poverty as claimed. Most of them that I have lived with made me to understand that killing the infidel (Oko or Arne, as fondly called) is a fundamental part of Islam. Most of them have supported this from the Quran, and I have witnessed several their Imams preaching same - most of which I quiver whenever I hear them. To justify this, just take a sample of the Hausa preaching (Waazi) and listen - it doesn't take a Hausa preacher anything to tell his followers to kill non-muslim with impunity so that he could enjoy seven (7) virgins when he gets to heaven. Some of them even say it is a blessing (lada) and so they take delight in killing non-muslims. Another issue is the way these attacks were carried out. Anyone ever wonder why their attacks are well coordinated. The north depends on a top-bottom line of communication. Information from the top boils down and is strictly adhere to by followers, especially when communicated through the Mosque, or the Imam. The funniest and biggest part of the shame is that those who know their right from wrong among them can not voice it as they too may be killed. I still believe that there are sensible ones among them. They should tell their brothers to do right. Nothing but that.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Pain(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ok enough of this! The fact is that the president has been given a list of some sponsors of bham. What is lacking is the balls to pick them up. It appears the president has been drawn into the fallacious myth that some men born of women are untouchable. So so unfortunate. Nigeria I weep for thee!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Goldcon: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
Pls, 4 christ's sake, cant our pple overther com bak home. Let dem B killin their own pple. Wot kind of moni/greena pasture ar U lukin 4 ther @ d xpense of ur life. STATE GOVRNORS, AS D CHIEF CSOs of THEIR STATES/PPL SHUD @ LEAST SUGGEST 2 THEIR PPLE 2 COM BAK HOM. Tru, am beginnin 2 lose pity 4 our pple overther. PLS, COM BAK 2 SAFER PLACES IN D SOUTH.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
Deji35: It is only those Muslims who do not want to say the truth, who do not reside in the North (or never stayed there) or those who have never been affected by such inhumane act their Muslim brothers carry out who will continue to put forward the fact that the perpetrators of the various bomb blast (Boko Haram) are not Muslims. I have spent closely all my life in the North - living with these monsters - vis-avis escaping death in several religious riots. The problem with the Muslim/Hausa northerners is not illitracy or poverty as claimed. Most of them that I have lived with made me to understand that killing the infidel (Oko or Arne, as fondly called) is a fundamental part of Islam. Most of them have supported this from the Quran, and I have witnessed several their Imams preaching same - most of which I quiver whenever I hear them. To justify this, just take a sample of the Hausa preaching (Waazi) and listen - it doesn't take a Hausa preacher anything to tell his followers to kill non-muslim with impunity so that he could enjoy seven (7) virgins when he gets to heaven. Some of them even say it is a blessing (lada) and so they take delight in killing non-muslims. Another issue is the way these attacks were carried out. Anyone ever wonder why their attacks are well coordinated. The north depends on a top-bottom line of communication. Information from the top boils down and is strictly adhere to by followers, especially when communicated through the Mosque, or the Imam. The funniest and biggest part of the shame is that those who know their right from wrong among them can not voice it as they too may be killed. I still believe that there are sensible ones among them. They should tell their brothers to do right. Nothing but that.
How dare u say those who know the truth since all Muslims read from the same Quran?Can you see you are contradicting yourself?Dont you have brain or u just wanna comment cos someone just got you a precious gift or something?..You keep saying Hausa-Muslim..are there no muslim in other part of the country?If the Quran preaches the killing of non-believer,why is it only peculiar to the hausa muslim and not the rest?Am sure you must have heard of Pastors either BURNING,SLAPPING,DUPING,BURNING CANDLES,RAPPING or PROPHESISING DOOM to mention a few to their members..Is that what the Bible preaches?Is that what all churches preaches and practice?Dont u think u have to check your head?Na wah 4 u
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by messiah(m): 12:47am On Jun 18, 2012
The latest bombings can be easily explained. There was some heat on Otedola and his superiors who diverted attention to Faruk Lawan by exposing the corruption in his. Faruk on the otherhand had to solicit the services of BH or some other people under the guise of BH to ease off the heat on him. And thus these bombings.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by 2good(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2012
messiah: The latest bombings can be easily explained. There was some heat on Otedola and his superiors who diverted attention to Faruk Lawan by exposing the corruption in his. Faruk on the otherhand had to solicit the services of BH or some other people under the guise of BH to ease off the heat on him. And thus these bombings.

In as much you are trying to display some humour here, also try to be sensitive to serious issues!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

I'm not here to argue about a medieval allegory, and I could care less about his origin..

Where ever he's from, take your war there - and let peace reign in Nigeria..

And for the muslims as well - take your war to where your religion came from..

Dammit, can we have peace in Nigeria??

You jerks are becoming irritants now - it's freaking annoying!! If you want to fight, fight like a man, and stop throwing bombs..

Who are the jerks?
That pple are not joining ur team shldnt tingle u....face those that are causing unrest in the society.
And look at this jerk talking like if ur belief hasnt been responsible for so many lives in d name of rituals....the greatest war ever!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

What reality, prick?

I know about both religions - I've practiced both religions, and they're both redundant..

Born a Christian - but everyone from my paternal side were/are muslims..

I have both the Qu'ran and Bible in my house..

There is no reality in religion - the reality is the God that lives in you...

Phuck religion, and stop messing up the country, you vile medieval buffoons..

Do you even read your own Bible without your pastor telling you to?

You carry a book everywhere, yet don't know what's in there - and you're telling me about reality..

Get a life!

No wonder u r confused!
Bible is not meant for recitation purpose as u were with Quran....
Dont worry, there is something u r searching for....u have this vacuum that needs to be filled...u are so desperate for it....I pray u get the answer in no time!
Good luck buddy!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

Where did I say I was an atheist, prick?

Phuck religion and phuck atheism as well - you're all JERKS as far as I'm concerned... undecided undecided undecided

I'm IRRELIGIOUS - and I believe in the God born inside of me.

Ur self-portrayed God if I may venture!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2012
dayokanu: Our president told us Boko Haram would be history by June. So I guess this is not a boko haram job

June never end!
LOL!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2012
JaaizTech:
Are you in doubt about the capabilities of Christians to maim, kill and burn!. Then go to Sabo area in Kaduna state and if you see any Hausa/Muslim man standing or any mosque standing; then believe you are not in kaduna. Hundreds may have been killed today by angry Christian youths, in fact there is no violence in non-Christian areas in Kaduna at the moment. This is just to clear the air on the perception most try to portray xtians as non-violent siddon dey look fellows... The xtians can be even more violent and dreadful than the so-called Hausa-Muslims.

Of course some of us are far brutal than those muslims......forgetten what happens when being pushed to the wall...we get tactics pass those Bokos o!
Looks like u r blaming the xtains for this?
Hmmmm!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2012
2good:

The Jews don't believe in Jesus Christ so how can Christians be Jewish when the Jews doesn't believe in your god?

My friend, put a suck in it if u no understand....Jesus Christ even talk am....they are still there waiting for Elijah!
It will soon dawn on them!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2012
jamace: All events point to the ultimate end of Nigeria, which is disintegration. Can't wait to see the end of this God forsaken country where the leaders are looters extra=ordinaire.

Let the commotion continue!

U are still here cos she is not!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ayobase(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2012
Immanuelar: u must surely b INANE,i mean INANE,bastad ws it nt only a page of quran dat d american soldiers burnt dat u idiots killd hundreds of innocent souls?i swear to God almight if i am able see pple lyk u,consider urslf dead,can u count ao many homes u pple av put sorrow into?some idiots will nw come nd tell me dat christians nd muslims worship d same God,is it d same God dat commanded christains neva 2 kill dat also make it an obligatory 4 muslims to kill?if dis tin get 2 d south west,dose muslims nd hausas shuld consider der self dead!

No too vex my brother!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by temidayogolden: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2012
Well I won't abuse you cause you're been naïve and a novice on what you saying,correcting isn't a bad ideal stead you start raining abuses again.Please seek for more knowledge and understanding.May God forgive you.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Michky: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
vingar: u are a bastard,if thy have killed 3 of ur family u won't open ur dirty mouth say rubish
U and d remainin members of ur family r going to roast in hell. Guaranteed! Its beta u go out there and kill them urself rather than incitin violence here on NL. MAY GOD PUNISH U AND D REST OF UR FAMILY THERE! Oloriburuku *hiss and spit*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku / Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections / Saraki:CCT Does Not Have Equal Jurisdiction With the High court- Agbakoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.